A Certain Scientific Superher...

By Dragon-Slayer123

Aliester Crowley wants all Level 5's captured for some unknown reason. So, to be safe, Mikoto Misaka goes to... More

A Certain Young Justice League Book 1;
Prologue
Railgun, B09
I'll Protect You From Any Big Bad Monsters
Bunny's Hat
Whelmed? What on Earth is 'whelmed'?
I am Scar, You Will All Die!
I'm No Chicken! I'm a Rooster!
The View
SPECIAL CHAPTER
BATMAN is Well Known
Ittsy-Bitsy Winklespiders
Junior Justice League
Welcome To The Black Parade
Who are you supposed to be? Goldilocks?
Meltdowner?!
Finding Your Inner Chicken
I Wanna Be A Fish Man!
Accelerator
Ivo....You Know I Hate Monkeys.
HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE NAME OF NATSU DRAGNEEL!!!
Super Railgun And A Taco Truck, The Unstoppable Team
Epilogue

Your Worst Nightmare

942 24 5
By Dragon-Slayer123

"Who are you?" Kuroko said, standing up quickly. Robin had gotten out his bo-staff, and Mikoto was crackling with electricity.

"You worst nightmare." The man said darkly.

"Very orginal." Robin said sarcasticly.

"You can call me...." Worst Nightmare said slowly. "WN, if that's your taste."

"It's not." he replied.

"What do you want with Misaka?" Konori asked.

"it's simple." Worst Nightmare said. "We need her."

"Because....?" Kuroko asked.

Uiharu, who was by her computer with headphones on, hadn't heard the ruckus. But she had noticed something else.

"Accelerator and Mental Out have been captured!'" she said with wide eyes. "And Dark Matter's went crazy like Mugino!" she looked behind her to see everyone in battle positions- Worst Nightmare included - staring at her.

Slowly, Uiharu turned back around, and read the article.

Sparks flew from Mikoto's bangs. That's just great. she thought. When Accelerator gets out, barely anyone can stop him!

"Now," Worst Nightmare said with a grinch-like smile on his face. "The fun."

His hands shot forward, and his arms morphed into iron. He ran forward, about to swing it at Mikoto.

Before he could, Robin ran forward and blocked his blow with his bo-staff. Worst Nightmare scowled, and brought back his arm, before swinging it down at the Boy Wonder.

Robin swung his staff in it's direction and stopped it in midair. In a split second, the two looked like they were in an old fashioned sword fight.

A powerful bolt of electricity from Mikoto flew at Worst Nightmare, Robin leaping back to dodge it.

Before it could hit it's target, however, Worst Nightmare's entire body morphed into pure alumium. As the bolt hit him, he laughed.

"It tickles!" he cried, before running forward and, with his metal leg, kicked Mikoto right in the stomach.

The air left Mikoto's lungs as she flew back a few feet. She groaned as she stood up.

Kuroko teleported above Worst Nightmare and drop-kicked his head. Worst Nightmare scowled and grabbed her foot, but before he could do anything, the Level 4 teleported out of his grasp.

Robin threw an explosive baterang at Worst Nightmare,, and pushed a button. And the baterang, well, exploded.

When the smoke cleared, however, Worst Nightmare was standing in his same spot with a smirk. His body was now composed of stainless steel.

Kuroko reached to her leg strap and brought out six white pins. She teleported them into his arm, and Worst Nightmare howled in pain.

That's how you beat him. the teleporter thought. She reached into her brief case and brought out another strap of the pins. She teleported more of them into his right leg, and again Worst Nightmare gave a scream of pain before collasping.

Worst Nightmare's ody slowly turned back into flesh. Mikoto walked up to him with a smirk and rested a finger on his shoulder.

A powerful blast of electricty flowed from her finger to his flesh, and after he jerked, Worst Nightmare collasped, charred and unconscious.

Saten ran out from where she add been standing and smiled brightly at Robin.

"Wow!" she said brightly. "You saved us!"

Mikoto and Kuroko sweatdropped.

As Konori handcuffed Worst Nightmare, the other four walked to Uiharu.

"What were you saying about Mental Out and Accelerator?" Kuroko asked.

