Dusk Till Dawn | Cheryl Bloss...

itzlolojauregui tarafından

"You can't just leave me here" She said, with a tear running down her face. "Then come with me" He stated, "L... Daha Fazla

Casts & Sountracks
|| PROLOGUE ||
|| Don't worry about me ||
|| Welcome to Riverdale ||
|| Pop's Diner ||
|| Seriously? You're Crazy ||
|| Not In My Territory ||
|| How Psychotic Could You Be? ||
|| Everywhere I go I see him ||
|| Serpent Kings ||
|| One Shot doesn't count ||
|| Tony with the Y ||
|| You're Staring..Again||
|| Mad World ||
|| Endure Physical Punishment ||
|| I Love Making a Scene ||
|| What The Hell ||
|| Say that you're okay ||
Note.
|| Rough Night ||
|| Welcome Back ||
|| Change ||

|| It's not Jealousy ||

1.7K 42 7
itzlolojauregui tarafından

"By the way, you've been uninvited
'Cause all you say are all the same things I did

Copycat trying to cop my manner
Watch your back when you can't watch mine"

- Copycat (Billie Eilish)

——————————————

As he walked on the empty corridor of Riverdale High, Classes were still going on. Theo being Theo Skipping classes as usual. Out of all the places he could think of was going to the library when reading wasn't his hobby. At this time, He takes a break on Pre-Calculus.

"Skipping class again Marquez" A familiar voice came back on the background. He sighed, turned around to the brown skin dressed in a professional formal suit. "Principal  Weatherbee" He said with a forced grinned on his face. "Theo" He replied back with a sing-song voice "This is you're last warning, Didn't we talked about this before?"

Theo nodded, "Don't worry Principal  Weatherbee," He continued "I was just about to head to the library" Truthfully, turned around before he could reach to the door. "Mr Marquez, I may sure to you that you're not  aware of your Grade Point Average?"

Theo shakes his head, "No? and why should I care?" Crossing his arms against chest.

"May I informed  that your grade doesn't look good in your records" He replied back, "You're scoring a 2.5 on Pre-calculus, which is below passing" putting his hands behind his back.

"And why are you telling me this now?" Theo raised his brows, "I'm afraid that you won't be playing on the Finals on Friday night," He replied back. His heart had skipped a beat, If he doesn't play. The whole team wouldn't be better without him. "What? Your serious?" Theo said, "C'mon! It's football Principal Weatherbee" He whined.

"And Football is education that falls under mathematics sir" He said, pulling with no emotions. He scoffed, "Principal Weatherbee, If I don't play on the Finals the team is gonna look bad or most importantly the school." Theo said, defensively.

"I'm pretty sure Coach Clayton, can handle the replacement-" Before he could speak, Theo answered quickly, defensively. "No!" He groans. Theo never wants to be replace, much likely to anyone's life. Mostly to Cheryl.

Cheryl is what he only got into his hands. Serpents will always be part of his life, but his mind would always focus on the redhead.

"Mr. Marquez?" Glaring Theo down, "I'm sorry, it's just-" He paused, with a sigh as Principle Weatherbee nodded. "The only way to make up your grade, is to get tutored Marquez"

"And what If I don't?" Theo asked, "Take this opportunity, or you won't play the finals if that's what you want..and you won't graduate" he replied back, pursing his lips together.

He scoffed, thinking of a person who could tutored him. Nothing but one person. Cheryl Blossom...

For a Bitch that has 4.0 GPA, she's capable of anything, and by that..everything.

"Where and who the hell am I going to ask?" He raised his brows. A cleared throat voice had intervened our conversation.

"I believe Queen Blossom would likely volunteer on this roll?" The red-head answered, Theo looked back, with his lips parted. Admiring her appearance, "You? Being my tutor?" Marquez replied back. He scoffed, shaking his head.

Please, I need a person who isn't much of a distraction—what?

