Mate Pull

By HADES_ANGEL666

Bang! I sat bolt upright. Did I imagine that? That noise? What was it? I clambered out of bed and almost fell... More

Mate Pull
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9) (S)
(10) (S)
(11)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19) (S)
(20)
(21)
A/N
Update!

(12)

4.7K 129 5
By HADES_ANGEL666

Taylor POV

Last night was rough.

I had a headache for the rest of the night because I had cried so much and my hormones were all over the place because of the full moon. Some time during the night I fell asleep and I assume Colton carried me home. If not I have some magical ability to teleport. I turned over in bed and reached out for my mate but he wasn't there.

"Colton?" I groaned and listed my head up to look around the room, again he wasn't there. I got out of bed and realised I was only in my underwear and Colton's hoodie so I grabbed the throw of the sofa and wrapped it around me. Now I just look like a whore who's about to get murdered. I creep out into the hall and here Colton's deep voice coming from the office. "Yes we will be there. We will drive out tonight." I slowly open the office door and see him in his chair frowning.

"My mate will be joining." I didn't want to listen in on the conversation because I'm pretty sure it was Alpha business but then he mentioned me and I became nosey. Before I could here anything Colton hung up and smiled warmly at me. "So what will I be joining?" I raise an eyebrow at him as I sit opposite him.

"One of my allied Alpha's is having a mating ceremony and he has invited us to go." He stands up and towers over me with a sad smile. "Are you okay now?" I knew he was referring to last night but I didn't want to talk about.

"Fine." I whispered and my gaze dropped to the floor. Colton unexpectedly pulled me up by my arm and I screamed. He wasn't being rough but I forgot about the cut on my arm. "What?!" He panicked and looked me over before I placed my hands on his chest.

"I'm fine, you just surprised me." I lied and immediately regret it because I'm reminded of the promise we made last night. My injured arm quivered when I touched him and he frowned at me. "Show me your arm."

"My arm?" I played dumb and took a step back but he only took one forward. "Yes, Taylor, your arm." When I lifted up the healthy arm I thought he would've punched me but instead he just lowered it and picked up the other one.

"Don't make me rip the hoodie off of you." Colton warned and gave me a pointed look. "A bit kinky for a morning." I muttered and then he did rip the hoodie in two pieces. I had my eyes tightly shut when he peeled back the bandage Bates strapped there.

"Cody." He grit his teeth and I couldn't do much except watch his eyes glow red. He put the bandage back  on and tried to steady his breathing. "Did you take that powder?" His question surprised me and I had to think hard about what he was on about.

"No I didn't." I remembered the medicine Dr Elrick had given me and realised I'm meant to take it with drinks at least once a day. "C'mon." His eyes were still a crimson red but he didn't seem angry.

"Why did you lie?" He boiled the kettle and waited patiently until the water was ready. I tried to avoid eye contact with him but he lifted my chin up to look into his eyes. "You would've killed him." I mummbled quietly and he nodded without trying to argue a different point.

"Yes and I would've made it painful." The kettle clicked and I rolled my eyes at him. "That's why I lied." I tip the water into the cup and stir the teabag around before adding milk. Colton stood directly behind me and reached above my head and pulled out the tub.

"I don't want any one to die." I faced him, my boobs pressed against his chest as he placed the tub in my hands. I turned back around and added a spoonful of the Ultridostone to my tea. The thought of drinking it made me feel sick because I didn't know what I would taste. "And if he comes back." Colton lifted the cup to my lips and I gulped down the tea. It tasted the same as any cup of tea would.

"He won't, Darren will keep him away." I took another sip and stayed between Colton's body and the counter. "Because he did a great job the first time." He scoffed and tried to kiss my cheek but I moved my face away.

"Shut up. He didn't know." I scold him and take another drink from my cup. I feel a tingle in my arm and remove the bandage to see the wound slowly closing up on its own. "I'll get Bates to take the stitches out."

"Good then we can let this go and we can go shopping." I finished the last of my drink and jumped onto the counter as Colton grabbed his phone. "Why do you want to go shopping, you hate shopping?" Colton frowned at me and put the phone to his ear.

"Bates come over." Then he simply hung up. He couldn't have said that in a text? "We're going to a ceremony right? Everything Isla got was all black because it's my colour, I need something white." I shrugged and Colton held my knees together around him.

"Don't leave this stuff about, it could kill another wolf." Colton mummbled against my lips and put the tub back in the cupboard before reasserting his grip on my knees. "Would you ever kill to protect me?" I asked him unsure of my next question because I knew his answer to this one.

"Of course I would." He stated as if it was obvious but the my eyes wandered to the empty cup on the counter. "Would you ever kill me to protect me?"

"Baby that makes no sense, if I kill you I wouldn't be protecting you." His tone had gone serious and he had stopped kissing me. "What if the poison becomes too much and something does happen? It won't be a slow death, you wouldn't want me to suffer?"

