Me & My Accidental Love (Boyx...

By oxMichixo

Sequel To 'Me, My Step Brother & My Best Friend' The year when Seth and Aaron were graduating, Sebastian summ... More

Chapter: One
Chapter: Two
Chapter: Three
Chapter: Four
Chapter: Five
Chapter: Six
Chapter: Seven
Chapter: Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter: Ten
Chapter: Eleven
Chapter: Thirteen
Chapter: Fourteen
Chapter: Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
CHAPTER SEVEN UPDATED
Chapter: Seventeen
Chapter: Eighteen
Epilogue

Chapter Twelve

25.6K 849 152
By oxMichixo

A/N: sorry for the late update! but it's done! if there's anything spelt wrong I am sorry. Auto correct is a bitch.

~Dominique~

Everything is going so well! I am way to happy about all of this! I have never been so happy in my life! I wasn't even 10 percent of this happiness when I proposed to Shelby!

Okay, calm down you're way too happy. You're working. Act cool.

After the incident with Tiffany cleared up, everything went back to normal and Sebastian and I are as happy as ever. Except there's two pest that came back and is giving us no time alone together! Every time I ask Sebastian out on a date, he would cancel on me because he's spending time with Seth and Aaron; I get that they haven't seen much of each other and they are brothers after all. As hard as it is for me to admit it, I'm lonely!

"Okay, Dom time to shoot." Wendy, one of staff informed me. Today is Wednesday so he's not working. Hell!It's been three days since I last touched him! Oh Seth, you're gonna pay for this! If he hadn't of interrupted us that time, I would of been able to go another three or four rounds! "Dominique look this way." The photographer said. But Sebastian looked so sexy and cute when he was under me, and the face he made when he was panting! "Thinking of something nice?" The photographer suddenly asked, snapping me out of daydream.

"Huh?"

"You had a natural smile on your face, so you must of been thinking something." He snicker. "Was it your girlfriend?"

"You could say that." I replied and changed to a different pose.

"Oh how lucky. She must be a keeper to be able to make you lose focus at work." He added.

Now that he had pointed it out, ever since I began dating Sebastian, I've been daydreaming about him quite a lot. My mind is just filled with him. Oh crap. I've fallen in love. Hard.

***

"That's a wrap! Good work everyone! You can all pack up and go if you don't have anything left to do." The manager announced and everyone began packing up to leave. So I went back to the changing room and changed back to my normal clothes before leaving. I wonder what Sebastian's doing right now. Maybe I should give him a call. So I dialed Sebastian's number and after the fourth ring he picked up.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Oh Dominique...hey..." He replied.

"What's wrong? You don't sound happy to hear my voice." I teased him.

"No! I am happy!...Anyway did you want something?" He asked. Something is definitely wrong.

"It's nothing important, but I was just wondering if you want to go out for a meal tonight." I said before getting into the car.

"Erm...Sorry, but I don't think I can. I still have a lot of course work to finish..." He rejected.

"I see, don't worry about it. We can go another time." I replied.

"Yeah maybe, sorry but I go to go. Talk to you soon." He said and hung up before I could even say bye. Why do I have a feeling that he's avoiding me? Did I do something wrong? Or is he mad because I tease him too much in bed? And I just got rejected, he never rejected me before. Maybe I'm just over thinking it. So ignoring that thought, I switched the engine on and drove home.

"I'm home." I called out as I stepped through the door.

"Welcome home Dom." Porsha greeted as I went into the living room.

"Where's mum and dad?" I asked as I plot myself down onto the sofa.

"Out. Somewhere." She replied as she flipped through her vogue magazine. "Oh Leonardo. Why you so hot!" She cried out as she hugged the magazine.

"Aren't you meant to be focusing on your course work now?" I asked. Since she and Sebastian's in the same year and doing the same thing, where does she find the time to laze around, hugging a magazine.

"What course work?" She asked back.

"Well Sebastian's busy with course work, so why aren't you?"

