You ok?

To say he looked incredible was an understatement. Of the fucking century.

Your eyes literally bulge out of their sockets and your jaw goes slack when he steps out of the room. One look at you and he knows that you approve. But he'll never call you out on that. He'll back you into a corner and make you say it out of your own will.

"you ok?" he smirks.

That little shit.

"huh? yeah...I'm fine. You look good" you manage to stutter out.

Good? Good was reserved for when all Bucky wore was a shirt and pants. Good was most definitely not reservedfor the god he looked like right now in that suit.

"How's the hand holding up?" you ask, trying to jumpstart my mind again and shun all the filthy thoughts going through it. A few weeks ago, you had gotten an invitation from one of your childhood best friends to attend her wedding. Of course, you had asked Bucky to come with you as your date. One slight problem: as much as you had become used to his metal arm, both of you were pretty sure that the guests at the wedding might not be. Bucky knew you accepted and loved his metal arm along with the rest of him and over time, he had come to accept it too. So the two of you had gone to ask Tony and a couple days later, he had designed a kind of gauntlet that could stretch to Bucky's hand and up till his wrist to make it look like human skin. It was a temporary solution, but it worked. Plus Bucky just wouldn't be Bucky without his metal arm, so in a way, you were glad it was temporary.

"Yeah it's pretty good. Stark's still got his thing going for him" he says.

You had originally come into the room to try and find those really cute white earrings that your mum had given you as a present a few birthdays ago, but obviously, that thought had gone to the back of your mind when you saw Bucky in that suit. You didn't even know he owned suits. In between all the missions, you would have thought that all Bucky owned were sweatpants and tactical gear.

"Doll, you're staring again"

"Huh, wha- no, nah, I wasn't stari- ok yeah maybe just a tiny bit but I can't help it, I've never seen you in a suit before," you say, walking closer to him. You didn't look half bad either, wearing a white, strapless, figure-hugging, lacy dress that came down to your knees with a plunging back. You'd kept the makeup minimal, choosing for light eyeliner and a cute pink lip. Luckily, today was a good hair day and you were able to tame it into loose curls down your back. You wrap your hands around his neck, feeling the soft material of his blazer as his hands wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer.

"Doll, you look like you haven't seen a man before" he whispers in your ear. His fingers start to draw little circles on your lower back. Holy crap, he knows what he's doing.

"Can I help it? You've been away for so long, and now this goddamn suit. I've been completely sex-deprived for so long, don't know if I'll be able to control myself through an entire wedding", you mutter, breathing in his cologne.

You can feel his laugh before he tips your head back with a finger.

"You look beautiful too, babe" he says before kissing you. It's soft and while it's not the first physical gesture of appreciation that the two of you have had, it definitely makes you whimper and pull him closer. When he had come back from the latest mission a week ago, the two of you had fucked each other in a frenzy that night before he slept for nearly 2 days straight. After that, it was just recuperation for Bucky and normal office work for you. And now this wedding. Which lead to him looking like some demon in angel's clothing.

Which lead to him now backing you up to your bedroom wall as he continued to kiss you. vaguely, at the back of your mind, you worry about your hair and makeup but you're more pre-occupied with how Bucky's fingers are now slowly dragging down the zipper of your dress.