My Lucky Strike [Kaminari Den...

By _nxvyblx_

each day of my life gets weirder.... at all started ever since I met this blonde ass Pikachu named Kaminari D... More

Into my dream school.
Entrance Exams
The Chatroom.
Added.
Its Friday!
Complicated.
A date || Flashback
I got tagged xD
Sleepover.
A/n
A/n
:')
A/n
leaving?!
uhm. what?
hm???
a/n
happeh new year
OMG-
hallelujah
:>
หŽโ‚โ€ขสšโ€ขโ‚Žห
snap-
โChatsโž
woot woot
oh shi-
a special
left alone
Announcement.
Woah.
heat.
divorce
rooftop
plans
the return of the random pink haired girl.
idk
hi guys

3 days

1.1K 28 26
By _nxvyblx_

"y/n? darling?" your mom knocked on the door.

well it was locked...

"y/n, im really sorry alright-

"oh my god! well if you are then why didnt you let me know so i could understand?! aha! mom shut up! as if you know anything!!" you yelled.

"y/n dont be fucking selfish!!" your dad yelled, banging on the door, "you are the one who doesnt even give a god damn fuck about us!! because of you i have to marry this shitty girl!! because of you?! blessing?! what blessing?! that bullshit!!" your dad yelled.

"ahahahahha whAT A FAMILY, WHAT A LIFE!!" you yelled, unlocking the door, pushing your dad by his chest, "beCAUSE OF ME?! ME?! REALLY?! ITS YOUR FAULT FOR BEING TOO KINKY AND HAVE TO DO IT!! GOD DAMMIT!! HOW IS IT ME??!!! ITS ALLLLLWAAAYSSS MEE!! FINE WHATEVER SURE ITS TOOOTAAALLLYY MY FAULT FOR LIVING!! ITS TOTALLY MY CHOICE TO BE ALIVE!! I SHOULD'VE REALLY DIED!!!" you yelled, running off and ran out, going to the park.

"y/n...?" its izuku, he looked at you, you fall down to your knees as he caught you and carried you to the bench.

"let me go!" you said weakly.

"y/n.. what happened..?" he asked.

"oh i dont know?! everythings alright!!" you yelled then managed to push him off, you ran off.

everythings all messed up, you didnt know what to do, all you wanted to do is scream, and die.

after a few hours of crying your little eyes out, you noticed you're lost in some place you dont really know.

"....god dammit" you sniffed, you just sat down then cried... again.

your heart felt heavy, its insane. your head hurts, its all dizzy. your vision is all blurry and watery.

all flustered, you screamed, hoping... just hoping that maybe someone will come and save you.

well too bad this isnt some fairy tale, you stood up, sobbing as your chest ached, you reached a bench and stayed there, "fuck life" you cursed under your breath, with heavy heaves to breath since you kept crying.

soon you fell asleep on that very bench, it was really cold though, you were freezing but you couldn't do anything since you're lost.

you woke up feeling warm, opening your eyes as you sat up, eyeing the place you're in, "where am i....?" you asked yourself, your voice was still cracky and you still just woke up.

you sniffed the blankets and felt safe somehow, you looked around, knowing this place is familiar.

the door opened up, creaking the blonde guy stood there with a smile, "good morning" he greeted, gently closing the door then sat on the bed, next to you, "...i saw you asleep on a bench last night when i was going to buy dinner, are you okay?" he asked.

you only glared at him then stood up from the bed, "who told you i needed help....?" you rudely said.

"you were freezing, y/n... fine inwont consider us dating but please take care at least" he told you, with a concered frown.

"kamimari denki.... i'll be leaving now" you said then headed over to the door.

"w-wait, i made breakfast...." he told you.

"no thanks... i dont have an appetite" you said then left the house, heading your way to your place since you already know the way.

he found me when he was going to get dinner? i remember being in a dark place under a bridge, i guess he saw me...

then you reached home, then remembered..... your parents.

your heart felt instantly heavy, you glared then turned around to go to uraraka's place.

you knocked on the door, as the metal knob turned, the door opened as there your bestfriend's father stood.

