baby boy → y.min

By cuddlychim

• In which Min Yoongi is the boyfriend and daddy of Park Jimin • ©cuddlychim More

intro.
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
please stop
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six

thirty-seven

8.5K 287 90
By cuddlychim

Angry Daddy P6. [FINAL]

Shortly after Namjoon left, Jimin slipped from littlespace and announced he was going to take a shower as he still felt quite icky after the multiple accidents. Seokjin knew it wasn't possible. He had bathed Jimin himself with honeysuckle scented soap and lots of bubbles, the boy had smelt divine after getting dried and dressed.

Seokjin knew it was a distraction from their brief conversation earlier and a way of busying himself so he didn't need to speak to the older about anything, but Jimin had been in the shower close to an hour when Jin's mobile pinged, indicating a message had come through.

He stopped mid way through kneading the cookie dough, knowing Jimin would most likely end up trudging into the kitchen little wanting help to get dressed or simply wondering where he was if clothes had managed to be put on properly. Clapping his hands onto his already floury pink apron, Seokjin reached for his phone, tapping the notification.

joonie bear
An hour.

The man's breath hitched and a dusty puff of flour tickled his nose, rousing a sneeze from him. While Jin loved Jimin sleeping over and adored the younger male to pieces, his visitation definitely wasn't like the others they'd had with both littles, often three if Jungkook came along, where they'd sit in their onesies and pacifiers, giggling and playing with their dolls and colouring pretty pictures for Seokjin to store into the album (the fridge was simply too full and Jin didn't want sticky tape on his expensive wallpaper or chalkboard paint), until night came and all three would snuggle together with their stuffed animals and pacifiers, bellies full with a warm bottle of milk (banana milk for Jungkookie) and satisfied with a story book until they drifted off to sleep.

The past week had been filled with tears, accidents and a Jimin who didn't know whether he was big or little, jumping from the two numerous times a day. It was exhausting to say the least, but what Seokjin found more exhausting was watching his younger friend suffer so much emotionally, and knowing Yoongi, he could say the man was feeling the same. But now there was only an hour until they would be able to reconcile and Seokjin knew Jimin had to be big. There was still an hour and if Jimin came trotting through the archway with his gorgeous caramel eyes large and unblinking, clearly regressed, Seokjin would smother him with snuggles and treat him with triple chocolate chip cookies. It would do no use to worry Jimin an hour beforehand.

Seokjin quickly typed back a reply before returning to kneading his dough, distantly hearing the shower head coming to a stop.

___

As Namjoon let Yoongi wash up, he decided to tidy around the apartment, pushing down the urge of slipping into the shadows of his mind once his eyes spotted the plethora of toys scattered carelessly around Jimin's littlespace bedroom. Namjoon ended up dumping the stuffed animals onto the bed and dashing out of the room, not caring about how he told himself he would put them all back neatly — if he had remained under the colourful wallpaper and bright toys any longer, he'd have sat down and regressed.

Walking towards the ball he had spotted earlier, Namjoon decided it would do no use in letting it sit around waiting for someone to trip over it and cause another argument. Curling his hands around the plastic of it, he jumped back in slight disgust when a slimy substance rubbed off on his fingers.

"Where's my phone?" Namjoon looked up at hearing Yoongi's voice from the other room. He glanced down at his wet fingers, shuddering as he wiped them off with an unclean kitchen towel.

Dashing back into the room, he was met with Yoongi in sweatpants, shirtless and still glistening from the shower. His black hair was damp and dripping pearl shaped droplets of water.

"I put it on charge by the sofa," Namjoon replied. Yoongi grumbled something akin to 'thank you' and strolled over towards it, back to the younger man. Namjoon coughed awkwardly. "Hey, uh, what's that slimy stuff on Jimin's ball?"

Yoongi glanced up, eyebrows knitted together. "What?"

Namjoon walked out of the room, beckoning a grouching Yoongi to follow. He gave the ball a slight nudge, revealing blotches of bubbly wet on the wooden floor.

"Holly," Yoongi explained casually. "She's been going crazy for it for days. She misses Jimin." The last part was mumbled and Namjoon turned towards his friend.

"Oh, so Jimin was playing with Holly when... it happened?"

The composer shrugged wordlessly, glancing back down to the phone in his hands. "I don't know? It's the past, Namjoon-ah. I don't care about the award anymore," Yoongi muttered.

