Our Affair (BoyXBoy)

By BookWorm622

I'm sure you've heard my story or stories similar to mine but I tell you this mine is totally different. Not... More

Our Affair (BoyXBoy)
Our Affair: Chapter Two
Our Affair: Chapter Three
Our Affair: Chapter Five
Our Affair: Chapter Six

Our Affair: Chapter Four

343 24 6
By BookWorm622

Here's Chapter Four!!!

When I woke up the next morning the sun was out and birds singing softly the only thing I could feel was complete dread. What have I done? I shook my head. I didn’t know how I should feel. Happy that River liked me or disgusted with myself that I’m lip locking with my best friend’s boyfriend. There’s some kind of code between best friends and I just broke the worst one: ‘dating your best friend’s boyfriend behind her back’.

I wanted to cry. To call her and tell her everything! Everything! Not the little fact that I was tutoring River but the fact that I had a full out make out session with him. Which I completely enjoyed. But while I was kissing him I had this sick thought, he kisses Lauran like this. But I didn’t care.

He was kissing me then. Me! And it felt so good.

I groaned with my complicated teenage life. “Honey get out of bed!!” I heard my mom from outside of my door. I thought about ignoring her because I already decided that I was going to be late to school to avoid the happy couple.

“I’m mopping in here!” I shouted back as I threw my other pillow over my head. I was surprised that I wasn’t crying. I wanted to but the tears just couldn’t come maybe because I was happy? Maybe?

My mom opened the door frowning. “For what?” she asked as she turned on the lights making me hiss and shield my eyes.

“I’m melting!! Melting!!”

“You sparkle Mr. Vampire.” My mom teased me over reading Twilight saga and having every Twilight poster and movies on DVD all I am waiting for was Breaking Dawn Part 2. I smiled but then it faltered into a frown and my mom then figured out that I was indeed mopping, “No smart comment my bookworm?” my mom asked using my little nickname.

I nodded, “I have a dilemma.” My mom sat on my bed beside my head rubbing my hair as I laid it on her lap like the little boy I am. My mom was beautiful and outgoing. Completely different than me. The only thing I got from her was my looks but I was pretty glad. Not saying my dad was ugly or anything I just didn’t want to look like him when I got old. Balding on the top of my head when I am 45. I cold shiver ran down my spine.

“What’s wrong bookworm?” she asked after awhile.

“Do you love me?” I asked suddenly and my mom laughed.

“Don’t I tell you I love you every day?” she asked still playing with my hair. I hummed waiting, “Fine. Yes I love you Dustin why do you ask?”

“Do you love me because you to because you’re my mom?” I answered her question when another question.

“Dustin why are you talking nonsense.”

“It’s not nonsense! Just tell me do you love me because of who I am!” I said very seriously.

“Of course I do sweetie.” She leaned down to kiss my hair and then kissed my cheek and forehead. That’s the problem with my mom. She was always touchy and kissy when I was younger and it wasn’t a problem until I got into middle school and she was still doing it.

I don’t know why she’s like that but she was. My dad said it’s because her parents, my grandparents, and her just didn’t mix well. They were childhood friends and once mom turned 18 and graduated she packed up her things and left. Never looking back.

I don’t know if I was sad because my mom didn’t get the love she needed from her parents or what but my dad seemed to be deeply in love with my mom and  cherished her giving her the love her parents didn’t give her.

I was now looking up at my mom’s worried eyes, “I love you too mom.” I said softly and her face broke out in a big grin.

“Aww!” she squealed and gave me a bear hug. I sighed relaxing into my mother’s touch.

“Ok. Ok. Enough with the bounding time.”

“We need more of these. Like go to the movies like we used too. My big boy is a senior and you’re not a baby anymore.” She said as we both got off my bed. She didn’t seem bothered by the fact that I was only in briefs.

“Yeah.” I said softly feeling awkward not by the fact that I’m only in my underwear in front of my mom no but the fact that she was about two seconds to crying and then rushing to my dad telling him she wanted another baby or a dog. Both were big fat ‘NO’s. “Well I guess I need to get ready for school.” I said but my mom didn’t get the memo.

“Need to be alone with the door closed to get ready for school.” My mom finally got it and blushed looking down at her feet.

“Oh yes! I’m sorry! I- uh- I’ll just leave that to you.” She said as she left closing the door behind her. I sighed shaking my head.

Not only did I not solve my problem with River but now my mom might think I’ve gone crazy.

~

“Where were you this morning!?”  Lauran asked me off the back as I sat down at our lunch table. Which were with a few of my classmates Lauran’s friends and River right on her right side holding hands like two love birds.

“I was busy.” I said softly. “Had a long day yesterday.”

“Really?” she smiled and from the look she gave me told me she thought I had myself a boyfriend.

“Let’s stop right here.” I said putting up my hand from talking anymore, “This doesn’t involve another person.” I said and she frowned. She sighed and shrugged letting go of River’s hand to put her curly brown locks up into a bun.

“Whatevas. You need yourself a lover. That’s your problem.” She said smiling at River who returned the smile. Like he forgot all what happened yesterday. Was it just a onetime thing? Was my feelings just a game to him?

“Well some of us aren’t as lucky as you Lauran.” I said a little too harsh. Lauran turned to me frowning. Everyone was looking at me at our table now. “I’m not the only one who thinks this Lauran.” Unable to stop myself. “S-Some time you can be such a- such a-”

“Such a what Dustin?” she asked and glared at me with her ice queen blue eyes but I wasn’t going to back down.

