Suffer. (Chris Brown Love St...

By princesstakeover

23 year old Ranae Collin who joins Chris Brown crew as a dancer, escapes her pass and starts her life over. B... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
Note To Readers.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.

31.

1K 30 7
By princesstakeover

Ranae

"How are you feeling today?" Lisa asked.

"I could be better"

"What's bothering you?"

"I feel like I'm the reason for causing my own pain if that make sense...uhhh I made actions that possibly got me in the situations I am in today. I feel as if I don't think and I just do it like spazzing out and when I don't want to feel the pain I turn to alcohol and I notice that. I don't want to be that person depending on alcohol every time, you know"

"I'm proud that you notice that Ranae. Not everybody can admit to that"

"Thank you"

"But don't feel that only you is the reason for causing your pain because it's not. Everything you been through isn't only because of you"

"Ughh I just wish I never fell in love" I said looking up.

"Love? I'm assuming you talking about Chris"

"Yesss and I'm just don't want to feel this feeling anymore. When you with the one you love, it's perfect, it's emotional, it's powerful but when you can't be with the one you love it hurts. And Lisa it hurts a lot"

"What's going on Ranae??"

"Well this woman wants to split me and Chris apart. Why? I don't exactly know but my guess is she wants him to herself or she just don't want us together period but all I know is the bitch- I mean the girl is plastic" I said rolling my eyes.

"And I know she's playing us and I tried to tell Chris but he not trynna hear me. He said he's done with me so I don't know.. I never felt like this before, he got me acting like a puss- I mean a wuss and I never use to cry over a man how I am now"

"If you love him like you say you do don't just give up like that, talk to him again and make sure it's no interruptions"

I nodded.

"I have a task for you. Tonight don't stay at home, don't go to dance class, do something fun that you never done before"

"Like what?"

"I don't know, that's on you and we can talk about it on your next session ok? Now have a good day and be smart about decisions"

"Ok, thanks"

I stood up and grabbed my purse and left. I was hungry so I decided to go to a restaurant. I didn't care if I was by myself ya girl wanted food.

As I made my way to the restaurant downtown I was receiving a call from a unknown number and I had no idea who it was. I grabbed my phone and answered it.

Me-"Hello?.."

???-"Yea I ain't forget about you"

Me-"Who is this?" I asked curious.

???-"Oh my bad it's Omar"

Me-"Oh hey, 3 weeks later wow" I smiled.

Omar-"Yea, I wasn't in Cali, I wanted to hit you up when I was back so we can get to know each other like you said"

Me-"You right"

Omar-"So you free tonight?"

Me-"Um actually yea, I'll text you the address"

Omar-"Ok"

Me-"And where something comfortable"

Omar-"Why? Where what we doing?"

Me-"You'll see" I chuckled.

Omar-"Ok Ranae I'll see you"

Me-"And be there 8 o'clock sharp!"

Omar-"Ok gotchu"

I hung up and put my phone back down. I put my shades on and made my way to the restaurant.

-

"Where's my necklaceee" I said to myself pacing through the room.

I spotted my necklace and put it on. I looked in the mirror and fluffed my hair. I applied lip balm then lip gloss to my lips and grabbed my phone. I went downstairs and grabbed my keys and left out of here.

I wanted to do a fun activity tonight so I decided I wanted to go to the arcade where they had everythingggg at. It didn't take long getting there at all so now I was just sitting in the parking lot about to call Omar. I dialed his number and put the phone to my hair.

Omar-"Hello?"

Me-"Yea its me, you here?"

Omar-"Yea I'm parking right now"

Me-"Great, meet me at the entrance"

Omar-"Bet"

I hung up and checked myself in the mirror one last time, even though I didn't have no makeup on I still wanted to make sure I looked ok, I cant be looking crusty. I got out the car and started walking to the entrance. I pulled out my phone and waited till he came. I logged in on Instagram and went through my dm's and saw that Rose texted me but I deleted the thread and then blocked her. I blocked her number too the same day I found out she wasn't shit, I wasn't trynna hear what she had to say.

"Hey pretty girl" I heard a voice behind me.

I locked my phone and turned around seeing Omar standing there looking cute in his sweat fit.

"Hey" I said giving him a hug.

"So why exactly are we at the arcade?" He asked as we walked inside.