"Dude, we finished that nearly two months ago before our work experience. We have nothing left to do except for our reports for our work experience which won't begin for another month." She answered. So Sebastian lied to me...but why? "I've been wondering, why are you so close to Sebastian all of a sudden?" She looked at me.

"Er...well he's my assistant, of course I'm close to him and he's Seth's brother! I've known him for ages." I panicked. Did she fell for it?

"Meh, whatever just don't steal my best friend from me. You should really find a new girlfriend, you know, after Shelby." She pointed out as she carried on flipping through the magazine. "Tiffany's back! Why don't you date her!" She beamed.

"Leave me alone." I sighed. "You haven't even dated once, so shut it." I shot back.

"Oh! You!" She huffed and flipped through her magazine roughly. "Fine you got me, I'll shut up." She said and pretended to zip her lips. After a while before I took a shower, I rang Sebastian again, but it went to voice mail straight away. I tried two more times before giving up and went to take a shower.

"Dominique~ Dinners ready!" Stacey called out as I got out the shower.

"Be there in a minute!" I replied. I checked my phone and Sebastian hasn't answered any of my calls. What is happening?! So I tried again and he picked up after three rings. "Sebastian?"

"Hey..." He greeted, he doesn't sound happy.

"Sebastian, are you okay?" I asked.

"How so?" He said.

"Well you haven't answered any of my calls..."

"Sorry, I've been quite busy lately...Actually I got to go now. Sorry." He said quickly and hung up again.

"What have I done?" I asked myself in confusion.

***

~Sebastian~

"Hey Sebastian, what's wrong?" Seth asked sitting next to me as we watched The Faults in Our Star. Yes I know it's a chick flick, but then again, I'm not really a boy boy now am I? "Dominique said to Aaron you've avoided him since last Wednesday now." He looked at me. "Why are you avoiding him? Did he rape you?!" He gasped.

"No..." I replied as I clenched the cushion tighter towards myself. I don't want to avoid Dominique, but I'm scared of what he would think...

"Then what's wrong?" He asked again.

"Everything's going so well with him, it couldn't be more perfect." I smiled to myself.

"Why avoid him then?"

"Since everything's going so well, I've been thinking of telling him...about our relationship in high school." I sighed. "That's why I've been avoiding him, my minds debating on whether to tell him or not." I know that Dominique must be upset and confused on why he's being avoided, but I don't know how to look him in the eyes, if I see him I would feel so guilty and probably end up crying.

"I see, do you want to tell him?" Seth asked as he glazed back to the T.V screen.

"I do! But..."

"But you're scared he was would break up with you?" He finished my sentence and I nodded.

"I mean, he would definitely mind!" I panicked.

"If he really loves you, he wouldn't care about your past." Seth pointed out. "You know you can't keep avoiding him forever, you'll probably end up telling him one day anyway, it's the matter of time. Since you're still in your early stage of the relationship, it good to tell him. Only if you are certain. Aaron and I won't tell him if you end up deciding to keep it a secret."

"I guess you're right, it's better to tell him now..."

"Well! It's late and Aaron's gone back to see Sharon...guess I'll have a early night then." He chirped and got up. "Don't worry too much, Dominique's a good guy." He smiled and ruffled my hair before walking towards the stairs. "Don't stay up to late!" He added and I nodded.

After watching half way through the movie, I switched it off; it'll just make me more depressed if I watched it to the end. After clearing up all the snacks that we had, I went upstairs and took a quick shower before drifting of to sleep.

***

"Dominique, I have something to tell you." I said, with my hands trembling. I've decided to tell him.

"What is it?" He looked at me smiling as his thumb stroked my hand slowly.

"About three year ago, when I we were still in high school. I...I..."

"What is it? Just tell me." He continued to smile.

"I...I was in a relationship with Seth...and...Aaron." I finally said. "But it was only to try it out! it wasn't serious!" I added quickly.

"You what?!" He said in shock and retrieved his hand, looking at me in absolute disgust. "That's... disgusting! You were having sex with your brother?!" He gasped and stood up rapidly, slamming his hands down on the table, making a big bang. "Oh my god! You disgust me!"

