Confessions pt. 1 (request)

requested by @VanillaBunnyxox, hope you enjoy!

mentions of suicide, parts may be triggering

It was a warm, sunny afternoon in Los Angeles and the entire house decided to go grab lunch and hang around the mall for a few hours.

I unfortunately had some chores to finish up on, so I passed up the offer and stayed home. Whilst alone, I managed to tidy up the guest room in which I was staying in, clean the kitchen, and take the dogs to the park so they could get out and play.

It's now around 4 in the afternoon and Sam texted me that they'd be back around 4:45-5:00. I replied with an "okay" and returned to scrolling through my explore page on instagram.

20 minutes passed and I was growing more bored by the second. I finally put my phone down and walked into the kitchen to find something to snack on. I grabbed an apple and I spotted a red bottle out of the corner of my eye.

I walked over and took the bottle between my fingers to examine it.

"Bottle of Blood (special effects)"

I read it over and over in my head, remembering the prank Colby did on Sam where he "fell down the stairs" and cracked his head open. I then remembered the last prank the roommates played on me and how I was meaning to get them back.

I set the bottle down and quickly finished my apple. Wasting no time, I ran upstairs and grabbed Colby's camera off his desk so I could record the roommates reactions.

I ran back downstairs into the 24 Pee-Pee room with the bottle of fake blood and a knife from the kitchen.

I squeezed some "blood" on the knife over the sink and along my forearm to make it look like I sliced down my arm in attempt to commit suicide.

I set up the camera and slid down the vanity, dropping the knife by my side. I grabbed the bottle and squeezed the blood onto the floor beside my arm to make it seem like I bled out plenty of blood in order for me to no longer be alive.

I stuffed the bottle in the cabinet and cracked the door ajar. I checked the time on my phone, '4:49' it read. I set my phone on the counter above me and waited for the roommates to get back.

After what seemed like an eternity, the front door opened and laughter filled the area. Everyone went their own ways except for Sam and Colby who grabbed the penny's by the door.

I wondered why none of them noticed the bathroom door ajar and the light on.

"Y/N, we're home!" Corey yelled, soon making one of his weird comedic noises.

I stayed silent, leaving the roommates to wonder.

"Is she here?"

"Y/N?" Colby yelled.

"Check if her car is here. I thought I saw it when we walked in."

"Yeah it's here.." Sam replied cautiously.

Sam and Colby got off the penny's and looked around as the others did too. Corey, Devyn, and Aaron went upstairs while Jake, Sam, and Colby stayed downstairs.

"Check the bathrooms," Jake yelled so everyone could hear.

Footsteps gradually came closer to the 24 pee-pee room and I made sure I was positioned correctly.

As if on cue, the door pushed open and a blood curdling scream sounded throughout the house.

Screams, tears, yells.

ahh okay I love this request and this will be a two-parter because I love leaving y'all on cliffhangers. I'm sorry that it's so short, but part 2 should be longer. But I hope y'all like this imagine/request and part 2 is coming soon.