Bayou Petàin 2: Victorine vs...

By fyrebytch

Our favorite saucy Hoodooienne Victorine is back with a vengeance, this time after predicting her husband Had... More

Dedication
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 15

105 5 0
By fyrebytch

💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍

     Prince Willie stood out on the balcony, looking over the electric city of New Orleans. His beloved Empatha seemed to thrive in this city of sin, debauchery, madness, and lust. Empatha seemed even more beautiful, more ripe than normal.
     When he had caught her sneaking in the other night, he was ready to finally confront her of her behavior as of late. Prince Willie was concerned about the way Empatha seemed to have disappeared earlier back at Bayou St. John, but one look at the goofy grin on Empatha's face made his heart melt. "I'm sorry, darling! I had to keep the peace!", she tried to explain, but Prince Willie hushed her with a juicy kiss, planting his lips on hers. "You're safe, and home now! Tis all dat matters!", he said, taking Empatha in his arms.
      There, on Empatha's neck, was a set of fresh bite marks, courtesy of Marcellus. Prince Willie watched carefully as the bites seemed to heal themselves, not knowing whether his beloved knew. But he knew. He knew that a supernatural creature such as Marcellus would be drawn to his lovely ripe wife like a moth to a flame. Their coming together was inevitable.
     On this particular morning, Prince Willie was even more enamoured with his beautiful wife; for some reason, he couldn't keep his hands to himself. Touching Empatha seemed to be all he had on his mind, and Prince Willie enjoyed his wife's lush curves, running his hands over her soft body. "Beloved, you are de most beautiful woman in the world! Meh'm a very lucky man!", he said while wrapping his arms around Empatha's waist.
     Empatha giggled, loving the way her husband's arms felt around her. She could feel the swell of his thick penis and smiled even more. "Come here, daddy", she cooed, taking Prince Willie by the hand and leading him to their bedroom. Empatha's cat Jezebel purred satisfactorily, giving them her blessing.
     Empatha pushed Prince Willie onto the bed, opening his robe and revealing his scrumptious naked body. Prince Willie swore he saw a gleam in his wife's eyes as she swallowed his dick whole, sucking him into another dimensional plane. Prince Willie's loud moans of pleasure turned Empatha on, and she went for what she knew, suctioning her husband's penis into her mouth and teasing him with her tongue.
      When Empatha's actions became too much for him to resist, Prince Willie laid his wife down across their bed and ate her out, her juicy pussy fulfilling him. He would show his hunger for her, and hopefully the love they'd make would produce the child he so longed for.
     Putting in work, Prince Willie gave Empatha his love, going deeper into himself so he could go deeper into her.
👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄

     Chris Brown was busy rehearsing for his upcoming show, but he couldn't concentrate. "Yo, y'all take five man!", he called out to his dancers, then took a seat at the edge of the stage.
     One of his friends who had attended the St. John's Eve bonfire with him knew what Chris's problem was. "Still got that Amazon on your mind, huh?", he asked, knowingly. Chris gave his boy a smile then said, "Got it bad, bro! I've just sent three dozen roses to her home!"
     The friend began to laugh. "Damn! You must really wanna smash that!", he said. But it wasn't like that with this one. Chris knew there was more to Empatha than meets the eye. She had that classic beauty that makes you want to weep; she was so thick and fine, and smelled so sweet, Chris couldn't get her scent out of his mind even if he tried. Empatha's beautiful face haunted Chris so, and he made up his mind. Today was the day.
     After leaving rehearsal and getting spruced up, Chris set the coordinates of Empatha's address in his GPS. It was now or never. Chris wanted to see Empatha something fierce, and he was an emotional stew inside. He had never been scared to step to a female before now.