"Dominique, please listen to me, that was in the past! It wasn't serious!" I stood up quickly as well, reaching out to him, but he slapped my hand away.

"Don't touch me, you absolute filth!" He looked at me with eyes glaring down me. "Don't ever talk to me again! Don't ever let me see your face ever again! Get out my house!" He shouted and rushed me out. "I should of just gotten back with Shelby, or even better Tiffany." He smirked. "Now scram you little fag!"

"No...No Dominique...please....no..."

***

"Wahhhh!" I shocked up with sweating covering my head. "No..." If I tell him, would he react like that? Oh God! What am I going to do?! I want to tell him because I love him and he'll find out one day, he may be even more mad if he finds out later. But if I tell him now, he's going to break up with me...he's going to say I'm disgusting. "Ugh..." I cried and tears began falling down my cheeks.

Then the next morning I woke up extra early since I hardly had any sleep. I got downstairs and the whole family's sitting around the dinning table, dad was reading the newspaper as per usual and mum was laughing with Seth.

"Morning..." I greeted as I walked in.

"Woah! Morning panda eyes." Seth snickered.

"Yeah...I didn't get any sleep..." I explained and sat down as mum placed some egg and bacon on my plate. "Thanks mum."

"Are you going to be okay for today?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, it's Wednesday so I don't need to go to work. I just need to go to school and do some revision." I said and began stating. At least I won't see Aaron today since he has work. That's another gone.

"I'm going back today. So I'll give you a lift" Seth said.

"Then when are we going to see you again?" Dad sighed.

"I'll come back for Summer break!" Seth reassured dad.

"You better do!" Mum glared at him.

"Seth can we go now? The professor email me saying he needed to talk to me in the morning, so hurry!" I rushed him as I finished off my food and grabbed my key.

"Coming!" Seth rushed and we both said our goodbyes and got into his car. "Did you stay up worrying?" He asked and I nodded. "You'll be fine." He ruffled my hair and I glared at him. "Right. Sorry." And he retrieved his hand.

After fifteen minutes on the road, we finally arrived at the university and we both went our separate ways. Seth went to meet with Aaron and I went to my professors office. After three knocked he let me in.

"Morning sir, why did you need to speak to me this early in the morning?" I asked.

"Sebastian I've got great news for you!" He beamed as he turned around on his chair.

"Great news?" I asked and he motioned me to sit down.

"Well, a the University of Fashion located in Paris offered you a place in their school starting this September!" He announced.

"What...? Are you being serious?!"

"Yep! So are you interested? Not everyone gets offered a place here you know that right?"

"I know, but how long will I be away?" I asked.

"The course goes on for three or five years depending on what you're doing." He answered.

Three years? That's so long. Three years...I'll be away from Dominique for three years, will it be okay? But then again, if I tell him about Seth and Aaron and he breaks up with me, it'll be a good place to go and heal up...

"I'll have to think about it..." I worried.

"That's fine, take your time." The professor smiled.

After that, I went to the cafeteria and got a Starbucks before sitting down and worrying over the problem of whether to go or not to go. If I go, I'll have a great experience and might end up getting offered a great job working for the highest, but then I won't see Dominique for three years the least. But if I stay, I get to stay with Dominique and still get a really good job, but then again if we break up, it'll be very awkward and I might get a job in the same company as him. Ahhhhh help...

"Rawr!" Porsha suddenly yelled in my face and naturally by reflex, I accidentally slap her... "Ow! You son of a bitch!" She cursed as she held the side of face.

"Sorry..." I apologised. "It was your own fault for scaring me!" I defended as she sat down glaring at me. "Do you want me to get you some ice?"

"You wait until now?! Hurry up!" She ordered and I hurried over to one of the staffs working, asking for a ice pack before rushing back. "Geez, So slow!" She complained.

"Was your own fault to begin with~" I sang.

"Whatever, why were you spacing out? ow..." She hissed as the ice pack touched her cheek.

"The professor called me back early today to speak to me, and he said that I got offered a place in University of Fashion." I began explaining.

