Players Get Lonely Too - A M...

By NelajRechtas15

A few nights after Izuku and Bakugo's fight, Ochako pays him a visit; one she soon will never forget... More

One Lonely Night
So About Last Night...
Makeup And Over, Go Down And Under!
Just Hurry Up
Mall-icious Escapades! : The Beginning
Mall-cious Escapades II- The Sequel
Mall-icious Escapades Part 3- When Will It Ever End!?
Mall-icious Escapades: The Final Chapter
A Night To Remember, Part 1
Chapter 11 And Onward? (also annoucements on other fanfics and more)
A Night To Remember, Part 2
Small Hiatus
A Night To Remember, Part 3
A Night To Remember - True Infatuation
Music To Her Ears
I Quit
Great Art I Forgot To Show Part 1 of 2
Great Art I Forgot To Show Part 2 of 2
What Now?
Wasn't Expecting This
I Made A Mistake
So...
Sir!

And To No Surprise!

14.8K 226 479
By NelajRechtas15

The dining hall was full of many students, from Class 1-A to Class 1-B. Thankfully, it was later in the morning so most of the classes were already eating. When Izuku and Momo made it back downstairs, they went straight into the hall. Momo just grabbed an apple and some other fruits, while Izuku searched around for what was left. He decided to eat light, due to him trying to relax for once in a while. Pouring a bowl of healthy cereal he saw, and also getting a few fruits, he and Momo made their way to the tables in the living area of Class 1-A.

Once there, though, everyone almost gravitated towards him in a way that would make Ochako jealous. The first of which was Ida, who came towards the young boy and girl with his usual speed and stern excitement.

"Midoriya! Why were you sleeping in all of a sudden!? You're usually one who doesn't slack off." the class rep said, his glasses giving off a glare so intense the two had to cover their eyes for a minute.

"I was just a little tired, Ida. That's all...", Izuku said, which he wasn't lying about completely. It was late when Uraraka came to his dorm, and their talking was at length, at least one hour. He was already tired in his state, which led him to be even more sleepy, so that was one reason he was staying in. And also from dreaming about Uraraka after their intimate kiss.

He still couldn't get the idea of her liking him, but that didn't matter to him anymore. Once she laid her soft lips onto him, he was in heaven. A cotton candy-like taste and the sensual way she licked her lips like she didn't want to lose him made it clear. She did like him. And when he kissed her back...he was really lucky, he thought to himself.

"Midoriya? You ok?"

Snapped back into reality, the One For All user nearly jumped at the sound of his name. "W-what? Oh sorry, Yaoyorozu. I was just thinking about....you know....", he said quietly.

"Oh, right. What're you going to do about that?" Momo asked him in a faint whisper, careful as to not let others know about his and Uraraka's relationship.

"I don't know yet." Izuku wasn't great at explaining things. His constant stuttering, muttering, and overall shyness, and nervous attitude weren't exactly a great deal of help to him either. Besides, how could he explain that he started dating his best friend after she came to his dorm last night? He could blur out the details, but he hated lying about anything, even when he had to, like with "his Quirk". "How would I even start to explain that to the class?"

"What was that, Midoriya?" Ida asked, still standing in front of the two at the table. He was cleaning his glasses while Momo and Izuku were whispering about their situation. "I couldn't hear you while you and Yaoyorozu were talking, I suppose."

Izuku jumped up in fear, lifting the cereal on the table, splashing milk everywhere. "W-We weren't talking about a-anything, Ida!", he said, nervously laughing to ease the situation he was in.

Yaoyorozu, on the other hand, couldn't take lying to her classmate. "Promise to keep a secret, Ida?"

"Depends on what the secret is," the Engine Quirk user replied stoically with a hand on his chin, "but go on."

"We were talking about Midoriya and Uraraka...dating.", Yaoyorozu quietly whispered to Ida.

"Yaoyorozu!", Izuku yelped, before quickly covering his mouth to not attract attention to them.

"Sorry Midoriya," she said with a look of guilt on her face, "but we can at least trust Ida with this information, right? He is one of your closest friends, after all."

Izuku thought to himself for a minute. This was his closest friend, yes, but he was one of the people he and Uraraka hung out with the most. And he, and presumably Ochako herself hadn't thought about telling Ida anything until the time was right. Had he been this selfish to keep this a secret from him? He'd find out sooner or later like the rest of Class 1-A, but at what cost? Finally taking a normal breath of relief (if you could call it that), Izuku sighed with a bit of guilt as well. "I-it's alright, Yaoyorozu. You're right.", the curly-haired teen said with a smile.

"I see...Well, it's not too surprising you two hooked up, as they say. I hate to admit it, but it was pretty clear that you and Uraraka had feelings for the other.", Ida said, his hand on his chin as he spoke. "Still, I have to ask why you would hide such information from the class, or me for that matter."