    It was his song, come to life. Chris kept Empatha on his mind so hard ever since laying eyes on her, he was more than ready to give it a try and step to her, properly.
     When Chris pulled up to Empatha's address, he was beyond impressed. The huge apartment complex took up at least a block and a half, and the property oozed comfort. Chris took a deep breath, then exited his car and began his journey to her door. Chris was ready.
    Before Chris could ball his fist in order to knock, the huge door opened. When Empatha opened up and saw Chris Brown standing there, she propped herself sexily and smiled, stopping Chris's breath. "Well hello there, darling!", Empatha said, her side diamond-encrusted gold tooth and African Blonde hair making her devastatingly sexy. Chris felt himself rising as he looked over the wondrous creature before him and smiled devilishly.
     Empatha was too much. Chris felt lucky that he was able to catch her at home and it was her who answered the door, in a sexy pair of shorts no less, her smooth creamy mocha honey brown skin looking flawless. Chris noticed the side swell of Empatha's ass cheeks spilling out of the shorts and stood immobilized for a moment.
    "So...I found you", Chris uttered, licking his lips. Empatha reached over and pulled a long stemmed red rose out of the vase by the door and held it under her nose. "I'd say you did! Thank you for these roses, darling", she said, sexily batting her eyelashes.
    Chris swallowed then smiled, letting his eyes travel to the healthy set of breasts Empatha possessed, wondering how they looked up close and personal. Empatha felt the pang of Chris's stare and her nipples hardened, poking through the fabric of the top she wore. Chris wanted to bite them.
    "You're very welcomed", he said, still staring at her breasts. The rest of her body was distracting, so Chris let his eyes fall between Empatha's legs and rest them there. Looking at the size and shape of the sweet swell he found gave Chris renewed courage and boldness, and he took up one of Empatha's hands. "Let me take you somewhere", he exclaimed, then added, "You trust me?"
      Empatha smiled seductively. "Darling, I have a husband , six lovers, and nine kids in here! Still wanna take me somewhere?", she asked. Chris thought he heard wrong, but the look on her beautiful face told him she was serious. He thought hard and quickly, desperate to get a taste of the sensual beauty before him. "Yes", was all he could say.
       Empatha stepped outside, looking back as she closed the door. Chris took a gander at all that ass and bit his knuckles, causing Empatha to giggle. Her hidden dimples made an appearance, and Chris thought she was radiant. "Lead the way, darling", said Empatha, and Chris immediately opened the car door for her, gawking at her ass. The pair of Gucci thigh high boots Empatha wore made her even sexier.
      If he played his cards right, those Gucci boots would be off and he would be eating that ass, later that night.
🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