"Accelerator..." Robin muttered. "That's the vector manipulator, right?"

Mikoto nodded. "And Mental Out is a girl with extreme human mind control." she said. "Mind Control, telepathy, memory manipulation, destruction of will.... you name it."

"Lovely." he said dryly.

Uiharu answered Kuroko's question.

"Yeah, I missed something yesterday." she said. "They were both captured. They both must have went willingly, either that or Anti-Skill gloves."

"Or, for Accelerator, they blocked the switch on his choker." Kuroko said. Accelerator, as a result of being shot in the head, had to wear a choker style electrode to use his esper ability. But he could only use his ability for 30 minutes before the battery died.

"I guess so." Uiharu said. "Anyway, it's only a matter of time before their released. Then, really, only Mikoto or Touma could beat them."

"Who's Touma?" Robin asked.

"He's just an idiot I know," Mikoto said, turning away to hide her blush.

"How could he, or Mikoto, beat them?" Robin asked again.

"Touma has an ability that allows him to negate any other supernateral ability." Kuroko said. "And Mental Out can't use her power on sissy because it can't get past her magnetic field."

Robin grunted in response.

The door swung open, and every one turned to face it. Uiharu stared, Saten's eyes widened, and Kuroko's mouth opened and closed like a fish.

Taqqik was standing there, in all his chicken glowry. Aqualad was behind him, along with the rest of the team. "We heard a commotion and came right up!"  Taqqik said in his Scottish accent.

"Uh, guys," Uiharu said, coming over her shock to look at her computer screen with a worried expression.

"What?" Mikoto asked. Uiharu said nothing, just clicked on a video.

It was a skinny white-haired boy and a girl with long blond hair walking down the street like zombies. This was Accelerator and Mental Out. Suddenly, everybody else along the street fell and slammed their head on the ground. One Anti-Skill officer, who had a gun, shot himself in the head.

Accelerator's hand brushed the other officer, and sent him flying into the nearest skyscraper.

A member from Skill-Out, who had been harassing a girl, suddenlt froze and stabbed himself, with his knife, into his chest.

The Level 5 duo turned as another squad of Anti-Skill officers opened fire of  them. Accelerator blocked the bullets with his vector deflection while Mental Out made the officers shoot themselves.

The street was in chaos, the only remaining survivors still banging their head on the concrete. Accelerator and Mental Out, who hadn't shown any emotion, simply walked away in their zombie like state.

The video ended, and the team was wide eyed.

"Wow...." Mikoto breathed.

"That's very moding." Impulse said, his jaw hanging open. 

"Yeah, it is." a voice said from behind them. The group turned around to the door.

A boy with a white jacket, a white t-shirt with a red sun on it, and a white head band was in the doorway.

"Mikoto, you've got guts coming back here." he said with a grin.

"G-Gunha?" Mikoto said in shock.

"Who's this guy?" Superboy asked. Gunha's jaw dropped.

"Who am I? WHO AM I? I AM THE SEVENTH LEVEL 5, ATTACK CRASH!"

"Okay, okay." Kuroko muttered.

"What are you doing here?" Mikoto asked. Gunha grinned, again.

"Well, the other Level 5's are causing chaos and death, right?" he asked.

Everybody nodded.

Gunha continued. "Well, I figured, to keep people  safe, I start something!"

"A what?" Uiharu said slowly, having an idea of where this was going.

Gunha's eyes gleamed. "A rebellion."

____________

Dun dun DUN!!! Yep, a rebellion. Gunha came in because he's my favorite Magical Index character.

Anyway, to the right is, well, the picture is Mental Out, and the video is Accelerator using his power.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
18.7K 189 21
In 2005 a civil war destroys Australia as we know it, leading to the rise of a Fascist state. Bluey, Bingo, Bandit, Chili, and all of their friends a...
35K 628 13
Sylveon was always treated horrible by her trainer Ryan because he wanted an Umbreon instead of a Sylveon so he would hurt her by trapping her in cag...
77K 1K 20
Baylee Newman hadn't been home in five years. ever since her husband had cheated on her. Now newly engaged Baylee has to return home and demand her e...