Two Hearts

By siyasarasaga

#38 in General fiction on 3.8.18 #36 in reality on 25.10.18 #33 in reality on 10.9.18 #26 in reality on 12.9... More

Characters
Invitation
Sharma's Residence
Arjun returns and Sitara's details
author note
Annual Day 1
Annual day 2
Confessing the truth
First meet
Only friend....??
First date
Betrothal
Kiss
Unexpected
Comfort
Love vs Lust
Being loved
Thank you
Good start
New book
Found my love
Arjun's birthday
Trapping
I can't live without you
Nothing comes easy
Planning
Back to myself
Being Brave
Teaser
Feel
Surprise
I Love being Loved
Clever plan
Speeding up
Roti 😏 Rowdy
Again Slap🤔
Marriage??
When god is with us...
She is my wife
We are married
Career??
He knows better
Tied the knot
What is there to talk?
After you return
Love will bring him back
All is well
Entwined Souls
Love is in the air
Not an update
Honeymoon
Important note
Beautiful beginning
Dreaded words
Miscarriage?
Lost

Engagement??

3.1K 184 30
By siyasarasaga

Writer's pov

"They trapped me in their dirty play... so I want to make them pay for that"

"How...." Jagan asked..

"Jagan do you think that our mother will leave it as it is..and above all that bastard Vidyan.. how dare he could ask my daughter to  marry him" Shekar said..

"Shekar I can't understand what you r telling.." Prakash asked out of curiosity..

"I don't want my daughter to start her life with a curse received by my mother.. "

"Brother u r confusing "

"Jagan what I am telling is...I am going play along with them.. I am going to give my consent to this marriage..."

"Paaaaaaaaa" his words made Situ to shout out..

"Situ don't panic.. just listen to me.. not you alone all of you first listen to me patiently. keep aside your shocks and emotion.. we don't have much time.." Shekar told everyone...

Everyone nodded their heads in positive.. So he continued..

"I am going to give my consent to marriage.. That is what they expect from me from this promise.. so if I give that they will just loosen up the tie little bit.. They would move from us little with the satisfaction of my concern.. " Shekar stopped and looked at everyone to know their response.. All of them were listening to him..

"As they have my concern, they will make arrangements for wedding.. bit before that ........ ........ ...... Before that Situ and Arjun should get married legally in registrar office.." Shekar finished

"Whatttt" It sounded in unison...

"Yes this is the safest way to trap them... Think about Vidyan he is one maniac.. we can't predict his actions..If I don't agree for this marriage he would try to do something which  will make us suffer.. "

"Uncle we can appoint security uncle" Arjun told

"I can understand your concern Arjun.. but practically it is not possible. We can't assure 24×7 protection for Situ.. and think about her college.. we can't send securities inside the college.. so acting along this is the only way I can tell"

"I too agree with brother.. u people don't know about his foolishness and stupidity.. what if he does something in.. we can't get it back Arjun.. U don't his criminal side.." Jagan told

"Why do you tell him as a criminal uncle"

"Arjun.... What will you call a person who is proven as criminal in the court.. he is a criminal" Jagan told..

"What did he do Uncle."

"A few years back, Vidyan didn't finish his degree.. all people in our house tried hard to make him complete that degree. But he didn't budge.. one day he asked for a bike costing 4 lakhs.. my sister told him that if he finishes the degree, she would buy it for him.

But he didn't agree to that.. he had many friends and one of the boys was in relationship with a girl it seems.. that boy was so rich it seems.. So this bastard kidnapped that girl and kept in a secret place and he demanded her lover for 5 lakhs money.. in-between this chaos that girl's parents informed police as the girl is missing..

After investigation police decided that the girl along with her lover left the district to get married.. hearing this her parents grew angry and the other side that boy gave money and saved that girl.. but the girl's parents didn't believe the truth.. they cursed and pushed out the girl from their house..

Being so close to her parents, that girl can't live her life away from them.. she committed suicide.. only person responsible for this whole thing is Vidyan.. bastard.. I can't even digest the fact that he comes from our family..."
Jagan told the whole story..

"Oh my god how could he be this cheap" Arjun asked..

"He is not only cheap but also criminal... After all for money he played with a girl's life and that too it resulted in her death.." Shekar told..