Cheryl stares back at him with her arms crossed, lips formed into a smirked that looked evil to him.  "That's wonderful Ms. Blossom, thank you for this opportunity" he nodded, with a small smile. "As your honor Principal Weatherbee" she replied back with her chin lifted up as she puts on her superior look, gazing to her king.

Theo shakes his head, as he clenched his jaw. You have no idea, what you've got into Blossom.

"Theo, I suggest you start early before the game. I like to see progress" The bell rang, Principle Weatherbee walked away. As Cheryl walks down the corridor, students from other classes had walked out as well,. Theo trailed her back as both were walking on the same direction.

"You're kidding me right?" Theo said, with his brows furrowed. Cheryl scoffs, "I've never kid when it comes to this things,".
"I think you did enough help—" She intervened him quickly "I should be saying that to you"

The reason she wanted to help him because, first she love to see her man in pain. And surely deep down, she was low key her man once he enter this school.

The school know what's going on between the two. even Principal Weatherbee.

Theo chuckled, stopped his tracks. "Oh really?" with a small laugh "how?" He crossed his arms together. Cheryl turned around, rolling her eyes with a sigh.

"That other night?" She raised her brows, looking him down. He shakes his head, as it finally hit him.

The other night was the night Cheryl slept in peace, with her head rest against his shoulder. Both slept on each others arms as None of them weren't complaining.

"Cheryl-" before Theo could say anything, she overheard a conversation coming from the lounge, talking about a party.

"Did somebody say party?" She smirked, draping her arm against the wall. Her eyes were caught on the brunette guy who like a hot mess.

He looked at her full of pleasure, as he admitted she looked hot far from distant. He smiled, as a dimple had came on the side of his mouth which made Cheryl even like him more.

She walked towards him like a model who was on a runway, as Theo folds his arms against his chest, leaning his side against the wall and watches the whole situation.

"Hi there! I'm Riverdale's It Girl, Cheryl Blossom" She smirked, reaching his hands as they both started shaking.

" You must be Veronica's old school chum I keep hearing about—"

Theo looked at the new guy in town, which he looked familiar to him. No fucking way. Is that—

"Wesley. Wesley Fitzgerald Newton" He said, with a small smile admiring her appearance. Theo on the other hand, knew the guy. Which leads him to anger, but most likely jealously.

"Now that's a name I can get behind" she smirked maliciously, "If you know what I mean" She whispered then winked. The whole group mumbles as they like the tension on what's happening. They see a jealous Theo.

Theo had enough with the sexual tension. "Oh dude here he comes" Josie whispered to the pussycats.

Marquez intervened, "Wesley Fitzgerald Nitwit"
The group also Cheryl and the brunette looked at him. "Theo?" He gulped.

"You know him?" Veronica said, pointing at Marquez. Newton nodded, he remember every single detail about his past between both of them.

"Yeah, long time no see" He clenched his jaw, Newton nervously chuckled. "Didn't think you'd be here in a random place like this". Wesley just stood there as quiet just like the rest who's eyes were still onto the Marquez. "Actually I brought him here" Veronica said, "He's my best friend from New York"

Cheryl nodded, pursed her lips "and how long are you staying here?" He shrugged, "Probably for a few weeks or so?" He replied as Theo sighed, He didn't blame veronica at this point. but boy he disliked the dude. Till then he tries to find a way to expose his secret. "Anyway what are you doing here?" He replied to Marquez.

"I could ask you the same question" he smirked, and continued to talk "Veronica, did you know that he was related to a predator?" He said loudly, so that every person could hear this. Cheryl was amused how Theo was acting. reminded of her exposing Betty as she tried out for Cheer leading.

she doesn't know why, but she did like this side of him. very intimidating..

Wesley didn't like the way he brought up the topic, it was supposed to be a secret. He felt guilty inside of him, trying to protect his brother but since every one knows because of this ''chimera''. "Wait- Predator? what? Am I missing anything Newton?" Veronica said, which made the 'new guy' feel embarrassed on his first day. which already became a disaster.

