DCAbatman Part I: The Batman:...

By MASAtheVast

My version of the caped crusader. I mean, have you seen the DCEU? Now have you seen the MCU? Now, compare the... More

The Goddamned Batman
Chapter I: I am Bruce Wayne
Chapter II:Robin, the Boy Wonder
Chapter III: Hugo Strange and the Man-Monsters of Arkham Asylum
Chapter IV: The Lamb and the Wolf
Chapter IV.V: Bruce Wayne: Origins
Chapter V: The Puppet Master
Chapter VI: Scare Crow
Chapter VI.V: Merry Christmas, Mr. Wayne
Chapter VII: The "Avengers"
Prometheus vs. Thanos III
Chapter VIII: The Joker Returns
Chapter IX: Bruce and Rachel
Chapter X: Wayne and Crane
Chapter XII: Rise of the Human Scare Crow Part II: Don't Stop Me Now
Chapter XI: Rise of the Human Scare Crow Part III: I am Batman
By the Way..

Chapter XI: Rise of the Human Scare Crow Part I- Jason

3 0 0
By MASAtheVast

"It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do, that defines you..."

"What do I do now?"

Bruce and Jason wakes up in cuffs.

Bruce: "Kid? KID!!!"

Jason: "Big Brother Mr. Wayne! You're awake."

Bruce: "Where are they? Where's Rachel? Alfred?!"

Jason: "They're gone... They're hidden in different parts of the city."

Bruce: "F*ck... I didn't bring my stuff... HELP!!! HELP!!!"

???, while clapping: "Ha ha ha ha ha.... He he he he heh... Hee hee hee ho ho ho...."

Bruce: "What did you do to them, you f*ck-faced clown?!"

Joker: "You're supposed to be bargain, but for some reason, no one's picking up the phone..."

Bruce: "F*ck you..."

Joker: "Now now... Where would the dark knight be? You know, Mr. Wayne.. You remind me of two people.. One... You look like Christian Bale... Two... Batman...."

His phone rings.

Joker: "Ah. Never mind..." *picks up phone* "Hellooo?"

???: "What do you want?!"

Joker: "Ah! Batsie! Wait.. Your gargles different... What do you want?"

Meanwhile...

???: "I'll be coming for you... Joker... you have failed... this... city..."

??? closes the phone.

He takes off his hood.

Oliver: "Time to kick some ass..."

Jason: "Hey, Bruce... Have you tried-?"

Bruce, dislocating his thumb: "Yep."

Bruce spin kicks Joker. He then 45-kicks Joker and starts bashing his face.

Joker: "Ha ha ha! You fight exactly like hi-..."

*CRACK*

Bruce, now wielding two pipes from the ground, hits Joker with the sticks.

Joker: "N-now... I've never seen the Batman do tha-..."

*CRACK*

Joker is knocked out. Bruce relocates his thumb

Bruce then dislocates Jason's thumb. He grunts, but as Bruce pulls out the hand and relocates his hand. He then does so with both of their other hands.

Joker: "Don't think that it'd be that easy to defeat me..."

Bruce: "What's your plan exactly, jackass?"

Joker: "Plan?! I don't have a plan... I'm like a dog, chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do if I caught it..."

Bruce: "F*ck you. Batman'll kick your ass."

Joker: "Oh believe me, Bruce... He'd be too late to witness what's about to commence..."

Joker blasts some gas on Bruce's face. 

Bruce: "He heh... Ha ha ha.. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! S-STO-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! WAHA!!! WOOHOO!! WAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

Bruce fall down on the ground with bleeding nose and lips, laughing uncontrollably. Jason angrily rushes towards Joker, grabs his face and beats it, only for Joker to takes out a knife and-...

*SLIT... SPLAT!!!*

Bruce keeps on laughing...

Bruce: "HA HA NO HA HA HA HA!!!!"

Jason gets stabbed a few more times, as he cries for Bruce's name. He also cries for his mother.

Meanwhile...

Oliver sees a dirty tape in Jason's room. He ignores it and prepares for his costume.

