LOST LOVE ✅

By mehaklovely

This is a heart touching story of a boy name Manik. Whose life was living hell after losing his love in child... More

Prologue
Part : 1 The Unexpected Meet
Part : 2 HIS PAIN
PART : 3 Are You My Nandita?
Part : 4 I can feel his Pain
Part : 6 He cares about me
Part : 7 It's hurt a lot
PART : 8 Some Beautiful Memories
Part : 9 MANU AND HIS NANDU
PART : 10 An unanswered Question
Part : 11 PAINFUL LOVE
Part : 12 It was just a mistake
Part : 13 I HATE YOU NANDINI
Part : 14 He loves me or hates me?
PART : 15 Will you be My Friend?
Part : 16 Past Revealed
PART : 17 His Confession
Part : 18 Growing Love
Part : 19 The Peaceful Love
Part : 20 I Can't Accept her
Part : 21 Why Love is so painful?
Part : 22 Miracle Happens (Most Awaited Part)
Part : 23 Nandita Is Back
Part : 24 Union of Two Souls
Epilogue

Part : 5 Falling In Love

7.4K 818 157
By mehaklovely

Inline comments are love.

Ishita and Neyonika were shocked to see how easily Nandini controlled Manik's attacks. It was an impossible task for them, they felt like the magic happened in front of their eyes. This magic was also seen by Cabir, he was standing on the doorstep shockingly. Nandini came in their life like an angel and soon she was going to change their life. Then Cabir with the help of Neyonika and Ishita laid him down on the bed while Nandini was also in a shock by her acts. She was standing still and her eyes were only looking at Manik. She was feeling like her heart is connected to his heart that's why the pain was in his heart and her heart was also feeling his pain. When all were busy in lying down Manik, she ran from there with her confusing feeling.

"Where that girl went?"Cabir asked confusingly when they all turned to talk with Nandini. They all gave each other confused looks.

"Humhai voh ladhki mil gye, Ishita, jo humhre Manik ko thik kar sakti hai, ushe Nandita ki yado se bahar nikalne wali ladhki humhai milgye Ishita," Neyonika said happily holding Ishita's hands while Ishita was still standing sadly and confused.

"But who was she ?" Ishita asked confusingly from Neyonika and then she told her, where she met Nandini and how she took Nandini here with her.

"Voh jo koe bhi thi, ushne toh jado hi kar diya, how easily She controlled Manik's attacks, she is the ray of hope of our life and especially Manik's life" Cabir also said happily, they were happy because, after so many years, they got a ray of hope that ray hope was Nandini.

_________________________

"Nandita" After sometime Manik woke up calling Nandita then he remembered about today incident, how that random girl arms gave him immense peace. That time he felt like his pain was going away while crying in her arms. He got peace after 16 years, he didn't want that she should leave him, he wanted that she should take his all pain as he got tired. Tired of living in pain and guilt of his mistake. The comfort and peace, he got in her arms, he felt like this was what he was craving for.

"If She is not my Nandita then why I felt so peaceful in her arms, why her touch made me forget my all pain, why that girl is making my mind and heart go crazy if she is not my Nandita," he thought confusingly holding his head, he was going crazy thinking about all this because after 16 years, someone was giving him peace and he was shocked.

"She is becoming my distraction, I have to find my Nandita. If Nandita is not with me, I don't even want that peace. I just want Nandita then eventually I will get peace of my life. One random girl can't distract me in achieving my goal of finding my Nandita" he said after getting up from the bed and thought that Nandini was just his distraction. His words clearly showed how truly he loved Nandita, he didn't want even peace without her.

On the other side, Nandini was also going crazy thinking about today incident. She decided to share everything with Mukti as she thought that maybe she could help her in this. Nandini was waiting for Mukti, sitting in the coffee shop. "What is happening to me, why I am feeling so much pain seeing him in pain. Why I want to take his all pain, why my heart is aching. Oh god what is happening to me." she was lost in her thoughts while playing with her fingers when Mukti came there.

"What happened to my doll ?" Mukti asked holding her hands after sitting in front of her. Listening to her words, she came out of her thoughts and looked at Mukti having pain in her eyes.

"Mukti.," she called her in painful tone and started crying making Mukti shocked and confused. Mukti leaving her chair ran toward her.

"What happened Nandini, why are you crying, "Mukti asked worriedly cubbing her face while Nandini was just crying looking at her. She herself didn't know why she was crying but the reality was, she was crying because Manik's worst condition was breaking her heart badly inside and she was not understanding this. His pain affected her a lot.

