Nightmares and Secrets

By Dewey_Duck

What starts off as nightmares, turns into so much more. Louie tells Dewey his big secret, but, everyone else... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Characters!?!?!?!?
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Characters Once Again

Chapter 11

659 16 22
By Dewey_Duck

(I ♡ Comments :) )

The triplets, along with their friends, sat in the principal's office.

"Ladies, and gentleman," She referred to Louie and Andy, "You know you can't just pull a student out of my office when I have a parent here." Mrs. Clanore had her arms crossed, looking down at the students.

"We know Mrs. Clanore, we're sorry." The group replied in unison.

"Do you think we can, maybe, possibly, just go back to class, the bell's about to ring and there's only one more class." Louie stated, trying to persuade the principal to let them go.

"Hm, I don't know." She answered.

"Mrs. Clanore, I think I'm going to take the boys home, if that's okay." Donald stated.

"Yes, of course that's okay, just sign them out."

"B-But Uncle Donald, I can't get pulled out of class today, I have a test."

"We all have a test Hubert, stop being so selfish, sheesh." Dewey's mood had plummeted from angry at himself to angry at his older brother. His arms were crossed, his head turned away from him.

"I know, that we all have a test, but my grade matters most, since you're the one that's failing!" The eldest triplet spat out.

"Wh-what? No I'm not!" Dewey kicked his brother's foot, but not hard enough to where it would hurt.

"Boys! No fighting!" Donald yelled. "Just grab your things and let's go."

"Yes Uncle Donald." The triplets said in unison.

"I'll be right back, my stuff is in class." Louie told them, running out of the room and back to class. The bell was about to ring, so when he walked into the class, everyone was already waiting by the door to leave and go to their last class of the day. "Excuse me..." He muttered under his breath, pushing past his classmates. He went over to the back corner of the classroom and saw that Justin, along with Alfred, were standing in that area, rather than by the door like the rest of the class. He didn't make eye contact with them, looking down at the floor as he picked up his backpack. He then walked back to the door and opened it.

"And where are you going?" Justin asked harshly.

"None of your business Justin, leave me alone." With that, Louie left the room and began walking back to the principal's office. On the way there, he met up with his friends. "Hey, where you guys going?"

"Back to class, you should probably hurry, your brothers won't stop arguing." Ivone explained. "I'll text you later."

"O-Okay." Louie watched as his friends walked back to the class their stuff was in. He made it back to the principal's office just as the bell rang. He opened the door and saw his brothers on opposite ends of the room, their backs faced to each other. Dewey seemed to be crying softly and breathing heavily, and Huey had a look in his eye that made it seem like he wanted to punch the wall. "Uncle Donald?" The adult sighed and shook his head.

"Let's go home."

________________________________________________________________

Disrespect

________________________________________________________________

Ivone walked back to class, grabbing her things as the bell rang and then proceeded to walk to her last class, which was math, after saying good bye to her friends. She hated math, and would never say it out loud, but school in general. She moved a bit of her hair out of her face and walked into the classroom. Ivone sat down in her seat that she had chosen, towards the back. Why was today so awful? First, she got in a fight with her papai in the morning, then Huey and Louie got in a fight, followed by Huey having a sudden anger episode and ending with Huey and Dewey getting into a verbal argument while Louie was gone. She lied her head down in her arms, closing her eyes as she fell asleep in class. This was normal for her. First period, ditch. Second period, get there late. Third period, get there early. Lunch, then the rest of her day, followed by a nap in her last class. The young teen was woken up from her sleep by the bell. She looked up and saw a paper in front of her. Another test, a 'C'. Just the usual. She put the test in her backpack and walked out of class.

"Ms. Romero-Carioca?" Ivone froze at the sound of her teacher's voice. "A word please."

"Yes ma'm?" She asked, turning around to face her teacher.

"You're failing my class, and you're fall asleep every day. Is something going on that the school should worry about?"

"No ma'm. Everything's okay." She replied, her eyes moving to look at the door.

"Alright, you'll need to get you parents to sign this failing notice and return it to me tomorrow. Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'm, t-tomorrow." Ivone took the failing notice and left the classroom, her parents would freak out if they found out that she was failing. She sighed loudly, walking out of the school building. She looked around for her papai's car and walked carefully towards it, getting in.

"Ola filha, how was school?" José asked, turning back to look at his daughter.

