You Changed Me - Jenzie

By JenzieGirl

(SEQUEL IS OUT)Johnny Orlando is one of the quiet types. He has a lot on his mind, but he never expresses wha... More

Characters!
Introduction!
001. I Guess It Helps
002. Look Who It Is
003. Stubborn
004. Hello, Neighbor!
005. Breathe
006. Friends?
007. Really?
009. Hey, Cutie!
010. Couldn't Take It!
011. Little Do You Know
012. Oh My God!
013. Day and Night
014. Guilty
015. Jenzie?
016. Happy Ending
My playlist
The End
JaguarEssentials

008. Maybe/ New Story

1.5K 68 15
By JenzieGirl

Hey guys! I've come up with a new book called My Crescent Wolf. If you read this chapter then the video is up above. If not, then the trailer is on YouTube!

·:*:·゚☆。Mackenzie:

When I entered my house, Maddie and my mother were sitting at the dining room table. Both had their attention engrossed on their phone, so I started to stalk my way over to them. 

"Hey guys! You'll never believe what I did today!" I shouted behind them. But to my surprise, they had the right idea

"Oh, yes we can!"

"Yeah Kenz! You're practically famous now! Like me," Maddie says, flipping her hair over her shoulder. I cock my head. Me? Famous? 

"Guys, it was just one video, and it only has-" I take out my phone and pull up the video, revealing ten thousand views. In one day!

"Kenz! Check your Instagram!" Maddie squeaks. I had already had over nine hundred thousand followers thanks to my sister's fame, but now? Two million followers. And this time, because of me.

"Wow, you're almost as famous as me now," Maddie huffs.

"Can you girls help me with dinner?" my mom asks. We both nod and head up stairs. I instantly run into my room and hop on my bed, screaming into my pillow. I can't believe how successful my song was! I laid flat on my bed facing the ceiling. Of course, like the fan-girl I am, I have a picture of Cole Sprouse on my ceiling. But while looking at Cole, I couldn't help but think of-

CLINK! CLINK!

Did someone just throw a pebble at my window? I get up and walk to my windowsill revealing a smiling Johnny Orlando inside of his room. His smile is so cute, and I'm not ashamed of thinking it either.

"Thanks," Johnny smirked.

"What?" I ask confused.

"You complimented my smile."

Oops, I said that out loud... 

"Oh, you're welcome." We sit in silence for a moment before Johnny says,

 "Have you checked your Insta?"

"Yes!" I squeal.

"Shh, keep your voice down, Kenz," John says giggling.

"Sorry," I blush.

"it's okay," Johnny smiles. There he goes again. Smiling, laughing, talking. I love it, but I don't get it.

"Why are you so nice to me?" I ask, curiously.

Johnny scoffs. "I should be asking you the same thing."

"I mean, when you actually get to know you, you're like the sweetest, most talented person I've ever met," I say truthfully.

Johnny's eyes brighten. "Likewise. Besides, you're the first friend I've has since, well, five years ago. And out of all people in school, you chose to talk to me." He says the last part sadly, and I feel my heart break.

"You miss them, don't you."

Johnny nods, thinking of his two best friends from years before. 

"Yeah, a lot. They were my ride or die since preschool."

"it's Carson and Hayden, right?" I ask for clarification.

Johnny sniffles saying, "Yes." I give him a reassuring smile, leaning against my window pane. 

"It's gonna be okay. Also Johnny?" I ask, changing the subject.

He looks into my eyes concerned, and I pull out a small bottle.

 "I can't help but notice your bruises, and I bought you this." I toss him the bottle and he catches it, revealing a cream for healing bruises. Johnny's face reddens, but he gratefully takes the cream. "Thank you," he whispers.

"Of course."

Suddenly, my mother calls, "Kenzie! Maddie! Time for dinner!"

"Coming! See you later, John," I smile.

"Bye, Kenz."

I quickly close the window and change into my pajamas. When I head downstairs, I can smell the spaghetti and my mouth waters. Didn't realize how hungry I was.

...

After dinner, I spent my last few hours before bed scrolling through Instagram. I still couldn't believe how many followers I gained. And all for my singing. I suddenly remember Johnny, and wonder if he has an Instagram. I try searching up his name, but nothing pops up.

The only thing that pops up is a girl named Lauren Orlando.

And she looks an awful lot like Johnny.

But, it's getting late so I decide to go to bed instead.

·:*:·゚☆。Johnny:

It was 7:00 right now, and I couldn't stop thinking about today. Mackenzie's my only friend, and now that she's famous. Won't we grow apart? Will I become famous because I'm her friend? I was interrupted out of my thoughts to the sound of my alarm clock that strikes 7:30. I was just thinking about how my day will go, but I guess I'm about to find out.

Lauren steps into my room calling, 

"John? You up?" I wave from underneath the covers

 "Morning. You're still gonna introduce me to your friend, right?" I sit up and nod.