Silence engulfed the apartment when Yoongi strolled off to finish getting dressed, leaving Namjoon alone in the messy apartment to investigate. He stepped over some toys and towards the empty cupcake wrappers on the coffee table. The crumbs were stale and hard; they'd been there for a while. The television was turned off completely, but what Namjoon found odd was the empty DVD of a Tinkerbell movie resting idly on the stand by the remote.

Namjoon knew the myth of children becoming hyper after an intake of something sugary and sweet. It seemed logical. Jimin was watching Tinkerbell as Yoongi worked, decided to grab some cupcakes and became hyper. Left the movie to play with Holly and the ball inside, consequently breaking the prize award.

But that was just a myth. Sugar doesn't affect anyone's behaviour one bit. Namjoon knew Jimin. 

From the copious play dates the two had, Namjoon knew what kind of Little Jimin was. Jungkook was the hyper one, troublemaker and mischievous bunny. Namjoon knew he was a quiet Little, in a older headspace than Jimin and Jungkook, neat and tidy with a compassion for building and reading.

Then there was Jimin. Jimin was a mix of both Namjoon and Jungkook. On a normal day Jimin's headspace was that of a three or four year old. He was naturally hyper with his Daddy and quite whiny at times. But Little Jimin loved Tinkerbell. Loved watching the movies on repeat without ever getting bored.

Most importantly, Little Jimin knew his Daddy's rules. Knew playing ball inside was an important one, too.

So it made no sense why Little Jimin would walk away from a Tinkerbell movie to suddenly play ball with Holly. Clearly things didn't match up, there was more to the story than meets the eye.

And only Jimin knew the full, truthful story. No one had bothered to ask him, they had assumed what Yoongi also assumed.

Namjoon grabbed his phone quickly, swiftly typing out a message and hitting send.

To Jin-hyung:
Ask Jimin what happened that night. Don't let him switch the subject.

From Jin-hyung:
What? Are you guys okay?

To Jin-hyung:
I don't think it was Jimin that broke Yoongi hyung's award. Get the full story from him. We'll be there in twenty minutes. Love you.

Blushing when he received a quick "okay, love you too", Namjoon stuffed his phone into his back pocket as Yoongi walked out of the room dressed properly with dry hair. His dark eyes drifted towards the mess of the apartment.

"Need to clean this up," he muttered, grabbing a trash bag.

"Wait, Yoongi," Namjoon interrupted seriously. Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "I need you to listen very carefully."

Yoongi blinked.

"I... I don't think it was Jimin that broke your award. I think it was Holly," Namjoon said quickly. Yoongi clicked his tongue, throwing his head back slightly.

"Look, Namjoon. I don't care about the award. It's okay if Jimin broke it. He's more important than any stupid fucking award," Yoongi growled, pushing past the taller male to shove the cupcake wrappers into the bag. "I just want to forget about it, okay?"

Namjoon watched as Yoongi angrily binned all the mess, efficiently and skilfully dodging all of Jimin's toys littered on the ground.

"It makes sense," Namjoon continued. "You know Little Jimin more than any of us, but even I know he wouldn't just abandon his Tinkerbell movie to break one of your biggest rules."

Yoongi's hand hesitated at an empty juice box.

Sighing, Namjoon went on with less vigour. "You said Holly's been playing with the ball since Jimin left. Jimin was probably just trying to stop Holly that night. I've asked Jin hyung to ask Jimin exactly what happened."

___

Seokjin was in the middle of teaching Little Jimin how to knead the dough for banana bread when he received the text. They'd left the cookies to cool in the cupboard and upon learning Namjoon's favourite treat was banana bread, Jimin had so shyly and cutely asked to make some. How could Jin say no? Even if it was costing him a fortune in ingredients.

Leaving Jimin to it with a few more praises and words of encouragement, Jin glanced down at his phone and creased his eyebrows, glancing up at Jimin to make sure he didn't see his worrying expression.

Quickly typing back a reply, Seokjin turned to help Jimin once more when the ping! came through almost instantaneously.

From joonie bear:
I don't think it was Jimin that broke Yoongi hyung's award. Get the full story from him. We'll be there in twenty minutes. Love you.

Twenty minutes was a dramatically short time to try and pull information from Little Jimin. But if Namjoon was questioning the events that took place that night, Seokjin deemed it was worth going through the trouble of making Jimin cry.

