Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

By BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... More

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;

13K 450 129
By BluePringlez

Third Pov.

Tsunade walked through the gates of Konahagakure at last. She stopped, feet apart as she gazed strongly at the vilage. Naruto stood next to Jiraiya as she continued watching.

"This place looks like crap. Pretty much the same thing as when I left it." Tsunade commented.

Naruto sweatdropped. "You left it after it was attacked?"

"They were attacked?" Tsunade asked. Jiraiya sweat dropped.

"Yeah.. Come on... Fifth Hokage..." He said and they walked to the hokage's tower when Naruto suddenly stopped.

"No! You need to help Rock Lee and Asoka Sensei!" Naruto cried, latching onto her arm, pulling her to the direction of the hospital.

"Right." Tsunade said, and walked to the hospital. Jiraiya, Shizune, her pet pig, and Naruto behind them.

~ ~ ~

Tsunade sat in a chair next to the sleeping Asoka. Kakashi, Jiraiya and Naruto stood anxiously behind her. Shizune stood on the other side of the bed by the window.

Tsunade did handsigns, a faint green glow of chakra surrounded her hands. Tsunade stayed in concentration, her eyes filled with determination as she searched for the problem that kept Asoka in deep sleep. Her hands started out by Asoka's head, her chest, arms, stomach. She stopped at the stomach, her eyebrows visably frowning, her mouth that was put in a streight line, opened slightly.

"Its the Aieki Posion." Tsunade stated in slight shock. Shizune gasped as everyone else was confused by the odd name.

"Aieki..?" Naruto asked.

Tsunade frowned as the green glow dissapeared from her hands. She stood up and stretched as she looked to the sleeping woman.

"She'll wake up once the wound on her stomach heals enough for her body to function properly." Tsunade said looking at everyone at the room.

"But what about the Aike (I-KE) posion?" Kakashi asked quickly.

"Its Aieki (A-I-KEY), and its a posion that, sorry to say, has no antidote." Tsunade frowned and looked down. "It attacks the hormones and enzymes."

"Whats going to happen?" Kakashi asked, not understanding what hormones or enzymes were.

"If she doesn't die from it, she'll be fine.. with side effects." Kakashi went to speak again but Tsunade continued. "It looks like most of the posion had been removed. I'll need to run some tests and I'll tell you the side effect from this Aieki poison. There are many diffrent Aieki posions, all targeting the hormones. Some are very specific.... For now she seems alright, but I need to have blood tests and urine tests when she wakes up."

"So.. You can't do anything?" Kakashi's voice sounded void of all hope. His eye dull.

"I didn't say, I couldn't do anything. Plus. She needs to live to fill her role as princess. She's the key to the revolution." Tsunade said and sighed. "I'll have to wait till she wakes up. I can heal her wound, and it should wake her up sooner." With that she ushered everybody out of the room, except for Shizune.

Pushing off the bedspread covers, and moving the shirt part of the gown to reveal her stomach that had stitches holding skin together. Shizune winced and looked to Tsunade.

"Malady, what do you need help with right now?" She asked.

"I don't need help with anything." Tsunade replied, doing handsigns and watching as a blue glow now surrounded her hands. She lowered her hands to Asoka's stomach and began to aid the body in healing the injury.

Halfway through Tsunade suddenly stopped. "Take a sample of her blood right now."

"Yes." Shizune said and went to prepare a needle and all things nessisary.

~ ~

Tsunade finally finished healing Asoka, and had two blood samples that she was going to check for enzymes. Although most of the posion was removed, the rest had been dumped in her blood stream, which could injure her brain functions for hormones. Or worse.

"You guys can come in now." Tsunade said as she opened the door which made Naruto fall in followed by Kakashi and Jiraiya who stood seeming inoccent next to the two.

"How," Kakashi pushed himself off Naruto and continued. "Is she?"

"We don't know yet. I need to check out these blood samples right now. She should be waking up soon.."

Tsunade began checking the blood samples through a machine to check everything. The red blood count, white blood count, type, and most importantly, Hormone and Enzyme balence.

Tsuande looked at it with such seriousness that Kakashi became worried. Naruto and Jiraiya stood off to the side, also worried. Shizune stood off to the side of everyone.

"Its not leathal... nor life threatening, but... its not good at all." Tsunade stated, she lowered the paper from her face and closed her eyes.

"The Aieki was specific. It was-"

"It was actually Reieki (RAY-A-KEY), not Aieki, Aieki kills slowly." A soft voice said from the doorway. There stood Aiden, hiding slightly as her long blonde hair covered her eyes.

"Who are you?" Shizune asked the question on everyones minds.

"I'm Aiden... Aiden Haruhana..." Tsunade gave a sharp glance to Aiden, making her stiff up.

"Did you want to finish her off?" Tsunade asked.