"Eh." Ivone shrugged her shoulders, and looked out the window. José sighed and turned back around, starting the car.

"Seu pai vai ficar bravo quando ele chegar em casa, você sabe disso, certo?" José explained in Portuguese that Ivone's father would be mad when he got home. He was referring to her hair. It used to be all red and blue, before she died her hair feathers multiple colors.

"Eu sei." Ivone replied, still looking out the window. 'I know and I don't care.' She thought to herself. After the two got home, Ivone got out of the car and waited for her papai by the front door, her foot tapping impatiently. "Hurry up papai." She muttered. José walked up to the front door carrying a few grocery bags, since he had just gone shopping before picking his daughter up from school. He set the bags down and opened the door.

"Filha, can you help me carry the groceries please?" He asked kindly. Ivone rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"I have homework." With that, she walked into the house and to her room, starting her homework while lying down in bed. After an hour or so, she received a message, picking up her phone, she saw that it was from Louie.

Bestie: Hey

Me (Ivone): Hi

Bestie: Wyd?

Me: Hw, I guess. Wyd?

Bestie: Hiding.....Huey and Dewey won't stop arguing. I'm glad they're not punching each other.

Me: Well, tell them to stop fighting then

Bestie: I tried they won't listen

Me: Tell your uncle

Bestie: He tried too, they won't listen to him either

"Ivone! Jantar!" José called from downstairs.

Me: I gtg, dinner

Me: good luck with your brothers

Bestie: See ya tomorrow

Me: See u

Ivone set down her phone and sighed, grabbing the failing notice to show to her parents. She walked downstairs and saw that her papá was already home.

"Hola papá." She greeted, walking up to her papá and kissing the top of his head like she had done for years.

"Hola princesa. How was school?" Panchito asked.

"Good, I think." Ivone replied. José brought the food to the table, setting it down.

"Gracias cariño." Panchito leaned forward a bit to kiss his husband's cheek.

"De nada meu amor." José replied smiling softly. Ivone smiled, she loved it when her parents showed affection for each other, in private, or in public. They were the reason why she was so open about her sexuality, but there were times, that they just got on her nerves. Like when they cared too much, or when they pushed her to do something. Ivone ate her dinner slowly, picking at the food slightly.

"Is everything okay mija?" Panchito asked. Ivone simply shrugged.

"My friends are fighting, and, I'm failing math class, what's not new?" She answered bitterly. She hated talking about school, and talking about problems at school were worse to talk about. The topic always made her mad.

"You're failing math class?" José questioned.

"Aye mija, is it the teacher? We can still change it to someone else."

"It's not the teacher pá ." She answered.

"Then what is it?" José asked, drinking a bit of water.

"I fall asleep..." Ivone mentally slapped herself. She was raised to be honest, too honest, and right now, she really needed to lie.

"You stay up to late drawing filha, you need to sleep earlier."

"It's that art class she's been in since we moved here, it has too many assignments." Panchito claimed. Lies. There were no art assignments. "Why couldn't you have just gone into the band like we asked you to?"

"Because I like art papá! I'm an artist!" She yelled, placing her fork down on her plate so it clattered.

"La música es arte!" Her papá yelled back, but not as loud.

"It's not my kind of art though! Why can't you understand that!?" Ivone shouted.

"That's why we moved here mija! To get you in that band, just quit art, it's a waste of time and money." Ivone gritted her teeth.

"This family is a waste of time!!" She stood up quickly and went over to the stairs. "Te odio papá! Eu te odeio papai!" She yelled, running up to her room. Panchito sighed, looking back over at José.

"Where did we go wrong Panchito? She was such a sweet little girl, what happened?" He asked sadly.

"No se mi amor. We thought we raised her perfectly, but she's just disrespectful." He replied, grabbing his husband's hand gently.

"Did we forget to teach her something? What did we do?" José questioned.

"We forgot to teach her respect cariño, that's what we forgot."

________________________________________________________________

Neglected

________________________________________________________________

Azure and Azalea, the twins walked back to class and got their things, leaving the school before sixth period. They always skipped that class. Their mother was the teacher, but they knew she wouldn't notice if they didn't show up, and even if they did show up, she would still mark them absent and yell at them for not going to class, even if they had been there. Azalea sniffed silently, Azure looking over at her younger sister.