"His brother," Theo clarified, loudly. "Ezra Fitz?" She replied back, raising a brow. Wesley sighed and nodded, as long with Theo. "you're right!" He exclaimed. "He had an affair with his student"

"Whoa" a whispered came out of Valerie, people started mumbling.  Wesley's heart was  beating fast, he felt paranoid to what the others think of him as.

"I mean there's no surprise for me" Cheryl said, with a shrug. "Andrews over here did it too" she clarified.

A smile of relief came out of newton, "Uh yeah..that ended a long time ago" Archie said, scratching the back of his neck, feeling awkward.

"God!" Theo exclaimed, feeling disgusted. "Is this how your family bloodline goes? Hooking up with teachers? is that so?" He said exposing him to the crowd. "I get the feeling you'd do the same," with a evil smirk on his face

"I'm not my like brother and anyone of my family" Newton replied back, defensively. Theo chuckled, "I doubt that" he mumbled.

"At least I don't go around asking drugs on the side of the streets like your dad" He said, sternly. As Theo know what he was talking about.

It was a hint of his past. "My dad doesn't do drugs," Theo said quickly. He lied in front of everyone, mostly in front of Cheryl.

"You have a behavior of violence" Newton expose him. Marquez chuckled, "You think you would just come here randomly, and try to trash talk me? You should know better" He grumbled, with a smirk.

Newton clenched his jaw, as Marquez know he wanted to fight him off. But violence was never the answer....well maybe sometimes.

"This is riveting, I can't breathe" Kevin whispered to Cheryl, as he like two hot guys fighting, more likely exposing each other. She was very intrigued. Yup...I like this side of him.

Cheryl sighed, "alright kids! Enough of playing Secret and Sins, let's save that for the party tonight" she exclaimed, cheerily. She turned to Wesley. Checking him out, from head to toe. "10 o clock you said?" She smirked, seductively. "I'll be there at 11" sticking her tongue out as she winks at him.

Wesley laughed silently, as he loved the sexual tension. Theo was not buying any of it. Anger was inside of him. But it was more likely jealously. Cheryl was up to something. Which she like the idea of making Theo jealous.

"You'd be there right?" Cheryl said, raising her brows, with a malicious grin. He scoffs, "can't have plans" he lied.

"Plans of what? Masturbating because of Cheryl?" Reggie intervened, which Melody nudges his shoulder. The Marquez furrowed his brows to him, shaking his head to a "no"

Theo had been sober for few weeks and now, he think  it would be a bad idea to party. But since Cheryl is going, he wanted to be there for her.

"You're right, you do have plans. I need you and Polly..." Jason's voice messed inside Theo's mind. Who's polly? He thought. "A person I wanted you to meet. Remember the name. Polly Cooper."

"aww, but you're going to miss out" Cheryl pouted, with puppy eyes. Theo didn't like that look. It made her more adorable, "yeah..you're missing out" Newton repeat Cheryl's sentence. With a innocent smile, which assume to be evil to Theo. Well that just killed my mood.

"Can't go." He reassure to Cheryl. She sighed, "alright then, I guess I'll just have fun with the others without you instead." She shrugged, turning around to see Newton. She admitted personally. He does look attractive with those brown eyes and dimples.

"Let me tour you around" Cheryl continued, "starting with the janitor's closet" She winked, and smirked seductively. Theo literally choke on his saliva. You're shitting me right? He glared at the two. His Heart and fist were clenched. He tried to hold the anger in.

Newton grinned at the red head head, he liked hearing her laugh. "Just kidding" Cheryl said, she walked away from the lounge which made Wesley trailed on her back.

Theo turned around to look at the group. The people started to smile how Marquez, was being jealous. "What the fuck just happened?" He exclaimed, shaking his head with nonsense.