"I-I'm not here to fight... I didn't want to do anything... I didn't mean to.. She was my friend.." Aiden stuttered, her hands holding onto the doorframe as her legs began shaking. "She was my friend." She sniffed and tears began to pour out of her eyes. "I want to know the truth. Please." Aiden's voice cracked.

"Then why are you here?" Tsunade asked.

"I want to know what really happened with the Bara Clan. I want to know if they really killed my older brother." Aiden paused. Moving farther into the doorway where everybody could see how dirty and starved she looked. She probably took no breaks, coming here. "I also... I don't believe what my father is doing, is right. I've seen our village. I know that it really needs a new strong leader." She took a step foward and everybody got ready to defend, but Aiden collapsed onto her foot. She was still awake, and landed with an oof.

"Wait asecond. You said Reieki posion?" Shizune asked, wanting to comfirm.

"Yes."

"Oh.. Then Asoka should be fine... but.. Kakashi... you need to know something about the effects of Reieki.." Tsunade said, gesturing Kakashi towards her.

"I'm so sorry." Aiden whimpered and began crying in the middle of the doorway. Nobody made a move to comfort her. Nobody knew who she was except for Tsunade. And Tsunade didn't seem to trust Aiden, so nobody went to her.

Tsunade put her hands in a cup and whispered into Kakashi's ear. Kakashi's eye became wide and he moved back for a second, before moving fowards to her again.

"What?! You cant be serious?" A ferious pain spread in Kakashi's chest as he realized the affect of the posion.

"I am. I'm sorry." Tsunade said, bowing then Naruto looked from Tsunade to Kakashi, before taking Tsunade's hand.

"Come on Old Hag, you need to help Rock Lee." He said and pulled past Aiden who was being taken by two ANBU. She didn't resit as she was cuffed and brought to the Hokage Tower.

Jiraiya stood awkwardly next to Kakashi. He put his arm on Kakashi's shoulder.

"I wish you the best." And with that he gave Asoka one last glance before poofing off in a small gust of smoke.

Kakashi took a chair and moved it towards Asoka's bed.

~ ~ ~

Asoka Pov.

My head pounded with a headache, my stomach stung, but the pain was much better then before. I found the darkness dissappearing, and the strength to finally open my eyes, however all I saw at the moment was darkness. I could smell alchohol and the hospital. Beeps echoed the room, and slowly sped up, I winced and scrunched up my nose. I probably couldn't open my eyes at all. I'm glad I can speak and hear though.

"Asoka?" Kakashi's voice sounded afraid. I looked to the voice.

"What?" I asked. My voice cracked from the long while of not being used. I yawned, even though I had been sleeping for a long while.

The sound of a scraping chair on the floor. I could feel presure on my body as he probably gave me a hug.

"Are my eyes open?" I asked him.

"No. They aren't." He replied to me and I sighed in relife. Good. Thought I was blind for a second.

"Asoka, do you feel any diffrent at all?" Kakashi asked me. I thought about it for a few seconds.

"No, why?" I asked.

"You were posioned. I think Aiden Haruhana said it was Reieki or something. And Tsunade told me-"

"Tsunade? Haruhana?" I asked shocked. I didn't think the Haruhana clan would tell anybody what posion they put in me. Wait. "Tsunade? As in the Old Hag who is going to be the 5th Hokage?" I asked confused.

"Old Hag?" Kakashi laughed alittle. "I remeber Naruto called her that. And yes. She is supposed to become the fifth Hokage. How did you know?" His voice sounded relifed.

"Reasons. Anyways. Whats the Posion supposed to do to me anyways?" A large heavy blanket of sadness fell over the room. I ignored it. Kakashi remained silent. "Tell me." I stated.

"It has to do with enzymes and hormones." Kakashi said. Oh. I know those things. "She said... you won't be able to have any kids, because of the imbalence, and posion..."

"Oh.. Thats okay." I laughed. I would screw up any kid that I raised. Plus, who would want a scarred bitch like me?

"Okay?" Kakashi asked, his voice cracking. "What do you mean okay?" He sounded upset. I continued laughing.

"I mean it really is ALRIGHT. Its totally fine. Doesn't bother me one bit." I said and forced my eyes open to blinding light. I gave Kakashi a grin and peace sign. He frowned behind his mask and tears went to the corner of his one visable eye. "Theres no reason to be upset." I said smiling away the pain to be back of my mind.

"How can you be smiling?" Kakashi asked, his eyebrow furrowing and he wiped the tear.

"Because theres no reason to be upset." I repeated, and pushed myself up to a seating position, much to my body, and Kakashi's protest.

"Asoka-" Kakashi started.

"Kakashi, calm down. I don't understand whats such a big deal. I mean-" My voice cracked. "I wouldn't ever have kids, I would probably screw them up somehow." And here started the water works. "And nobody-" And here start the small sobs.