"Mukti.. , mujhe kuch smajh nhi aa rha, I am not understanding anything that what is happening to me, I am feeling so much pain in my heart and I don't know why this is happening to me," Nandini said in crying tone looking at Mukti while she was looking at Nandini confusingly. She wasn't getting anything that why Nandini was crying.

"Okay just calm down, first," Mukti said cubbing her face and she tried to control her cries but couldn't. Mukti took Nandini in her arms and consoled her rubbing her back, she cried even more hugging her tightly. She wasn't understanding why the pain was not going away. She didn't know that now she will get relief only after seeing Manik in peace and her life is going to be changed fully because she had fallen in love with the wrong person who was crazy.

When Nandini stopped crying, Mukti broke the hug and gave her glass of water which was kept on the table. Mukti was looking at her worriedly, Mukti had last time seen her crying like this on the funeral of her mother and this was the second time, she was seeing in this condition. That's why she was worried as she was thinking that there must be something big which made her strong girl cry.

"Nandini, if you are comfortable, you can share with me your problem, maybe I could help you," Mukti said holding her hand again after sitting on the chair, pulling it near to her chair. Nandini looked at her sadly.

"I called you here only to share the things with you because I know you are the only one who can help me out like always, "Nandini said with a small smile and she made Mukti also smiled. Mukti and Nandini shared a true bond of friendship, their friendship was strong and old. Then Nandini started telling everything to her that how she met Manik and how he behaved with her and then she also told Muki that what happened when she was going back to home last night.

"I don't understand Mukti, why I couldn't able to control myself and ran back inside just to hug him and why I felt so much pain seeing him in pain" she ended telling him about today's incident and about her confused feelings. Mukti was feeling like she was hearing a story of any movie and she also got to know why all this was happening with her.

"you are in love with him" when Mukti said this, Nandini looked at her opening her eyes widely in the shock. "Nandini, yes you are in love that's why his pain is affecting you, you want to see him happy, your heart is crying seeing him in pain and now you will only get relief after seeing him happy"whatever Mukti was saying, Nandini was finding everything correct. But she was shocked to accept the fact that she was in love with him.

"If this is love then I have to control my feelings of love because there is no future of my love because he still crazily loves his childhood friend, I am nothing for him and will remain nothing for him, "Nandini said sadly looking at Mukti and now Mukti was understanding her words also.

"But Nandini, controlling the feeling of love is not our hands, if you will try to suppress this feeling, it will increase more with passing time. I suggest you don't control your feelings, you should try to give a chance to your love" Mukti tried to make her understand and Nandini was agreeing to her words but in only 2 days, she got to know him that he will never accept her because he crazily loved Nandita.

___________________________

At night, Nandini was changing her position again and again as she couldn't able to sleep. Whenever after closing her eyes, she tried to sleep, She saw Manik crying face and it used to break her heart and she opened her eyes immediately again. Even his screams were echoing in her ears and didn't let her sleep. "Ahaah.." she shouted after sitting up on the bed holding her head. Then she thought to read novels, but reading novels also didn't help her out. Even on the pages of the book, she started imagining his crying face. She threw the book angrily on the floor and sat holding her head.

"Why it is so difficult to forget his pain, I really don't want to remember about him because I am falling for him and I know there is no future of my in this love and I need to stop my feeling here only before it gets too late," she thought and laid down holding the pillow tightly. She was not aware, from tomorrow, her life is going to be changed.

___________________________

Next day early in the morning, Nandini got ready for office. Whole night she couldn't able to sleep because of his pain. Now she wanted to keep herself busy at work. She was thinking that maybe the work will make her forget him and his pain but she was thinking wrong as it is not so easy to ignore the feeling of love.

Nandini reached office and started working on the presentation for the meeting but again she got lost in thinking about his pain. His pain was not leaving her mind. She was going crazy, her head was spinning, her heart was feeling pain. She closed the laptop and sat resting her head on the chair then listening to the knock on the door, she opened her eyes.

"Come in" she spoke after taking a deep breath to compose herself.

"Aunty, Aap yha, please come inside," Nandini said with the smile after getting up from chair seeing Neyonika on the door Neyonika came inside and she led her toward the Sofa and then they both settled down.