"Hey, it's okay. Don't cry, everything's going to get better." She reassured.

"Thanks Azzy." Azalea said softly, wiping a small tear away.

"Anything for my little sister."

They only had each other. Their father had died long ago, is what their mother told them, but they knew that she never even saw their father again after getting pregnant with them. After fifth period, the twins would walk all the way home, but always made it home after their mother, no matter how fast they waked, their mother would always get home first.

"Do you think we'll-?"

"Not a chance Azalea, mom always gets home first."

"But what about tomorrow? It's Friday." Azalea asked. Every Friday, their mother would go out with friends and leave her daughters home alone until the next afternoon. When the twins entered middle school, they met the triplets, and then they met Andy. From then on, every Friday they got together at either Andy's house, or the triplets' place, and after they became friends with Ivone, that gave them one more friend to spend to their Friday with and another place to sleep. But this Friday was gong to be different. The triplets were fighting within each other, and they didn't even want to get involved with Andy's family drama, as for Ivone, they didn't want to risk anything with her. The twins made it home around four thirty in the afternoon, and school got out at two thirty, and even with an hour head start, their mother always made it home first. Azure opened the front door and sighed when they heard their mother "on the phone". She always did this.

"Mother, we're home." They called out, the youngest twin closing and locking the door behind them.

"Be quiet! I'm on the phone, I am so sorry, it's just my so-called daughters." Their mother stated. Azalea looked down sadly.

"Hey, chin up, be happy." Azure smiled softly in her sister's direction, which made her smile in return. Azalea was the happy twin, the cute twin. The one with the bubbly personality, and Azure hated it when her little sister looked sad. Azure herself, she always looked sad, or tired, or bored, it was either or on days, but there was on thing that cheered both of them up. That something, was paranormal activity videos, ghost sightings, demons, everything like that excited the two of them. They were always happy whenever they would watch a 'Top 10 Spookiest haunted dolls' video. They didn't know exactly why or when they had gotten into all that stuff, they just know that it was something that the two of them could enjoy watching together, as sisters. In their friend group, they all had siblings, except Ivone, which is why she came over so often, they had introduced her to the paranormal things, and she grew to love it too, paranormal things and Azure. Of course the older twin showed no interest, but still thought that they were great friends. The twins made their way up to their shared room and set their things down on the floor, lying down next to each other on their bed, sighing heavily in unison.

"Top 10?" Azalea suggested. Azure smiled and nodded. They got their computer and went onto DuckTube, searching up a video that they hadn't watched yet, which would be pretty rare, but they always found one. The two of them watched video after video, re-watching many videos. They would laugh and see if they could find some more information on the object, place, or video in general trying to expand their knowledge on it. It got dark very quickly and they hadn't eaten anything since lunch, so they got up, their computer in hand as they walked into the kitchen of the small one story house.

"Hey! It's ten, go to bed." Their mother commanded.

"We were just getting something to eat." Azure explained, pausing the video.

"You should have come down for dinner."

"You didn't call us to dinner." Azalea pointed out.

"I don't need to, you know my rules, dinner at five and then you wash the dishes and go to bed." Their mother explained her rules to them again, for what she thought was the millionth time.

"We were busy." Azure opened the pantry, to which her mother closed it.

"Don't, use that excuse with me young lady." She exclaimed, her tone changing drastically.

"You use it all the time!" Azalea yelled. "I'm busy, do it yourself, learn!" Azure looked at her younger sister, shocked that she had been the one to say something.

"Azalea Rosalind Latano! Go to your room!"

"No! Why do you suddenly pay attention to us!? You never care!"

"I always care!" Their mother claimed.

"NO YOU DON'T!!!" The twins yelled, dropping their computer in the kitchen leaving, running back to their room and slamming the door behind them. Azalea sniffed again, actual tears falling this time.

"Azalea-"

"No, just don't." The younger twin opened the sliding door to their small shared closet and walked inside, sitting down in the piles of new and old clothes, as well as fabrics. She then closed the door, her sobs muffled by her hand.

"Azalea, it's going to be okay."

"No it's not Azure...it's never okay." She sobbed.

"We can figure this out Azzy, just come out of there." The older twin pleaded.

"No." They had switched roles, and they didn't know if this would be permanent. "She's always getting mad at us, for no reason, she f-finds a way."

