Untold ( Jimin X OC)

By chimswae

Untold ; Tales of a luminary. The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench,a long plastic hallway w... More

Chapter 1: Secrets
Chapter 2: Encounter I
Chapter 3: Encounter II
Chapter 5: Truth I
Chapter 6: Truth II
Chapter 7: The right moment
Chapter 8: Lingering feelings
Chapter 9: Past I
Chapter 10: Past II
Chapter 11: Past III
Chapter 12: Past IV
Chapter 13: The Meeting I
Chapter 14: The Meeting II
Chapter 15: New Beginning
Chapter 16: Family Date
Chapter 17: Trouble
Chapter 18: Trouble II
Chapter 19: Defensive I
Chapter 20 : Defensive II
Chapter 21: Infinite Gratitude
Chapter 22: Infinite Hope
Chapter 23: Hold Me Tight
Chapter 24: Trust Me
Chapter 25: Decision I
Chapter 26: Decision II
Chapter 27: Intimate
Chapter 28: Fix I
Chapter 29 : Fix II
Chapter 30: Fangirls
Chapter 31: Support
Chapter 32: Insecurity
Chapter 33: Family
Chapter 34: Clumsy
Chapter 35: The Attack
Chapter 36: Luminary
Chapter 37: The Wedding I
Chapter 38: The Wedding II
Chapter 39: The Wedding III
Chapter 40: The Wedding IV
Bonus Chapter: Honeymoon P1
Bonus Chapter: Honeymoon P2
Bonus Chapter: Honeymoon P3
Bonus Chapter: Honeymoon P4
Bonus Chapter : Honeymoon P5
Bonus Chapter: Honeymoon P6
Epilogue : Untold
Epilogue: Untold II
Epilogue : Untold III

Chapter 4: Encounter III

783 18 0
By chimswae

"Give Minyeol back"

"No"

"Jiminie...."

"Just no and no, sit down comfortably Tae tae. He doesn't want you"

"Park Jimin.." Taehyung stomped a little with a slight pout tailing Jimin who appeared to whisper something in little Minyeol's ears.

Yeoul blinked in confusion but she managed to raise her hand as if she was asking permission from a teacher "Mmmm..That is my son that you are fighting for" she joked earning light chuckles from the members.

"Noona..These hyungs can be childish I apologize" Jungkook flashed his handsome smile while giving a light caress on Yeoul's head. A faint blush spread on her cheeks and she quickly lowered her face to ensure no one see her crimson red cheeks.

Jin rolled his eyes " Seriously Kookie, you are not allowed to flirt someone's wife" he shook his head. Jungkook flustered acknowledging his mistake however Yeoul was quick to mouth "it is okay" before he apologized and feeling bad over that.

Yeoul decided to move the albums from Jungkook's hand to the next person, she felt bad for holding up the line even though there were only two fans left behind her. After she had a light chatter with Jin mostly about Minyeol he moved to Taehyung and Jimin who were still fighting over Minyeol.

'At least, Minyeol knows how is it like to be closed to his own father' Yeoul smiled inwardly. She almost forgotten the guy in front of her was the man that he used to love until Jimin froze in his spot not moving any inch while they exchanged look.

'Na Yeoul...' deep down inside he really wanted to pull the girl into a tight hug. He was missing her so badly and he never stopped thinking about her. Taehyung took the cue to take Minyeol off from Jimin's lap and played with the kid by himself.

Averting her gaze, Yeoul cleared her throat as she awkwardly rubbed her back neck "How have you been" his voice was low. He didn't want to drive any unnecessary attentions and worst questions from fans, no matter how curious he was.

"I am fine..Thank you. You look good... mmm Minnie" Yeoul felt like burying herself deep in the ocean for sounding too friendly. Jimin bit his lower lips holding back his smile upon hearing the nickname that she used to call him back then.

Jimin smiled "So..are you married?" he wished she said no though it was her right to actually get someone better in life after their failed relationship. But judging from Minyeol's age, wouldn't he be too old to be one if she just got married few years ago. Questions after questions left unanswered, he refrained himself from asking one. There were eyes and ears everywhere, he couldn't risk it.

It took her few seconds to find a perfect answer and she finally broke the silence "I..guess so.." Jimin raised his eyebrows with a baffle look. It was not the answer that she expected from Yeoul. He wondered what actually happened to her.

"Mommy..This weird hyung is actually nice but I like pinkie hyung better" Minyeol grinned. He slid down from Taehyung's lap and went to give Jimin a bear hug. Everyone awed in amusement seeing how overly attached the boy was with Jimin.

"Why is everyone leaving me" Taehyung let out a fake sob while giving his full attention on the girl in front of him venting his so called frustration after being rejected by a five years old kid.

"He is your biggest fan Jimin" Yeoul nodded with a genuine smile. She cursed in her head not to cry or even showing a sign that she was about to cry, it would be so screwed up if anyone noticed that. Her posture remained cool though her heart was making so much noise inside, as if it was about to explode.

Jimin chuckled softly "Oh, so Minyeollie is hyung's biggest fan? That makes hyung happy" he lifted Minyeol to sit on his lap again.

