Like Father Like Son

By shesopradaaa

*SEQUEL #1 TO THUGNAPPED* No spoilers so must read:) More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Capter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 1

7.4K 196 60
By shesopradaaa

Wassup y'all we backs and better☺️

Y'all ready for this or what. I put a big twist on this it's much different from book one😎

Lots of drama and stuff in this book 📚 so be prepared everybody got there tea cups?

Okay y'all can read now NO GHOST READERS BEYOND THIS POINT🚫 if your not gonna vote or comment click out this book I mean it.

Also please comment as you go I love to read feedbacks And what y'all think about it so comment !
Before you start reading the ages might be jacked up but I was to lazy to go back and actually calculate the ages so bare wit me🤣

*12 years later*

I knocked on her door waiting for her to answer. I haven't heard or seen her in a month and I Damn sure did miss the fuck outta her. The door opened slowly and there stood my baby moms. She was small and petite she was about 5'3. I usually prefer tall girls but clearly that didn't happen this time. She weighed about 115 pounds she had a medium sized booty and a good size of tits just so you could cup them. She had a little meet on her stomach but I didn't care and she had thighs.

I licked my lips admiring her. She had on these short ass house shorts with a tank top that allowed her nipples to poke threw. Her hair was in a messy bun and she looked hella tired. My baby moms has Morales, Respect and love for herself. I definitely wouldn't cuff or plant my seed in some broad that doesn't care for her child.

"Hey" she said as she stood back letting me in

"I can't get no hug or kiss?" I asked as I walked in

She just rolled her eyes and walked to the couch. I took my shoes off and smiled following her I missed the shit outta her.

"Come here bro" I said as I pulled her arm stopping her from sitting down

"Stop" she said with her thick Mexican accent

"Gimme a kiss mane stop playin' wit me Laila" I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist and looked down at her

She looked up into my eyes then back down once she noticed I was staring. I took my index finger and my thumb and pulled her chin up so she was looking directly at me.

"Why you actin', shy gimme a kiss. I missed yo fine ass" I said as I moved my hands down to her ass and gave it a squeeze

"I missed you to, a bit" she said as I tongued her Down

I just ignored her and continued to kiss her with tongue.

"Kaleb. Stop" she mumbled as she laughed and pulled away

I smirked at her. "Where my baby girl?"

"She's in her room sleeping" she replied as she sat down

I walked to my baby's room and opened the door. The sun was shining threw her blinds and she was laid out on her back.

"Look at daddy's baby" I said as I bent over her crib kissing her on the cheek

She's 4 months today. As soon as she heard my voice her eyes opened and she started squirming. I picked her up and laid her head on my shoulder she cuddled into my chest.

"I missed you princess" I said as I kissed her and walked to the living room

She was just laying on my shoulder taking in all my kisses. I walked into the living room and sat next to Laila.

"She's only up because your here" Laila said as she stared at Lyla

"I know she missed her pops" I said as I laid her down on my lap

She was still tired I can tell. She started fussing and whining. Laila picked her up from my lap.

"Lyla is you hungry baby?" Laila asked as she walked to the kitchen

I followed her into the kitchen she pulled out a bottle from the cabinet and I sat on the counter. She started putting formula in the bottle and then she turns the kettle on.

"It's only been like 45 seconds" I said as she poured the water into the bottle

"It can't be to hot or cold this is warm feel" she said as she shook the bottle then dabbed it on my hand

I nodded. She begun feeding her and Lyla was slowly falling asleep. I admired her as she looked at her well feeding her.

She walked to Lyla's room I'm guessing to lay her down. I got off the counter and walked out the kitchen and down the hall to the rooms where I seen Laila walk out of Lyla's.

I started dating Laila when she was in her freshman year and I was a sophomore. Yeah I know three year difference I took her virginity when she was 15 and I got her pregnant when she was 16 she had Lyla when she was 17 and yes she did finish school. I made sure of that.

She likes doing hair so when she's ready for college she's taking classes so
That she can open her own salon. The thing I hate about Laila is she doesn't except money that I give her unless it's for my daughter. If I buy her a expensive gift it takes like forever to convince her to just take it. Sometimes she excepts gifts but she don't except money from me unless it's for Lyla.

She moved out of her moms crib when she was 16. She was living with me and right now we're going threw some shit with our relationship. So she lives in her own apartment and I live in my big as a house all alone. Sadly.

"Come here for a minute" I said as I sat on her bed and watched her take off her shorts and tank top

"No. I'm going shower" she replied

I nodded. I'll let her freshen up.

"Stop Cockbloocking" I said as I laid in between her legs kissing her

"Kaleb I just showered" she whined

I ignored her and continued to kiss her.

"Kaleb, eres tan malditamente molesto. ¿Por qué medio haces esto conmigo?" She said with her thick accent

I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Don't start that Spanish shit now. You know ion understand that shit" I said as I started kissing her again

"Just fuck me Kaleb!" She whispered in my ear as I rubbed my tip up and down her clit

I quickly slipped on a condom. I then inserted in her putting it fully in.