"I know, she's not a good mom, she might be a good teacher when it comes to teaching and having intelligence, but she doesn't know how to treat kids." Azure claimed.

"Yeah....she just, neglects us."

________________________________________________________________

Burdens

________________________________________________________________

Andy walked to his previous class, grabbing his things and waiting outside of the classroom, not wanting to see his younger brothers. His next class was one that he had with them. All of them. All seven brothers. So in attendance it would take three minutes to call out attendance, since his brothers were always slow to answer. The bell rang and Andy met up with the brothers he actually cared about, his younger brother, Josh, the third octuplet, his other younger brother Ashton, the fourth octuplet, and Austin, the fifth octuplet. Octuplets one, three, four, and five, were the only ones not controlled by their brother Jordan.

"Hi guys." Andy muttered under his breath as he met up with those three brothers.

"Andy! What happened to your hair?" Josh asked.

"Justin...." He replied.

"He did this?" Ashton asked quietly. Andy shook his head.

"I did, he got me mad, and...yeah, this happened."

"Andy, mom's going to be so mad." Austin claimed.

"So....it's not like it matters. Joe had her hair cut." The eldest octuplet explained.

"Yeah, and we didn't see our big sister for five days!" Josh exclaimed. "This is not good, and what are our brothers going to say when they see you."

"Who cares, Jordan would hate me more, if that's even possible, Alfred would do the same thing that Jordan does, Justin knows, and Jamie....he'd probably just look sad, as always." Austin looked down as his older siblings spoke to each other.

"Austin?" Ashton called out softly.

"Hm? Oh, nothing." He replied on instinct. "Sorry....instincts." He muttered.

"It's fine." The fourth octuplet said softly.

"Andy!?" A voice shouted from across the hall. "What did-!?" The voice was interrupted by a small yelp, followed by an 'ow'. The four octuplets sighed and looked down sadly. They knew that it was Jamie who had spoken, and that he had either gotten pulled back, punched in the back or hit on the head, by Jordan. The octuplets got into class, filling the second to last row of seats, since the seating chart was alphabetically.

"Alfred, Sousa." The teacher called out.

"Here." The youngest octuplet raised his hand and smiled, this class being his favorite, science. Jordan and Justin laughed at their younger brother, muttering hurtful words under their breaths.

"Andrea, I'm sorry, Andy, Sousa."

"Here." He answered quietly. Josh looked over at his older brother sadly.

"Ashton, Sousa." The fourth triplet simply raised his hand. "Ashton, Sousa?"

"H-here..." This time, the whole class laughed quietly at the octuplet for his shy stutter, except for Andy, Josh, Austin and Jamie.

"Austin, Sousa."

"Here sir." He replied.

"Let me guess, no homework this time either." The teacher stated.

"N-no sir...no homework." Justin laughed and looked over at Jordan, mouthing something to him, in which he nodded, Josh's hands turning to fists at what he heard.

"Of course. Jamie, Sousa."

"Present!" He exclaimed happily.

"Gay." A random student said in a cough. Jamie's expression immediately fell, his heart stinging as he looked down at his desk.

"Jordan, Sousa."

"Here sir, and I actually have my homework." He faced Austin and laughed, and evil expression on his face. The fifth octuplet looked away and at Ash, sadly. Josh slammed his fist down onto his desk.

"That's Austin's homework and you know it Jordan! You stole it!" He yelled, standing up in anger.

"I did not!"

"You did too! You just told Justin!"

"He didn't tell me anything!" Justin claimed.

"Joshua! Have a seat." The teacher scolded. Josh huffed and sat down in his seat, crossing his arms.

"Joshua, Sousa. Is here, sadly." The teacher muttered. The class snickered, making the third octuplet blush in embarrassment and anger.

"Justin, Sousa."

"Here." Attendance continued with the final row.

"Alright, work packets out and do your work." The teacher then went to his desk and sat down. Justin and Jordan looked over at Jamie, a glare in their eyes. Jamie looked at them nervously.

"Sir? Can we work in groups?" Jamie asked, his hand raised so the teacher could see.

"Yes, but different groups, you, Justin and the other two cant's work together today, switch around."

"B-but-"

"Ah, I'm the teacher, now go. If you want to work in groups of four, go ahead." Jamie received strong glares from his brothers, he looked away from them, and went over to Andy, Austin and Alfred.

