The Vampire's Soulmate (BWWM)...

By pink_cash

Danica Woods is your average girl next door, she's focused on college while making moves for her chosen caree... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Twenty Feet Conundrum
Chapter 2: Party Killer
PSA: Again
Chapter 3: Chicks be Crazy
Chapter 4: Meeting the family
Chapter 5: ASSumptions
Chapter 6: Rules & Regulations
Chapter 7: Move & Chill
Chapter 8: Are you stupid?
Chapter 9: The truth will set you free
Chapter 10: The First Time
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Life Decisions
Chapter 13: Million Dollar Deals & Sex
Chapter 14: Thanksgiving from Hell
Chapter 15: Breakup to Makeup
Chapter 16: Poker & Best Friends
Chapter 17: The Fucking Don
Chapter 18: Family First
Chapter 19: Christmas : )
100k?
Chapter 20: Birthday Surprises
Chapter 21: Changes
Chapter 22: Confessions
Chapter 23: Revelations
Chapter 24: Revelations Part 2
Chapter 25: Changes Pt. 2
Chapter 26: The Chapter Where Shit Hits the Fan!
Chapter 27: Killing Spree
Chapter 28: Awakening
Chapter 29: The New Boss
Chapter 30: Birthday Surprises Pt. 2
Chapter 32: Honeymooning
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1: Sleep?
Bonus Chapter 2: Christmas
1 MILLION!!!
Bonus Chapter 3: Birthdays

Chapter 31: Wedding Bells

13.1K 510 132
By pink_cash

Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

I wake from someone hitting my butt making me swat the hand away trying to go back to sleep. Another hit but harder has me turning to face Teo. Even pregnant he won't let me fucking sleep. "I'm carrying your twins yet you still won't let me sleep?" I whine.

He chuckles, "get the fuck up we have plans."

"Whyyy?" I drag out sitting up.

"Because I said so now hurry the fuck up."

"I hate you so much right now" I get out the bed going into the bathroom. Why couldn't he had said something last night? Then I would've known not to expect to sleep in today. I spent majority of the night planning out the twins' room and my baby shower. Reagan told me she and Jas had it all under control but it just feels wrong having them do it all by themselves. Though Teo doesn't get the point of throwing one, stating that his kids don't need anything from anyone. He's crazy. I walk out the bathroom to see him on the bed waiting.

"What should I wear?"

"Anything you want."

I walk into my closet pulling on an army green sundress. Since I've gotten bigger it's like my go to outfit no matter the time of day. Everything else makes me look as hideous as I feel sometimes. I walk out my closet and he leads me out the house where there's an awaiting limo in our driveway. I glance up at him suspiciously but he gives nothing away and I can't read his thoughts because he has me blocked. We get in and he pulls me on his lap, one hand around my waist while the other rests on my swollen belly.

"What do you have planned?"

"Wait and see."

I rest my head in the crook of his neck enjoying the ride. Teo is always doing some sneaky shit and you never know what way it's going to go with him. Could be something that'll make me emotional. Now that we're so much closer I know Teo is a big romantic teddy bear when he wants to be. And on the other hand it could be something that'll piss me off beyond measure. The man is a total loose cannon. When the limo stops the door opens and Teo helps me out. I block the sun from my vision to see we're at my childhood church. I again look up at him confused but he again says nothing leading me into the church where my girls and my mother are waiting. Teo kisses me softly before walking to the left. What the hell is going on? My mother takes my hand leading me to the right. As much as I want to ask questions I don't knowing I won't get a response. Whatever Teo has planned must be huge and I don't know whether to be happy or scared. My mother pushes me into a room where a man and a woman plus a team of people are standing smiling. She pushes me in the seat in front of a vanity with a covered mirror.

"Just relax" Rea says happily.

That's kind of hard to do when you don't know what's going on and the people around you are crazy. But nevertheless I try and for a good hour and a half I'm primped and pampered with my nails, hair, and makeup being done along with the girls. When I'm done I'm led to a dressing room where a white garment bag is hanging. I unzip the bag gasping at the sight. What the hell? Don't cry Danica, don't cry. I pull the dress out slowly as if it'll combust at the slightest touch. The top of the white dress is patterned lace with a low cut v-neck with off the shoulder lace sleeves. The dress flows out with the front stopping at knee length while the back continues with a long train.

He planned my dream wedding I can't believe he listened when I said I wanted to be married before having kids. I resist the urge to cry slowly stepping into the dress. My mother walks in zipping the dress up for me. I turn to face the mirror to see that it fits perfectly even with my baby pump. It's absolutely breath taking I couldn't have picked a better dress myself. I look over myself from head to toe admiring my simple makeup with a soft brown nude lip and my hair in wavy curls pined to my left by a three-piece diamond clip. Everything is so soft, simple, and elegant.