"Yay! I've never met any of your friends before. Sometimes I wonder if you're embarrassed of me, you know, your twin sister." Little does she know, I never had any friends. All this time. I get up and walk over to Lauren, embracing her into a loving hug.

"Love ya too, bro." She walks back into her room to finish getting ready. I look at my phone to see youtube notifications one after another. I gotta admit, I'm still a bit nervous about putting myself out there. I mean, until now, I've just been known as the speechless freak who wears oversize clothes.

I go into the bathroom to take a nice, hot, shower. After my shower, I walk into my room with a towel around my waist. I look into the mirror and realize my body is bruise free. I smile, remembering how I used the bruise cream from Kenzie last night.

I look into my closet and got out a normal sized pair of sweats. I turn towards my dresser to get my phone, only to spot a half-naked Mackenzie Ziegler through the other window. She had on a pink laced bra and black underwear. She looks hot.

"Morning, Kenz."

"Huh? Woah, John! I-" She quickly throws her shirt on and makes her way to the window. 

"So, all your bruises are gone, huh?"

"Guess that cream worked like magic," I smiled. Suddenly, her face hardens. 

"You're not wearing that today, are you?" I look down at my sweats and the over sized green hoodie I had chosen to put on. What do I say? Is something wrong with my outfit?

Before I can respond, Kenzie climbs through her window and into mine. It's a two story house, but our windows are close enough to reach the other one. My eyes widen as Kenzie makes her way to my closet. A girl is in my room....

"Kenz, what are you doing?" I ask as she rummages through my closet.

"You're not wearing that, John," she says disgusted.

"Well, what do you have in mind?" She tosses me a pair of ripped blue jeans and denim jacket. I haven't worn this outfit in about a year, I'd be surprised if it still fits.

"Hurry up or we'll be late!" I quickly change and notice Kenzie stare at me not-so-subtly. 

"You know, it's not polite to stare," I say with a smirk. She instantly blushes.

 "Oh, shut up." I finish getting dressed, and she suddenly steps right in front of me, our noses almost touching. I feel my breath hitch. What's going on?

"I just need to fix this one strand of hair," she says, ruffling my locks.

Oh.

"Alright, ready?" I glance in the mirror and I feel–happy. I like the way I look.

"Well, we're not having you walk through my front door. Nobody knows you're here!" I say, nervously.

"Watch me!" She begins to head towards the door in a hurry, but I grab her just in time, pinning her to the wall. Our faces, once again, are inches apart. Our small pants breathe in sync as we stare into each others eyes.

Is this my first kiss?

Before I have time to think, I feel a pair of fingers tickle my hips. "Hey!"

"Shouldn't of done that, Orlando!"

And with that, she giggles and exits the room.

Uh oh.

·:*:·゚☆。Mackenzie:

I walk down the stairs to see a family of five. I step down the last steps and all eyes were on me. Their expressions were a mixture of confusion and shock. I mean, they don't know who I am.

"Hi, sorry. We were just leaving," I say.

"We?" The mother asks. Johnny, right on cue, rushes down the stairs, and his mother winks.

"John, didn't know you had a friend over."

Johnny rolls his eyes and grabs my wrist, pulling me to the door. But we're stopped short when his mother asks, "Do you go to Jamen High , sweetie?"

"Yes, I do."

"Well, would you two like a ride?"

"That's be great!" I say.

"Great! I'll get my purse!"

While waiting outside, I take my phone out and snap a selfie of myself for Instagram because, why not?

Liked by maddieziegler, and 125,009 others

kenzieziegler: #goodmorning !

I look over to the wall and see Johnny leaning against it, staring off into space. He looked really cute. It has me thinking about how cute he looked in an outfit where he puts effort into it. I ought to remember this morning.

Liked by nadiaturner, and 18,999 others

kenzieziegler: whatchu thinkin' bout? :P

View all comments

nadiaturner: who,,is,,that!!

maddieziegler: awe he's cute sis!

brandonrowland: he looks familiar,,,do i know this guy??
-kenzieziegler: he went to ur preschool

carsonlueders: aye he lookin' fire !

Though I didn't see it, Johnny leaned over my shoulder and saw my post.

"What did you just do!?" he screeches.

"Nothing! I-"

"Wait," his sister Maddie says. "Did you just speak?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 617 31
When popular teen singer Mackenzie Ziegler, born and raised in the city, is told to go experience the country for inspiration for a new song, she has...
10.3K 254 65
Sequel to "secret baby" When Lauren set up a whole plan just to prove that her brother Johnny Orlando is the dad of Mackenzie Zieglers kids. There's...
55K 2.9K 36
When Johnny Orlando realises his best friend is insecure and self conscious, he hatches a plan to raise her confidence. #1 -kenzie #2 -johnnyorlando...
147K 3K 41
[Completed] Mackenzie Ziegler, lives a dark life. She's consumed by her overpowering depression. Johnny Orlando, her ex-best friend, wants to know he...