"What punishment did the court gave him" Prakash asked..

"7 years along with penalty... But that bloody bastard made one of his poor friends to surrender inspite of him and the boy agreed for the judgement.. this bastard was set free and he is now enjoying freedom.. " Jagan told..

"Why did that boy surrendered on behalf of him" Arjun asked...

"Arjun I am telling you na.. we can't find some cheap birth like him.. Vidyan blackmailed our sister to give 10 lakhs money and He gave that money to that boy's family.. as they are poor they accepted that money..." Jagan told

"How cruel and cheap... " Prakash told in rage..

"Not only cheap he sometimes behave like a psychopath.. we can't guess his action.. that's why I am Telling this plan" Shekar told worried..

"After hearing his actions, I too agree with Shekar's plan.." Prakash told..

"Pa plan is good.. but all of us had dreamt many things about our wedding.. how can We do it in registrar office... Why should we get married in a registrar office fearing that bastard" Situ whined...

"Situ please listen to me.. I will explain my plan.. u both got married without our knowledge... We will get to know that u and Arjun are married on the wedding with Vidyan... At that time  we can call Police and can  file kidnapping case against Vidyan with legal evidence of your marriage certificate..

we can 3 to 5 suits against him like mental torture, physical harm, life threatening, kidnapping, forcing to get married an already married woman.. that time Arjun can file some case... So it will strong so that he can't escape from it and eye witness will be many people.." Shekar told...

"You all won't be with us in the registrar office" Situ asked with tears brimming her eyes..

"No dear...  We can't... If we all go together they might get doubt... So u have do it in college hours by eloping or bunking" Shekar told casually

"Pa is that you telling me bunk the college" Situ asked...

"Yes Situ.. this is more important than attending the classes" Jagan told...

"But u all won't see my marriage" Situ broke into tears...

"I didn't... ... Do...any wrong... All the things .....hap.. happened because of that bastard.. bu..but punishment is for me...." Situ said hiccupping...

"Situ dear don't cry.... Listen" Shekar tried to convince his sobbing daughter..

"Darling shh.... shhh ..listen to uncle first.. they if you don't like it Tell it out... don't cry please" Arjun told her...

"Why don't you and Arjun go on a walk in the garden,  while we discuss and tell you both a perfect solution" Prakash told..

Arjun nodded his head in positive and stood by his feet.. Situ got up and they both walked towards the garden intertwining their fingers..

Arjun's pov

I was very angry with Vidyan after hearing his act.. how cheap a man can behave for money.. I had heard things like this before, but encountering near you shows the real pain of it..

Now, I can feel Situ's fear and anger towards him and his mother.. On our engagement, Situ told that he is a criminal but I didn't think that he would be a sinful creature.. After knowing this I won't let him near my Situ...He aims for Situ not only for lust also for money.. She is the only heir of her parents, everything they have is for her and more than that Situ is beautiful...

"Arjun .....       Arjun"

" Haan "

"Arjunnnnnn" Situ yelled pulling me out of my thoughts...

" Yeah Situ "

"What are you thinking  Arjun"

"Nothing Situ... "

"For nothing your are thinking serious like an ISRO scientist... Arjun."

Her timeless humour is the another fact that drives me crazy for her...

"Nothing Serious Situ.. I was thinking about that Vidyan.."

"Why do you remind me about that bastard... Just forget about that bloody idiot.."

"I won't talk about him to you.. but I have to think about him to keep you away from him.."

"Arjun u don't have to do that... He don't have that courage to lay a finger on me"

"We should not give him a chance Situ ..."

"Trust me Arjun... He may manhandle me.. but he doesn't have the guts to touch me in that way..."

"How are you that much confident about this Situ"

"Past experience Arjun"

"Did he....??"

"No no don't panic donkey... One time he pulled me by my waist and I was hell angry. So I kicked him in the balls.. After that he won't touch me at all.. he will twist my hands or squeeze my neck, by he won't even accidentally touch other place...one kick has that much power Arjun"

"Oh my god... Situ... I should be careful with you I think so.."

"No Arjun... I won't kick you, I will straight away kill you, if you do anything wrong... If you do anything that would result in breaking my trust on you, then don't even think about asking sorry.. no forgiveness in that think.. straight away punishment.. no sparing..."