Kakashi slowly moved towards me and hugged me softly, sitting on the hospital bed. I moved my hands hesitantly and hugged him back.

"K-Kakashi.." I mumbled into his shoulder with a stutter. His chest vibrated as he hummed questionably. "I... I love you." I said and blushed harder into his shoulder, closing my tear filled eyes.

"I love you too." He said and when I looked at him again, his mask was below his chin and he was still crying.

"I still don't understand why you're crying." I said, my hand hesitaiting slightly, wiping his tears.

"Because you aren't." He replied, giving me a soft look. I blushed further and he moved closely to me.

Just as we were about to kiss...

Naruto slams open the door, his eyes closesd, sending us jumping apart. Kakashi throwing his mask up, and me hiding underneath the blankets.

"KAKA-SENSEI!! BELIEVE IT!" He yelled and I peeked from the covers.

"What the f-heck are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Tsunade said I was going to be the Hokage!" Naruto ignored me.

"NARUTO!"

"BWA! A-ASOKA-HIME!"

How fucking cliche.

"Why the fu-heck did you call me hime? And come in screaming?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow.

"Because the old hag-"

"Tsunade?" I asked, inturupting him, he nodded.

"She said you were one. She said something about a prophecy. OH! And some girl came in and helped us know what posion was inside of you."

"The Haruhana?" I asked both Kakashi and Naruto.

"Yeah." Naruto said, nodding. "Said something about the Bara clan killing her older brother or something. The old hag took her into custody." I gasped.

"No..." I said wide eyed. "I need to get to Tsunade. NOW." I said quickly, pushing the covers off of me, and standing up. I almost lost balence, but it didn't matter. Kakashi grabbed my arm, stopping me.

"No, you need to rest." He said to me.

"Not until I find out whats going on." I replied in absolute seriousness, thrusting my hand out of his grip. "I love you, but I need to do this." I said and teliported to the outside of the Hokage's office.

I slammed open the doors, shocking Izumo and Kotetsu.

"Where the fuck is Tsunade?" I asked, my eyes scanning for the elder in disguise.

"Uh.. Upstairs.. but you need an app-"

"Shut up. This is urgent."

I ran upstairs and found her office. Entering to see a Blonde standing with her back to me, cuffed with two ANBU holding her shoulders, their backs to me aswell.

"Tsu-fucking-nade. Wheres the Haruhana?" I asked, my mood not in the best for some reason. The blonde whiped around, and I now saw that she was a girl, about 16 years old or so, her eyes widened as she saw me.

"Asoka. You're awake!" She cried, her eyes soon filled with tears. "I was so worried."

"Who the eff are you?" I asked. Her eyes widened at my tone.

"Asoka. You're hormones arent in the correct order... which is why you're having mood swings." Tsunade said, sitting at the desk.

"Shut up. I asked a question." I said looking to the girl.

"I-I'm Aiden.. H-HaruH-Hana.." She stuttered as she cried. "Asoka. I didn't want any of this to happen. Father just-"

"Asoka. You should be in the hospital until your hormones find a way to stop your moodswings, and calm down from the loss of-"

"So you can test me for insanity?" I said harshly, Aiden flinched at my tone along with the Anbu. "I thought you were an amazing 5th hokage." I sniffed. "But all you are is a stupid little selfish-" A sharp pain to my side threw me to darkness.

~ ~ ~ ~

Third POV

Tsunade sighed as Asoka fell in her arms. Aiden cried out Asoka's name.

"Silence. With you yelling and crying and cheering. I'll send you to the hospital aswell to check for MPD."

"Ah.. Yes ma'am..." Aiden said and bowed.

"How do you know Asoka anyways?" Tsunade asked.

"Well... its a long story."

*end chapter*

- - - - -

Reieki and Aieki are random names.

I'm very asleep while writing this.

Anyways

I know its short

But meh

I dont want to make a giant explination chapter flashback thing

Asoka

Was

So

Effin

Mood Swinging

Bipolar

Yeah I'm just making this chapter longer.

Love you all

Upload when I can, and after i type it up

Comment PLEASE

Vote -WATTY AWARDSSS

Somethinggggggg

-Anna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 250 27
Yuki And Kakashi are best friends can they possibly fall for each other can they hide it ~okay sorry if im not neat with the story im trying sorry bu...
78.1K 2.5K 34
'Her heart beat fast as she ran through the woods, moonlight casting shadows of trees in her path. The only noise was the soft sounds of the women's...
359K 14K 80
(Y/n) (L/n), once a ordinary girl, living her life in the city of Queens, New York, will soon, and literally, get hit with a life altering expiernce...
18.4K 511 31
Hidaka Amane was born to the Hidaka Clan - a Clan which left the shinobi world a hundred year ago becoming extinct for the rest of the world. Things...