He saved me (A Kakashi Love S...

By Saphirra98

I'm going to be honest with you about this fanfic; it's a little crazy, a little cracky, but well written onc... More

He saved me (A Kakashi Love Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (finally!)
Chapter 38

Chapter 26

5.2K 133 50
By Saphirra98

I yawned quietly, rolling over and stretching, only to be pulled back and tightly secured against a warm chest.

I turned my head back and saw that he still had his eye closed.

"Kakashi?" I muttered groggily, rubbing at my eyes.

"No. Sleeping. Don't move," he mumbled, burying his face in the back of my neck.

I laughed, "At least let me turn around!"

"But your hair is nice to hide in," he protested.

"Fine..." I grabbed a pillow to snuggle into instead.

With a sigh, he stole the pillow and rolled me over to face him, letting me curl into his chest.

I purred lightly, pressing my face into his neck as he chuckled.

A thought occured to me suddenly.

"Where are we?"

He chuckled again.

"We're in Gia's office. I thought you'd rather sleep on a bed than on the floor with the others," he explained.

I nodded, purring slightly louder as he scratched at my ears.

We laid there for a while quietly. The quiet was broken by yelling from the outer room.

"Shane, you little snot! When I get my hands on you-"

"AHHHHH!!!!!" Shane barged into the office, jumping onto the futon and hiding behind us. "Tell her not to kill me, tell her not to kill me!!"

"I don't know... I was quite relaxed until you jumped in here..." I muttered, still having my face pressed into Kakashi's neck.

"What did you do?" Kakashi asked curiously.

"I-"

"There you are you little shit!" Gerilynn suddenly burst into the room, sporting a rather impressive marker-handlebar mustache and the letters G+I 4 Eva on her forehead.

I glanced up at her and fell into giggles, trying to high five Shane.

"Not FUNNY!!!" she roared, jumping onto the futon and wrestling the kid into a headlock, noogying  him mercilessly.

I clung tighter to Kakashi, who slowly started to get up. "Take me with you!"

He looked down at me with amusement, but didn't push me off, instead covertly walking to the door and slipping out, closing it behind him.

I patted his head. "Good boy," and snuggled my face back into his neck.

We walked out fo find the others still groggy, their faces equally colored.

I laughed even harder, Kakashi having to hold me up, "Y-You-u guys f-fac-es!"

"Wh-wha?" Takeo mumbled, his upper body hanging off the couch upside down, head resting on the floor. There was a brilliant array of color on his face in the shape of stars.

I finally sobered as they all really woke up and were laughing at each other until they realized that each of them had magic marker all over their faces.

"Gerilynn did it!" I exclaimed, pointin at her as she walked out of the office.

"Nice try, but I've got marker on my face too. Shane is the only clean one, other than you two," she snarked, the boy slung over her shoulder like a sack of potatos with his hair in disarray.

I easily gave shane a marker using some water, "No you don't, Gerilynn. Go look in the bathroom if you don't believe me."

Good thing I had gotten it off of her earlier..Mwahahahahahahaaaa! Oh wow... Did I seriously ust laugh evilly in my head?

She glared at me. "Shane still doesn't have any... marker on his... face?" She had slunghim back over, and turned him to face everyone.

His face was colored hot pink.

"No marker, eh?" Shane said, waggling his eyebrows in a rather pitiful attempt to look intelligent.

"...I hate all of you," Gerilynn grumbled as she was tackled to the ground, markers in hand.

I watched from my spot, still clinging to Kakashi. "Don't forget the embarrassing thing!" I shouted at Shane, and he grinned evilly.

"Thanks for the help, you two. Appreciated it," she said sarcastically.

"Welcomes!" I chirped with a grin.

"Haha! Done," Akina giggled, climbing off of her with the others.

"I like the forehead bit," Irishi laughed, standing carefully out of punching distance.

"Personally, I like the mustache. It suits you, Cap'," Takeo added.

"Who drew that on her arm?!" I exclaimed pointing to the toe.

Kenji blushed the same color of his hair.

"...I have nothing to say to you." Gerilynn got to her feet and stomped out of the room, muttering about 'ingrateful moochers defiling her home'.

"A toe?" I raised an eyebrow.

"...Shut up..." Kenji walked into the kitchen and started raiding the fridge.

"Do you want to walk now?" Kakashi teased me, seeing as I was still clinging to him.

