The Vampire's Soulmate (BWWM)...

By pink_cash

Danica Woods is your average girl next door, she's focused on college while making moves for her chosen caree... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Twenty Feet Conundrum
Chapter 2: Party Killer
PSA: Again
Chapter 3: Chicks be Crazy
Chapter 4: Meeting the family
Chapter 5: ASSumptions
Chapter 6: Rules & Regulations
Chapter 7: Move & Chill
Chapter 8: Are you stupid?
Chapter 9: The truth will set you free
Chapter 10: The First Time
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Life Decisions
Chapter 13: Million Dollar Deals & Sex
Chapter 14: Thanksgiving from Hell
Chapter 15: Breakup to Makeup
Chapter 16: Poker & Best Friends
Chapter 17: The Fucking Don
Chapter 18: Family First
Chapter 19: Christmas : )
100k?
Chapter 20: Birthday Surprises
Chapter 21: Changes
Chapter 22: Confessions
Chapter 23: Revelations
Chapter 24: Revelations Part 2
Chapter 25: Changes Pt. 2
Chapter 26: The Chapter Where Shit Hits the Fan!
Chapter 27: Killing Spree
Chapter 28: Awakening
Chapter 29: The New Boss
Chapter 30: Birthday Surprises Pt. 2
Chapter 31: Wedding Bells
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1: Sleep?
Bonus Chapter 2: Christmas
1 MILLION!!!
Bonus Chapter 3: Birthdays

Chapter 32: Honeymooning

12.4K 489 115
By pink_cash

Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : ) All translations are done by google translate so don't kill me.

Matteo POV

I look over at my wife as she sleeps curled up on my side and can't help but to smile. Without her I'm a shell of a man. She makes me want to be a better man, not only for her but for our sons. Despite my shit she's always there for me. I know shit isn't going to be perfect but it's worth it all for her. She groans stirring in the seat before opening her brown eyes.

"Where are we?" she asks sleepily sitting up in her seat.

"About to land" I say kissing her cheek.

She looks around the plane confused, "when did we get on a plane?"

I laugh, "you fell asleep tesoro on the way to the airport."

"I told you stop waking me up early as fuck."

"We're landing Mr. Mancini" my pilot says.

"Where are we Teo?" she asks.

"You'll see." The plane slowly comes to a stop and I unbuckle both of our seatbelts before grabbing her hand leading her off the plane. "Welcome to Hawaii tesoro."

She gasps before turning my head to face her kissing me deeply, "I love you so much."

"Me too" I lead her to the awaiting car.

I watch as she stares out the window the entire ride to the house, her smile never leaving her face. My tesoro hasn't really traveled outside of New York, having only gone to Florida with her family when she was young so what better place to take her than Honolulu. We pull up to the house and I help her out the car before swiftly picking her up causing her to giggle. I open the front door before walking in with her in my arms.

She gasps, "this house is beautiful baby."

"I'm glad you think so because it's yours."

She quickly turns to me, "what?"

I chuckle, "it's a wedding gift."

She slaps my chest trying to get out my arms, "put me down." I do as I'm told reluctantly. "Who buys someone a house as a wedding gift for their own wedding are you fucking crazy?"

"Watch your tone Danica" I say staring down at her. "You said you wanted to see the world. I fucked that up for you and I'll spend my life making up for it."

She eyes me for a minute before exhaling, "fine, how can I stay mad when you put it like that." She wraps her arms around my waist, "thank you baby I appreciate it." She leans up on her tippy toes and I put her out of her misery kissing her.

Looking back, it was fucked up to get her pregnant like that back then. Sometimes I wonder if maybe that's why we lost him, some bad karma type shit. I know she wants to see the world and in between pregnancies I'll make sure she sees all she needs to see. Then eventually all the kids will be able to tag along. I lift her up into my arms taking her to the bedroom. I've been waiting all night to fuck her.

I put my phone down watching as she walks into the kitchen looking all types of sexy. She has on a lavender silk robe with her new name on it that I had custom made for her. Her curly hair is in a messy bun on the top of her head. I'm one lucky son of a bitch.

"Good morning" she says placing a kiss to my lips.

"Good afternoon" I respond.

She looks up at the clock taking her seat next to me, "I didn't know it was that late."

"Time zones and jet leg."

She scoops up some fruit onto her plate, "I've been thinking about the twins' names."

"Okay."

She glances at me, "'okay', do you not care what we name our children?"

"Please tell me tesoro."

"Axel Luigi Mancini and Ajax Vincent Mancini. I want them to have a little of y'all names."

"I don't like it."

She snaps her head to me eyes glazing over, "why not?"

I chuckle moving in front of her, "I'm joking I love it tesoro. Thank you."

She hits my bicep, "don't do that asshole. Do you really like it?"

I kiss her lips softly opening her robe and rubbing her stomach. "I really do."

She nods kissing my lips softly, "okay."

"What do you want to do today?"

"It doesn't matter."

I place my hand into her lace panties, "don't say that tesoro."

She moans as I rub on her clit, "whatever baby."

