I Dare You To Love Me (Jai Br...

By NiallerTime

You know it really sucks when your in love with your best friend. Your positive he's the one. At the simplest... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

NOT A CHAPTER

21.3K 166 16
By NiallerTime

Hello everyone(: WERE ALMOST TO 1,000 VOTES!!!

Anyways...

If you have a Janoskians book... I suggest you go enter the Janoskians Awards. Me and @JanoskiansBrooksBros have made an account and we want you to participate.

Go fan @JanoskiansAwards and enter your books or your favorite writer's book. It can also be your friend's book.

No problem with that.

Alright so just go fan and participate in the awards.

@JanoskiansAwards

And I won't be updating tomorrow since it's my birthday.

(I'm turning 15. Gross.)

BYEEEE!

Oh and I know how I'm picking the dedications for my chapter. BEST COMMENT.

BY BEST COMMENT, I MEAN LONG COMMENTS. Something more then "update soon."

BYE!

(and I'm serious this time.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 5.4K 28
Luke and Talia have been bestfriends for years, but will one kiss change everything? What happens when Luke's ex girlfriend says she's pregnant with...
14.1K 420 16
So theres this boy. The type that will never go for the nerd. Me. The type of boy with the dreamy eyes and the amazing pink lips; the popular boy. Th...
122K 3.7K 40
Hi guys, This is a sequel to Forbidden Love http://www.wattpad.com/story/7839830-forbidden-love-a-janoskians-fan-fiction please make sure you've rea...
92.4K 826 29
Imagine being head over heals in love with your best friend, but instantly having the same feelings for another one upon seconds of meeting him. This...