"Nope!" I popped the 'p'.

He sighed dramatically but wrapped his arms around me more securely.

"FIRE!" Shane shouted, running from the kitchen with Kenji right behind him.

"Oh come on," Gerilynn growled exasperatedly as she stalked back into the room, running for the kitchen. "How many friggin' times do we have to do this, Shane?"

 "It was Kenji's fault! He was supposed to watch me!" Shane threw Kenji under the bus as he hid behind Takeo.

"What?! You didn't even tell me you were turning on the stove!" Kenji defended.

"So you both started the fire," I reasoned happily as Gerilynn emerged from the kitchen, her face covered in soot and a smoking frying pan held at the ready in one hand.

"So I'm going to beat both of you. Good to know," she snarled, charging at them and whacking both of them over the head before they could move.

My eyes bugged as I watched her, my mouth opening and closing.

She stood over the cowering boys, her chest heaving, frying pan still raised.

"If you ever light my kitchen on fire again, this frying pan is going where the sun don't shine. Get the picture?" the kunoichi snarled.

They nodded frantically, and Kakashi shifted me a bit.

I looked up at him, amused.

"You plan on setting her kitchen on fire or something?" I teased.

"No... But Shane does, and I'd rather not get caught in the crossfire..." he mumbled.

I laughed at him, shaking my head slightly, "Men..."

"Hey, if you were that sensitive down there, you'd be worried too," he defended, blushing slightly.

"EW! Don't talk about that!" I whined, covering my ears.

"...'Kay..."

Gia and Athena walked down the stairs and froze, taking in the scene.

"Um... What'd we miss?"

I gave them a blank look, "You don't want to know."

"O-kay then..." Gia accepted.

Someone knocked on the door suddenly, interrupting the light-hearted conversation that had started.

Gia frowned slightly, exchanging a glance with his sister as he walked over to answer the door.

A tall, masked ANBU stood on the step.

"Lord Hokage needs to see Hatake Kakashi and Nakurama Whisper immediately. I was told they could be found here," he ordered.

I stepped down from my hold on Kakashi and quickly strode over to the door, peeking around Gia.

"You were told right," Gia informed him, glancing back and stepping aside to allow him view of us.

"Hatake Kakashi and Nakurama Whisper?" the ANBU questioned.

I nodded.

"I need you both to come with me." He turned and started to walk down the drive.

I looked at Kakashi curiously and he shrugged, grabbing my hand and folowing after the ANBU.

"Hold up a second. I need to drop off some reports anyway. I'll accompany you," Gerilynn called, glancing at her brother before grabbing an armful of scrolls and zipping her vest over her t-shirt.

She caught up to us, walking in front of me.

I snorted, covering my mouth. On the backs of her legs, 'ICE QUEEN!' was written in dark blue letters.

Kakashi winked at me.

"Should we tell her?" I mouthed, glancing back at her.

He shrugged, shaking his head.

I sniggered quietly.

"Do you know what any of this is about?" Kakashi murmued in my ear.

"No, but I have an idea... I really hope I'm wrong," I muttered back.

Soon enough, we arrived. There were three people standing to one side of the Hokage's office, four ANBU surrounding them. The Hokage was at his desk as per usual, looking more severe than he normally did.

I only needed one look at the small group of people before I tried to get away.

Kakashi grabbed me around the middle, pulling me back into the room.

"Just calm down. I won't let them hurt you, I promise," he muttered quietly.

I kept my face buried into his chest, refusing to look up.

"I believe you two have some explaining to do," the Hokage ordered firmly.

Kakashi looked down at me, nudging me gently away from his chest.

"I'll explain if you want me to, but..."

I sighed but shook my head, turning to face the Hokage. "What do you want to know?"

"Why don't we start with the fact that these men have been telling me something regarding a demon and yourself?" the old man said, not harshly, but in a tone that brooked no argument.

I took in a deep breath. "Before I was born, it was decided that I would have a demon put inside of me, and that I would grow up to be a weapon for my village."

The old man sighed, a faintly sad look flashing in his eyes for a split second. Then his face hardened slightly.

"Did you know of this, Kakashi?"

"I only just learned of it two days ago, Lord Hokage," Kakashi said firmly, standing tall.

"One of you should have informed me of this sooner. This is the kind of information I need to have," the Hokage scolded. "These men here have come to demand that I hand you over to them."

I flinched back slightly, "Please, no."