I grin, "happy wife happy life." I pull her panties off moving under the table. I scoot her down some more in the seat before taking her in my mouth. I've already ate this morning but it doesn't hurt to eat more. She grips my hair moving her hips against my mouth.

I grab her hand leading her to the awaiting car. We're going to chill in the city taking in the sights. I've been here plenty of times in my life but this is her experience and I want to make it the best for her. It's crazy how much she's changed me. I'm still a ruthless piece of shit but that's now reserved for the job not her. It amazes me that she didn't leave my ass countless times ago let alone marry me. The way I use to act doesn't work for a meaningful relationship. But now we know each other's boundaries. As much as she's changed me I can say I've changed her too. She curses more and she doesn't take much shit from anymore. Though I think our sons help with that too, her emotions are all over the place on the daily. And as much as I wanted to stay in the house and fuck her senseless all day again she deserves this moment. Seeing her face light up at everything she sees is everything I could ask for. Damn, I sound so fucking soft. She pulls me down the beach before stopping letting my hand go.

"This is the perfect spot" she says excitedly placing her towel down on the sand. She takes the other one from my hand placing it next to hers.

I have no idea why she wanted us out here when her house is a beach front property but again it's her experience. She pulls out sunscreen from her bag rubbing it into her skin as I take my seat next to her. "It's really beautiful out her. Thank you mio cuore" she says before pulling me into a kiss.

I kiss her back, "prego tesoro. How long do we have to stay out here?"

She laughs taking off her cover up, "are we going to see outside of the house on our honeymoon-" I space out eyeing her in the two-piece suit. Ass getting phatter by the days and her fucking breast are looking bigger and beautiful. My sons and I are really putting in that fucking work. "Teo!" she snaps snapping in front of my face. "Are you listening?"

"Sorry tesoro I was admiring the boys and I handy work" I say honestly.

She giggles, "shut up." I shrug, my tesoro has always had curves in all the right places but now between the boys and I she's getting fuller in all the right places and in all the right ways. "Seriously baby stop being a creep" she lies back on the towel getting comfortable.

"I just want to fuck" I grumble leaning back.

She giggles, "that's all you ever want to do hence why we're having twins shortly."

"You should be worried when I don't want to fuck."

She laughs lying her head on my chest, "I want to explore plus have you seen me I don't think I have anything to worry about."

I laugh running my hand through her hair, "don't get cocky tesoro."

She shrugs, "whatever." My phone ringing snaps us out our moment making her lift up angrily. "Seriously babe, on our honeymoon really?"

"Still got to make money tesoro." I watch as she gets up huffing away. "Yeah" I answer.

"Sorry to bother you Matteo but I found the connection you were looking for" Sean states.

I watch as my wife plays in the water, "great get the info to Carmine."

"Will do."

I hang up the call before walking to my still sulking wife. "Done?" she questions.

"Yeah"

She nods looking anywhere that isn't me. "I want to go jet skiing."

I take a breath reeling in my temper, "are you trying to piss me off?"

"Not everything is about you Matteo. Don't you have money to make?"

"I get it your pissed but this is fucking childish Danica." I clench my jaw. She's doing this shit to get back at me for the phone call. Her nor my sons' safety is a joke to me.

"I'm doing it with or without you Matteo" she walks away from me.

"You're fucking pregnant Danica! Hell no!"

She whips around to face me, "we'll be fine. Let me be you for a minute and make whatever decision I want."

I chuckle humorlessly, "because you're mad at me you're going to put our kids in danger. Are you really that selfish?"

"Fuck you!" she storms off. This fucking girl! I quickly grab her picking her up into my arms walking back to our spot. She must've bumped her fucking head if she thought I'd let her do some dumb shit like that. "If this is how our honeymoon is going to go then I can take my black ass home now" she snaps once I've put her down.

"I'm fucking sorry, won't happen again."

She suddenly smiles placing a kiss to my chest, "see baby that wasn't that hard." She sits down on her towel pulling a bag of chips out her bag.

I lay down next to her leaning down to her stomach, "figli mamma è fottutamente pazza."

She smacks the back of my head, "Don't curse at them."

"That's your problem with what I said."

She shrugs, "you made me crazy."

"Eat your chips."

"Happily" she crunches a chip in my ear.

She's fucking annoying. We spent about an hour or so on the beach before heading back to the house. Once we get in we do what I'd been planning since the moment I woke up. Compromise.

Translations: mio cuore: my heart
Figli, mamma é forttutamente pazza: sons, mommy is fucking crazy
Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 16.3K 24
He's ruthless. He's powerful. He's demanding. He's in pain. Twenty-six year old African-American journalist Victoria Browning wants to get away from...
113K 1.7K 26
Bella Smith,She is a normal college girl.Normal? Normal and Bella didn't fit in one sentence.She is badass,she knows how to street-fight,street-race...
7.3K 317 28
~~~~Jacob Finley the "bad boy", mysterious, unpredictable, never letting anyone in.. ...until he lets her, if it isn't too late.~...
17.5K 713 100
What happens when the mafia don who made your life a living hell inevitable falls for you? You play the part of his girlfriend, gain his trust, and r...