"What really!? Then did you accept it?" She asked.

"I'm still thinking..."

"What's there to think about! That's a huge opportunity!" She slammed the table.

"Geez, calm down. I know it's a great opportunity, but I won't be with D-" I paused, remembering that Porsha doesn't know about our relationship.

"You won't be with who?" She questioned me as she leaned in.

"Er...I won't be with dad or mum or Seth!" I said confidently.

"Aww such a families boy." She cooed.

"Hahaha..." I replied. Nice safe Sebastian!

"But it's a good opportunity, think carefully." Porsha advised as she continues to glare at me because I slapped her.

"I'm sorry okay?! I'll go shopping with you, is that fair enough?" I sighed.

"Yay! Then come shopping with me this afternoon!" she beamed, but then hissed because of her cheek. "Ugh...I'm going home first, come to my house around one okay?" She said and stood up, ready.

"Wait! Why are you leaving so early?" I asked as I stood up as well.

"You really think I'm going out with this big ass mark on my face?" she pointed at her cheek. "of course I'm going home to fix myself up a bit."

"Okay okay calm down, no need to glare at me like there's no tomorrow, you were at fault too you know."

"Just shut it." She hit me on the arm. And as the 'Man' I am, I let it slide. "what are you going to do now, we don't have any work left to do."

"Might go to the library or something." I answered and she looked at me with a face saying 'What are you doing with your life?' "What? I like reading." I shrugged.

"Just come home with me now, then we can go shopping and I can spend every last bit of your money." She grinned. Oh fuck.

"yeah fine whatever." Dominique shouldn't be home anyway, so it's fine. Then we went to the school parking lot and Porsha drove back to her house. Just as she went up the drive way, Dominique's car was parked there and I began to panic. "Porsha isn't Dominique...at work today?" I asked.

"He should be, but his car's here though. His manager probably drove him today instead then." She suggested as she pulled up onto the driveway.

Please say he's at work, I haven't seen since for nearly a week now, and if he asks me why I've been avoiding him, i'll end up crying!

"Er.. Porsha I think it's better if I go home." I said as my hands began to shake.

"What? Don't you dare try and run away, I'm spending your money and that's that." She pointed her finger at me.

"That's not it..."

But then she just rushed me out of her car. Damit! at times like this I wish I had my own car!

Porsha then unlocked the door and went inside with me behind her. please say he's at work! please! please! When we entered the house, it was quiet and I sighed a breathe of relieve. Thank the lord! I mentally yelled.

"Guess Dominique isn't home them." Porsha confirmed and tossed her keys in a bowl next to the door. "Want a drink?" she asked and I nodded. So I followed her to the kitchen. but then I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Oh you two are back early." A very familiar voice and we both turned around. Yep, you guessed it. Dominique. Oh why oh why!

I really didn't want to see him today! To make it worse, it looks like he just came out of the shower and he has no top on except he has his jeans on, but he left the it open and you could just about see his boxers. He even has his hair wet! Ah fuck. I'm aroused. So I pulled my shirt down even more.

"Aren't you meant to be at work?" Porsha asked. "And put some clothes on!" She shouted. Yes please put some clothes on.

"Hey! it's my house too! And I thought no one was coming home!" He shouted back as he dry his hair with a towel. "And no I don't have work, I just finished a cover magazine with Leonard so the manager let me off for the day." He explained.

"Leonard?! Oh my god when is it coming out?!" Porsha bursts into excitement.

"Next month maybe." He shrugged. "By the way, why is your cheek red?" He asked and she instantly glared at me, all I could do was smile innocently at her.

"Your lovely assistant here slapped me." She pretended to cry.

"hey! you scared me first! it wasn't on purpose!" I argued back and Dominique just laughed slightly.

"Whatever, Sebastian get whatever you want from the kitchen, I'm going to change and freshen up." Porsha said and walked towards the stairs.