"I finish," Jimin mumbled. "Hurts arms," he added, flopping his flour coated hands to his side exhaustedly.

Seokjin typed back a short 'I love you, too', and managed a smile at Jimin. "It's okay, love. Let's put this in the oven. Jinnie needs to have a quick talk with you, sweetheart."

Jimin looked up with large eyes, lips parting. Jin felt his heart squeeze at the sheer look of anxiety and panic on the little's face and was quick to reassure him with fleeting kisses on his cheeks and a soothing smile.

"It's all right. Just a small talk with Jiminie," Jin said gently. Jimin didn't look any better but there was no choice about it. Five minutes had already passed. Jin just hoped fifteen was enough for Jimin to slip the truth about what happened. "Can you go wash your hands for me, darling? With the strawberry soap?"

Jimin nodded, handing over his apron to Seokjin before toddling away with floury hands. Jin tugged his own off and hung them over the hook on the door. Placing the banana bread into the pre-heated oven, Jin hurriedly washed his own hands and glanced at the clock. 3:15 PM. The bread would be ready to come out in exactly an hour. The kitchen was a wreck but that would have to wait until later. Seokjin exited the kitchen and to the living room, turning the cartoons off so Jimin wouldn't get distracted.

"Jinnie?"

At Jimin's unsure voice from the kitchen, Jin smiled to himself. "In here, sweetheart," he called, and seconds later Jimin trudged through with the same panicky expression but clean, strawberry scented hands.

"Come take a seat." Seokjin patted the space beside him on the sofa. While Jin didn't want to force the younger out of his headspace, being big would probably be a lot more better to have the talk with.

"T-Talk?" Jimin stammered with uncertainty as he took a seat, immediately cuddling with the blanket that was there.

Seokjin had been a caregiver for too long to know that a blanket was a good place to hide under for littles. He couldn't have Jimin avoiding the question with only ten minutes to spare. Gently, Seokjin took the blanket and pulled Jimin close to him.

"Baby," Jin started, unsure himself where to begin exactly. Eventually he found his voice and continued. "Can you tell me what happened that night when you came here? Remember when it was all rainy?"

Jimin's bottom lip quivered, tears springing to his eyes as the little shook his head. "N... No," he murmured. "Don't want."

Jin decided to talk an easier route.

"Was it Holly that broke Daddy's award, sweetheart?"

Jimin took a gasped breath, the sound shaky and upsetting to Jin's ears. "Y-Yeah," Jimin sniffled out. "Was Holly. Diminie... Diminie try t'stop her, but it broked! A-A-And Daddy shout, cupcakes... sick, sick, sick!"

Jimin quickly became hysterical, fisting Jin's shirt so hard the older man felt Jimin's blunt nails digging into his torso. Seokjin gathered Jimin's small hands in his and shushed him, rocking him tightly with soft whispers.

While the end of Jimin's speech had become messy and confusing with cupcakes being involved, and sick. Seokjin briefly wondered if Jimin had eaten some cupcakes and become sick. But surely Yoongi wouldn't of yelled at Jimin for such a trivial thing.

Or at all. Littles should never be shouted at.

But the truth was out. Jimin didn't break the award. It was Holly. Seokjin knew Yoongi would feel a lot more guilty with this. It was deserved, really. Namjoon was a good little, but sometimes even Jin, the most patient of all seven friends, would easily get overwhelmed. Yoongi's job was writing and composing songs, and that was a lot more stressful than owning a bakery. Jin could see why Yoongi had become quickly agitated, but the words he had said weren't meant. The award had taken hard work and effort.

Minutes passed and Jimin was still. Jin wondered if he had fallen asleep, but the younger quickly broke from his arms and wiped furiously at his eyes.

"S-Sorry, hyung," Jimin apologised weakly. Seokjin smiled.

"Baby, Jimin, you have nothing to be sorry about. Okay? I promise."

Jimin remained quiet, avoiding eye contact. Seokjin glanced towards the clock. Just over five minutes until both Namjoon and Yoongi arrived.

"You need to listen to me, okay, Jimin?" Seokjin started. Jimin peeked up with damp eyes, looking much younger than he was despite being in a Big headspace. "That night your Daddy... Yoongi, shouted some no so nice things, didn't he?"

Jimin screwed his eyes shut but Jin was pleased at the small nod he received.