"You belong to us, you little rat! You and that dragon are meant to be our weapons. Not to mention you and your little friend there coming in and destroying half the village! You-"

The man cut off as Gerilynn growled at him menacingly.

"Shut it. You have no right to speak here," she commanded icily, turning back to the Hokage.

"You destroyed half of their village?" the Hokage questioned curiously.

"No. I was kidnapped by them and... um..." I trailed, becoming quiet as one of the men stared me down.

"There was one building destroyed, sir. And that only because one of their shinobi was being reckless and forced me to respond in kind," Kakashi explained firmly. "As far as I know, there was only one casualty."

He examined him for a second, "I'll take your word, Kakashi."

He then turned to me, watching as I tried to hide myself from view of the men.

I didn't realize I had been making quiet distressed mews in the back of my throat.

"Ms. Nakurama, please try to control yourself. I have no intention of simply handing you over to these men. You are a kunoichi of the Leaf now, and that entitles you to some rights," the Hokage dictated.

"What?! She belongs to-"

"The people of Konaha," the Hokage finished. "You may return to your homes without her now. My men will escort you to the borders." He gestured at the ANBU surrounding the trio.

I slumped against Kakashi in relief, watching as the men were forcibly escorted out of the room.

"Whisper," the old man began. "Is there anything else you aren't telling me? Because, demon or no demon, it is unusual for anyone to be so adamant on requesting custody of a person."

I turned my head to Gerilynn, "Do you remember what I told you?"

She thought for a moment, then nodded. "About the Sound, right?"

I nodded. "Did you inform him?" I gestured to the Hokage.

"...Oops..." she trailed sheepishly.

"Oops? That is never a good term to hear from you, Gerilynn. What did you forget to tell me?" the old man asked, giving her a slightly reprimanding look.

"Uh... Right. She informed me that her-"

"SHE BELONGS TO US!" one of the men burst into the room, leaping at me.

He was dead before he hit the floor, Kakashi and Gerilynn having drawn handfuls of shurikan from nowhere and flung them at him.

There was a moment of silence, similar to the quiet that one gets just before jumping off a cliff as everyone realized what had happened.

"...Blood..." I whimpered, hiding my face in Kakashi's back.

The other two men came storming to the door, ANBU attached to their elbows firmly. Their eyes widened when they saw their comrade.

"This means war," the one on the left snarled angrily.

"We'll tear this place apart!" the other added savagely.

"Please remove them from the building, gentlemen," the Hokage ordered the ANBU coldly.

They swiftly took them out, and I glanced up at Kakashi with wide eyes. "I didn't think they'd try-"

"Shush. It would have happened eventually anyway, especially with what I'm about to explain," Gerilynn interrupted. "Her old village has allied with the Sound, and apparently they are trying to work out a tunnel system between villages. They've been unsuccessful, and Whisper's parents were killed because they were riling the people against the idea of joining the Sound. She knows how to make the tunnel work, apparently the only one who knows, since her parents died. You can see how that may rub some people the wrong way."

I glanced over at her, a bit angry that she'd just say my parents 'died'.

"I'm sorry, Whisper, but it had to be said and I'm not exactly known for sugar-coating things," she said gruffly, glancing over at me.

"This is interesting news. I haven't heard anything about it yet, but then, I haven't necessarily paid especially close attention to such a small village. I see that this was a mistake now," he paused, glancing over at me. "I in no way blame you for seeking refuge here, but I do wish you had been entirely open with me to begin with. A great deal of problems may have been avoided. And before you say it, I am not the type of man who throws people out because of circumstances they cannot control."

I hung my head slightly, "I'm sorry to say that even then I would not have told you. I do not reveal those... subjects unless I trust the person with my life."

"I understand. Gerillynn, I want you to keep an eye on her until I have decided our next move, or until they have. Kakashi, I shouldn't need to tell you to stay close to her. You are dismissed, but be careful, and be ready for anything. If I call for you, please come at once." The old man gestured at the door, turning to a scroll on his desk.

Gerilynn nodded, deposting the pile of reports she had been carrying and following us out the door.

"Well... That was... unexpected," I murmured, staring down at my feet as I tried to process what just happened. "Did I just unintentionaly start a war?"

"Er..." Kakashi looked a bit meek.

"Yup," Gerilynn said, clapping me on the shoulder. "Welcome to the club. And by the way, thanks. I should finally get some action."

