Davekat One-shots

By Karkit_Vantass

These are some old and new Davekat one-shots I wrote. Enjoy ig. :) More

Say Something
Dave...
How John lost his mind
I need your love
0//0
The one in which Dave knows nothing about Personal Space! B;)
I have no clue... I saw this picture and felt the need to write this.. enjoy?
Karkat has nightmares and Dave lets down his cool kid facade and helps.
oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Inspired by this picture. This actually turned out really cute!
Also inspired by a photo. THIS TURNED OUT SO ADORABLE OMFG!
In which Karkat awkwardly confesses.
Karkat... Breathe
Short cute thingy
Sadstuck. Because if I'm sad, you've got to be too.
Humanstuck! Coffee shop AU
More Sadstuck because I'm depressed. :)
I don't know what to title anything ;-;
This prompt is highly based off of a roleplay I did on MxRP :)
Give me Davekat writing prompts?
Smooth Strider, Smooth.
Cuddle times are best times
lonely blond boy
Platonic Davekat Sadstuck.... because I really need this...
From your horns to your toes..
Maid of Blood
I'll keep you my dirty little secret...
I wouldn't mind that...
Maybe this won't be so bad...
Spin the f'king bottle

Okay so this is what I swear the penis ouija was like post-retcon...

975 9 4
By Karkit_Vantass

So I was just talking to Rose right, and Karkat came rushing in saying something about troll romance and not wanting me and 'rezi to be together so I just stopped him right there. ¨man, you can have her. i dont care¨ He just shook his head and moved to draw in Rose's book. ¨NO, STRIDER, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.¨ I glanced over his shoulder and he was drawing a shipping chart. No. He already did that once over pesterchum, don't need that again. Besides I know who I want... him. ¨dude no shipping charts¨ I pushed him against the table and tried to pull the pen away. He of course struggled, his ass rubbing against my cock. I felt my face heat up so I shifted so that I was beside him, not behind him, my arm keeping him put. The ass on cock thing gave me a idea... let's draw some dicks. I started moving his hand to draw some hella penises all while he was struggling, causing my cape to wrap around him. I couldn't contain my chuckles as I realized Rose had left. ¨DAVE! STOP IT RIG- AHHH!¨ He crashed to the ground pulling me with him. Somehow we ended up with his legs on top of mine so that he was basically in my lap, oh... and our faces were smushed together.. He quickly pulled back, blushing like a schoolgirl. ¨I-I'M SO SORRY, I... DIDN'T MEAN TO...¨ I cut him off by placing my hand on his back and pushing his lips back onto mine. He let out a surprised squeak and tried to move, haha he was still stuck in my cape. His eyes slowly slid shut and he kissed back. S-C-O-R-E! I chuckle slightly and slowly pull away. ¨i like you kitkat... in the romantic way¨ He bites his lip and smiles. ¨THANK GOG.¨ I quirk a eyebrow. ¨what was the whole thing with rezi bout anyway?¨ He blushes and looks down, still tangled in my cape. ¨whats with all the drama in the first place? did you not want anybody on your girl?¨ ¨NO... I DON'T CARE WHO SHE IS SNOGGING. IT'S YOU I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH...¨ I frown slightly at that, moving to stand up, I untangle him. ¨oh.. ok.. see ya then...¨ I couldn't help the hurt in my voice as I turned to walk away. He just does not like me... ugh I could already feel my eyes start to water. God, I'm such a baby... no wonder he wouldn't want me. He reached out and grabbed my wrists as I tried to leave. ¨...DAVE?¨ ¨what!?¨ I snap. ¨i thought you had a problem with me... so ill just get out of the way¨ I bit the inside of my cheek as he flinches, looking down. ¨I didn't mean it like that...¨" I felt bad for flipping the fuck out on my kitten. ¨what did you mean then..?¨ I ask wearily. ¨That I don't want you kissing anyone... but me.¨ He pulls my face down and kisses me quickly. ¨i love you karks...¨ He smiles. ¨I love you too, Strider¨ Hell yes. Hell. Fucking. Yes. I win.

A/N: and now they are canon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 135 14
i'm not good at writing sooo yh i'm just so lonely i feel like i have to write these ok bye
9.2K 30 15
I like writing smuts so.... All of my oneshots are Unisex (they/tham) If you have any requests or questions feel free to ask. I'm doing fluff as we...
36.4K 776 48
A bunch of one shots
132K 4.8K 92
Dave Strider x reader x Karkat Vantas.. Warning: this gets rather violent in some context, blood and gore is fairly frequent. Strong language too, bu...