The Meet & Greet - Jerrie (Co...

Від nicole26horan

Jade Thirlwall is a 21 year old British pop star, known all over the world. She loves her fans more than anyt... Більше

The Meet & Greet ( Jerrie )
Chapter 1 - The Show
Chapter 2 - A Dream Came True
Chapter 3 - Beach
Chapter 4 - Feelings
Chapter 5 - The Signing
Authors Note
Chapter 6 - Lovely Days
Chapter 7 - Birthday (part 1)
Chapter 8 - Birthday (part 2)
Chapter 9 - Moments
Chapter 10 - Strong
Chapter 11 - Safe
Chapter 12 - Towers
Chapter 13 - Back Together
Chapter 15 - Dream
Chapter 16 - Over Again
Chapter 17 - The Boy
Chapter 18 - Midnight Fun
Chapter 19 - Mistake
Chapter 20 - Sleepover
Chapter 21 - I know what you did last night
Chapter 22 - Double Date
Chapter 23 - Promises
Chapter 24 - Last day of the break
Chapter 25 - The Tour: Day 1
Not an update
Chapter 26 - The Tour: 1st Meet & Greet
Chapter 27 - Seperation
Chapter 29 - Clubbing
Chapter 30 - Rumors
Chapter 31 - Reunited
(Final) Chapter 32 - The Surprise
Epilogue
PLEASE READ
NEW STORY YAY!
HIII GIVE THIS A READ
Thank you!

Chapter 28 - Did she make it?

2.4K 98 14
Від nicole26horan

Perrie's POV:

"She will be fine, ma'am. Well, she was cut by a knife or something pretty sharp, but not glass on the left part of her waist and she also has some bruises here and there but thankfully there's no serious damage. It's nothing, really", I heard a man say before I shot my eyes open.

"Mom! She's awake!", Caitlin yelled. My mom rushed into the room followed by the doctor.

"Baby! Thank God you are okay", my mom said with a smile.

"Hello, miss Edwards. How are you feeling", the doctor asked me.

"I'm scared. Where's Leigh"

"Leigh Anne is who called the police and that's how you're here now", the doctor explained and I couldn't help but smile, "She's sleeping now. We gave her some aspirins because she hit her head but she's ready to leave whenever she'd like. There's nothing to worry about".

"Thank God! Oh you said she called the cops"

"Yes she did. She kind of saved you, you see, she hit her head but she woke up pretty quickly and went to find you. She saw you with...Katherine I think? And called 911. The police came straight away and now the girl who attacked you is in jail"

My face fell and sadness took over me, "W-Wait did she make it? Did she rape me".

"As I said, you were lucky Leigh Anne woke up in time. All we found is a hickey on your neck and one on your chest. You are fine. Safe, healthy and definetely not raped"

"Phew", I mumbled.

"Oh and the police is here, do you mind if they come in", the doctor asked me and I nodded my head as a yes.

"Of course, tell them to come in"

The doctor nodded with a smile and left. My mom and Caitlin came and sat next to me on the bed.

My mom put her hand over mine and I flashed her a weak smile, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't leave you alone with Leigh...I should've forced you to s-", she told me but I cut her off.

"It's not your fault mom. Hey, look at me. I'm okay. I'm fine, don't cry!"

As she was about to say something someone knocked the door.

"Come in", Caitlin said.

"Hello, Perrie and...Ladies. I'm officer Derek Morgan and this is Penelope Garcia", Derek smiled at me, "Is it okay if we ask you some questions", he asked me.

"Yeah of course, go ahead", I smiled.

"I'm sorry to tell you that but you'll have to exit the room for a while, please", Penelope told my mom and sister.

"Oh yeah...Sure okay...Bye and thank you", my mom said before following Caitlin to exit the room.

"We're going to record this okay honey", Penelope asked me.

I nodded, "Of course".

"So Perrie, do you know the girl who attacked you", Derek asked me.

"Yes. She's Katherine Spires. She was my best friend..."

"Okay and what were you doing when she attacked you"

"My girlfriend is Jade Thirlwall and she's on tour now and I have the house for my own. I invited Leigh my best friend for a sleepover because I didn't want to be alone. Anyways, her fans, I mean Jade's fans, asked me to do a makeup tautorial so I did. I started recording when I heard Leigh screaming for help and then I went downstairs and I saw Katherine...L-Leigh was on the floor and she had blood all over her face and I thought she was dead but Katherine said that she'd be okay and that she wanted me. I asked her to leave for about four times but sh-she forced herself on me. I tried to defend myself but I didn't make it", I sighed, "She almost raped me in mine and Jade's bedroom", my voice cracked.

Derek nodded, "Thank you. Now, tell me...You said you were recording when you heard your friend screaming...Did you keep on recording when Katherine tried to rape you".

