You Changed Me - Jenzie

Per JenzieGirl

(SEQUEL IS OUT)Johnny Orlando is one of the quiet types. He has a lot on his mind, but he never expresses wha... Més

Characters!
Introduction!
001. I Guess It Helps
002. Look Who It Is
003. Stubborn
004. Hello, Neighbor!
005. Breathe
006. Friends?
007. Really?
008. Maybe/ New Story
009. Hey, Cutie!
010. Couldn't Take It!
012. Oh My God!
013. Day and Night
014. Guilty
015. Jenzie?
016. Happy Ending
My playlist
The End
JaguarEssentials

011. Little Do You Know

1.5K 60 14
Per JenzieGirl

·:*:·゚☆。Johnny:

"I'm sorry guys. For everything. It's been a rough time and I-"

"Don't apologize, man!" Carson said, interrupting me.

"We're still best friends. We all go through shit, and we grow from it."

"Yeah," Hayden agreed.

"Really? After five whole years? I mean, we're practically strangers-"

"Hey," Hayden said, placing a hand on my shoulder. "This may be a long shot, but what do y'all say to a sleepover at my place? Let's catch up, yeah?" We all look at each other and nod, excited to hang for the first time in forever.

...

I walked out the school, and I felt happy. I couldn't believe that I had had a good day. A real good day. I see my Carson and Hayden so I made my way over to them.

"Hey, you ask your parents, John?" Hayden asks me.

"Oh, crap! I forgot!" I admit.

"Well, go ask, man!" Carson says.

"I...can't," I respond.

"Why not?" they say in sync.

"I-I haven't talked to my parents in five years. I'm still scared to. And the first thing I wanna say is sure as hell not 'can I sleepover Hayden's place?'"

"Fair enough," Hayden muttered.

"Just muster up the courage, bro. This is important! Do it for the fam," Carson said cheekily. I hesitantly agreed, and made my way down the courtyard. And to my luck, I lock eyes with beautiful golden brown ones. She looked beautiful. It's weird how every time I see her, I get butterflies in my tummy. My hands get clammy and my heart starts beating. I feel weird. But a good weird.

And I'm not sure why.

She walks up to me and playfully nudges me in the side. "Hey, Juanny!"

I shush her. "You're gonna get me caught!"

"Sorry," She giggled. "Anyways, I was wondering if maybe you'd like to hang out tonight?" I sigh, wanting too, but knowing I couldn't.

"Sorry, I can't tonight. I'm sleeping over Hayden's with Carson and him. But if there's a change of plans, I'd love to."

"Well, maybe we could hang tomorrow! Sing a few songs, perhaps? Tony called and said he'd love to have us in a few weeks for a new duet."

I smile. "Great, can't wait. I bet we'll sound amazing together." Too focused on my conversation with Mackenzie, I didn't realize we had made it home. I took a deep breath and waved goodbye. I stood there while she walked into her house. I wonder how this is gonna go. What if my parents say no? What if they don't even wanna hear my voice? What if, they don't care for me anymore?

I started to tear up, thinking of the worst case scenario. I felt burning tears slide down my cheek I choked a sob back down my throat. I fall to my knees in front of my door, and collapse into a fit of tears. Next thing I know, I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me inside.

"Johnny, sweetie? What's wrong?"

It's my mother.

"John please, tell me what's wrong. I know something has been bothering you, for years now, and I just...Please. Tell me what's wrong, baby."

I swallow and look my mother in the eye. "I'm sorry."

She's taken aback, probably from the fact that I even said anything, but soon enough, she embraces me in a hug once again.

"F-For what, Johnny?"

"For how I've been acting .Something just, came over me and I've never been the same. Talking didn't seem like something worth doing anymore. I'm sorry for shutting everyone out."

Before my mom can respond, the door is opened, revealing my father at the entry way.

"Hey, everything okay?" he asks, earning a shrug from my mother.

"No," I croak.

My dad's eyes widen, and he rushes to crouch next to me. "Y-You talked. What's wrong?"

I push my dads hand away. "I don't know! That's the problem!"

My father stands up, crossing his arms. "What do you mean? Something must have upset you to put you through this state of mind."

"You're right. there's a number of things, actually. But I-I don't know what to do," I stammer, breaking into tears again.

My mother hold me in her arms and coos, "It's okay, mommy's here. Are you sure you're alright? Why were you crying outside?"

"I thought of something that made me sad."

"What's that?" My father asks.

"I-I thought you guys didn't love me anymore. Didn't care for me. I-I've been so distant, I thought you may as well have given up on me."

"John, look at me," My mother says, taking my face into her palms and turning me towards her inviting gaze. "There is nothing in this world that would ever make us stop loving you. Nothing. You're our son, and we'll love you endlessly."

I sniff. "Really?"

"Really," My dad chimes in.

"I love you guys," I say.

"We love you, too."

"Mom? May I sleepover Hayden's tonight?" I ask.

"Are you sure you are up for that today?"

I nod, and she gives me the okay. So, I go up to my room and pack my clothing items and an overnight bag, I glance out my window to see Mackenzie writing in some notebook. Probably homework. I don't stare for long, because I'm off to reunite with my brothers.

...

·:*:·゚☆。Mackenzie:

Dear Diary,

Today was great, but also strange at the same time. I got a lot of complements and new friends. Everyone was so nice and welcoming. I wonder what would happen if I wasn't famous. Would they treat me the same? Or differently?

Oh, before I forget, I have to tell you about someone very special. His name is Johnny Orlando. I know ,cute right? He has dirty blonde hair, and emerald green eyes. His jawline is always on point, and he knows how to make anyone smile. I met him on the first day of school. He was in a worse position back then, but I didn't mind. I've always liked him. Today, I told him to change his outfit, and suddenly, all the girls are all over him.

I was a little jealous. I kind of like him, but I doubt he feels the same. I saw him talking to Nadia, and she's really pretty. I'm still Johnny's friend, so I'll support him no matter who he likes. Oh, and did I mention me and Juan are gonna record a new song together?? We start in a couple of weeks, and I can't wait!

To conclude this entry, my life is confusing right now. There's boys, being a celebrity, and being the new kid all in one. If life hasn't gotten more difficult, then I can't wait. I love the challenge and I want more. And plus, if you get on my bad side, you'll regret it.

Love, Kenzie.

...

·:*:·゚☆。hayden: (full of surprises lol)

Carson and I were just chilling in my room, when we hear a knock at the door. It's probably Johnny, I think to myself.

"Think it's him?" Carson asks.

"Who else would it be?"

We walked down stairs and opened the door to reveal Johnny, eyes swollen and red like he's just been crying. I wonder what was wrong?

"You good, bro?" I ask.

Johnny steps inside and sighs. "You have no idea how much I missed this place."

All of us chuckle at the thought, and I take my hand, saluting it towards Johnny, pretending to knight him. "Johnny Orlando, I hereby invite you into this house."

"Thank you, kind sir," he replies, bowing goofily.

"And back into our hearts."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

32.1K 801 23
Being famous, all your fans support Jenzie, you have feelings for him that you can't deny. Does he feel the same way about you? If so, will you make...
219K 565 9
🔞 sex stories mostly about johnny orlando and kenzie ziegler (will take requests and i don't mind doing stories on other people) it's best if you re...
100K 3.5K 31
[ completed ] ME VS BAD BOY ━ " loving you is a easy as hating you. " Mackenzie Ziegler and Johnny Orlando has always been enemies. They never get al...
53K 1.1K 23
Mackenzie Ziegler moves away from her home town of Pittsburg and moves right next door to Johnny Orlando. What will happen when they meet? Will they...