Bucky Barnes One-Shots

By popculture-parker

Just a collection of Bucky x Fem Reader one shots More

The seas in his eyes and the dreams in mine
Tasting Rainbows
Post Care
First Things First
5 ways you learn that Bucky is touch starved
Senses
Breathe
Two Left Feet
A 'Little' Scare

You ok?

10.7K 113 63
By popculture-parker

To say he looked incredible was an understatement. Of the fucking century.

Your eyes literally bulge out of their sockets and your jaw goes slack when he steps out of the room. One look at you and he knows that you approve. But he'll never call you out on that. He'll back you into a corner and make you say it out of your own will.

"you ok?" he smirks.

That little shit.

"huh? yeah...I'm fine. You look good" you manage to stutter out.

Good? Good was reserved for when all Bucky wore was a shirt and pants. Good was most definitely not reservedfor the god he looked like right now in that suit.

"How's the hand holding up?" you ask, trying to jumpstart my mind again and shun all the filthy thoughts going through it. A few weeks ago, you had gotten an invitation from one of your childhood best friends to attend her wedding. Of course, you had asked Bucky to come with you as your date. One slight problem: as much as you had become used to his metal arm, both of you were pretty sure that the guests at the wedding might not be. Bucky knew you accepted and loved his metal arm along with the rest of him and over time, he had come to accept it too. So the two of you had gone to ask Tony and a couple days later, he had designed a kind of gauntlet that could stretch to Bucky's hand and up till his wrist to make it look like human skin. It was a temporary solution, but it worked. Plus Bucky just wouldn't be Bucky without his metal arm, so in a way, you were glad it was temporary.

"Yeah it's pretty good. Stark's still got his thing going for him" he says.

You had originally come into the room to try and find those really cute white earrings that your mum had given you as a present a few birthdays ago, but obviously, that thought had gone to the back of your mind when you saw Bucky in that suit. You didn't even know he owned suits. In between all the missions, you would have thought that all Bucky owned were sweatpants and tactical gear.

"Doll, you're staring again"

"Huh, wha- no, nah, I wasn't stari- ok yeah maybe just a tiny bit but I can't help it, I've never seen you in a suit before," you say, walking closer to him. You didn't look half bad either, wearing a white, strapless, figure-hugging, lacy dress that came down to your knees with a plunging back. You'd kept the makeup minimal, choosing for light eyeliner and a cute pink lip. Luckily, today was a good hair day and you were able to tame it into loose curls down your back. You wrap your hands around his neck, feeling the soft material of his blazer as his hands wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer.

"Doll, you look like you haven't seen a man before" he whispers in your ear. His fingers start to draw little circles on your lower back. Holy crap, he knows what he's doing.

"Can I help it? You've been away for so long, and now this goddamn suit. I've been completely sex-deprived for so long, don't know if I'll be able to control myself through an entire wedding", you mutter, breathing in his cologne.

You can feel his laugh before he tips your head back with a finger.

"You look beautiful too, babe" he says before kissing you. It's soft and while it's not the first physical gesture of appreciation that the two of you have had, it definitely makes you whimper and pull him closer. When he had come back from the latest mission a week ago, the two of you had fucked each other in a frenzy that night before he slept for nearly 2 days straight. After that, it was just recuperation for Bucky and normal office work for you. And now this wedding. Which lead to him looking like some demon in angel's clothing.

Which lead to him now backing you up to your bedroom wall as he continued to kiss you. vaguely, at the back of your mind, you worry about your hair and makeup but you're more pre-occupied with how Bucky's fingers are now slowly dragging down the zipper of your dress.

He was teasing you, you were so sure of it. Trapped between his body and the wall, you can't help but be turned on immensely. God, just looking at him, his beautiful blue eyes, that jawline, those pink lips sent waves after waves of arousal pooling in your core. Not caring about the wedding anymore, you yank him closer by the collar of his white shirt and kiss him deeply. You both laugh into the kiss, although your breath hitches when he tugs on the dress and it pools around your feet, leaving in nothing but your white underwear. He pauses for a second to look at you and you literally stop breathing when he slowly traces a finger down your lips, your throat, down the valley of your breasts. He continues down your stomach and to the line of your underwear. It's nothing fancy, just a cotton white underwear but it's rapidly becoming one of Bucky's favourites. You figure that out when you see his throat bob and his pupils dilate even further.