"I-I think so, yeah"

"Great! We're going to need this as a-"

"What? People I don't know will se me naked!"

"It's for your own good sweetheart. Do you want her in jail or not", Penelope joined in.

"I guess I do.."

"Good"

"Will the whole situation go in public", I asked.

Derek shrugged, "I don't think it's necessary if you don't want to".

"I don't mind, really"

"Okay. That's it. Thank you for you time, Perrie", Penelope smiled at me.

I smiled back at her, "No thank you".

"We'll do our best to keep her as much away from you as possible"

"Thank you, officer Morgan"

"Stay safe kid", he winked at me before exiting the room.

Just after Derek left the room my mom, Caitlin and Jesy greeted me.

"What did they ask you", my sister asked me.

"You know..What happenned and stuff"

"Alright, are you okay? Do you want us to leave"

"I'd like to talk to Jess if you don't mind"

"Oh yeah of course honey! We're going to check on Leigh", my mom told me.

"Okay, bye! Tell her I love her"

"Will do", my mom smiled.

"Jesy did you see Leigh", I asked her when my family left the room.

"Yes, I did and she's fine. How are you Perrie? I was so worried about you!"

"I'm good. D-Did you tell Jade"

"No, I didn't. But we could facetime her or call her so she knows. She needs to know"

"Can you call her please", I asked and she nodded.

Jesy handed me her phone, "Here, put her on speaker".

-Phone call with Jade-

Jade: - Hello?

Perrie: - Hey Jadey!

Jade: - Ah, Perrie! I was about to call you now! How are you love?

Perrie: - Umm...Now I am fine. And you?

Jade: - I'm great! The tour's going great so far! Can't wait to see you next week!

Perrie: - I have to tell you something...

Jade: - Sure, what is it?

Perrie: - Katherine came to our house and she almost...R-raped me.

Jade: - I hope you're joking. No no no, I should've take you with me. I'm a horrible girlfriend...W-What now? Where is she? Are you hurt? Perrie I'm heading back home to see you! I-.

Perrie: - No, Jade. I'm fine. All good. She's arrested and I'm safe. I have my family, Leigh and Jess here so don't worry. It's not even your fault so don't blame yo-

Jade: - Perrie you almost got raped and it'd be the worst experience of your life, trust me. I..Fuck I can't even protect you! It's mt fault, all mine...I should've cancelled that stupid tour!

Perrie: - Babe, chill I'm fine. I'll be there in one week and you'll be able to protect me. Just don't blame yourself please...She's sick and just because you couldn't help me today doesn't mean that you wouldn't. Enjoy yourself on tour. I love you so much, I can't stand you being sad.

Jade: - I'm sorry baby, I'm just so worried and I wish I could help you! And I love you too.

Perrie: - See you in one week! Bye boo!

Jade: - Can't wait! Say hi to the girls and my in laws back home hehe! I love you!

Perrie: Okay, love you too!

- End of phonecall-

"Cuties", Jesy smiled.

"Aw thanks Jess, you and Leigh are cute too!"

"Thanks hun!", she smiled, "So what are you up to", Jesy asked me.

I chuckled sarcastically, "Except from waiting to get out of here...I don't know!".

"Hmm... How about going out today? You, Leigh, Sam and I? Maybe Niall and Sam also.."

"Sounds fun but we have to ask the doctor"

Jesy nodded with a smile, "Alright, I'm gonna tell him to come in".

"Hello mrs Edwards", the doctor greeted me.

"Hey", I smiled.

"How are you feeling"

"Better than ever", I told him.

"Wonderful", he smiled, "You may leave today if you'd like".

"Yay, thank you!"

"Take care Perrie"

"I will", I said before he exited the room.

"Are you ready to party", Jesy asked me with a grin.

"Oh hell yeah!"

A/N:

So hey guys! I hope you like this chapter :')

Hehe is anyone watching Criminal Minds or? :(

I'm on holiday with no wifi by the way, I'm so luckyvI had the chance to update yaaay :D

Vote and comment please xx

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

52.8K 1.6K 12
"It all began with Pre-School." Perrie is a pre-k 4 teacher at Little Friends Pre-School. Jade is a single mother to her lovely daughter, A...
12.2K 535 17
Jade Thirlwall is obsessed with her favourite band Little mix and is really excited for Little Mix's "The search". As a contestant she enters the sh...
Teacher Від Sebastian Finn

Романтика

39.8K 1.4K 42
This is the book i decided to make and was extremely requested from my Jade Thirlwall imagine book. It's about you and Jade. Jade is the new teacher...
5K 112 14
Perrie Edwards is 16 years old. She has grown up practically being famous. She is a princess after all. It was fun when she was little but as she got...