"Oh my gosh wait don't move. Fuck!" She said she needed time to adjust to my size

We haven't had sex in like 6 months. We stopped having sex when she was 7 months pregnant. After like 10 seconds I slowly went in and out of her making sure I was giving her deep strokes. After that I sped it up and Laila was moaning uncontrollably.

"joder, sí Papi!" She said as she dug her nails into my back and threw her head back

A couple seconds later she came and I followed. She wanted to take control now so she slammed me on the bed and pulled my pants off also my briefs. She climbed onto my dick and sat for 5 seconds. She then slowly started bouncing up and down I put my hands on her waist keeping her in place.

She started to speed up and she was moaning loudly.

"Fuck" I grunted as I held onto her titties as they bounced up and down

She rode me for about 3 minutes and after we both came she stopped. She climbed off me and I quickly slipped my condom off. I threw it in the trash that was near her door. I then sat back down on the bed and she got on her knees.

I don't like when she gives me head because I don't like to see my girl on her knees. But she insists on doing it she thinks it's not fair if I give her head and she don't give me.

She licked my tip as she held the bottom. She started putting the tip in her mouth and then she started slowly bobbing her head up and down. I closed my eyes and and pushed her head up and down with my right hand.

About a minute went by and I was about to buss so she stopped. I bussed and used a napkin to wipe it I threw it in the trash and walked back to the bed. I slipped on my briefs and threw Laila on the bed as she laughed. She spreaded opened her legs and I started teasing her by licking her clit.

"Stop Papi come on" she moaned as she pushed my head further down

I started to put in work I inserted two fingers into her well I licked her kitty. She was moaning and begging me to stop but when I did she would want me to continue.

couple hours later

I looked at the time it was about 9 p.m. I stood up and put on my true religion jeans and my white t-shirt

"Where you going?" Laila asked in a sleepy tone as she sat up and held the sheets on her naked body

"Home ima be back tomorrow though" I said as I buckled my Gucci belt

She sighed. "Do you half to go?"

"Yeah I said ima come scoop y'all up tomorrow" I replied as I sat on the bed

She let out a deep breath.

"Whatever. well bye" she said as she stood up and put on her under wear and tank top

"Chill, Why you mad for" I said as I followed her out the room

"Cause I don't want you to leave. I haven't seen you in a month and you just come over here to fuck me and leave. Can't you at least stay the night" she said as she looked at me

I looked her in her eyes. I can see them watering up one thing about Laila. She is very nice, calm, respectful and kind but when she's mad her attitude is horrible and she be aggressive as fuck. She is a sensitive ass person to she'll cry over the smallest shit.

"Whatcho ass crying fo' you a big ass baby" I said as I wiped her tears

"Don't call me a baby. I just want you to stay and cuddle with me" she mumbled as she crossed her arms

"Damn Laila. You really doing this shit right now?" I asked as she stood in front of me wiping her tears

She nodded. I hate when she cry's. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Big Baby" I said as I kissed her

"Papi's Big Baby" she said as she smirked at me and kissed me

I carried her into the washroom and she stripped so did I. She turned on the shower and got in so did I. We went a couple rounds in there and when we were done we soaped each other's body's three times. I got out first because she was washing her hair.

I wrapped my towel around my waist and walked into Lylas room. She was sound asleep I kissed her and walked into Laila's room. I slipped on some fresh boxers and put lotion on myself. I have clothes here just like Laila does at my crib. I put on my back shorts and then took the sheets off the bed. I changed the pillow cases and sheets I tossed the dirty ones in the laundry. And put the clean ones on the bed. I laid on the bed And went on my phone.

Laila walked in 10 minutes later. She had a towel on her hair and one of her body she dried herself then put lotion on. She then put on some boy shorts underwear and a sports bra both from pink. She then laid on my chest and went on her phone.

"Who dat?" I asked as I pointed to one of her dm's from some guys

"Just this guy we use to go to school with. Remember Jaquan?" She asked as she looked up at me

"Yeah and ion like him. So take him off your shit, you know he like yo ass Laila" I said as I laid my head back

She blocked him as I said. She took my phone out my hands and went on it. I was drifting asleep and I couldn't stay up.

I woke up and the TV was still on I looked at my phone it was 3 a.m. Laila's leg was over my body and her arm was wrapped around me. I flung both of them off and stood up I walked to baby girls room and she was snoring lightly.

I walked back into Laila's room and laid down. I closed my eyes after shutting off the TV. 10 seconds later Laila was laying on top of me and her head was buried in my neck. She started snoring lightly. I smiled she always had to be touching me when she slept. Like I can never sleep without her on top of me. literally.

I kissed her and slowly drifted to sleep.

----------
How'd y'all feel about this chapter?

No ghost 👻 readers so you must vote and comment on every chapter or no updates so spam the comments and vote!

Also y'all I'm so drained like I had 10 chapters written and wattpad deleted then all I'm so pissed.😣

Also it's my birthday today AUGUST 20th💜♌️🤪

Leo season y'all♌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 2.7K 39
A Thug Love Story
1.8M 39.5K 43
This Is The Sequel To HAVING A THUG. You Must Read That Book First To Understand What's Going On. Well Here It Is.... PLEASE ENJOY.
263 6 8
Just read and find out !!