"You know Yoongi loves you a lot, Jimin. When you're big and when you're little. Nothing will ever change that. Sometimes... people say things when they're angry. That doesn't mean the things they say are true. Remember when I babysat you? You got a little antsy and called my cooking terrible," Seokjin chuckled at the memory as Jimin blanched. "Well, I knew you were tired and missing Yoongi, so I brushed it off. Yoongi works very hard and he was probably very, very tired from staying up late and getting up early. And when his award got broken - Yoongi worked really hard to get that - all the pent up emotions he had suddenly come out. Do you see what I mean, darling?"

Jimin's eyes met Jin's. He nodded slowly.

"Yes... " Jimin mumbled, "but it was mean. He said... sick of Little Jimin and me."

Seokjin allowed his eyelids to flutter closed at that. He couldn't begin to imagine what Jimin had felt at that moment, even if it was said in an adrenaline rushed moment of anger.

"I know. That was mean. But Yoongi loves you so, so, so much, baby. He'd do anything to make you happy."

"He didn't come," Jimin muttered. Jin sighed shakily.

"That's because he thought you wouldn't want to see him, sweetheart. Namjoonie was visiting every day, and you know what he told me? Yoongi wasn't eating, sleeping, or going out. He was just working because everything else reminded him of you and that made Yoongi sad. But he misses you a lot, baby. Yoongi's very angry at himself for what he caused." Seokjin studied Jimin's reaction. The younger boy was in deep thought for a good few minutes. Jin wondered if he had slipped, but then Jimin glanced up looking more confident and sure than he had in a week.

"I... I want to see Yoongi."

And just as those words tumbled from Jimin's lips, the front door opened and there stood a dishevelled Yoongi and Namjoon.

*

*

*

Time seemed to slow in place after that, the air thickening and constricting Jimin's breathing as he stared into Yoongi's wide eyes. A swirl of emotions was beginning to pick up inside Jimin's gut, like a large bubble getting bigger, and bigger and bigger until eventually it would pop. The silent was tense and awkward enough to be sliced swiftly with a knife, yet another minute of quiet passed before Namjoon sniffed the air.

"Is... Is something burning?"

Seokjin froze for a split moment before a harsh expletive tumbled from his lips and he dashed to the kitchen hastily. Namjoon glanced between the two before patting Yoongi's back encouragingly and tousling Jimin's hair on his way to the kitchen where more distant curses were being muttered angrily.

Jimin quickly turned his gaze downwards, stubby fingers shaky with uncertainty and nerves. Yoongi's heart ached at the sight of his little, his boyfriend, hunching down with the most heartbroken expression on his face, bottom lip jutted out almost petulantly but Yoongi saw the tremble it held. He wanted to reach out and just hold onto him, feel the warmth of his body and the hot breath tickling the hairs on his neck. Longed to smell the fresh perfume and honeysuckle shampoo.

Yet as Yoongi parted his lips, before a single syllable slipped out Jimin blurted,

"Do you love me?"

Yoongi was taken aback, hurt clouding his heart rapidly when his love for Jimin was doubted by the very person. Sucking in a delicate breath silently, Yoongi closed his eyes and reminded himself if Jimin chose not to forgive him, chose not to be his boyfriend anymore, then with a heavy heart Yoongi would respect his decision. Accepting it wouldn't happen in a day.

Yoongi didn't deserve any forgiveness.

"Baby," he croaked out, wincing at the crack in his voice, as he slowly stepped forward to warily take a seat on the couch. "Of course I love you. I love you so, so much, sweetheart—"

"All of me? You... you're sure, you love l-little me, too?" Jimin glanced up with wet brown eyes, slowly turning red with irritation.

Yoongi didn't tear his gaze away, hoping his own expression and eyes held the genuinity he felt so strongly in his heart.

"So much. I love all of you, Jimin, every piece of you—" Jimin opened his mouth to speak, but Yoongi continued with his whole heart. "I love you Little and Big. I love your hazel eyes that hold a thousand stars, I love your gorgeous smile that makes anyone happy when they see it, I love your personality, Jimin, your sincere compassion for those around you, your big, wonderful heart that just wants to give love to everything out there in the world. I love the little mole on your ear, your cute crooked tooth, tiny hands that fit into mind so perfectly. I love your laughter. It's my favourite sound, a sweet melody," Yoongi inhaled deeply, cheeks flushed red with struggle, but continued emptying his heart of the truths it held.