"You look so beautiful baby" my mother whispers in awe snapping me out of my gazing.

"Please don't cry because then I'm really going to cry" I say turning to face her.

She nods smiling weakly, "here" she hands me a pearl necklace. "It was your grandmother's, now it's your something old and barrowed.

She puts it around my neck just as my girls walk in, each wearing a lavender dress. I never understood all bridesmaids wearing the same dress. Not everybody looks good wearing the same thing. My girls did well and in my favorite color.

"You look beautiful Zay" Jas says in awe.

I giggle, "thanks to y'all."

Rea shakes her head, "no Matteo picked this out all on his own this is our first time seeing it."

"Please don't make me cry" I groan fanning my face. "He's amazing when he wants to be" I giggle.

They laugh nodding, "it's time" my mother says.

I take a deep breath before she places my veil on my head. They lead me out the room back to the entrance. They hand me a bouquet of white roses and purple lilies. One by one they go through the double doors. My father pops up next to me.  "Ready?" he asks.

I smile, "as ready as I'll ever be."

The double doors open and I watch as our family and friends stand. I wrap my arm around my father's and start the walk down the aisle. I focus on Teo watching as he grins at me, he clenches his jaw before looking away. I know like me he's trying to get his emotions under control. Though I love the effect of seeing me has on him. It's good to see your man just as excited and nervous to marry you as you are to him. He and the rest of his groomsmen are wearing black suits with lavender vests and black bowties.

"Who gives this woman away?" the pastor asks when we reach the front.

"I do father" my dad says helping me up next to Teo placing my hand in his before moving to sit next to my mother.

Teo lifts my veil before we both turn to the pastor. "Today we are gathered here to join Danica Woods and Matteo Mancini in holy matrimony. It's a union that shouldn't be entered into lightly." He pauses, "if there's anyone who believes these two shouldn't be joined, speak now or forever hold your peace." He pauses before nodding, "the two have also prepared their own additional vows."

Teo clears his throat, "surprise baby." Everyone laughs, "I vowed to protect you and our family and give you everything you want and need. This is me doing that. Since that day you walked into my club I knew I'd do anything for you. You annoy the shit out of me sometimes." Everyone laughs, "but I'd take the shit any day. Thank you for making me the man I am today and helping me believe in the institution that is love." He wipes my tears away, "only would I be this vulnerable for you. Fuck this shit, I love your short ass enough said."

I clear my throat, "clearly I'm not prepared but I'm just going to be honest and speak from my heart." I take a deep breath, "you annoy the heck out of me too." Everyone laughs, "I love you so much it scares me. We've been through some real shit but everyday you prove why I'd go through the trenches with no one but you." I sniffle, "you've helped me realize that those before you meant nothing. I'd die and live for you any day of the week. I vow to be the shoulder to cry on, the ear to confide in, and the best wife I can be. I vow not to be as annoying." I laugh along with everyone else. "I vow to be all that you need me to be and more. I love the shit out of your annoying ass." We both grin.

"Do you Matteo Vincent Mancini take Danica Zaylee Woods to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you part?" the pastor asks.

"I do" Teo says placing a diamond band on my finger.

"Do you Danica Zaylee Woods take Matteo Vincent Mancini to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do" I take the ring from Jas placing the black band on his finger.

"By the power vested in me and the state of New York I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Teo pulls me close kissing me deeply which I eagerly return. "I've been waiting forever to do that" he says after pulling away.

I giggle before he leads me down the aisle. We walk into a room identical to mine and upon entry Teo pushes me against the door kissing me deeply. I moan kissing him back and he lifts me up deepening our kiss. I pull away holding his face in my hands looking into the emerald eyes I love.

"Thank you, words can't describe how much this truly means to me. I'm glad I can officially be Mrs. Matteo Mancini." I smile, "it's a name I couldn't be prouder of even if Mr. Mancini has gone soft."

He raises an eyebrow causing me to laugh, "I'll show you soft right now tesoro."

I giggle, "I kid marito. How'd you get the dress? It fits perfectly."

He smirks, "I know people and I know your body."

"If I didn't know better I'd call you a creep."

"Now I'm your creep forever."

I smile, "yes you are."

I kiss him softly before he puts me down leading me out the room. I wish I could say I feel some type of way about not being a part of my own wedding planning but I don't. With work, the twins' nursery, and the baby shower it would've been too much. I'm glad Teo went through everything to make this day all that I want it to be. I couldn't have done a better job myself.

"Mr. and Mrs. Mancini" I hear before the double doors are pulled open.