“Such a fucking bitch.” I shouted at her. I didn’t bother to pick up my untouched food and just grabbed my stuff and just left. I don’t know why I just suddenly had an outburst but it wasn’t fair. Life wasn’t fair I knew that. But still what was so great about Lauran for her to have the perfect life. Loving parents, a nice home, a loyal- well semi-loyal boyfriend, and everyone loving her.

It just wasn’t fair.

I went to the only place where I knew would be empty. The art room. I stopped at the door praying that it was unlocked and it was. I sighed in relief as I walked in and closed the door behind me. But I wasn’t the only one who was in there.

“Art room is for art club members only.” The person said with his back towards me. He was wearing a white shirt with old overalls on which were covered in splatters of pain and same with the white shirt. The guy had black hair and tanned skin and paint on the back of his neck as he stood in front of a large paper with splatters of different colors on it.

“Uh…”

“If you are planning on having sex in here I would love to burst your bubble to tell you that you are going to have to find another place to do your naughty business at.” He added and I blushed.

“T-That’s not why I’m here!” I said feeling embarrassed. “And I’m not that kind of person!” the sound of the brush stopped and the guy, a student, turned around to face me.

Intense gray storm cloud eyes stared at me. “Hmm. I guess you’re not. Dustin right?”

“How do you know my name?” the guy smirked and shrugged turning back to his painting.

“I have class with you. Honors English you probably don’t notice me.” He shrugged like it’s no biggie.

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“So what’s your name?” I asked just to be polite as I took a few steps to the closest table. The art room was just a large room, a large mess room. They had tables all over the room in no kind of order with easels with different painting on them in different odd places like right now there’s an easel on a table covered in paint. The floors, walls, tables, board, and everything else had splatters of paint or clay on them.

The room was dark and the only light that was coming in was from the many windows in the top areas of them walls.

It was just an odd place.

“Tucker.”

“Tucker?” I asked and he laughed like he figured I would be confused on his name.

“Yeah my mom always liked the name Tucker. What kind of artist has the name Tucker?” he asked me and I shrugged.

“No one.” I answered.

“No there’s not an artist name Tucker yet.” He said taking a step back rubbing paint on his forehead. “I want the world to see my art.”

“That’s…cool.” He turned around and gave me a sly smirk. His face covered in paint.

“Yeah I guess.” He said and then sighed, “Well this is where I’ll stop for today.” He said putting the brushes down and walking away. I frowned as I looked at the random art work. What was it supposed to be?

“What are you making?” I asked unable to take my eyes off the art work. It looked complicated and had some unknown meaning behind it.

“I don’t know.” He came back looking fresh and his hair dripping wet.

“Did you just take a shower?” I asked smelling soap on his skin.

“Yeah?” he said it as a question.

“That was fast?” I said looking at his fresh clean clothes even though he looked more at home in those raggedy overalls and t-shirt. But now he was wearing some band t-shirt and black baggy jeans that had tears in them. He looked like those bad boys really.

He shrugged, “Yeah well I don’t want to be late for class.” He said grabbing his stuff, “Let’s go. I’m locking up.” He said as he held the door for me.

I sighed not wanting to leave. I felt relaxed in the art room. “So what happened?” Tucker asked me after awhile of walking side by side in silence.

“What do you mean?”

“You sounded like you were about to cry when you came into the art room.” He noted and I sighed yeah I was supposed to be crying but I got so side-tracked that I forgot I was supposed to be upset.

I shrugged, “Just some disagreements with my best friend.”

“Lauran?” he asked and I frowned.

“Yeah how do you know?” I asked and he just shrugged.

Who doesn’t know Lauran?” I laughed because it was true. Lauran was so popular that if you didn’t know her then you must have been living underneath a rock for about a million years. “What did she do this time?” he asked and I sighed happy that I have another person, a complete stranger, here for me to talk to about all my problems.

Not like I’m going to tell him how I kissed River.

“Nothing. I guess you can say it’s my fault. She didn’t do anything. I-I was just jealous. I called her a bitch and just stormed off.” After I said it I felt guilty. I knew the real Lauran and I knew that she was nothing like the harsh things I said about her. Maybe she comes off like that sometimes but Lauran was a sweet, understanding, loving person who wanted to make the world better. And now I feel like shit. Great!

“Well there must be something wrong for you to call your best friend a bitch.” Tucker said softly and I shrugged.

“I don’t know maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.” I looked at Tucker who was looking down at me with his stormy grey eyes.

“Yeah….maybe.” when he said that I knew he didn’t believe me.

He started to walk down a different hallway, “Hey.” I called out and Tucker turned around. “Y-You don’t mind if I come back to the art room tomorrow do you?” I asked and Tucker gave me a smirk.

“No.”

I smiled back, “Awesome! U-Uh I’ll see you tomorrow then.” He nodded and walked off with his hands deep into his front pockets and I couldn’t help but smile.

I had a feeling that I would be feeling much better tomorrow.

____

Do you guys like it? Hate it? Was it too fast? TELL ME SO CAN GET CHAPTER FIVE!!! I want at least 4 comments and 13 votes PLEASE!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 552 22
I met the love of my life, the one that I will spent with for the rest of my life. I never want anything just him. He changed my life. By the way thi...
155K 5.4K 25
This story and it's characters are basically full of my own insecurities and fears, so yeah enjoy. If you start getting anxiety because of it I am so...
16.1K 435 33
Why ,did I fell in love with my best friend?! -will I get rejected?. -will our relationship end?!. -UGH!!! •Thank for all the support of you isn't mi...
1.6K 148 43
*THIS IS ONE OF MY EARLIEST STORIES. IT IS NOT COMPLETELY MY FAULT THAT IT'S CRINGE.* Kay is in High School. She has a problem, she has a crush on so...