The Only Exception [BoyxBoy]

By ShadieTree

(BOOK FOUR OF THE KISSING BOOTH SERIES) Ryan Rivera doesn't have it easy. He grew up in the foster system wit... More

The Only Exception
ρroℓogυε
01 | ιf ιт'ѕ ℓσνιn тнαт уσυ ωαnт
02 | numb
03 | ωнαт nσω
04 | nєνєr єn∂ιng
05 | ωє αℓℓ ωαит ℓσνє
06 | ѕєℓғιѕн вoy
07 | ωнєrє нανє уσυ вєєn
08 | ѕoѕ
09 | нαтє тнαт ι ℓσνє уσυ
10 | α вσу ℓιкє мє
12 | ғσσℓ ιи ℓσνє
13 | ѕαмє σℓ' мιѕтαкєѕ
14 | ѕтυρι∂ ιn ℓσνє
15 | ωє rι∂є
16 | ℓσѕт ιn ραrα∂ιѕє
17 | кιѕѕєѕ ∂σn'т ℓιє
18 | nσ ℓσνє αℓℓσωє∂
19 | тαкє α вσω
20 | кιѕѕ ιт вєттєr
21 | rєнαв
22 | crαzу ℓιттℓє тнιиg cαℓℓє∂ ℓσνє
23 | cσмρℓιcαтє∂
24 | cℓσѕє тσ уσυ
25 | ∂ιαмσи∂ѕ
26 | love on the brain

11 | ѕĸιn

12.5K 675 2.1K
By ShadieTree

a/n: You know what it is! It's that time again where the person who leaves the most inline comments on this chapter will get a dedication and a follow on the next chapter (no spam). Yesterday was my birthday and what better gift is there than to read all of your hilarious comments? Oh, and this chapter contains explicit content.

No teasing, you waited long enough
Go deep, I'mma throw it at you
Can you catch it?

Chapter 11 ~ Skin

Bobby Cooper

I knew that Ryan was going to be my best friend on our first day of second grade.

Our teacher had randomly paired us up in an elementary-school-friendly version of speed dating where we only had one minute to find out everything we possibly could about the person sitting across from us. We had a small class of ten people, and eight of them were complete weirdos who wanted to be astronauts, presidents, and other unrealistic things when they got older.

I was a smart kid, fortunate enough to have parents who tried to do as much as they could to get me ahead of my classmates. At the age of five years old, I had already known that Santa was a sham, and I had already known how to synthesize aspirin from scratch.

School was always miserable because I was forced to be in a room full of people who couldn't even write their names properly. So when I finally got to Ryan, I recited the same question I had asked everyone else, "What do you wanna be when you grow up," totally expecting a dumb, silly answer.

But Ryan didn't respond with a dumb, silly answer, but rather a sad, meaningful one. "I wanna be a husband with kids and a house that's big enough for everyone to have their own room, and a job that makes me happy." It was through this response that I realized that like me, Ryan wasn't on the level of our fellow second grade classmates. He had seen things, done things, that no second grader should ever have to go through, and I knew then I wanted to befriend him.

We complimented each other. He was usually reserved and sarcastic, while I was more on the wild and crazy side. We had a great dynamic that allowed for our friendship to go on for as long as it did, and throughout those almost- nine years, we had grown a bond that was seemingly unbreakable. We would do anything for each other—no questions asked—so when Ryan fell into a funk about not being able to have his first gay experience, I knew I had to do something about it.

"Then why don't you just suck mine?" I asked with a genuine curiosity in my words. Ryan ended his sentence abruptly and flicked his hazel eyes to mine. It was hard to read his facial expression because it looked like his face was void of anything at all, so stoic-like. Growing slightly uncomfortable by his uneasy stare, I said, "what?"

It was only then that a small smile broke onto his lips. He sat back in his seat and shook his head. "I swear, you purposely say stupid things just so you can give me a brain aneurism," Ryan responded with his signature sarcastic attitude coating every word.

"Stupid? How is this stupid? You'll get the dick that you've been crying about so much, and I'll get free head. Sounds like a win-win to me."

"Wait, so you aren't joking?" he asked for clarification as the resigned look reappeared on his face. When I shook my head, he laughed. "I didn't think I would need to say this, but Bobby, you're straight—just in case you forgot."

"I don't need to be gay to get head," I said with a shrug. "I can just close my eyes, pretend you're a girl."

