The Bet ~Jeongchan

By Psychoswirl

To get out of an awkward situation, Jeongin finds a random picture of a cute boy and claims that the guy in t... More

~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~0~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
The End?
The Final Chapter

~1~

25.4K 726 1.8K
By Psychoswirl

*For the purpose of the story I'll lower ages of the members so there won't be any minor x adult going on because in this household we are pure.*

Chan/Chris - Senior, 17
Woojin - Senior, 18
Minho - Junior, 17
Changbin - Junior, 17
Hyunjin - Sophomore, 16
Jisung - Sophmore, 16
Felix - Sophmore, 16
Seungmin - Sophmore, 16
Jeongin - sophmore, 16

This will be a half text AU and half written AU so if you don't like that kind of format then please save yourself the trouble and get out of here, thank you!
🐼
🐼
🐼
🐼
🐼
🐼

Jeongin's Pov

It was around 6:50 in the morning when I left my house to walk to school. The air seemed muggy and the ground felt damp against the bottom of my Converses.

All these signs gave me a pretty good idea that it's going to rain later on. 'Shoot I should've brought an umbrella.' I thought to myself.

I looked behind me to see what was originally a close up view of my house, turned into a tiny dot. I mean, I could always quickly run and get it, but frankly I'm too lazy for that.

I continued to walk along and observe the scenery, not having anything better to do. Suddenly I heard a "ping!" sound coming from my pocket.

I take out my phone, swipe my thumb horizontally and began to put in the pin.

It's 3825. Now you may think these are just some random numbers but no. In fact, there's a hidden message in these numbers. I'd be surprised if you could figure it out.

After I put in the last number of my pin, a text from an unknown number pops up. Usually when it comes to unknown numbers I'd ignore and block them because my mama always warned me about stranger danger.

Yet somehow this unknown number got to my curiosity with the text they sent me. Whether if they had the wrong number or not, I might as well do some investigating.

How did they know me? We're they my stalker or something? I thought stalkers only existed in books and movies.

Another "ping!" went off and it seems this person has sent me a picture of himself. Not going to lie, he is cute but I still don't recognize him. Oh and trust me when I say that if I ever met him before I surely won't forget his face.

Realizing I've been standing in the exact same place in the street I quickly shut my phone and ran off to school. I was already ten minutes late, so essentially I'm screwed.

After minutes of running, yet it seemed like hours for me, I finally reached the gates of the school, panting and gasping for air.

'God, I'm so out of shape. I seriously need to exercise more.' I contemplated. "Nah, too much work." I said aloud. With that, I entered the school and walked through a few hallways to get to my first period class.

I walk in, and I'm unsurprisingly getting scolded by my teacher, Park Jinyoung.

As I was getting scolded, all eyes of the classroom were on me. Was it embarrassing? Yes. Will this totally damage my reputation and social life? No, because its not like I had any of those to begin with. I was just your below average gay nerd.

After that whole fiasco, I walk towards my desk and sat about three desks away from my best friend, Han Jisung. He looked at me in way as if he was trying to tell me something through his piercing eyes. Yet I couldn't figure it out.

He rolled his eyes and uses his body language. That's when I understood. He's saying to check my DMs. I quickly spot Mr. Park's back to us. That's when I got the opportunity to take my phone out and check to see what Jisung said.

I playfully rolled my eyes at his rant. Then turn off my phone to pay attention back to the course.

It was almost seven hours of torture, but school was finally over for the day. Luckily it had already rained and I could see the clouds clearing, and the sun felt warm against my skin.

Along my way back home, I was met with countless of water puddles that I couldn't help but just jump in.

Hey, don't judge! I'm still a kid. Jumping in the puddles, seeing the glistening effect of the water being reflected by the sun gave me a sense of euphoria and happy thoughts of my childhood.

Finally home at last, I greeted my parents and siblings then quickly ran upstairs to my room when suddenly I heard a familiar noise. A 'ping' sound.

'Hmm, I wonder who that could be? Not.' I rolled my eyes and checked the caller ID. Yep I was right. Seungmin.

I cringed at the Lenny face. What's this kid's obsession with Lenny faces? Almost no one uses them anymore. Well except Jisung, but he's an exception because he's... special.

Repulsed and freaking out, I did what any other normal person would do. Lose their mind and complain to their best friend.

What a great idea it was! I can always count on Jisung to help me whenever I'm in a sticky situation. That's one of the reasons why I love him. The other reason is because he buys me food all the time.

I shivered in disgust. 'Real boyfriend my ass. You're just trying to use me for my body. No thank you ma'am.'. I exited my chat with Seungmin, then opened the chat with Jisung.

He's right. What are the odds of this random dude actually meeting me in person? Like one in a freaking trillion. I'll be fine. Just find a picture of a cute boy, post it onto one of my social media accounts, then call it a day.

After hours of scrolling I've finally decided on a picture. The guy in the photo was absolutely, beautifully breathtaking. He went by the name of Bang Chan. You only got to see half of his face, but the less of it you see, the better it will be. Oh hey, that rhymes!

There, it's posted. Now all I have to do is wait and see if he believes it. It was already getting pretty late so I called it a day and went to bed.

The next morning I had awoken early for once, but something was a bit off. I checked my battery percentage and wow it's already almost dead. I could've sworn I charged it overnight.

Must've been that my charger wasn't completely plugged into the outlet. Ugh, I hate when that happens. But even so, I charged it when it was at fifty percent, it shouldn't have gone down that much overnight.

That's when I saw the countless of messages I've been bombarded with. "What the hell? Since when did I go famous?" I opened up Twitter to see that my tweet about my "boyfriend" Had blown up.

Don't tell me they know who that is, cause if so I'm so screwed!!! I got another text from Seungmin. I immediately looked at it.

What did he mean by that? I was pulled back into reality when I got a text from Jisung.

Feeling a bit anxious, I got out of my sleepwear and changed into the outfit that I planned yesterday.

Once I entered the school I kept getting stares one after another. I know how I always said I wanted to be an attention whore but this was different.

Feeling insecure with all the attention I've been receiving, I ran to my homeroom as fast as possible. Yeah that wasn't a good idea. I had suddenly bump into a tall figure. This figure had caused me to fall back.

"Watch where you're fucking going!" The tall figure yelled at me. "Oh I'm sor-" Before I can finish my sentence, I got a good look at the figure that's in front of me. 'Oh my god it's Chris Bang, the most popular guy in school, and he's also the guy in the photo!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp, that's the end of the first chapter of my jeongchan fanfic! It was trash right? Yeah I know it is. Should I continue or just stop? I don't know. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my fanfic! I might see you later in the next one?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 15.7K 43
In which the lonely and invisible Seungmin left a note in his favorite book on the school's library, hoping to make a friend. In which the most popul...
89.1K 4.1K 45
Jisung has a very unfortunate crush on a boy named Lee Minho. Especially when you take into consideration that Han Jisung barely (if ever) leaves his...
8.7K 130 20
Chan was just studying when he met a cute sleeping boy. mentions of: homophobia Abuse Happy ending 🥰 @yunhoEs_hoE thanks for the help
31.2K 1K 20
In which Seungmin falls in love with the well known skater boy at his university. -- S : 12/23/22 -- E : 2/25/23