"C-Can I work with you guys?" He asked, holding his binder close to his chest.

"U-um, sure." Austin answered, looking over at Andy. The class got into their own groups, Josh and Ashton being forced to work together with Jordan and Justin, which did not end well. Both Josh and Jordan were walking home with a black eye, that they had given each other. They met up with their older sisters at the half way point from the middle school and the the high school.

"Andy, what happened to your hair?" Alicia asked, grabbing her brother's now short hair in her hands. Andy pointed at Justin, who was walking ahead and picking on Alfred and Jamie, who took it remarkably well. "Oh, I see."

"But hey, we'll cover for you when the pasan asks."

"Joe, don't call mom a burden, even if that's what she calls us." When the ten siblings got home, they were greeted with another fight, their parents yelling at each other before their father left the house, again. This is where things mostly changed, the octuplets would stop picking on each other, and instead become a little closer, as they were picked on by their mom.

"LINE UP!!!" Their mom yelled. "Youngest to oldest." The siblings looked at each other. "Now!" They did as told, lining up in the order that they were told to. "Alfred."

"Yes m-mother?"

"How are your grades?"

"G-good? All A's and one A-." He replied, to which he earned a hard smack to the head.

"Do better, go to your room now."

"Yes, mother." Alfred hid around the corner, waiting for his siblings.

"Jamie."

"Yes ma'm?"

"Get that stupid make up off! How many times do I have to tell you!?"

"O-once ma'm, I'm sorry." His mom proceeded to push him out of the way.

"Go wash it off." She stood in front of Justin. "Justin. Justin, Justin, Justin."

"Y-yes mother?"

"Loose the stutter, don't be a wimp."

"I won't do it again mother." He muttered.

"Good, have you been doing your homework?"

"Um, w-well-"

"Stutter! Have you, been doing, your homework?"

"No mother, I haven't." His mother shoved him off to the side.

"Get started. Austin. Have you done the chores yet?"

"I-I, just got home mom." He explained.

"And? Clean before you go to school, cook before you go to school, just do it before you get home."

"But I have th-" He was interrupted by his mother slapping him across the face. The rest of the siblings wincing quietly at the sound of their brother being slapped.

"Chores, now!" She yelled. Austin nodded and turned the corner to be with his brothers, trying his best not to cry. "Ashton."

"Yes mother?"

"Speak up, I can't hear you!"

"Yes mother?" He said a bit louder.

"Better, how have you been doing in class?"

"O-okay, I think."

"Well check! No video games until all your grades are above an A plus."

"Th-that's not-." Ashton received a harsh glare from his mother.

"Do not, disobey me, Ashton. Go." She commanded.

"Yes mother." Ash rushed over to his brothers. "Joshua." The third octuplet didn't answer. "Joshua! Answer me!" He turned away, not facing his mother.

"Josh, just do it." Jordan whispered.

"Shut your mouth Jordan. What's on both of your eyes?" She asked.

"A bruise..." They answered in unison.

"Why?"

"A, f-fight..." They answered again.

"A fight huh? A fight! If you two wanted to get hit, you could have just waited to get home!" Josh flinched at the volume change in his mother's voice. "You both know what to do."

"Yes mother." They replied. The two of them then walking towards their brothers, but past them and sitting in a dark corner, facing each other, not allowed to talk. She moved onto Andy, stopping in front of him.

"I'll talk with you last." She then stood in front of Alicia. "Alicia, are you getting to class on time?"

"I've been trying mother, but getting to class right when the bell rings is impossible." The fifteen year old explained.

"Nothing is impossible! You're still alive, aren't you!?" Alicia nodded softly and tried to walk away, but was pulled back by her hair and pushed forward. She went over to her younger brothers, who huddled around her. "Joanna, grades."

"What's it to ya, pasan?" She said harshly, turning away from her mother, receiving an immediate slap.

"You are not allowed to use that language in this house, you know Filipino is forbidden here!"

"Even if we're half Filipino!?"

"You're half nothing, half minded is all you are!" Her mother yelled, moving her aside. "Andrea. What, the h*ll, did you do to your hair?" She growled. Andy looked around nervously, he looked over at Justin, who gave him pleading eyes, brimmed with tears. Andy knew that if he were to tell the truth, his brother's life would be at stake, and if he lied, something worse could possibly happen. "Andrea! Answer me!"