"u-uh good morning sir, erm... is ochaco uraraka home...?" you asked.(idk whats her first or last name soooo)

"good morning, dear... im sorry she isnt home for the moment...." he replied.

"erm, okay... sorry for wasting your time, thank you" you told him then left.

you just sat on a bench near the park you used to go to, just remembering some memories to forget what happened earlier.

you saw the tree you hid on, kiyomi.. ochaco-

then you saw the place where you and denki first met and that time you were pushed by some bullies.

you stood up, clearing your throat and heaved a sigh, "whatever.... i'll just go by the flow.... being depressed wont do anything" you shrugged and just slowly walked home.

you saw a little kitty hurt, you bent down then saw its right leg injured really badly, you sat down and took the kitty in your arms, it hissed as it tried to get away but it cant :))

"oh, its a girl" you mumbled, you smiled as you stood up, removing your jacket and covered her in it, "i'll name you luna.." you said.

...she's alone, i'll be with you :)

you walked home with the kitty in your arms, as she rests.. your heart still felt heavy, it got a little better when you found a new friend but.... the divorce.

you stood there at the door step, taking in deep breathes to calms you down, "its fine, y/n" you told yourself.

you turned the knob and was actually unlocked, you went in and closed the door, "im home..." you said.

it was dark and silent, the only light you can see is the sunlight from the windows and the chirps of the birds.

you walked up stairs and went in your room, "looks like im all alone" you mumbled, "well luna's here soo...."

you sat on your bed and saw a paper note above your phone, you lay the kitty on your bed on your jacket.

you get the note and read it.

"dear y/n

me and your father are leaving you alone now, if you want to stay with me go your aunt's house in that place we went to on vacation...

your father well, he left me and you.

i'll be sending you money each month.. well... see you soon.. or never

-mom"

you shrugged and crumpled the note and threw it, "bullshit." you cursed under yor breath, luna meowed as yoy remembered she's injured, "oh right" you told yourself and stood up getting some bondage and some ointment.

you picked her up and she's soooo dirty, "maybe i should give her a bath...."

you went in the toilet and opened the lights, you put her on the side table and put the plug in the sink hole thingy (imsorry).

you put open the tab as it fills the sink you closed the door and touched the water if its too hot or too cold, its pretty warm so you took the kitty in the palms of your hands and put her in the water.

"i am soooo sorry about this, luna" you said.

well she just hissed and all but she kinda likes the water- "well then... the soap part" you sighed, you let her go in the water, her head raised up in the air to breath.

"well bubble bath could work.... right?" you shrugged and just took the bubble bath.

timeskip bc idk how to bath kitties.....

you were at the living room watching tv, not bothering to check your parent's room.

luna's alseep by your side, the telephone rang, you groaned and stood up, you picked up the call as you took a deep breath, "l/n y/n speaking, be snappy because i have no time for this crap." you said.

"y/n" that familiar voice ringed in your head, "did you eat already?"

"what do you want, denki" you asked.

"yep, you didnt, meet me at the campus at 4 pm" he said, "dress up..." he then hung up.

you shrugged then walked to the kitchen to whip some stuff to feed luna, erm, is eggs alright... uhhhh lets just get milk.....

you took a bowl and poured in some fresh milk from the fridge, you put the bowl beside luna as she licked it, hungrily (idk what im typing...)

then it spilled on the couch ☻

"oh god no no no no no!" you rushed back to the kichen to get something to wipe it with then the door bell rang, "OH MY GOD WAIT!! OR JUST GET LOST!! I HAVE THIS MISSION I NEED TO DO!!" you yelled.

timeskip

you made a little barrier at the corner and put luna there with some toys you had as a child, then a another bowl of milk.

well she cant walk then she'll crawl...

the doorbell rang again and you gasped, "holy crap, I forgot someone's there- oh well" you giggled to yourself, "coming!!" you yelled then walked to the door then unlocked it, seeing todoroki.

"what brings you here?" you asked.