"you ok?" you smirk, finally having the upper hand on him. It's like he breaks out of a trance, hungry eyes staring back at you, the telltale blue of his eyes just a thin ring around his dilated pupils. Without a word, he just picks you up by your thighs pinning you to the wall, watching how your tits jiggle with the movement and how a surprised gasp leaves your lips. Your hands automatically lock behind his neck, now pulling him in for a frenzied kiss, while your bodies are pushed together as tight as possible. He kisses you with everything he has, with your teeth clacking together sometimes and little needy whimpers leaving both of your mouths. And when you start to run out of breath, he doesn't stop, he just nips at your chin, your neck, that sweet spot that makes you say his name in the breathless way he loves so much. You frantically pull at his shirt and blazer, urging him to take it off. He puts you down for what only feels like a second, maintaining full eye contact as he practically whips off his jacket. Neither of you can stand it anymore and your hands fumble as you try to undo the buttons on Bucky's white shirt. You can feel yourself becoming wetter and wetter with every second that goes by, the pulsing in your core not relenting until Bucky fucks you hard and fast. And even though the bed is right behind him and you could take it slowly and passionately, all you want is for Bucky to hoist you up, and fuck you into the wall over and over again until you can't even scream his name as you come. You weren't going to be able to look at this wall the same way again.

Your hands roam over his bare chest that you've come to know so well over the years, over the countless scars that have littered his body over the years. You both know you care for him, accept him for who he is and always be proud of how strong Bucky was to go through all of the pain Hydra caused him over the years. But showing him this love was something you could do after the wedding. And he understood that too. Right now, all you wanted was him. All of him.

Bucky pins you to the wall before sinking down to his knees and the sight of him just kneeling in front of you, kissing down your stomach and round the edge of your underwear will always be a view you will never get used to. He looks back up at you as innocently as he can and an unexpected groan leaves your mouth. Bucky's pinning your waist to the wall and takes his time teasing you while your thighs start to shake. Your hands are tangled in his hair, and you tighten your grip almost painfully when he pulls the band of your underwear back with his teeth and snaps back against your skin. You would never get used to sex with this man. It's like you don't exist except for where he touches you. You can barely feel the ache in your back from arching so much; you just want him to do something.

Finally, understanding your impatience, Bucky doesn't stall anymore and drags your underwear down your legs.

"Wait, wait wait Buck stop for a sec" you pant. He looks up at you confused, wondering if there was some way he crossed a line or he had hurt you. But you grab his left arm and rip the glove off his hand so you can feel the cold metal on your skin.

"Better" you sigh and kiss him softly.

Bucky picks you up a second time, pressing you to the wall, resting your entire body weight on just his arms as he kisses up your inner thighs. Feeling his cold metal arm on the back of your thigh turns you on even more. Until Bucky leaves sloppy kisses up your thighs and broadly licks all the way up from your entrance to your clit. It makes your hips jerk and you're already a stuttering mess as he just keeps doing it over and over again. You lose track of time, your only focus being on coming closer and closer to that brink of euphoria. The only sounds in the room are the obscenely filthy noises Bucky makes as he eats you out, the wet noises of his mouth turning you on to no end and your breathless moans making him twitch in his tight pants. Your hips move on their own accord and uncontrollable moans spill out of your mouth as Bucky keeps flicking the tip of his tongue over your clit again and again. Bucky feels your body tense up, your breath coming out in short pants, back arching up almost painfully and knows that you're only seconds away from coming.

And like the fucking tease he is, he stops and puts you down on the floor. Your legs almost give out and you shoot him the dirtiest look you can, opening your mouth to yell at him, just as he practically rips off this pants, boxers along with them. Whatever profanities you were going to shout at him just fly out of the window as you gape at Bucky, not knowing what the fuck to say.