"Nandini beta, mujhe tumhse kuch magna hai, today I came here because I really need a favour from you, "Neyonika said holding Nandini's hand and Nandini looked at her confusingly.

"Aunty, batayie na, what do you want, I will be glad to help you," she said politely and gave her small smile while Neyonika was looking at her sadly. "Aunty kya hua, you are not looking fine, please you can share with me, maybe I could really help you, "Nandini asked worriedly when Neyonika didn't reply.

"Nandini, tumhne toh kal Manik ki condition dekhi hi hogi, he is my son" listening this Nandini also became sad remembering about Manik's yesterday condition. " ushe pichle 16 sal se rote hue hi dekhti aa rhi hoon mein, mein thakh chuki hoon beta. Mujhse aur ushka dukh nhi dekha jata" Neyonika started crying saying this and Nandini difficultly controlled her emotions which were trying to come out in the form of tears.

"Aunty, I can understand but How can I help you?" Nandini asked after composing herself holding her hand.

"Yesterday the way you consoled Manik, It made me shocked because Manik ko jab attacks ate hai toh voh kisko apne aap ko touch bhi nhi karne deta but you did it, he hugged you back, he cried in your arms. Nandini, you are only and last hope of my son's life, I really want that he should come out of his pain, come out of Nandita's memories and I am sure you can do this because the way he let you hug him, maybe he will listen and understand you" Neyonika told her that what help she needed from Nandini. Nandini was confused that she should help her or not. One side she wanted to help her because she herself feeling sad seeing him in pain and wanted to see him happy but on another side, she knew that it is not an easy job because the way he behaved with her, it is worst and why he will listen to her.

"I know meine tumhse kuch jada hi mang liya, par main majbur hoon Nandini, mein ek maa hoon jo apne bachai ko kush dekhna chati hai, kya yeh galat hai. Mein chati hoon ki voh life ko jiye, mein ushe aur aise marte hue nhi dekh Sakti" Neyonika cried saying this and Nandini felt bad for her and automatically tears fell down from her eyes. " please beta, I really need your help," Neyonika said in crying joining her hand in front of Nandini.

"Aunty please, you shouldn't have to do this" Nandini said putting her hands down. " I really want to help you in this but Manik will never listen to me," Nandini said in painful voice while Neyonika cried more.

"At least we can try, I have full trust on you that you can teach him how to live life," Neyonika said looking at her having hope in her eyes while Nandini was looking at her sadly and giving her confused looks. "You are the only hope of our destroyed life," Neyonika said and Nandini closed her eyes to compose herself.

"Okay, I will try my best but on one condition," Nandini said after opening her eyes and Neyoinka smiled listening to her words.

"Thank you so much Nandini and I am ready for your any condition," Neyonika said happily while hugging her, Nandini hugged her back.

"You won't cry like this anymore, you are like my mother Aunty, I really can't bear tears in your eyes," Nandini said after breaking the hug and wiped Neyonika's tears with her own hands. Neyonika smiled seeing her gesture.

"Tum bhut pyaari ho Nandini, bagwan kare tumhai duniya ki sari khushiya mile" Neyonika gave her blessing, putting her hand on her head and Nandini smiled lightly in response.

_________________________

Neyonika walked inside the house with Nandini. Ishita was waiting for them desperately sitting in the hall. As soon as she saw them entering inside, she ran towards them happily as seeing Nandini she understood, Nandini got ready to help them. " Thank you so much Beta," Ishita said while hugging Nandini tightly, she got shocked for a moment then she also hugged her back, she felt peace in her arms.

"Nandini, she is Ishita, Nandita's mother, she lives with us" Neyonika introduced Ishita with Nandini.

"Hello, Aunty" Nandini greeted her politely.

"Hello beta, why are you standing here, come inside" saying this Ishita led her toward the hall. Then they settled down there.

"Aaj Nandita hoti toh voh bhi bilkul tumhri jitni hoti," Ishita said sadly looking at Nandini and a tear fell down from her eyes. Neyonika and Nandini looked at her sadly.

"Aunty, I can understand your pain because I have also lost someone who was so close to me, I lost my mom a few years back in a car accident but mein unhai kabhi bhi ro kar yaad nhi karti hoon, humsha unhai kush ho kar yaad karti hoon Because I know she will be happy seeing me happy," Nandini said making Neyonika and Ishita more impressed with her words.