"Okie dokie." I answered and turned back towards the kitchen, I need to get away from him before my boner gets any bigger. So I rushed to the kitchen and got a bottle of water out of the fridge and sat down on the island. Then I took a big gulp of water. okay what did Seth say he thinks of when he's turned on? Oh right. Vaginas. okay Sebastian. Think of Vaginas, old vaginas, saggy vaginas. ohh... I want to throw up. We'll it worked.

"Sebastian." Dominique called out to me and I turned to his direction. He's too hot. Ah, my boner came back. So I tried to pull my shirt down even more. Then he say down next to me and took a drink out of my bottle, using his model movements. I'm screwed. "How have you been?" He asked and my reaction was to look down, if I looked at him, I would want to jump on him.

"G...good..." I answered. "How have...you been?" I asked back.

"Oh, I've been good, but a certain someone has been avoiding me, so for the last week I've been so sad. Maybe that person hates me now." He then sunk his head.

"No i don't!" I grabbed onto his arm as I shouted slightly. Then he snickered a bit.

"Why have you been avoiding me then." He asked with his head tilted and puppy dog eyes as he stroked my hair gentle. Damn him and his modelling skills!

"I...I don't know how to tell you..." I whimpered. Dominique continued to stroke my hair.

"Sebastian? what's wrong? Did I do something wrong? Did I upset you?" Dominique sat up straight as he questioned me and lifted my head up.

I shook my head and tears began forming in my eye. "It's not you...it's me..." I choked out.

"Sebastian?" He called my name as he continues to lift my head up and presses his lips against me, which makes me feel guilty so I tried to push him away.

"N-No!" I pushed him away.

"Tell me. Sebastian please." He plead and I shook my head again.

"I can't...Porsha's here..." I cried.

"Then is anyone at your house?" He asked.

"No...Sebastian went back..." I answered.

"Good. Lets go." He said and grabbed me by the arm then pulled me towards the door. "Porsha! i'm taking Sebastian home, he's not feeling well!" He shouted.

"What? Sebastian are you okay?" Porsha rushed out. I just nodded my head, she can't see me cry.

"You can take my credit card and so shopping. I'm taking him home." Dominique grabbed a jacket by the door and pulled me out to his car.

"Sebastian, do you want me to come along?" Porsha asked and I shook my head. "okay then. Dominique take care of him!" She ordered.

Then Dominique began driving back to my house. Throughout the car drive, we didn't say a word to each other, all you could heard was my sobbing.

My mind is just filled with all the possible outcomes of how Dominique is going to flip out and break up with me, so all I could do is cry.

So, we finally arrived at my house, my hands kept shaking as I tried to put the key in the lock until Dominique took the key off me gently and unlocked it himself. He put his hand around my waist and slowly guide me in before closing the door behind him and then we went into the living room.

"Can you tell me now?" Dominique asked gently as he wiped my tears away with his thumb.

"I don't know...how to say this..." I began. "You'll hate me...but I don't want to lie to you!" I cried.

"What? I would never hate you!" He exclaimed. "Sebastian, please tell me. i'm worried sick here." He plead.

"Back...back in high school...I...was in a relationship..." I stuttered.

"With who?"

"I was in a relationship with Seth and Aaron!" I finally confessed. This is probably the end of this relationship. I had so much fun, but this is definitely the end.

There was a moment of silence and Dominique never said a word, he removed his hand from my cheek and held it high in the air. He's going to hit me.

~To Be Continued~

I shall now slowly exist this country, then the world and to mars before I get murdered...I'm sorry guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 10.6K 52
*this is a boyxboy story* *it's also an au. explanation will be in the first part* After a year of taking online classes, Nolan Prince is read...
30.3K 1.3K 89
Life has always been the same. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat. All this while, it has been a hustle. I thought that finally I can take a breather. Until...
230 9 11
✨ "Well, I think it's a shame you're not gay." Leo said eventually. Calvin turned to him. "Oh really? And why is that?" He asked, almost chuckling...
706 3 20
SHORT GAY STORY Short about book:The story involves two couples. MAIN COUPLE: Aaron is one average guy with average life.When he went to college one...