"Well, Ida," Izuku started, "I'm kinda scared of how everyone will react. What if they don't accept it, or ridicule us?"

"Why would they ridicule you and Uraraka?" a cold voice replied.

The three students looked, Izuku more with fear when they realized Todoroki was sitting beside him.

"T-Todoroki? When did you get here!?", the scared teenager asked. "And can you keep your voice down, please?"

"I walked over here.", the Half-Hot, Half-Cold Quirk user responded with a deadpan remark.

"Todoroki, no offense, but what're you doing over here, anyway?", Yaoyorozu questioned him. He simply told her, "I overheard Midoriya talking about his issues with dating, correct?"

"Y-Yes."

"It piqued my interest when you guys were speaking about it, which is when I made my way over here. So, I have a question for you, Midoriya?", Todoroki said stoically, giving no sense of joy or humor in his expression.

"Um, sure, T-Todoroki.", the One For All user nervously said. "What is it?"

"When do you plan on telling the class about this today?"

"T-T-T-Today!?!?!?!?!? Why does it have to be today!?", Izuku nearly screamed out if not for the conversation at hand being told.

"Don't you know?" Todoroki asked, with what could only be considered a look of surprise. "Today starts the week of all sorts of events going on. And today they're having a fireworks show later on tonight."

"Hm, I see...Todoroki is right!", Ida said with enthusiasm, "If you were to take Uraraka to the fireworks show tonight, perhaps after a date, then it'll be perfect for you two to explain to the rest of the class that you're dating!"

"A d-d-d-date!?"

"Yes. Is there something wrong, Midoriya?", Todoroki asked softly.

Izuku turned to Half & Half with a look of pure confusion and terror combined. "A-Are you serious!? Of course, there's something wrong! I-I-I c-can't take her on a date!", he said, obviously flustered at the thought.

"Why not?", Ida replied, "It's a good idea in my book."

"W-Well, you see...." Izuku started shyly twiddling his thumbs, looking down at his bowl of cereal. It only took the other three students to realize what was bothering him.

"Midoriya," Yaoyorozu started, "don't tell me you haven't....been on a date before..?"

"N-No...", he sadly responded. It would've been easier to lie or play it off. But the broccoli-haired boy couldn't bring himself to do it, even if he tried. For all he knew, it wouldn't help him any, just make it ten times worse.

Momo smiled at Izuku fondly. "Well, don't worry, Midoriya. We'll help you out. Besides, you don't seem like the type to know too much about dating, anyway."

"What? R-Really, Yaoyorozu?..." Izuku said, confused on whether to be happy she knew and didn't tease him, or to be mildly upset with her outright teasing him for not dating. "You guys will do that....for me?"

"Of course. Isn't that what friends are for?", Shoto replied, with a rare smile on his face.

Some sniffling could be heard, being none other than Ida crying. "Beautiful! Just...beautiful!", he said clapping his hands proudly and erratically.

Seeing the attention he was gathering unintentionally, Izuku quickly asked, "Wait, didn't you say the show was tonight? How am I going to—?"

Yaoyorozu put her index finger over his lips to stop the muttering storm he was going to start. "We'll talk about it later today. Don't worry, ok?" Her smile was a reassuring one to Izuku, who simply nodded in agreement. "Ok, let's eat please. I've been dying to..." Before she could finish her sentence, Shoto was eating half of one of Momo's bananas.

Slightly embarrassed, he simply asked, "You want half?"

Izuku and Momo laughed as IcyHot began to follow suit, albeit for a shorter time, about the whole situation.

Hey there, stranger! Sorry that this chapter was a bit short, but I've been kinda busy lately with life and with writing other fanfics, for both MHA and more. I wanted to take a break from our two adorkable characters to focus on some of the other students. Also, it makes it more interesting to mix up who our cinnamon roll is around (in this case Ida, Momo, and Todoroki). I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and now on to what I think will be the funniest chapter out of this story! Have a great day, be safe, and stay fantastic!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343 5 14
After breaking up 5 years ago, Katsuki and Izuku find themselves back in their hometown and running into each other more than they'd like. A story a...
Scars By Bafragur

Fanfiction

485 11 1
Ochako got hurt a lot more during her fight with Katsuki during the sports festival. She has a permanent reminder of this day now. Izuku helps her to...
465K 9.8K 65
Y/N was 4 years old when she went on holiday to Japan. She meets Izuku and Bakugo and she stayed in Japan for two years before going back to her home...
4.2K 164 32
This is a collab story between me and Yennie Fer! Ochako Uraraka finds herself accompanying Izuku as he searches for answers about the mysterious dea...