     Chris drove Empatha to the hotel he was staying at. "I hope you don't mind", Chris asked, nervously. Empatha knew what she knew, and went with it. "It's fine, darling", she replied, giving Chris a smile. He quickly got out of the car and rushed over to Empatha's door, opening it for her.
     Usually, whenever Chris stated at a hotel, he'd cloak himself from the paparazzi. Someone was always trying to take his picture, but this time, he didn't mind the flash. Chris's mind was on the beautiful creature looking up at him with the doe eyes, and the juicy goodies that must come with her.
    Chris's name was called by someone but he barely glanced. When Empatha took his proffered hand and stood out of the car, the rumor mill had already begun, the dogs of gossip beginning to growl. Who was this mystery woman?
      "Mr. Brown! Chris! Is this your new girlfriend? Who is this woman?", a random reporter asked, shoving a microphone in Chris's face. Empatha sensed how hard it must be for Chris to constantly have reporters in his face, and have his hand a squeeze, whispering, "Come on, darling. Let's get inside." She definitely didn't want any added heat to Chris's name, and did not want to be called his new girlfriend. Chris looked into Empatha's beautiful brown eyes and led her away, amid more hollered questions and bulb flashes.
     Inside the lobby was no better. Various paparazzi people rushed over, trying to get a good look at Chris Brown and the beautiful woman he was seen with. Chris's security team came out of nowhere and immediately pushed the people back, allowing him and Empatha to board the elevator.
     "My goodness, darling! They don't give you a chance, do they?", Empatha asked. Chris gave her an exasperated look. "Man, sometimes...", he was beginning to say but faltered, for a loose strand of Empatha's hair caught his attention. Chris walked up to where Empatha stood and pushed back the strand, getting caught in her beautiful stare. There was something about Empatha's eyes that made him weak. Her smile made him rock hard.
    Empatha followed Chris down the hall to his room. "Please, come in", he asked, watching all that ass as Empatha walked in. Chris looked at his security and gave them dap before biting his knuckle. Empatha walked to the middle of the room before turning, blessing them with the opportunity to view her assets. They thought Empatha was the most beautiful woman they had ever seen, and wished their boss would be good to them and leave them this bone whenever he was done with it.
    Chris closed the door and honestly couldn't say anything. He felt as if he were a kid again, about to play with the toy of his dreams. Empatha, on the other hand, knew there was definitely a possibility that this world famous singing sensation wanted to see her for something, but he was being a gentleman about it. She reached into her bosom and pulled out a nice spliff, then turned to Chris and asked, "Put something in the air?"
     Chris thought he had hit the jackpot. His smile widened and he quickly told Empatha to get comfortable. Empatha took a seat and crossed her legs, her sassy thigh high Gucci boots rivaling Beyonce. Empatha raised her eyebrow with a smile as Chris averted his eyes from between her legs but fell deeply into the quicksand of her cleavage.
      Empatha lift the huge spliff to her lips and said, "Fire upon Rome." Chris watched in fascination as Empatha made fire and lit the weed, deeply. Smoke escaped her mouth and nostrils and Empatha's eyes seem to go a softer brown. Her juicy lips looked quite kissable, and Chris knew something delicious would go down here.
     Empatha passed the spliff to Chris, gazing into his eyes as she did so. Chris's fingers touched hers, and he took a hearty drag of the weed, not expecting to be affected so quickly. Chris began to cough violently, with Empatha rubbing his back. She took the spliff from him and took another hit. "Damn! Where'd you get this shit?", he asked as she passed it back to him. Empatha exhaled beautifully as she replied, "I have it flown in from my farm in Westmoreland. It's some good shit, isn't it?", smiling.
     Chris fell in love. "You have a ganga farm in Westmoreland? Jamaica? Girl, I'm scared of you!", he teased, hitting the weed again. The spliff was so fat, and it smelled good because it had been nestled between those lovely breasts of hers. Empatha felt th potent weed talk g place, and couldn't believe she was smoking out Chris Brown, one of her favorite singers.
    Empatha hit the weed again, and said, "You know, I absolutely love your music! Keep You In Mind stays on my mind! It's like, whenever I hear it coming on, I just feel so...sexy" , as she handed Chris the spliff. Hearing this made Chris hard. Sure, many women told him many things, but whatever this enchantress said mattered to him. "So, you keep a brother in your mind then?", he asked, jokingly. Empatha smiled, casting her eyes down. Chris saw her hidden dimples and couldn't breathe right. He began coughing hard, and couldn't come out of it.
    "You alright, darling?", asked Empatha, retrieving the spliff from his hands and rubbing his chest. "I should've warned you how harsh this can get", she said of the weed, still rubbing his chest. Chris saw this as an opportunity and grabbed Empatha gently, pulling her to straddle his lap. Empatha looked down into Chris's eyes and it seemed as if time stood still. Chris dared to feel the luscious orbs of sweet, fat, booty flesh in his presence and do so, cupping Empatha's large ass.
    "Ever since that first day we met, I haven't been able to get you out of my mind", Chris said, sliding himself further down into the couch as to place his bulge in the right spot. Empatha felt the rock hard erection beneath her and smiled even more. "I can't stop thinking about you", said Chris, his face a breath away from her cleavage.
   Empatha left all inhibitions behind as she pulled off her top, revealing her full naked breasts. Chris got even harder as he greedily sucked one after the other into his mouth, marveling at how sweet they were. Empatha moaned lightly, grinding her lower body against his, ready to catch a fire. She helped him out of his shirt, his muscular body looking right to her.
    Chris pulled Empatha closer and kissed her passionately, sliding his tongue into her mouth. Empatha couldn't believe what was happening. She wanted Chris so badly at that point, and when she felt his fingers unfastening her shorts, she knew it was on. Chris laid her on the couch and pulled off her boots and shorts, wanting desperately to get at the pussy he could now see.
   Empatha gasped loudly as Chris dove face first between her legs, sucking her pussy out. Empatha went with it, enjoying the  savage way this talented young man was doing her, sticking his tongue in and out of her pussy hole while he slid his fingers in her asshole. Chris felt like the luckiest man in this world as he felt the wonderful sensation of her innermost insides.
   Chris couldn't help himself. He wanted that pussy, and raised himself up and slid inside of her, going as deep as he could. Empatha cried out, her nails piercing his back. As scandalous as this was, it felt good. Chris thrust himself inside of Empatha's garden, amazed at what he was feeling. Empatha was so ripe and so deep, Chris didn't know how to act. He just kept pumping, hoping he was making a dent in it.
    Empatha straddled Chris once again, this time letting his long penis enter her. Chris made himself reacquainted with the huge beautiful breasts before him and quickly began to suck on them. Empatha rode Chris with authority, using her desire for him to steampower the sex machine inside. Chris's hands found her huge ass cheeks and pulled them open, letting the tips of his fingers graze her hole. Empatha kept at it, giving Chris something he wouldn't soon forget.
👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄

     Hadrien sat in his truck, contemplating whether he should call Empatha or not. He thought of his cousin's questions about her and put two and two together. Chris wanted Empatha, Hadrian knew, but he had no idea that they were already together.
    Picking up his phone, Hadrien was about to dial when Victorine's voice called out. Cursing to himself, Hadrien put his phone away and got out of his truck reluctantly. "Hey baby, I was thinking maybe we go out for dinner tonight", purred Victorine. Hadrien put on a happy face, his mission harder than he'd admit. Empatha was on his mind, and he wouldn't stop until she was in his arms again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 2.2K 41
Avalyn has always been good at running; it's what she does best. But when fate offers her a chance to break free from the shackles of her past, she d...
43K 1.6K 50
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPYRIGHT. No parts of this story may be reproduced in any way. Shantay Powell has had a lot responsibility ever since she took...
6.2K 206 13
BOOK 2 *Sequel to The Love and The Lie* Karen Matthews was Jeanine Matthews' lover. For years she kept the secret of her Divergence from Jeanine. How...
65.1K 3.6K 55
An unlikely pair, Sybil & Syre find themselves being pulled toward the other by an undeniable force. They both have decided that they hate each other...