Colby Brock Imagines

By latenightvibe

DISCONTINUED REQUESTS ARE CLOSED Directions: Comment on the 'REQUEST' chapter Disclaimer: This book is a read... More

He Pranks You
You're My Home
Suicide Forest
REQUESTS
Suicide Bridge (request)
Confessions pt. 1 (request)
TEMPORARY HIATUS (please read)

ahhh guys !!

352 3 0
By latenightvibe

hey guys !

long time no see, i know.

i am very sorry for the hiatus that lasted quite a while.. but i am also sorry to inform you that this story will not be continued but will in fact be staying up.

in the last update i did mention that one of my distractions from this book was because of a guy.. and well, what was a small crush escalated greatly and now i'm glad to call that guy my loving boyfriend of 4 months :)

i just wanted to come back and say thank you for 5k views, 101 votes, and making this story #6 on #colbybrockimagines

i am truly grateful for all of you guys and i love you all so much. if you ever wanna keep in touch, feel free to message me on here or dm me on my instagram (@kasandra_miller_41118)

i love you guys ! thank you for reading this horrible book :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 17.6K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
299K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
6.1M 98.9K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season