"Where is this coming from? Why are you saying this Taylor?" He backed off and gave me a questioning look. "Elrick said I shouldn't have lived this long and I'm not stupid to believe that it won't cause problems for me but I don't want to suffer." I fought the tears behind my eyes and grabbed his hand.

"Would you do it? Would you kill me?" I asked again and Colton ran a hand through his bed head hair. "No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't kill my mate!" He snapped at me, his eyes had darkened to a deeper shade of red and I looked down to the floor.

"And you may hate me for that because that makes me selfish and I am a selfish man, Taylor. I'd do anything for you," When I heard the crack in his voice I looked up at him to see the few tears dripping down his face. "But never would I let you die at my hands. Ever, so don't you say that to me again!" He sobbed and turned away from me, I quickly jumped off the side and rubbed my hand against his back.

"I won't I'm sorry-" I tried to calm him down after I sensed his wolf closer to the surface than usual. "I never want to hurt you like that and I'm sorry if I made you feel like I'd hurt-"

"Colton stop. Look at me." I ordered and turned him around. I stood on my tiptoes and held his face in my hands. The stubble grazing my fingers but I didn't even phase about like I would normally. "I'm sorry, I know you wouldn't hurt me like that. I just I over think things." I kiss him multiple times on his lips to calm him, and when his eyes fade to the beautiful grey i know them to be, I embrace him fully.

"Bates is here." He whispered gruffly into my ear before pulling away and trying to recompose himself before Bates got to the kitchen. "Alpha is everything okay?"

"Yes, except you need to take the stitching out of Taylor's arm." Bates looked at me before approaching me. He slowly pulled the stitches back through the skin and had no trouble with the wound opening back up. "Is that all, Alpha." He asked, I think he expected to be scolded because he didn't tell him he had stitched me up but Colton didn't know it was him.

"Yes." Colton nodded but just before he got out the kitchen he called him back. "Let's not make lying a habit." He pat Bates on the shoulder before giving him a cold glare. Bates bowed his head and quickly left the house.

"I asked him not to tell, do you want him to disobey me?" I raised an eyebrow knowing I have him cornered. "Get dressed we're going shopping." Colton growled and I nodded with a small smile. I went upstairs and pulled out one of the bags that I have been meaning to out away, I've actually still got to put them all away. When I'm dressed in a beautiful black dress and pumps I go back downstairs and see Colton styling his hair in the mirror.

"Which Alpha is having a ceremony?" I ask getting in the car and fastening my seat belt. "Malik Bael." He smirks when my face drops.

"This isn't funny, who is actually having the ceremony?" I cock my head to the side with a confused yet pleading look. "Malik Bael." He gives me the same answer and I frown at him.

"You want to take me to hell's gates?" I stare at him in disbelief. "Baby girl he only has a reputation because he is allied with me if you think that is hell's gate," he paused and leaned closer to me. "Then this is hell." Colton chuckled and started the engine before reversing out the driveway.

"Sometimes I don't like your humour." I slouch back in my chair as we drive onto the main road and into town. "You're going to look stunning." He comments before sliding out the car and taking my hand in his. We walk the busy streets for a good ten minutes before I see a shop that catches my eye. It just recently opened but in the shop window was a beautiful white dress.

"That one." Colton said as he seemed to notice it too. He pulled me in the shop and the woman handed me the dress in my size. It stopped a few inches above the knee in a white lace material. The back was a low v cut and the front had a heart keyhole. The lace material cascaded down my arm to form the long sleeves and I stared at myself in the changing room mirror. "C'mon I wanna see." Colton whined and I nodded to myself before sliding the curtain across the rail.

"Wow." His jaw dropped again like it had done before the party at the pack house. When I raised an eyebrow Colton smirked to himself. "It's a good wow." I smiled like a weirdo to myself before going back into the changing room and putting my other clothes back on.

"Shopping is so fast when I'm with you." I step out and he takes the dress out my hand and goes to pay for it. "Now don't we have to find you something?"

"Baby I'm an Alpha I do this on a daily basis c'mon I'll take you home." He grabs my waist as we worm our way back to the car. "Ah thank god! I hate shopping." I sighed.

***

Colton POV

"We're leaving, we'll be back tomorrow." I shout through the house and throw the bag into the back of the car. "Where's Taylor?" I mutter to myself and go back into the house. I follow her scent up the stairs and stop outside our bedroom. Taylor was out on the balcony in her shorts and vest top looking over the railings.

"We will have a ceremony right?" She says her eyes sparkling with the setting sun. "Of course we will, you've yet to meet the elders."

"And I'll have to stand infront of these people." I stand next to her and she leans her head on my chest. If she's worried about crowds then I'm happy to have a small one. "Yes but-"

"Good then they'll know you're all mine." She quickly kisses my cheek and hopes over the balcony landing safely on the ground below. I follow her and she finally gets in the car. "Can my mum come?" She snuggles against the side of door after she fiddled with the seat for five minutes.

"Yeah but not your dad." I grip the steering wheel tighter but relax when she laughs lightly. "But not dad, I got it."