"Situ.... I am speechless... I don't ha-"

"Arjun I know about you... I was just kidding... I trust you Arjun.. I won't dictate you do things that you don't like... I won't have any problem if you see a girl, or speak with that girl.. don't try to hide anything from me.. I want you to be 100% honest with me as I will be with you.. If you have any problem, speak with me.. whatever you feel tell me.. Honesty is the first thing I expect from you"

"Situ I will be 200% honest with you.... Promise"

"If not......" She asked with a smirk

"If it is a small thing  give me small punishment... If it is big then....um....."

"If it is big then I will tell pappa, he will  threw out of the house, got it"

"He will definitely do that when it is come to your happiness... Situ..."

"Hahaha... Its my power... Better don't mess with my trust short man..."

"I will keep your trust tall woman..."

We both burst into laughing and I pulled her into my embrace..

Surrounded by dim lights, chill breeze, drizzly rain, bare feets on soft grass, slow walk to unknown destination along with beautiful wife holding her hand, is what every man wish... I want to make it memorable...

"Situ I love you....." I kissed her cheek.

She was Surprised by my act. Situ's cheeks turned crimson due to blushing and it was like a cherry on an iced cake...🍰🍰 ...

"Love you Arjun....I love you and I will be in love with you forever... " Situ told and kissed my cheeks... It was like a feather on my cheek...

(There is no other drug is powerful as you,
Even my eyes drink your beauty for whole day, even I drown in your words
Even after getting crore kisses from you, I don't feel enough
The time we walk holding our hands is not enough,
You ask for 90 yrs, but I ask for 1000 births for us to be together,
This sky is not enough for me to write how I feel,
Even pulling back the needle of the clock, even getting 8 days for a week , even stopping the earth from revolving, I don't get enough of you... )

We walked like that fir sometime until my mobile rang..

"Hello pappa"

"Where are you both"

"Here only pappa"

"We told you to go for a small walk, u both took it as a time given by us for ur romance it seems"

"No no no pappa..Situ was crying... So I was consoling her... We will be there in few mins" I told my pappa winking Situ as she was closing her mouth with her palm to prevent her giggling sound...

"Arjun I am your dad and moreover I did love marriage .. keep that in mind before lying.... Come soon" this man finds me lying always.... I shoved the mobile in my pocket..

"What did pappa tell"

"He told us to stop our romance and to come soon..."

"Arjun u don't even know to lie properly.... What am I going to do with you for the rest of my life..."

"If you have so much doubt, come I will show we we are going to do...." I pulled hy her waist and slammed my lips on  hers...💋👄

We stood like that few minutes..

She wriggled and told , "Arjun already pappa had warned... Now u r starting again... I will kill you.."

We both went back to them still holding our hands... They all were waiting us...

"Arjun how many kilometers did you both walk"

"Mamma just here only" I shrugged...

"For seeing that garden it took nearly one and half hours for you both... you both wouldn't even come back now, If pappa hadn't called you"

"Mamma I was crying and Arjun was consoling me"

"We all know that what you both were doing" Situ's mom told

"Ma ma nothing"

"I mean talking"

We both breathed in relief....

"Ok now we are going to say you somethings and you both should do that .." Pappa told..

We both nodded our head in affirmation..

"Tomorrow is Situ's engagement with that bastard and after three days is your marriage in registrar office... " Pappa told

"What no.... I won't agree for this engagement with that idiot"

"Situ u have to do for the sake of your happy life with Arjun... We need to trap Vidyan in many things... For that we should act along.."

Situ remained silent...

"So both of you, be ready for your marriage in four days...." Jagan uncle told...

😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

How is this chapter???

I hope you all liked it....

Please do vote, comment and share....

My another story "The Flame" is updated with another chapter...if you all interested read it too... Thank you for your support... Please continue to support me...

With lots of love....

Yours siyasarasaga.....😄😄😄😄😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

955K 75.5K 65
Separated by distance united by hearts. But what happens when time leaves insecurities etched on hearts? A couple try to rekindle love that they onc...
3.4M 141K 69
An accidental marriage between two people. she was never supposed to be with him, far away from his eyes. An innocent soul got wrapped in his hatred...
238K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
24.1K 1K 40
𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘢𝘭𝘴...