The younger boy gladly gave him a soft kiss on the cheeks "Mommy said she will reward me if I win the game that we play" he exclaimed.

"And what kind of game is that?" Jimin stroked his hair. Just before Minyeol about to answer him, they heard voices from the crowd.

"Park Jimin...Minyeol is the mini you"

"Oh my god you are right, they resemble each other"

"Jimin oppa... You and Minyeol look cute together"

Fans were expressing their excitement and showering compliments to Jimin and Minyeol which was not wrong. Firstly, yes both of them resembled each other. Secondly, Jimin could make a good father. Thirdly, Yeoul didn't expect fans to spot the similarity between them. Bangtan fans were really sharp, there was no doubt.

As much as Jimin wanted to keep Minyeol closed to him, he had to let him go at some point. Therefore, he decided to snap a selca with Minyeol to store it in his memory and who knew he would be able to meet Minyeol and Yeoul in Busan during his visit in the near future.

"Yeolie come here, we have to go" Yeoul reached out her hand motioning Minyeol to move away from Jimin. Jimin stood up and helped to transfer Minyeol to her arms, she mouthed him a thank you. A simple thank you got him worked up for no reason because the lingering feeling for Yeoul still existed. He wouldn't deny that.

Jimin was not a guy who dated recklessly and as result he really dated a few number of girls before they debuted. The only girl that he loved so dearly was, Na Yeoul not until they had to crash that dream of being together to chase his dreams.

"When can I meet pinkie hyung again?" he questioned with a pout. Yeoul placed him on ground allowing him to bid last farewell, only god knows when he would be able to meet Jimin again.

Jimin leaned over the table, giving his small hand a light squish "Do attend our concert, hyung will let you see sit in front" he planted a soft kiss on his head with a wink.

Minyeol beamed "Yay, I will bring mommy to meet hyunggie again" Yeoul nodded and smiled meekly. She didn't like the fact that she had to lie again and again, just how long they had to live this way.

"Be a good boy Minyeol-ah.." Jimin had this strange feeling which drifted him closer to Minyeol. He felt upset to let him go but why would he feel that way when they were not connected at all. Minyeol nodded frantically "See you in television screen da-Hyunggie" he giggled at his own mistake. He almost lost the game.

"Oh yes before I forgot, the album" she placed the album in front of Jimin, as he stole a glance at their close proximity. Yeoul was standing and bent down to his level with Minyeol in front of her, he felt a sudden rush in his body.

He did his signature anyway without shaking as he carefully slipped a small note inside the album without anyone notice, Jimin hoped she would actually read it.

"Say thank you again Yeollie" the boy followed and bowed politely before moving to the last person who had been bored to death alone at the corner. She took the cue to say her last word before this hazy dreams ended "Thank you Jimin. Don't skip your meal and good luck" he passed the album to Yeoul and purposely grasped her hand softly; she was taken aback at the sudden contact.

'Remain calm Na Yeoul.. Don't stutter or blush or just stay still' her breath hitched when he leaned a little closer to her, just near her ears. She heard him whisper awfully low but she managed to grasped what he tried to utter "I miss you Na Yeoul.." he slowly let go and leaned back in his seat as if nothing happened.

Yeoul froze in her spot 'Darn it Park Jimin. You still don't change' her lips were pressed into a thin line, careful not to crack a fool smile. Jimin gave her a small wave with a wink and that startled her even more.

'She is so jumpy. How adorable' Jimin was delighted to see familiar faces again though for a short period of time. He was still grateful to see Yeoul after years.

Yeoul and Minyeol got off from the stage for real after Minyeol had a light chatter with Min Yoongi, he seemed unapproachable at first but he was surprisingly cute and soft with kids. She had fun watching Yoongi teasing Minyeol and he gave him a pink lollipop before they left the stage.

"So was it fun?" she hold onto his hand tight and he replied with an excited nod.

He whispered "I got to meet daddy. He is really handsome" for a kid at his age, Minyeol could be acting abnormally as compared to his age. That was his utmost charms, witty Minyeol.

"I know right he is" she gave Bangtan one final glance with a soft sigh. She saw Jungkook and Hoseok waving at her way followed by others members, and Yeoul gave them a slight bow with a grateful smile.

'It was nice seeing you again Park Jimin. I am praying for your success' she noticed Jimin was staring at her with a deep and meaningful look. How she wished she could read mind, he was penetrating to her deepest soul. It was breathtaking yet the more she stayed, she wouldn't have any control over her bipolar emotions.

'You will never know how much I miss you. When will I see you again Yeoul-ah.' Jimin sighed in his head as he watched her figure disappeared between the crowds. Missing someone got easier everyday because even though he was one day further from the last time the last time he saw her, Jimin believed that he was one day closer the next time meeting her again.

-----------------

"Tell me the truth"

"What in the world, I was about to sleep"

"No just tell me honestly. I saw it all"

"Hyung.. go away don't bother me. I'm sleepy" he rubbed his eyes with a deep yawn.

"Park Jimin I am talking" Yoongi frowned as he demanded answers from him. He knew what he saw so Yoongi was confident that Jimin actually knew Yeoul, and it wasn't his first time meeting her.