Veronica walked toward, crossing her arms with a sighed. "I'm gonna say this loud and clear,"

After a big sigh from the lodge, she exclaimed. "YOU'RE SO FUCKING WHIPPED!!!" She grinned. Theo flinched from the screaming on his ear, till then he started to feel baffled.

————

It was the quarter of 7, lights were shining through the night. Marquez, was just standing outside the door of the ponytail blonde's house. Before he could knock, the door had opened which there was the ponytail blonde, dressed in white tank top with black pants holding her grey jacket. Which her facial expression looked sad.

"Theo? What are you doing?" She heads out, closing the door behind her. "Uh..I was just going to ask you a question, then I'm gonna head off after".

She nodded, "so..what up?" Theo sighed, "Do you know where your sister Polly Cooper is at?" He said, with a soft voice. "Oh..I wish I could tell you but now is not the time you could get to meet her"

He nodded, well I tried blossom. "Why not? I wanted to asked about Jason". Betty replied back, "I could answer that for you" she shrugged, "only Polly" Jason answered back into the brunettes mind.

"I'd like to, but I think your sister has a lot answers to my questions though"

She sighed, "well I could give you a head's up if she ever wanted to talk" Theo nodded. "How'd you know I had a sister?"

"I saw it from the yearbook" He lied, She nodded. Which was weird because she was acting very strange and gullible around him.
After breaking the awkward silence, Theo had spoken up to her.

"So..you and Jughead?" He scratches the back of his neck, "how are you guys?" Honestly he didn't care about the both of them, but he did felt bad at the moment. Jughead was busy with the South side, handling with the Ghoulies and Serpents  which he shouldn't be. Betty really need him. She needed comfort.

She chuckled, "I don't know anymore" She shrugged, "Just things are complicated, every  since this black hood had came into Riverdale.
I just thought this was a nightmare"

"Don't worry, everything's going to be okay" he clarified, which really isn't the best way to cheer someone. Theo wasn't really good at comforting in other cases.

She sighed, "can I ask you a question?" He nodded, "sure? What is it?"

"Do you love Cheryl?"

Love? Theo thought about it, "Uh...love is a strong word Betty" he chuckled nervously. "Really? Because I could see how the way you look at her than any guy would look at her" she replied back, "and plus she's my cousin, I care about family.."

He sighed. "I don't know how I'm suppose to feel whenever I'm around with Cheryl" he said truthfully.

His heart melts while talking about the red head. He knows but the same time he doesn't.
"Whenever I'm with Cheryl, I felt like things could be...good"

"Good as in...??" Betty said, he shrugged. "I don't know. It's complicated. I'm complicated."

She sighed, "well whatever you feel about her, take pride on it. The girl had been hurting inside nearly her life or every since jason died. Love her or not, you'll remember one day why you showed up to her or the other way around. She liked having you around, and I know you love it."

He nodded, "Hate it when you're right" he said sarcastically.

"Well I'm about to head to Newton's party," Betty said, with a small sad smile. Before she could walked away. "Right...Betty" she turned around to see the brunette who was still on her porch.
"Can you do me a favor?" She nodded.

"Keep an eye out on Cheryl for me? Okay?" She saluted, "yes sir" with a small smile and walked away. Which left Theo all alone.

He walked down the stairs of the porch, till he reach to his phone which was ringing. He slide to call, as he put the device on his ear.

"Theo, Meet with us at the Whyte Wyrm ASAP we got a Very Crucial Serpent meeting" he hang up, as he walked toward his motorcycle hopping in. Putting his helmet on and started to revved the engine then headed off to the whyte Wyrm

—-
AN: happy thanksgiving ya'll :)))) Hope you join this chapter or whatevaaa 😁

Thank you for 9k! Turns out I'll be adding more conflicts on this book so be prepared. Sorry I didn't update, but here I am! Cya at the next chapter 😁😬

Don't forget to vote, or live a comment for your opinion if ya want so.. lol

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

308K 7.7K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
129K 6.4K 46
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
387K 10K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...
137K 5.9K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...