The seventh Chapter: One Step

"Gwenchana?"

Dhine gets startle as she hears Minho's voice. "Huh? Ne."

"You look like not." Minho tries to inspect her even though the light is already dim. "You are a bit shaky."

"A—Aniyo. It is just your imagination. Why don't you concentrate with the movie huh?" Dhine feigns a frown. She rolls her eyes.

"Tskk... Dwaesseo." Minho smirks and like what Dhine wants, he focuses his attention to the big screen.

Of all the movies, why this one? Ottokhae? She gets her phone to enjoy herself in exchanging a message, but Minho takes away her phone.

"Ya, give me my phone back."

Minho puts it on his pocket. "Ani, you are disturbing my concentration with that light coming from your phone. Ya, why don't you concentrate in watching? Aigoo." Minho said as he positions himself properly.

"I don't like the movie." She said with uninteresting voice.

"Really? Take a look. The story is interesting. It's about a newly migrated girl who goes with her newly found friends. Aigoo, look! She got drunk and..."

Dhine hears Minho keeps on talking, but her thoughts wander on her past. Her memories flashback as she looks at the big screen. The story seems like portraying her story. She clenches her fist.

"No... Please... No..." Dhine hears it from the audio of the play.

She unconsciously covers her ears. She starts crying as the act of her own raping keeps on repeating in her mind. "No! No! No!"

Dhine can feel Minho's touch on her arms. "Dhine-ssi, gwenchana? Why are you crying?"

She looks at him with lost eyes. She shakes her head as she keeps on sobbing. "N—No... No."

Minho's P.O.V.

He frowns as he sees her crying. He starts to get worry when he sees a state of being lost in her eyes.

"N—No... No."

Minho starts to get panic. He gently gives her a hug. "Shhh... Calm down Dhine-ssi." He rubs her back for a comfort.

What are you doing? Since when did you learn to hug a girl except for your mother or girlfriend?

"I—I want to go out." Dhine almost said it in a whisper.

Minho releases her from the hug while letting her face him. "Kure." He said as he wipes her tears with his thumb. He can see fears in her eyes. "Kaja." He holds her hand.

Dhine's P.O.V.

"Eric-ssi." She softly whispers.

"I will just message him that we left first. Don't worry about him that much."

Dhine is grateful that Minho is not asking her a lot of questions about what happened. She is not happy to let Minho see her crying, but at least, she is grateful that he is understanding enough to her to not to ask about it. She even almost forgot that she does not like him and that he is an idol.

She stops as she remembers something before they can finally get out from the theater.

"Huh? Gwenchana?"

Dhine awkwardly pulls her hand. "Ah—eh... Ne." She composes herself a little. Suddenly, she feels shy towards him. Ya, why did you let him hug you?

"Hmmm... So?"

She looks at him innocently. "So... Do you want to go back to the resort now?"

She sees him thinking. "Kaja."