Ryan continued to chuckle to himself like what I was saying was humorous to him, even though for once in my life, I was actually being serious. "That's a wonderful way to have my first gay hook-up. With a straight guy who's picturing me as a girl." He blew out a breath that sounded almost frustrated in nature and focused his attention on his phone.

"It's nothing personal, I just—"

"Yep," he said, harshly.

He didn't say anything else on the subject for the remainder of the drive and when I finally pulled my car into the driveway of his house, I turned off the engine and slumped in my seat, deciding to break the silence. "Well, can you think of anything better, then? I'm not going to sit here and listen to you complain about your gayness when you're the one not taking this opportunity."

"I'm not complaining."

"You literally just were."

"No, I—"

"I wanna be able to suck a dick without feeling like a conquest," I relayed his words back to him, making sure to pitch my voice a few times higher so that he'd know how stupid he sounded. "I'm trying to help you out here."

Ryan threw his hands up in the air, catching me completely off guard. "How many times do I have to tell you that I don't need your help?" he shouted at me with an odd amount of hostility in his voice and rage in his eyes. "You tried to help with my birth parents—didn't make things better because now I know that my mom is fucking crazy. You tried to help with Mr. Adney—didn't make things better because he's older than me! You're not going to help me this. You're not going to fuck things up for me, again. No."

Lately, Ryan's random outbursts of emotion were becoming more frequent. I couldn't understand why he was getting so worked up about my efforts of being a good friend considering he was the reason why those things didn't work out. "Uh, no. You don't actually know that your mother is crazy—you assumed she was, and at the time, I didn't know that Mr. Adney was going to be our teacher. If he wasn't, then everything would've been fine."

"He's twenty four."

"The age of consent here is sixteen."

Ryan's eyes widened, and he looked stuck, almost. "Doesn't matter. It's illegal because he's my teacher."

"Won't be for long," I sang in a mocking tone, but it didn't do much to improve the dark and dour atmosphere that had settled upon us. Ryan shoved his belongings into his backpack and jumped out of the convertible in record time, starting the trek up to his front door. He was clearly mad, about what I couldn't really decipher, because this had to be about more than just a simple blowjob. "Ryan, your happiness is the most important thing to me," I said as soon as I caught up to him.

Without turning to look at me, he swung open the front door, and said, "yeah, yeah, you say that a lot. I'm just not interested in giving my best friend a blowjob, okay? It's weird, and it's going to change things between us."

I shook my head and folded my arms across my chest, taking a defiant stance. "Spit-shake that it won't change anything between us."

Spit-shaking was something that we did every once in a while. The rules of the spit shake that we established in sixth grade were that we were contractually obligated by a solid saliva bond to uphold the promise we made with it and could not break it under any possible circumstance. Shit-shaking was only reserved for the most important promises ever, and I knew myself and our friendship enough to know that Ryan sucking my dick wouldn't change anything between us.

Ryan walked further into the house and peered around the corner into the kitchen to see where his parents were, and when he couldn't find them, he turned to me. "You want to spit-shake on this, really?" I gave him a cheesy grin just as I formulated enough saliva in my mouth to spit a reasonable amount onto the palm of my hand. Ryan looked at me with disgust, but he eventually gave in by doing the same. "You know what this means, right?"

"That you're gonna suck my dick and I can't complain about it afterwards."

He tried to stop himself from smiling, but I still caught the undercurrent of amusement on his lips. "Okay, then." He latched onto my hand, allowing our saliva to become one, and shook it firmly.

As we made our way up to his room, neither of us said anything. I was using the time to think about what I had just done—made a promise that couldn't possibly be broken, or else—and I hadn't even stopped to think about how I would feel about my best friend going down on me. I wanted to do this for him because I'd do anything for him, but I really hoped that our friendship wouldn't change afterwards.

I liked the way things were and I didn't want that to change.

Ryan entered the room first, throwing his backpack to the floor, and then turned to face me. "Bryan's at football practice, my parents are at work, and Kahori is at her book club thing, so we have a little while."

"Shouldn't take long," I said with a shrug, making my way across the spacious room to have a seat at the edge of his bed. "It takes me, like, five minutes to come."

Ryan let out a short laugh that lasted all of two seconds and began to rub the back of his neck, obviously nervous. My eyes followed his every move as he began to pace in circles around the room and muttered a few unrecognizable sentences under his breath. His anxiety over the subject manner reminded me of my first time.

"Ryan?" I prompted after watching him freak out for a total of five minutes. "Are we going to do this, or not?"