"The girl from our fansign earlier, do you happen to know her?" Jimin groaned in frustration. He didn't know this hyung of his would ask so many questions tonight. He wasn't the type that would poke nose into other people's affairs.

Jimin moved his hand off his face "Which one? There were bunch of girls we saw earlier just how on earth I remember everyone" he raked fingers in his hair.

" There is this girl a special kind one, she came with her son. I reckon you can't remember her, you were ogling her and sticking with her son like you are the daddy" Yoongi rolled his eyes. Jimin's eyes now wide upon and Yoongi took that as the answer to his questions.

"So you do know her. Who is she? Schoolmate? Cousins? Or your ex girlfriend?" he bombarded him with questions.

"She is just someone that I know from my past" Jimin muttered softly.

"That won't answer my question. I saw the way you looked at her those eyes didn't reflect she-is-just-someone-from-my-past. There is something more. Is she that ex-girlfriend that you told us before?" Yoongi really knew how to pry answers.

With a heavy sigh he nodded without uttering anything for few minutes. Yoongi too was shocked to find out his prediction was real. That gave him a major goosebumps. All of them used to exchange stories from their past, and that made them even closer than just a friend. They were brothers.

Yoongi coughed to ease the tension in the room "So..how's it to see her again?" he mumbled.

"Weird. I miss her though.." Jimin did not know how to begin since his emotions was a total mess. He didn't expect to see Yeoul today.

"She is pretty" Yoongi smirked and continued "Too beautiful for you" he joked again.

"Yah, I am offended....But..Yes..She is getting prettier" Jimin placed a hand over his thumping chest. Yoongi could see a fool smile plastered on his face, he really sucked in hiding his feelings.

"But she is married right since she has a son" Jimin smiled died down as it replaced with a frown and soft sigh. He had been thinking about that ever since they parted ways earlier. That was the question that lingered in his mind, was she married?

"I am not sure. Her answer was ambiguous. Neither did she admit nor she denied" he mumbled.

"Minyeol her son, he resembles you a lot. Are you sure he is not your secret son? Did you sleep with her? " Yoongi teased the younger boy earning a smack on his thigh. However, when Jimin thought about again it was pretty obvious that Minyeol looked almost exactly like him except he had Yeoul's eyes.

It couldn't be his son right but if that was his, she would have told him instead of keeping it as a secret for years. It didn't make sense. Jimin had no idea why he let Yoongi's words got through the deepest core in his brain, now he was thinking hard.

" Are you ransacking my sex life now hyung?" he snorted.

Yoongi chortled "Just wandering, if you ever slept with her. So that might answer my curiosity why Minyeol looked so much like you duh" he shook his head.

Jimin seemed to take the bait "Now I remember.. we did urmm sleep together?" he scratched his not so itchy head.

Yoongi gasped in horror as if it was the greatest sin ever committed by Jimin "I did not expect you to admit to that! You are no longer virgin Jimin?" Jimin clasped his hand over his mouth asking him to tone down his voice or he would wake others up.

"We were teenagers with raging hormones, of course we experiment things. Stop judging me like you never sleep with your ex girlfriends" he disagreed with Yoongi outrageous reactions.

"Yah of course not, I'm civilised unlike you. Oh mochi Jimin, so you are not so mochi and innocent then. That is new" a proud smug could be seen on his face. He really knew how to make things sounded so unfitting in this conversation, and again who could stop Min Suga.

"We used protections though, and being really careful. I don't think I ever get her pregnant" his inner thought doubted his own statement.

Why was he feeling this way? This was absurd.

"That doesn't guarantee anything Chims. Condoms are just a better and high class version of balloons" Jimin cringed at the possible resemblance and shot the older boy a glare.

"If you are going to continue this condom talk just get out hyung, I need sleep. And so are you, just sleep already will you?" he shoved a pillow on Yoongi face as he glowered in protest. Yoongi gave up digging more in depth of Jimin's past . He sulkily exited the room to hit the sack.

For an odd reason, Jimin couldn't sleep after what Yoongi told him. The possibility of Minyeol as his son, was it really there? His stomach churned in fear if turned out it was the truth, which could be so screwed up. Why couldn't he forget Yeoul for one second, he was so sick indeed.

There were so many questions that he wanted to ask to Yeoul. If and only he could fly back to Busan right away and looked for her. It would solve all the misery and mystery.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26 0 9
Jiya's pov We were friends but I don't know when I fell in love with you. Yes, Jimin I love you I am sorry to tell you like this and realizing it rea...
120K 9.3K 95
A troubled - soon to be - college girl is ravaged by uncontrollable hallucinations that she can't explain. Making an unexpected friendship with a str...
36.2K 1.5K 53
"you don't look like a monster " "I'll tell you a secret y/n. the really bad monsters never look like monsters" ...
1K 36 5
(ongoing) πŸ’œTHIS IS THE ONESHOT BOOK FULL OF TAEKOOKπŸ’œ My thoughts with full of taekook so I thought to write a one-shot and give it to my strawberri...