"Can I visit them when we get back, you can come with me and make sure nothing happens." I glance to my side and see her staring intently at me. "Only if I get a kiss." I smirk and feel her soft lips against my cheek moments after. Taylor hovered there a moment and I caught her smile in the mirror.

"You don't have to ask." She laughs and leans back against the door scrolling through my phone. "You have no games." She whines and I chuckle to myself. Taylor truly is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Her loose black hair falling over her face and the way she tucks away the corner of her bottom lip when she concentrates.

"We'll be there in a few hours so why don't you climb in the backseat and have a sleep." I turn the radio down and she nods her head before placing my phone underneath the radio. She leaned between the gap in the seat and her perfect ass was next to my face. My wolf howled and then Taylor let out a gasp. "Did you just nip me?" She laughed in disbelief looking over shoulders still in the same position.

"Erm..." I stuttered and cleared my throat, Taylor sat on the backseat and leaned forward. Her canines dragged along my earlobe and I couldn't help the moan that escaped me. "I like that." She whispers and it takes everything in my power not to slam on the brakes and take her on the backseat.

"After the ceremony." She teases and lays down on the seats and wraps herself in my hoodie.

****

"She looks beautiful." Taylor whispered to me and placed her hand on my knee. We watched as Ivy walked down the forest path towards Malik, the flowers blooming around her. It's true she was beautiful, but she had nothing on my angel. "Why's everyone frowning?"

"She broke their tradition." I whisper back and stare at the elders who are looking up and down in disgust. Bastards. When I thought Ivy was about to run back down the path Malik steps off stage and walks the rest of the way with her. Good man.

The ceremony continued as it usually would and ended with a kiss, Taylor was one of the first to stand up and clap as she was mesmerized by the sight of them. Taylor and I slipped out  of the aisle to go and see the Alpha.

"Hi, I know you don't know me but I just wanted to say it's great that you two are making your own traditions." Taylor blurted out as soon as Malik greeted us. "Thank you Taylor, there's been quite some talk about you and Alpha Dowry here." Malik laughed and Taylor pulled a confused face.

"Yeah,probably best for another time Malik." I tried to drop the subtle hint that she doesn't know what people say about us. "Yeah you're right."

"Thank you for coming Colton, I hope it won't be long until you and your mate have your ceremony." He smiles knowingly and shakes my hand before disappearing to find Ivy. Turning to Taylor with a small smile I look over her head to the exit and decide it's probably best for us to leave. There is a few people I'd rather not run into here.

"Let's go home." I place my hand on the small of her back but she stops me. "What? Why? I thought we were meant to be staying a night then going home?" Right, that's what I had told her.

"Change of plans, baby."

"Is it an ex?" She asks thoughtlessly, I chuckle at her before shaking my head. "No, it's just a few Alpha's are here who aren't my allies and I don't want to lose control infront of you." I reply honestly and she gives me an understanding look.

"I don't want you to see that side of me." I knew she heard me but we didn't react, she just placed my hand back where it was and allowed me to guide her out. "I wanna stop somewhere for the night though."

"I know just the place."

***

Last night was great!

Taylor and I were up most of the night with each other and boy did we spend the time wisely.

Needless to say, I fulfilled my wish of fucking her brains out because after that she was speechless. It was the best night I've ever had and I spent it with the woman I loved to hell and back. Though I did kinda ruin her dress but that's okay because I asked Isla to pick her up another one of those leather sets she liked so much.

"Do you want me to carry you to the car?" I asked as I folded the sheets neatly on the bed. I just wanted to make sure that house-keeping would definately clean them after what I did to her. I get hard just thinking about it. "Is that supposed to be funny?" She giggled at me and I chuckled back in response.

"Nope, I just thought that last night was pushing you too far."

"Oh Alpha, we were just getting started." She winked at me before walking out the door to the car. That is one seductive seventeen year old. I was about to follow her when she mind linked me and I swear I heard her giggle.

'If the police ask I'm eighteen 'cause what you did would get you the death penalty...'

_______

I know there was alot of time skipping in this but it was needed for the chapter to work. I hoped you liked this one (because I put Malik and Ivy in there).

You'd know who they are IF YOU READ MY OTHER BOOK!!! But if you don't they were the stars of Luna Unique.

Happy....whatever day it is for you

HADES_ANGEL666 xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

892 51 17
I heard the the snow crunching under foot as I ran as fast as my legs would take me through the forest. The air whipped through my hair as I ran, cr...
109K 3.6K 40
"Are you willing to risk everything?" He asked, leaning his face in closer until our foreheads touched and our lips were barely an inch apart. His bl...
631K 17.6K 24
"You bastard! Let me go!" I screamed as soon as the gag fell from around my mouth. "You know I can't let you go, as I've already explained multiple...
3.2M 22.9K 5
Excerpt only: I quickly run in their direction as my claws elongate into fierce points. I watch as a man in all black strikes down and kills one of...