"I love your pretty pink cheeks, baby button nose, love your lisps when you're little—" Yoongi smiled, sweet memories flooding into his mind. A taste of salt hit his tongue and only then did he register the soft hot droplets dripping from his eyes. Jimin's gaze was so focused, eyes wide and glimmering with his own unshed tears. Yoongi went on. "I love your enthusiasm to the smallest things, the way your eyes sparkle with wonder when you're telling me something, I love the way you waddle around in your cute overalls and ruffled socks, your little diapered butt—"

A small whine crawled from the back of Jimin's throat, cheeks a fiercer red. Yoongi smiled sadly, refraining himself from just wrapping his arms around Jimin and never letting go.

"Jimin, sweetheart, baby..." Yoongi swallowed. "I'm so sorry, and I know you'll find it very hard to forgive me — if you even do at all — and that's okay, I don't deserve it, Jimin. I said things in anger but I wasn't angry at you, baby, I could never be. I had stressful amounts of work and the anger I let out on you was pent up inside of me from my job and bills and, and I just burst, baby boy. I don't care about the award, you're more important than that fucking thing, the most important thing in my life, you're the only award I need, darling—"

The breath was promptly knocked from Yoongi's lungs when a sudden but welcomed weight pushed him back onto the couch, Jimin snivelling and rubbing his wet cheeks on Yoongi's neck. Allowing himself a few seconds to recover, Yoongi hugged Jimin back, too afraid to move into a more comfortable position in case it startled Jimin. The sweet smell of lemongrass entered Yoongi's nostrils and he breathed in pleasantly, nose tucked in Jimin's soft hair.

Yoongi wasn't sure if Jimin was Big or Little and just held him, murmuring sweet comforts and rubbing a tender hand up and down his back. Yoongi knew whatever had burned in the kitchen would've been sorted long ago but he appreciated that they allowed them some time. After a few more moments of soft whispers Jimin untangled himself from Yoongi, still straddling his lap, and blinked wearily with teary eyes.

"I... I'm sorry for leaving," Jimin mumbled wetly.

Yoongi could feel his heart shatter there and then and he was quick to bring a hand up and cup the younger's cheeks, reassuring him.

"No, darling, you have nothing to apologise for. I was an awful bastard and you had every right to leave. And I... I know you never broke the award. You were trying to stop Holly, yeah?" Jimin gasped shakily and nodded. He had only disclosed that information to Jin before Yoongi arrived. "Namjoon figured it out today... I'm very sorry, sweetheart, I'll never forgive myself for what I did—"

"I forgive you," Jimin interrupted firmly, staring strongly into Yoongi's eyes. "Please don't hate yourself before of that. It was a stupid mistake. I just— I worried you... you wouldn't love or want me anymore..."

Yoongi pulled Jimin close, closing his eyes. "That could never happen, Jimin. I'll always love you, always and forever. Nothing could ever stop that."

Jimin bit his lip. "Even if I turned into a slimy frog?"

Yoongi huffed a laugh. It seemed as though their reconciliation was going too fast, but everything was slowly feeling more normal. The few days after would probably be stifled but what had happened wouldn't just be over today. Yoongi knew now that Jimin's littlespace probably wouldn't happen for a couple of days and when it did, he'd have to make Jimin feel more secure and loved, patch up the cottony headspace he had cruelly torn through.

"Even if you turned into the slimiest frog," Yoongi promised. "I'll always love you, Jimin. Always."

Forgiving and forgetting were different things, but Jimin knew wholeheartedly Yoongi loved him more than anything, would sacrifice anything at all for Jimin's happiness. Forgetting would take longer than a day, but it would happen and right in this moment Jimin felt content.

idk about the ending seems sort of anticlimax but i tried my best :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 9.9K 32
Min Yoongi was selected to serve the Park families heir when he was only young. It was his duty to care for and complete every wish his master wanted...
1.1M 34.6K 114
where kim taehyung and jeon jeongguk have never heard of each other, but fate (aka hoseok) has other plans for them TAEKOOK INSTAGRAM AU - Short chap...
504K 25.4K 30
In which 21year-old paramedic and closeted little Park Jimin is unknowingly texting his grumpy roommate. Or In which 24year-old producer and daddy do...
443K 6.7K 60
🌹completed for now🌹 🐰There is a lot of baby JK, I'm not sorry🐰 PLEASE DO NOT ADD MY STORY TO BDSM/DDLB READING LISTS. THANK YOU!