"I been stressed lately and I just wanted to do something fun"

"I feel you, you been here before? Because I haven't"

"Nope, every activity in here I never did"

"So what we going to do first?"

"Well first we have to get our card to play and then I don't know, we can do go karts, I never done that"

"Ok that's fine with me"

We walked over to the counter to get our cards so we can play and then went over to where the go karts was and stood in line.

"Just a heads up, we might be the topic tonight on social media. Just saying, people going to assume the wrong"

"Then let them assume. The only people that knows what's going on is me and you so it don't matter"

"Right" I smiled.

The operator opened the gate and let us through to get on the karts. I spotted the blue one and got on that one and Omar got on the one behind me.

"You ready to get your butt kicked?" I heard him say.

I stuck up the deuces and buckled up. The operator went down the row making sure everyone belt was on and ready to go. Once we started hitting the lap, Omar didn't waste no time trying to get pass me but I didn't let that happen.

"You cant pass me" I yelled.

"Bet" I heard him say back.

I was swerving and passing people until I was about to pass someone and the person in front swerved right in front of me causing me to hit right behind their bumper and mess me up.

"Really?!" I said.

"I'm sorry I didn't know you was behind me" The little boy said. I saw him look at Omar and then he put the thumbs up.

I gasped and my mouth dropped, I was over it. After that we decided to do laser tag next.

"You ready to get beat in laser tag too?" He asked.

"You cheated on the go karts, you didn't win, it was unfair"

"You have no proof" He shrugged.

"Whatever but I never played laser tag before"

"Really?"

"When I said every activity in here I never done, I was dead serious"

"Damn, do you want to be on teams?"

"Yea we can"

The guy helped us put our equipment on and we was all set and ready. He went through the rules and directions and let us enter the room.

"I hope I can count on you" I whispered.

"You can I promise but don't get me killed either"

"Boy please"

We started in the corner and made our way through the obstacles. We stayed close and alert at all times.

"You get that side and I'll go over here" I said.

He nodded and we went our separate ways. I spotted two little boys creeping and I quickly and quietly followed them. They looked all around being careful. I heard sobbing noises to my right and saw someone on the floor. I walked to them and it was a little boy crying with his head done.

"Little boy are you ok?"

He didn't say nothing so I bent down in front of him and put my gun down.

"Ranae watch out!!" I heard Omar yell.

I turned around and Omar dodged in front of me.I looked up and it was the same little boys I saw earlier. They had got Omar and I went to pick up my gun but the boy who shot Omar spoke.

"Don't think about it old lady, Mikey you got this?" He said.

I turned behind me and saw the boy that was on the floor now standing in front of me with the gun pointed at me.

"You tricked me?" I asked.

"Shut it woman!" He said.

I put my hand over my chest, that kinda hurt my feelings. He shot me on my shoulder and started jumping in excitement.

"Bazinga! Mommy look I got the old lady!" He said running away.

"Watch your back old man" The boy in front of us said to Omar and then walked away.

Me and Omar looked at each other and started laughing.

"Damnnn these kids ain't playing" he said.

"I'm kinda upset he called me a old lady tho, I don't look that old do I?" I laughed standing up.

"Never know what to expect with kids"

"Right but it was sweet you took a laser for me" I smiled.

"Yeah yeah" he laughed.

"Are you up for another round but between me and you? It's ok to say no, I'll understand where you coming from" I said and he sucked his teeth.

"Bring it on, I'm not scared"

"Well you should be"

"Remember you never did laser tag, I'm going to buss your ass"

Even though he was right I wasn't going to admit it.

"Whatever"

We waited till the current session was finish then went to our positions to start our battle.

"Get ready to die!" I shouted across the room.

"Bet!" I heard him say.

After we was all set, the time started. I moved through the corners slowly looking all around.
I crotched down near a wall and looked both ways wondering where he was.

"Looking for me?"

I froze and put my head down.

"Damn" I mumbled.

I stood up and turned around and there he was.

"You got me" I spoke.

"You can surrender if you want"

I thought for a second and then looked passed him and pointed my finger behind him.

"Why are those kids back again??"

"What?" He said turning around and I got him right on the stomach.

"Ha!!" I yelled.