"Huh?" He spun around to face me so fast that he almost stumbled over. When he finally caught himself, he gave me a questioning look, then stuttered out, "O-oh! Um, yeah ... yeah, we c-can, uh, can do that." Slowly but surely, he made his way to me and cautiously lowered himself to the empty space beside me. Another moment of silence dawned on us before he said, "Should I take your pants off?"

"It's supposed to be your first gay experience. I shouldn't tell you what to do."

"What? Bobby, oh my god, this is weird. Just take your pants off, please."

I rolled my eyes, and said, "God, you're so demanding," but proceeded to undo the button on my pants and push it down to my ankles.

"Your boxers, too."

With a sigh, I reluctantly did as he requested. "What's next? I suck my own dick?"

Ryan didn't respond verbally, but he gulped loudly once his stare fell onto my lower half. More silence ensued and I found it to be quite amusing, actually. Ryan was usually calm and collected, but lately, I had seen him lose his cool on a number of occasions. To think that he once was such a master at flirting with girls, and now he was such a nervous wreck when it came to guys was so entertaining to watch.

"I don't think we should do this," he said through the silence. To annoy him even further, I nodded in agreement and reached for my pants again. "No! I mean, uh, shit. It's just really awkward."

"You're making it awkward. I'm fine."

He chewed on his bottom lip thoughtfully. Soon enough, he inched off the edge of the bed so that he was sitting on his knees in front of me. He stared at my dick in anticipation with a strange mixture of emotions morphing onto his face, and then he looked to me. "Okay, well, do you want me to play porn? You know, to get you hard?"

A laugh rolled off my tongue before I could stop it, succeeding in making Ryan even more of a mess. "I have my imagination, Ryan, it's fine." His cheeks burned a hot red as we continued to look in each other's eyes. I tried to give him a friendly smile–anything that would help him feel more comfortable–but it didn't seem like that made anything better because he broke eye contact and dipped his head to the floor with his hands still lingering over my crotch.

"Okay, I'm just gonna–" He grabbed onto the base of me, and gasped, "–shit." He lifted his head to me as though I would hold some kind of answers to the question he was asking himself, but I just shrugged.

Ryan squeezed his eyes shut and leaned into me so that his mouth was just inches away from my dick. He breathed lightly on me, hesitant, but he manned up eventually by lowering his mouth onto me.

I felt myself tingle at the sudden warm sensation and as he continued to bob his head up and down the length of my dick, I let my eyes flutter shut and threw my head back to fully allow myself to enjoy this. I started out by trying to take Ryan out of the picture and replacing him with a busty blonde with hair so long that she had to hold it up on her head as she blew me. That, paired with all the attention I was getting, succeeded in making my dick pulse with pleasure.

Ryan wasn't necessarily bad. He did all the things that girls usually did on me, like sucking on the tip and going deeper. It wasn't anything particularly special, but it was enjoyable enough to relax my muscles.

That was, of course, until Ryan got so lost in his own rhythm that he grabbed onto my thighs with a strong grip and worked me faster, tightening his lips as he did so. I was so caught off guard by his sudden change in pace that my eyes snapped open just in time to see him take me out of his mouth and produce a running wad of saliva that dripped from the tip of me and along to the sides. My eyes widened, and I didn't have time to filter what came out of my mouth next, "Fuck, Ryan," I moaned.

"You like that?" he inquired, raising a prompting brow as he did so. The nervous Ryan that had been freaking out about touching my pants was gone now, and a horny version had replaced him.

I nodded. "Yeah, dude, that was..." I thought twice about finishing my sentence because I didn't want to say anything too weird, but seeing as though this was his first blowjob, I figured I'd give him credit where credit was due, "...that was hot."

And Ryan continued to suck me with a confidence that I had never seen from him before. He made sure to use his hands (which was something that girls never thought to do with me) and he got messy with it, which was something that I never knew I needed until he did it. Somewhere in the middle of it, the pleasurable tension inside me kept building to the point where I had to reach out to grab onto the tufts of Ryan's short hair. I would push his head deeper, and he would gag and make a whole lot of other hot noises that made my body feel even hotter.

I knew it was coming soon, so as a courtesy, I asked, "Where do you want it?"

He pulled out enough to say, in a dangerously low, seductive voice, "on my face," and resumed sucking.