"you ok?" is all he chuckles before hooking your legs under his arms again and driving you against the wall. Bucky doesn't give you a chance to answer before he thrusts into you hard, only giving you a moment to adjust before he pulls out and thrusts back in agonisingly slow. You gasp and moan, feeling yourself stretch to accommodate Bucky and to match his pace. He's buried his face in your neck and you can feel the short puffs of hot air he breathes out as he tries to control himself. You cup his face and kiss him deep, and murmur that it's ok for him to start moving. All of his control goes flying right out of the window as his metal arm grabs your hands and pins them to the wall behind you.

Bucky's hips snap up, driving himself so deep and thorough into you, you see stars and clench painfully tight. He sets up a brutal pace, his flesh hand pinning you to the wall hard enough to leave bruises, both of your wrists held up by his metal hand. You try to match his thrusts as much as you can, but you're forced to just take him as he pulls himself in and out of you. Bucky grunts and moans everytime he thrusts into you, the feeling of you being completely wet and warm and so so tight almost driving him crazy. You try to keep your eyes open and watch him because watching Bucky fuck you almost finishes you instantly. You look down and you can see his dick pushing in and out of you, coated in all of your juices; almost dripping. He's got his eyes scrunched up, mouth slightly open, lips all pink and swollen from all of the rough sloppy kisses. He can feel you clench around him, and as he comes closer to the edge, his thrusts become sloppier, his rhythm off-kilter. He loves how your tits bounce as he thrusts in and out of you, he loves the way your mouth just drops open with no sound coming out, your head thrown back and your eyes rolling back in ecstasy as you take all of him. Watching you come is probably the hottest thing he can imagine and he doesn't want to be distracted with his own orgasm while you're coming so when he feels himself twitch, his hand goes down to where you two are connected, and starts to rub your clit in small but harsh circles.

You tense up and this time, there's nothing to stop you from coming, so you clench hard around Bucky, hips snapping up so much that he bottoms out in you and hits your g-spot, high-pitched whines and screams tearing themselves out of your throat. You claw at anything you can touch, dragging your nails down Bucky's back hard enough to leave angry red lines and fisting your hand in his hair. Just watching you hit your high has Bucky instantly coming, shooting his hot spurts inside you. He buries his face in your neck, biting down roughly on the soft spot as he tries to muffle the animalistic grunts and moans that leave his mouth. You both work each other through your orgasms, prolonging the bliss while your thighs shake and tremble. Bucky's thrusts slow down until he's barely rocking you against the wall, and when you're done you just stay in that position, trying to get your breath back in the comfortable silence.

He pulls out of you slowly and you almost pounce on each other again for round 2 when you see both your juices drip out of you and down his dick. Instead, he carries you to the bed and places you down on the bed carefully, both of you knowing that your legs won't function properly for a while. He pecks you on the lips before disappearing into the toilet, coming back with a wet washcloth. Aftercare with Bucky was your favourite. No matter what kind of sex you had with Bucky, he always made sure to take care or you and ask if you were ok after. It's what made you love him even more. There's nothing sexual in the action, but you spread your legs, and he cleans both of you before chucking the used washcloth in the hamper.

You and Bucky cuddle each other on the bed, just enjoying the feel of the cool sheets against your naked body and the presence of each other before an unpleasant thought pops in your head.

"BUCKY, THE WEDDING" you yell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 113 33
π™°πš•πš• 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽπšœπšŽ π™Ώπ™Ύπš…'𝚜 πš’πšœ πš–πšŠπšπšŽ πš‹πš’ πš–πšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πš–πšŠπš’ πš‹πšŽ 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 πš’πš— πš–πš’ πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš› πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’πšŽπšœ. 𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉...
3.4K 15 14
One-shots of the one and only Bucky Barnes, from the MCU. Send requests if you want! I don't think I'll be writing a lot of smut because I'm not an...
1.8K 26 18
This is my collection of Avengers one-shots and x readers. You are the main character and this is multi-gender so this is for anyone and everyone :D...
441 15 4
A series of one-shots and drabbles starring Bucky Barnes and xreader. No Y/N used. Originally posted on Tumblr.