I stared at her blankly. "There's a club?"

"Unofficially of course. My brothers and I aren't exactly popular with certain denominations. Nor is Kell. And we have bets going as to how long it'll be before we can induct that Uzamaki kid," she said bracingly.

"... Have fun with that," I muttered, scratching at my head. "Hm."

"You okay?" Kakashi muttered quietly.

"I suppose... Just trying to process the information," I shrugged. "Never started a war before. Mobs, yes. War, No."

"We'll be fine," he said, wrapping an arma round my shoulder.

"Yup. I mean, you've got me protecting you. And that means you've got my brothers, and Kell, and my team on your side. Trust me, you've got nothing to worry about," Gerilynn said proudly.

"Well, heck, why don't you just got 'get rid' of them? Save us alot of trouble," I teased her, poking her shoulder.

"Don't tempt me," she chuckled.

"Aw... That's no fu-ACK!" I yelped as I was tackled to the ground, face first. "Why?! Why me?!" I groaned, laying still.

"HEY PLANT LADY!!! How ya been?" Naruto exclaimed happily. "Guess what, guess what, guess what!"

"What?" I asked, smirking slightly. "By the way, get off."

"Oh, right. Well, anyway, if I can pass the test next week I can graduate from the Academy!! I might finally get my headband!" he explained excitedly.

Kakashi bent down and peeled me from the side walk.

"That's great, Naru," I mumbled distractedly, slapping at Kakashi's hand as he tried to get at my scraped face.

"Isn't it? I'm that much closer to becoming Hokage!" the blonde said excitedly, bouncing around me happily. "Uh, hey, why are you bleeding Plant Lady?"

"EEK!" I wailed as a drop of blood trailed into my mouth. "Do something, Gerilynn!" I begged.

"I got you," she muttered, tapping my forehead and then wiping the blood away. She studied her hand for a second, thinking, then shrugged and made to wipe it off on her pantleg.

"Do that and I'll ditch you within three seconds," I threatened.

She sighed, grumbling, and wiped it on the pavement instead.

"That's great. Now people are going to think this is a crime scene," Kakashi mused.

"Uh... Still here?" Naruto commented unsurely.

"Oh. Yeah. Shouldn't you go study for your exam?" I pointed out.

"Oh my gosh... You're right. I should be training.. See you around Plant Lady!" He took off in the opposite direction.

"Plant Lady?" Gerilynn asked, amused.

"He's the one who ruined the Hokage's garden, that I re-did, and I almost killed him for it. So he calls me plant lady," I shrugged.

"...Okay then." She straightened up and scanned the area as a bodyguard would.

I threw my head back and groaned, "I don't want a bodyguard."

"But you need her. Besides, the Hokage ordered her to," Kakashi replied, wrapping an arm back around my shoulders

"... Meh."

"That settles that then..." she said smugly.

"Oh boy..." I groaned. "Are you going to be following me everywhere?"

"...Well, it won't always be me. It might be Takeo or Akina sometimes..."

"..." I didn't reply.

"Or Irishi. Not really sure yet..."

"..."

"Well thank God you finally shut up..."

"I'll sing. Would that annoy you?" I asked loudly.

"As a bodyguard I am obligated to tell you that nothing you do will bother me because it's my job not to be bothered by you unless you are bleeding or about to bleed. As a friend I will kindly ask you not to sing," she said with an eye twitch for extra effect.

"... Please don't," Kakashi muttered, looking down at me.

"Aw..." I sighed, but didn't sing. "What do we do now?" I asked, bored.

"Something that keeps you out of the limelight. You should probably lay low," Gerilynn commented.

"Well... um..." I tried to think of something. "I got nuthin'."

"We could go train. I could use a work out. Haven't been doing much with you here, no offense," Kakashi suggested.

"Okay... But be prepared to save me from Shira if she tries to drive me over my limit," I warned, and gestured for him to lead the way.

He headed to a clearing in the woods within the walls, the same one I had had my assessment in, the three logs sticking up out of the ground near the pond.

Shira was already there, waiting for us.

"Finally! Come on, kitten, you have some calories to burn off!" She barked, and started chasing me around the clearing, forcing me to dodge little spurts of fire and slashes from her claws.

To one side, Gerilynn was sparring with Kakashi, the latter reading calmly as he blocked her attacks.