Everyone is standing and clapping as we walk into the room, it's lavender and white covered seating with sheer white and lavender glitter fabric draped from the ceiling. We walk to the middle of the dance floor and he places his hands on my waist while I wrap mine around his neck. Luther Vandross's 'Here and Now' begins to play and I have to resist the urge to cry. I can't believe they remembered everything down to this song in this moment. It's not like I ever created a book titled 'My Dream Wedding'.

"Thank you, this is beyond perfect" I whisper lowly.

"I can't wait to fuck you" he whispers back causing me to laugh.

The song ends and everyone claps before he leads me to a rectangular table in the back holding my seat out for me. I watch as servers come out holding trays of food. "Ready for honeymoon dick?" Jas asks with a grin from Vinny's lap.

I laugh, "it's just dick Jas."

She shakes her head, "nah that newlywed dick is blow ya back out dick."

"I get that on the regular."

"Oop" she gasps with a smile, "I see you boy."

"Runs in the family" Vinny says holding his champagne glass up.

I laugh reaching for my own glass. "I'd like to make a toast" I hear causing me to look over at my mother and father by the DJ.

"I've watched my baby grow into this beautiful smart young woman and I couldn't be more proud of who she has become." She smiles, "I think she's been planning this day since she could talk." She laughs as does everyone else, "I'm so happy you found someone to love you for you as much as you do him. I couldn't be happier to have Matteo as a son. I wish you both love and happiness as you enter this new chapter of your lives."

Everyone claps as she blows us a kiss. I think it's everyone's mission to get me to cry my makeup off. Carmine takes the mic and Teo grunts making me giggle. "What was that shit you were talking T? About never giving no bitch ya dick on a leash?" I glance at Teo and he shakes his head. Carmine laughs, "look at you now," he pauses, "I've known the little shit since we were in diapers. Been through some real shit together that most people wouldn't understand." He smirks, "on some real shit though I'm happy for you bro and Dani thanks for taking this shithead off my hands. He ya headache now." Everyone claps and I take a sip from my glass disappointed when I notice it's sparkling cider.

"Are you dumb or stupid?" Teo whispers.

I roll my eyes resulting in a slap to the thigh. I low key was hoping I could get a little sip of liquor but of course my crazy baby daddy won't let me be great. What's the point of having supernatural babies if you get human rules? Even on my wedding day he has to be a kill joy. Unfortunately, he's now my life long kill joy. It's amazing to know that in a few short months my babies will be here and my family will be complete. I glance over at Teo to see him and Carmine laughing about something. It's amazing how far he's come. If someone would've told me months ago that Teo is capable of laughing I would've laughed myself. He's come a long way from the closed off man I met almost a year ago. I scoot closer to him wrapping my arm around his bicep. He glances back at me placing a hand on my thigh before turning back to Carm. He's the best thing to happen to me. I couldn't be happier.

Teo's grip on my hand tightens as he leads me out the church. Our reception was beyond amazing. Everyone had a good time and some people might have gotten too drunk and had too much fun. We laughed, we danced, and I cried but I'm going to blame that on my raging hormones. Jas had caught my bouquet but tossed it when she saw how Vinny was looking at her. I nearly pissed myself from laughing so hard. It was freaking priceless. Teo holds the door open for me and I get in lifting the dress slightly. Teo had packed me another dress so my wedding dress wouldn't get damaged, I had changed halfway through our reception wanting to feel like a princess a little longer. It's a simple floor length open back V-neck spaghetti strapped dress. The driver pulls off as Teo pulls me on his lap.

"Thank you for today, words can't describe what it meant to me" I say looking into his eyes.

He places a hand on my belly, "didn't I tell you stop thanking me."

I smile, "yes you did Mr. Mancini."

He kisses my lips softly, "learn to listen Mrs. Mancini."

I laugh, "I'll try, where are we going anyway?"

"Don't worry your sexy ass about it. Daddy got it."

"Is it safe for the babies?"

"Yes tesoro, Carm cleared it. Don't worry about it."

I nod, "I love you husband."

"I love you too wife."

I smile in contentment leaning my head on his shoulder. I never wanted to be married at twenty but honestly I can't bring myself to regret anything. I love Teo with all my heart and soul and I'm beyond excited to have my babies. It's scary as hell the idea of being a wife and a mother but I know I can handle anything with Teo by my side. We can't go wrong together, he's my soulmate. My everything.

Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6.4K 35
Lizette has never had an easy life growing up and always felt like she was the black sheep of her family. She didn't grow confidence until after she...
70.8K 1.9K 30
"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could have lost their lives find each other. An...
17.5K 713 100
What happens when the mafia don who made your life a living hell inevitable falls for you? You play the part of his girlfriend, gain his trust, and r...
442K 21.1K 53
A night at the club to be freed of the loneliness that they had been feeling in their lives turns into something even more when Mariah and Valentino...