"i made momo mad..." he frowned.

"........" you starred at him, "....come in, and go sit on the couch, not the part where its wet though" you said.

"okay" he replied then you made way for him to get in, you closed the door then locked it, "im sorry to come here at a random time... i tried texting and calling you but you didn't answer" he said.

"why didnt you try to talk things out with momo?" i asked.

"......she knows i like you, y/n" he told you.

"awww thanks, todo-kun, but i love luna" you smiled.

"luna?" he asked, tilting his head in confusion, just standing there

"my new kitty" you smiled then took luna from her corner, you held her in your arms and sat down, "to-do-kun~ why wont you sit down?" you asked.

"nothing" he replied then just sat beside you but like 4 inches away.

"this is luna" you told him.

"it kinda looks like bakugo... but black and grey." (a cat that looks like kuroo n bokuto yes yes) todoroki said.

"its a she" you told him, "it doesnt really look like bakugo since luna's waaay cuter" you giggled.

"hm, you're cuter-

"oKAY UHM, go watch tv, the remote is just beside you, i'll go take a shower" you stood up, cutting him off.

he chuckled and gave a nod, you smiled then put luna back in her corner, wait here, alright?

you went up stairs and went to the toilet and shower..

timeskip :)

you're done showering and doig your concert and got out of the shower, uhhhh where's the towel....?

shit.... its in my room...

"y/n..??" todoroki called from outside the door.

"e-erm yeah?" you replied, oh my gid what am i gonna do?!

"i need to use the toilet...." he said.

"oh god, ahahahaha.... the thing is... erm.... i forgot my towel in my room..." you laughed nevously.

"i'll get it" he told you.

"aha... thanks todo-kun, erm...-

before you could even talk he left, his foor steps heading to your room, you sighed and looked at the mirror, lmao im bein soooo nood- i need a photographer- wait no- what..?

"y/n! is your towel the white one?!" he yelles from your room.

"u-uh y-yeah!!" you yelled back.

he went back and placed the towel on the door knob, "i'll leave it here, i'll go to the living room" he told you and left with his foot steps stomping off down the stairs to the living room.

"oh my god, i need him as my brother" you mumbled and got followed with a sigh of relief.

you went out then rushed ro your room and put on some clothes to wear.

you went out of the room, still drying your hair with a towel, you rushed down stairs then looked at todoroki who passed out on the couch, "am i that slow...?"

you looked at the time and shrugged, "do i really have to go..?" its about 3:45 right now though...

you sighed then went to get a bucket and filled it with water, you went to your couch then poured all the water on todoroki, "ahhhh....!! todoroki theres a tsunami.....!!" you weakly yelled, not putting any effort to your acting.

"Y/N WHAT THE- fuck....." he botled up and stared at you, "....... you could've just tapped my shoulder" he sighed wiping the water of his face.

"well i wanted to see your reaction" you replied, smiling sheepishly.

"can i stay here.... for 3 days..?" he asked.

"woa why?" you asked.

(istg todo-chan is out of character)

"my siblings hate me for getting in a fight with her." he replied.

"eh? sure, you can use my parent's room" you replied.

"wheres your parents?" he asked.

"erm, divorce blah blah blah they left last night" you answered then slapped your face then smiled.

3 DAYS IT ISSS!!! MISSION IMPOSSIBLE WOOHOO!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.3K 24
Warning: I DO NOT OWN THE ART USED IN THE COVER NOR DO I OWN THE CHARACTERS USED IN THIS STORY, ALSO IM REALLY BAD WITH GRAMMER Denki kaminari has ha...
12.1K 419 12
Blue eyes. Blond hair. Whiskers cheeks. He is Naruto Uzumaki. His dork and quirky self made you fall for him. The nine tails inside his body has alw...
553K 15.5K 20
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐, ๐ƒ๐ž๐ง๐ค๐ข, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ '๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
6.3K 153 17
hiii, i decided to make a shinkami story, this is my first book, I am always open to suggestions and I hope you all like this book throughout the boo...