I got an idea, and ran for Gerilynn, tackling her to the ground. "Spar with me, so Shira will mess with him, not me," I demanded, both of us rolling away as Sira scorched the ground where we had been.

"Hm?" Kakashi looked up and dodged Shira's claws just in time.

"Have fun!" I called to him.

"I'd worry about myself if I was you," Gerilynn grinned, kicking me off of her and sending me flopping onto my back.

I stood up, "Can we just use taijutsu? I need to work on it."

"Mmkay. If you need me to explain anything, yell at me to stop and I'll try and teach you whatever it was," she agreed, charging at me.

Several minutes (and several bruises) later, we were interrupted by a booming, familiar voice.

"Kakashi, my eternal rival! We must train together," Gai announced, charging into the clearing and striking a pose.

"Oh God, it's you..." Gerilynn groaned, shoving my foot away from her face.

"Shira, no-"

"...Oops..." she mumbled, staring at te now 'extra crispy' Gai.

"Er.... Hi, Gai. You, uh, really shouldn't barge in on training sessions. Things like that happen," Kakashi said easily, watching the green guy shake his head uncertainly, soot falling from his clothing.

"Oh my GOD!" I laughed, falling onto the ground. "Y-You-r b-b-b-bald!" I giggled, rolling on the ground.

"...My hair!!" Gai exclaimed.

"...I got this..." Gerilynn grumbled, walking over to the now teary-eyed shinobi and somehow regrowing the hair.

"I am forever in your debt, youthful flower," Gai wept, hugging Gerilynn, who's eye was twitching.

"Gai, I would put her down if I were you," Kakashi advised, walking over and helping me up.

He instantly dropped her, and gave her a smile.

"What did you want, Gai?" Kakashi asked rather warily.

"I was on my way to train when I spotted you and your youthful friends sparring and thought I might ask if I could join you. What better way to improve than to train alongside my eternal rival?" Gai explained.

Shira got an evil glint in her eye. "I bet Whisper can run more laps than you in one minute."

I stared at her wide eyed, "HELL. NO."

"Hells yes," she responded. "If you don't, I'll torch your tail again."

"Uh, no, Gerilynn won't allow it," I answered smugly.

"Honestly, I'm interested in seeing the results of this contest," Gerilynn mused.

I glared. "Fine, but I'm taking off my weights." I quickly started to take them off, piling them on the ground.

"40, 42...50...68...90!" I dropped the last one on the pile, which was much taller than me.

"Wha? What youthful power you must have!" Gai exclaimed.

"I bet fifty on Whisper," Shira said.

"Fifty on Gai," Kakashi said. "Take off your weights; that way it's fair."

Gai frowned at him. "But-"

"No, Gai. Take them off. Now."

"That's what she said!" I sang. "And if he's taking all of his weights off..."

I started pulling the rest off. "If I end up in Suna, I'll send you a post card," I told Shira, dropping the real last weight.

"...'Kay." Shira walked over and drew a line in the dirt with her tail. "From here to the other end of the clearing and back. Ready, set...GO!"

I took a step forward and was already right behind Gia, and then started running.

We were in the last ten seconds of the race, neck and neck, when an orange blur tried to tackle me, but missed and hit Gai.

"HA!" I cheered as I crossed the line, skidding to a halt. "Take that, Caterpillar Man!"

Naruto and Gai were looking confused.

"What the heck?

Shira laughed at Kakashi's disbelieving face, and knuckle-bumped me. "Cough it up, Kakashi!"

"...How about I just take you to dinner instead?" he offered meekly, rummaging around in his pocket.

I laughed at him, "You're almost broke, aren't you?"

"Well... I wouldn't say broke... Maybe a bit low on funds..." Kakashi said sheepishly.

"Urgh! Why is the Caterpillar Man here?!" Naruto exclaimed as he realized who exactly he was sitting on and jumping away.

"Because... he can, I guess..." I offered.

"Hm. But he's creepy... Oh well." Naruto bounced over to us. "Would one of you mind helping me out with my exam? I need to practice but... It's hard to do alone..."

"Um... What is it exactly that you're doing?" I asked, crouching down to him.

"Well, the test changes every time, so I kind of need to just work on everything. Accuracy, fighting, nin-jutsu like shadow clones..." Naruto trailed off, looking a bit doubtful.

"Okay. What is it that you want to work on first?" I asked, smiling.