"You can't do that, that's cheating"

"You cheated on go karting"

He thought about something to say but nothing came out.

"Exactly" I smiled.

"Fair enough"

We walked back to the entrance and took our equipment off.

"What you want to do next?" He asked.

"Uhh lets do rock climbing, it looks fun"

"Ok let's go"

I wasn't planning on going home anytime soon because I was having too much fun. I needed this.

Chris

"Chris" Mijo said nudging me.

"Huh"

"Nigga get off my couch and go home, been here all day"

"Whatever" I said getting comfortable.

"Well my listening party is scheduled for this weekend, so you better be there"

"Fasho"

"And I'm inviting Ranae so yea"

"Why?"

"Um she's my friend, why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know she just weird"

"You wasn't saying that when you got wood in the club the other week" He laughed sitting down and looking at his phone.

"Well now I'm over her, I ain't worried no more"

"And it looks like she ain't worried but you either"

"I know she ain't, she don't want me"

"No I mean 'moved on to the next nigga' ain't worry"

"What?"

"Look"

I sat up and he tossed me his phone.

'Ranae Collin spotted at FunWorld with football player Omar Bolden👀 TeaMates is it a #BaeWatch or nah?'

I scrunched my face up and looked at the pictures.

"Ain't that the nigga from the house party?"

"Yeah he use to play with Von...but I don't think she go with him"

I gave him back his phone and stood up to stretch out.

"Do you still love her?"

"I'll get over it soon"

I started to walk towards the door.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"Home nigga"

Things was running through my mind and I just needed to get in the studio to write it down. Before I could get on my car, my phone started ringing and it was Rose.

Me- "Hello"

Rose-"Hey papi chulo what you up to?"

Me-"Shit about to go home"

Rose-"Oh where you coming from?"

Me-"Mijo's"

Rose-"Oh ok, you mind if I come over? Just to talk. I need someone to talk to"

Me-"Um yea fasho give me 20"

Rose-"Aight bet"

Me-"Ard bye"

I hung up and made my way towards home. When I got there, I grabbed a drink and went right to my studio. Rose texted me that she was here and I got up to get the door.

"Hey hey hey" She smiled and hugged me.

"Wassup" I closed the door behind her.

She had a big Bojangles bag and a drink.

"How you know I was hungry?" I asked.

"Your ass always hungry"

"You right"

We walked to the studio and sat down on the couch. I got up and turned the music up some and went back to the couch.

"Please don't get no chicken grease on my couch"

"Shut upp" she laughed.

She pulled the food out and sat it in front on the glass table. You know how you real hungry and your mouth starts to water as you getting the food? Yup that's how I was.

"So how was your day?" She asked getting a fry.

"It was lame I didn't really do nothing, how about you?"

"Could've been better. You going to Mijo listening party?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Of course, I gotta support the homie...you know if Ranae coming?"

"Yeah she is. Why you asking me? Ain't that your friend"

"Not no more, she been acting weird lately, I need to talk to her"

"Or not, you might want to just leave her. She seems like she's done with you too" I joked.

"Why you say that?"

"The other day she tried to talk to me and while doing that she said and I repeat it's that bitch Rosey she's playing with us"

"Boooo I don't know what she mad about with her mad ass"

"What happen?"

"I don't know she weird like I said. Maybe its for the best for y'all to stay away from each other, I mean she is now since she got a new man"

"Who?" I played dumb.

"That Omar dude, he not even cute to be honest but hey"

"Right...And I told her to stop blaming you for shit, you not even a bad person"

"I know right, I don't be doing shit. But let the hoes flock, you don't need her" she chuckled.

I nodded and continued eating. Rose was right. Just let her go Chris, y'all ain't meant.

________________________________

Vote💞
Comment🗣

Ranae and Kait in MM.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 2.5K 14
CHRIS BROWN IMAGINES ALL ABOUT SEX FOR TEAM BREZZY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE,AND RECOMMEND MY STORY LOVE:ANNA
3.9K 161 6
Jaylyn is a girl straight out of high school who would do anything to get away from her mother, and her mother's boyfriend. With the help of her sist...
2.5K 55 34
Written in 2011, originally posted on tumblr! Kalia is a freshman at USF, who wants a fresh start. Breezy is a student at USF on a hip-hop dance tea...