Nodding in approval, I let him suck me like there was no tomorrow and when I was close, I grabbed onto his hair to pull his head back and used my free hand to finish the job. In just seconds, I spilled everything I had onto Ryan's smug face, breathing heavy and moaning loudly in the process. "Ah, fuck!" I grunted out, the intensity of the orgasm preventing me from keeping my eyes open.

I had gotten to lost in my orgasm that I didn't realize that Ryan was trying to get my attention until he slapped my thigh repeatedly. I snapped my eyes open, a gasp getting stuck in my throat when I saw that Ryan's eyes were squeezed tightly together and he was panting. "What! What is it?" I asked through my heavy breaths.

"My eye!" he screeched in a voice that was significantly higher than his own. Completely disregarding the fact that my pants were at my ankles, I scrambled off the bed to try to help him, but ended up shamelessly tumbling to the floor. I tried to recover in time, but Ryan was growing more agitated. "Bobby! It's burning!" he yelled at me.

"Okay, okay," I yelled back as I tried to shake my pants to the floor without having much success. I snuck a glimpse at him to see that tears were streaming steadily down in his face. "Are you crying? Dude, don't cry! Shit, I'm coming–just give me a–"

"I'm not crying!" Ryan shouted, making my skin tense. "My eyes are fucking burning, you shitface! God, if I could see, I would fucking choke you."

"You told me to do it on your face!"

"On my face! Not in my fucking eyes!" he retaliated, his face screwed up in discomfort. "Robert, fucking help me!"

I finally managed to undo the death trap that was my pants and staggered onto my feet. Persistent groans and agonizing screams sounded from Ryan as I tried to help him to his feet and get him into the bathroom. My first move was to close the sink's drain, fill it up with cold water, and forcefully shove his head into the water bath. He flailed around at first but his body mellowed out soon thereafter, and I collapsed onto the wall behind us, breathing out a sigh of relief. "You good?"

He pulled his head out the water and snatched a hand towel from the rack to dry off. "We're never doing that again," he spat bitterly just before sauntering into his room again.

Reluctantly following behind him, I gave him a smug look. "Why, you didn't like it?"

"No," he said, even though I knew he was lying.

"Shit," I said with a slight careless fall in my shoulders, "because I did."

Ryan tried to stop himself from laughing, but the craziness of this whole situation was quite the knee-slapper, so he laughed anyway. "Thanks, Bobby. That was really nice of you."

"Anytime." I waved off his gratitude like it was nothing because I'd do anything for him with or without a thank you. If this made his transition into being a flamboyant gay all the more easier, then so be it. "Now you should have no problem sucking Mr. Adney's dick for an A."

"Why are you like this," he asked as he shook his head in dismay, even though it sounded more like a statement.

"If you suck his dick like you did mine, he'll have to quit his teacher job and wife you up."

Ryan continued to shake his head, chuckling quietly to himself as he did so. "Bobby, I'm leaving."

"I'm serious." I followed Ryan out the door and down the steps. Even when he fell onto the living room sofa and turned the TV on to drown me out, I kept purring in his ear. "You guys can have British gaybies."

"Oh my god, Bobby—shut up!"

————

a/n: So yeah, that happened. Make sure you guys comment like crazy (as long as it's relevant to the chapter and not random stuff) on this chapter to have the chance at a dedication and a follow. I was really so overwhelmed by the responses on the last chapter and your support and love means the world to me. It's what keeps me wanting to update so frequently.

Now onto the nitty gritty: Now that Bobby and Ryan have had their first intimate moment, how do you think it will change their friendship, if it does at all? This story is quickly becoming one of my favorite books because Bobby and Ryan are my sons and I love them so much. It's going to suck to see them in their darkest moments, but I'm excited for it!

Until next time,
Lara <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 6.5K 44
Highest Rankings: #1 Interracial #2 LGBT/LGBTQ #2 Gay #2 highschool #3 Wattpride #5 Boyxboy #17 ManxMan Mason Moore and Mark Tyler have been friends...
Tense By kara

General Fiction

4.1M 169K 54
"I love you." "Oh?" "In a non-bro sort of way, y'know? Full homo." ~~~ Kai and Roan are a lot of things. Best friends, football players, straight...
60.8K 5.9K 41
🏆Featured ×3 Revised edition available on Barnes and Noble, Apple Books, Amazon and many more retailers near you! ** 22 letters. 24 days. 1 boy. Wha...
78.3K 3.7K 26
Sequel to More Than Just Roommates!! **Completed** It's been ten years since the four boys first got together, and a lot has changed. They've gotten...