"Umm.... Well, I hate shadow clones and I can practice throwing shurikan on my own, so I guess we should practice sparring!" he said enthusiastically, seeming delighted to have found someone to help him.

"Okay. Do you want me to go easy?" I asked, knowing that I would anyways.

Don't wanna kill the poor kid...

"No way! I can take it!" He backed away and took a ready position.

A few hours later, there had been an all around vote to quit for the day. I was hot and sweaty and I didn't want anymore.

"Good job, kid. You're hand to hand isn't too bad," I complimented. He actually wasn't bad for his age.

"Gee, thanks! I'll see you around. I'm gonna go get some ramen." He started to take off, then stopped and glanced back at us. "You guys want to come?"

I glanced at Kakashi, who looked a bit reluctant.

I looked back at Naruto, and called, "I can't today, but I will tomorrow. Promise."

"Oh, okay. See ya later Plant Lady, Copy-Cat, Caterpillar Man, Cool Dragon...and, uh.... Scary Lady!" He took off again, leaving us bemused.

"Scary Lady?" Gerilynn asked, confused.

"You are quite scary," I pointed out.

"Hm.. At least I'm not Plant Lady or Caterpillar Man," she mused.

"...I'm not sure why he calls me that," Gai said, scratching his head.

We all rolled our eyes.

"Ask someone else, Gai," Kakashi told him.

"Okay then... See you guys tomorrow!" Gai said brightly, dashing off.

"Oh God... He's coming back?" I cried, rubbing my face.

"...Gai's annoying like that," Kakashi commented.

"Like a fly..." Gerilynn mused.

I shrugged.

I looked over at the feild and my cat like instincts kicked in. A butterfly was sitting on a wildflower, and I was going to get it.

I crouched down, my pupils slitting at I stalked over to it.

"Uh, Whisper? What are you doing?" Kakashi called uncertainly.

"Sh..." I breathed, crouching lower, tensing my legs.

"Wha? Leave the poor butterfly- Oh, man..."

I had pounced on it, catching it between my hands. I sniffed at it excitedly, giggling when its wings brushed my nose. "I love butterflies!" I squealed turning around and showing off my prize.

"...That's, er, very nice Whisper... Good job?" Kakashi praised questioningly.

"Oooh... It's pretty... Gia tries to catch them sometimes. It's hilarious," she commented, examining the butterfly in my hands.

"I used to catch them when I was a kid," I told her, and gently blew on it's wings as I let it go.

"Hm. I tried every now and then, but grasshoppers and frogs are slower, so I learned to ignore them." She watched the creature fluttering away.

That was, until it landed on Kakashi. On the left side of his face, more accurately.

He strained his eye to the left, trying to see it, carefully holding still.

"Um. Never had that happen before..." he observed.

Gerilynn and I were laughing. His visible features were contorted as he tried to see around his nose with his right eye.

"This... Isn't...Working..." he mumbled, eventually reaching up and snaring the creature in his fingers carefully to examine it.

We sobered and watched him amusedly. He looked like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Hmmm... There are a lot more markings on its wings than you'd think..." he mumbled, oblivious to our stares. "...It smells weird."

"It's a BUTTERFLY." I rolled my eyes, and glanced over at Gerilynn, who looked curious. "You have got to be kidding me. You two are supposed to protect me?!"

They glanced at each other and shrugged.

"We're ninjas. We don't exactly spend our free time trying to catch butterflies and examine them," Gerilynn explained.

"We might as well take advantage of the opportunity," Kakashi agreed, letting the creature go.

I blinked at them. "Shira found a way to train me with them..."

"I see... Creative," Kakashi remarked. "I could use a shower if we're going to be eating out, so..." He started walking away, backwards to keep me in his sight.

My eyes lit up, "Shower? As in, getting clean? Lets go!" I shouted, running past him and heading to the apartment.

Will Whisper make it to a shower before dying of her own stench?! Will Gai actually show up again? Why do butterflies smell so weird? And will anyone tell Gerilynn that she still has marker on her legs? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!

Ahem. Oh wait.... This is a Naruto fic... Hm... Oh well... So... Comment, vote, comment, supreme overlord of the Earth, etc, etc. Thanks for reading. -Prodigious ^.^

So... Like? Comment, vote, comment, review, remark! Thnx for reading! -Saphy ;P

P.S. Pro just 'sploded a botter of blue glitter-glue all over the place. Including me. *Cue face-palm* -S ;P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
328K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...