Now...

Bruce: "NNGG-... NA HA HA HA HA!!!"

Jason falls down, bleeding uncontrollably...

Bruce starts crying uncontrollably...

Joker laughs, uncontrollably...

20 minutes later...

Bruce shakes, lying on the ground... as he had stopped laughing.... He takes a deep breath. He sees Jason, bleeding next to him, shaking as well. Bruce slowly sits up, and crawls towards Jason. He hugs the boy. Bruce takes out his healing serum and injects it in the boy. It doesn't work for some reason.

Bruce: "No.... No.. No... no no no no... Kid... No... NO!!! I'll get you to the hospital."

Jason shakes: "N-No... t-time...W-wasn't y-your f-fault... Bruce...B-brother..."

Jason coughs out blood, as it splatter all over the floor. The building is dead silent. Wind then echoes into the walls of the room.

Bruce: "H-hey... We'd find your family.. We'd find your dad... Kid..." *starts tearing up* "Hey... We'd still play video games in the Game Room... We'd do all these things... Hey..."

Jason shakes some more: "I-I'm c-cold..."

Bruce gives him his jacket and wraps it around the boy.

Bruce: "There! Hey! Come on, kid! Hey!"

Jason, with his hand shaking, is grabbed by Bruce.

Bruce: "Kid... Come on... We'll go to Disneyland... Like I promised... Come on.. Just give me another chance..."

Jason still bleeds some more...

Bruce, crying: "Hey! Kid!"

Bruce decides to stop, realizing that there is nothing left that he could do...

Bruce luls him to sleep...

Jason: "A-am I going t-to d-die?"

Bruce: "No you won't... You'd just sleep for a bit, okay?"

Bruce hugs the boy.

Bohemian Rhapsody, by Queen, Lullaby version by, Bruce Wayne.." said Bruce with Jason closing his eyes,

"Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide...
No escape from reality...
Open your eyes...
Look up to the skies and seeeeeee.........

*sniff.* *Ahem...*

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy....
Because I'm easy come! Easy go!
A little high, little low...
Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to meeeee....

To me...........

Mamaaa, just killed a man....
Put a gun against his head...
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead...
Mamaaaaaaa.... life had just begun...
But now I've gone and thrown it all away

Mamaaaaa.... ooo....
Didn't mean to make you cry...
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow...
Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters....

Jason slowly stops shaking.

Too late... My time has come...

Sends shivers down my spine....
Body's aching all the time....
Goodbye.... everybody... I've got to go...
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth....
Mamaaaaaaaa... oooooo..."(anyway the wind blows)"
I don't want to die

*cries...*

I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all....."

Jason laughs, shaking: "N-nice v-voice...N-not r-really the t-type of s-song-ng to sing t-to a d-dying p-person... But I-I'm sure... You mean... well..."

The two silently laugh.

Jason slowly blacks out.

Jason: "H-Holy c-costume party... Batman... L-life's j-just a b-bunch... o-of... c-closing... d-doors...."

Jason stops shaking completely, as his grip on Bruce's hand disappears, but Bruce keeps on holding it. He starts crying.

Bruce: "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!"

His voice echoed to the outside.

The Hood enters the room.

The Hood: "Shit."

The Hood: "I'm sorry...."

Bruce: "G-Get the Batmobile."

The Hood: "What are you going to do?"

Batman: "I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch."

(AS)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 81 1
Imagine Danny goes to college in Gotham. Given his halfa nature, he's fairly not worried about most parts of Gotham and given he needs less sleep now...
56 0 30
After dying, he returns as a Dark Knight. It's been 2 years since the Joker killed him. Now, vigilantes start to return after 67 years of hiding in...
90.9K 1.3K 10
Death. What a funny thing it is. Everyone fears it and hates to speak of it, but when it nears no one cares. They finally admit they're ready... but...
21.7K 827 14
Life as a Robin ain't easy. People constantly try to kidnap you or use you as leverage or get a king's ransom for you or just get in your head. Not a...