"I-I cut it!!" He yelled. "And don't call me Andrea! It's Andy!"

"No! Your full name is Andrea! Use it!"

"But Andrea is a girl's name!" Andy yelled.

"And you're a girl!" His mother yelled.

"Don't say it." Andy's siblings muttered, fearing for his safety.

"I'm not! I'm a boy!" Andy was shoved to the floor.

"I gave birth to three daughters and seven sons! Not eight sons! I gave birth to ten burdens! Ten burdens that ruined my life!"

"Then why did you have us!?" Joanna yelled.

"You think I wanted to keep you!? No! But your 'father' insisted! Yous should all be dead right now! Rotting in h*ll for the pieces of sh*ts you are!" Andy sat up, but got kicked down by his mom. "Now I want to know why you cut your hair, and I know it wasn't because 'you're a boy'." Andy had tears in his eyes, looking over at Justin. He muttered an apology to his younger brother, before telling their mother what had happened. Justin tried his best to hide behind his siblings, cowering away from his mother. What happened next was not good, or cheap, for Justin ended up in the hospital, once again.

________________________________________________________________

Brothers

________________________________________________________________

The triplets had just gotten home after a seemingly long car ride. Huey and Dewey had not stopped calling each other hurtful and offensive names the whole drive, the names getting worse and worse when they entered the manor, and since they would usually hang out in one room after school, things wouldn't stop.

"Get away from me f*gott!" Dewey yelled, walking into his room.

"I don't have to listen to you, a**hole!" Huey shot back. Louie walked in behind his brothers, going to hide under the bed to get away from them.

"Why are you always such an idiot!?" Dewey shot back.

"Wow, nice try. But that doesn't hurt me at all!" Huey claimed.

Huey's POV

Why am I fighting? Why with Dewey? Why with anybody? I just keep saying things, and I can't stop myself. What's happening? I'm mad, but, I'm not mad? I usually want to break something when I'm mad, but right now, I just want to cry. I won't cry, I won't let him get the satisfactory of having beaten me!

Dewey's POV

We both got in trouble, for something that he did to me. Believe me, I'm, p*ssed. Who knew that Louie coming out to be gay would cause this much drama. This much pain. Why would Huey even do this? He likes me apparently, but that just doesn't seem right. Louie and me, that's different, it's better. I just don't understand why I want to scream, why I want to break something! Why I want to break Huey.

3rd Person POV

It had been a while since school had been let out, so Louie decided to text Ivone, their conversation soon ended when she was called down for dinner. The green triplet suddenly heard something break. He looked out from under the bed and saw a broken vase on the floor in front of him and noticed that Dewey had a piece of that glass in his hands, having pinned his older brother down, trying to cut him with the shard.

"Dewey! Get off of me!" Huey yelled, struggling to keep the glass away.

"No! You deserve this! You disgusting piece of sh*t!"

"What the h*ll!? Why are you calling me that!?" Huey shoved Dewey off of him.

"Because you have a crush on me! That's why!" Dewey claimed. "And I'm your brother!"

"Well, well you have a crush on Louie! So take that!" The red triplet stuck his tongue and got a piece of glass thrown at him.

"I do not! Ugh! You're so stupid!" Wait, had Louie heard him right? Did Dewey have a crush on him? Did his brothers even know that he was there and had heard everything?

"D-Dewey? You have a crush on me?" Louie asked, looking up at him and getting out from under the bed. The middle triplet gasped.

"L-Louie, I, i-it's not what it seems, I swear!" He claimed.

"I-I should go." Louie looked away from his brothers as he left the room, his mind still confused as to what he heard.

Dewey....his brother.....had a crush on him?

(AHHH! I know this is late, like over an hour, but I've been working on this all day yesterday and it's really long, so I'm like super tired right now, but, there you go. Hope you enjoyed.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 245 11
The Freeman family met two girls and took them in without knowing a secret they've been hiding from them. It's up to Huey to find out that they are m...
130K 3.8K 30
Dipper has a dark secret that not even he knows about.
629 18 18
This is the sequel to Ducktales:Dewey vs Louie so if you haven't read that book please go read it right now this book have spoilers plus you won't re...
6.4K 109 11
When an unexpected visitor arrives with new information about Della they must work together as a family to find out what happened to their parents (S...