"Abhi tak toh mujhe thodha sa doubt tha ki tum Manik ko thik kar paogi ya nhi but ab mere sare doubts clear hogye hai, now I am sure, you can really help him. Tum zindagi ko bhut achai se smajhti hoon" Ishita said putting hand on her face and Nandini gave her light smile and her mind started thinking about Manik.

"Aunty, where is Manik"Nandini asked because her heart was dying to meet him but her mind was stopping her because Manik had warned her to do not show her face to him.

"He is upstairs, Nandini meet him and try to be his friend first," Ishita said and Nandini nodding her head got up to meet Manik. She started going toward stairs taking slow steps.

"I really hope, she can help him in coming out of his pain," Neyonika said looking at Ishita. "We can just pray," Ishita said looking at Nandini when she was going upstairs.

Her heart beat became fast when she was walking toward his room. With each step she was taking toward his room, her heart beat was becoming fast and her fear was also increasing but now she had made up her mind to help him out. She was thinking that maybe she will get relief after seeing him happy because from the moment, she had seen his condition, her heart was crying, she couldn't able to forget his condition.

"Good luck, Nandini" she wished herself holding the knob of the door and after taking a deep breath she finally opened the door slowly. She found him sitting on the floor and playing the guitar fully lost in his thoughts. Nandini was walking toward him taking slow steps and then his eyes fell on her and he stopped playing the guitar, for a moment, he got lost in her forgetting about everything.

"Manik you can't be get distracted by this girl and why she is, again and again, coming in front of you" he gave her angry glare when his mind said those words to him.

"What are you doing here?" he got up and asked angrily holding her arms tightly and pulled her toward himself and she was not understanding from where she should start and what to do. "Answer me" she shivered when he yelled loudly on her after not getting her reply.

"Nandini, you need to be strong, if you really want to help him, it is not the easy task but you can at least try," she thought in her mind closing her eyes while he was looking at her angrily.

"I came here because I want an autograph from you" she spoke after opening her eyes and Manik gave her confused looks. " I am a very big fan of your songs, can't I get an autograph from you, please" she tried to behave normally with him, listening to her words, he left her arms.

"You are my Fan that's why I am leaving you," he said in strict tone and she nodded her head innocently and gave him pen paper after taking him out from her handbag. She started admiring him when he was giving her autograph. She first looked at her black hairs and then his beautiful face and then his eyes which stored only and only pain. She was happy because after knowing that she is his fan, he didn't shout on her, he treated her nicely. From this, she came to know one thing that he is having a good heart.

"Thank you," she said with the smile while taking pen and paper from his hands. After caressing his autograph lovingly, she kept the pen and paper in the bag. Then she looked at him and got shocked to find him staring at her.

"Manik, I want to say something " listening to her words, he came out of his thoughts and looked at her like a fool.

"What she is doing to me? what is happening to me? I have never felt this type of attraction toward anyone, why this happening?" Manik thought confusingly in his mind.

"you got the autograph, now you can leave," he said turning his face toward another side because he didn't want to see her because she was doing magic on him, the magic of love which he wanted to avoid as she was becoming a distraction for him.

"But, I want to say something to you being a fan of yours" Nandini tried to talk with him but he still asked her to go.

"I don't want to listen to anything, now you just leave," he said still without looking at her.

"But" before she could say something, he holding her arms, led her toward the door still without looking at her and closed the door on her face and she stood there sadly for a moment staring at the door.

"Kash ek din yeh darwaja tum khudh kholo mere liye," she said touching the door having tears in her eyes and here she wasn't talking about the door of the room, she was talking about the door of his heart. She was saying that hope one day he will himself open door of his heart for her.

If you like the part then don't forget to do comments. Please do long comments.

How do find upstate?

How do finding Nandini bond with Manik's Family ?

Will Nandini able to help them ?

Will Manik able to keep himself away from her?

How do finding the story ?

Love Mehak

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 6.5K 13
This is the story of a Rude, Arrogant husband and an innocent and sweet wife. She married him because she was in love with him, he married her for th...
23.3K 1.3K 5
Manik Malhotra A passionate singer..a rockstar who has so much inside his heart Nandini Moorthy A simple fun loving girl.... They meet ..they share...
56.7K 4K 33
Unexpected meeting of them bring her in a danger of being his spot. The cruel monster full of anger. Manik hate the word girl because of his past but...
6.2K 731 14
She Left Him He Still Love Her She Broke Him He Still Need her only His Family Hates Her For Them she is A cruel Mother and wife For him She is stil...