A date || Flashback

Thats what he looks like there. Hot righ- uhhhhhh.........

Anyways...... enjoy.... reading......-

THANK U SHO MUSH 4 READINNNN III LOOOVV UUU (no homo bro)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You were released from the hospital five hours ago. You and Denki went to a restaurant for lunch with Ochaco, Izuku, Eijirou and Tenya and now currently in the amusement park for an actual date with just the two of you lovebirds(//slapped WHAT?!).

"Denki!-" You stopped when he started to pout. "......babe?" You said with a questioning tone. "Yes babe~?" He suddenly smiled and held your hand while walking around to find a ride.

"........well 'babe'-LETS GO TO THE ROLLERCOASTER AND FACE MY FEARS!!!" You exclaimed. ".....your 'fear'? Then why do you look so exited then?" He asked you. ".........dunno.... WHO KNOWS I MIGHT LIKEY LIKE IT SHO LESH GO!!" You exclaimed and drag him to the line.

He was sweating his ass off... but he was trying to act like he wasnt afraid to be like a man to you. You realized he was sweating and smirked. "ohohoho are you afraid~~~~~~".

"......u-uhhhh n-no! I-i-its just to hot!" He excused. You looked at him with boredom. ".........go remove your jacket then.... you're just sCaRrEd." You smirked. "...oh look.... we're next.... great.." He said mumbling the last part. "YEEESSSHHH FOOIIINNAAALLLYYY!!" You yelled and dragged him to the last seat beside you. "babe....... are you sure about this? You can always change your mind..." He asked you with a heartwarming smile but his body was trembling. You smirked.

"Admit it... your afraid" Your smirk became wider.

"........I said-"

He was cutt off by the rollercoaster suddenly moving really fast.

We went through a loop, a fall of fate and lots more of stuff in 4 rounds.

After the ride you were really amazed and wanted to do it again. You failed noticing, Denki's face is green as he rushed over a bin and thew up.

"Den- Babe? Where are you??- and your over there throwing up our lunch...." You said and found him.

--Timeskip by Denki throwing up rainbows~!(PINK FLUFFY UNICORN DANCING ON RAINBOWS~~~!!!!)--

(.....forgive me XDDD)

You two were now in the carousel so Denki wont have to throw up his insides.

You were riding a horse (ohohoho riding a horse i see//slapped by reader WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!) while Denki was beside you, also riding a horse- (ohoho-//slapped again)

(since this author is such a jerk.... here)

(forgive me XD)

You two were enjoying (*smirks*//gets slapped again) riding, Denki was looking at your expression failing to notice that he was blushing and smiling like an idiot at you.

You noticed him and looked at him as he gets slapped back to reality. He nervously looked around and faced the other way.

"....She's just too cute.... she's too perfect....." He murmered to himself.