A NEW WORLD: Acotar and tog ✅

By -unrelatedtwins-

When the wyrdmarks get out of control, Aelin and her court are sucked into a mysterious world, Prythian... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 16 - Epilogue

5.4K 100 72
By -unrelatedtwins-

Feyre's P.O.V

"And that's how we ended up saving you from Tamlin," Aelin finished, sipping her hot cocoa.

After running to the forest on the outskirts of town the Spring Court and winnowing back to Velaris, Rhys treated us all to tea at the Starfall Teahouse. Oh, how I missed Velaris. The beautiful architecture, the kind residents, the majestic night sky. I couldn't forget Rhys of course. He smiled at me as I grinned at him, happy to be home.

This new court on the other hand, intrigued me. Aelin Galathynius, Queen of the lands of Terrasen, in the continent of Erilea. The name didn't ring a bell, nor had it been mentioned in any of the books I had read while at Tamlin's mansion.

The Queen was bold, brash, and downright amusing. I felt drawn to their court, warmed by their honesty. I had quite enough of Tamlin's forced flattery in the Spring Court.

I took the time to learn each person from Aelin's Court. It was the least I could do after they helped rescue me. Elide was the shy one, reminding me of myself when I first entered these lands. Dorian was the black haired Prince, smiling at everyone as he took a bite of a biscuit. He seemed charming.

Rowan was cool and calm. He was Aelin's mate. I could've guessed before Aelin told me, considering the way he looked at her. It was sweet.

Aedion was Aelin's cousin. Their familiar features were very noticeable too. Aedion was loud and humorous, much like his cousin.

Lysandra was the one who shifted into Tamlin to help rescue me. I must admit, she was very pretty when she didn't shift. Her powers must be pretty useful.

And Manon? Ah...Manon. Her cold gaze drifted towards me as she continued to make lively small chat with Amren. I shuddered. It was like a cat watching a mouse, ready to pounce. Delightful. Her and Amren would get along well.

I grinned at Aelin, taking a gulp of my green tea. It tasted sweet and decadent.

"Thank you. All of you. For rescuing me. I'm sure Rhys thinks the same."

Rhys looked up at me, nodding.

"I am most grateful to you all, humble slaves of Erilea."

He smirked as Aelin threatened to spill his tea on his crotch. I laughed out loud. It wasn't often I had such guests that could make me laugh.

Suddenly, 3 figures winnowed to our corner, sending a gust of wind through the table and chairs.

"Having fun without me?" Mor pouted.

"Sorry Mor, they've grown sick of you. I don't blame them of course." Cassian retorted, earning an elbow in the side from Mor. Azriel watched the whole thing, his eyes sparkling.

"Cassian, Azriel, Mor!" I yelped, running over to them and hugging them close. In the process, knocking Manon's blood infused chai over, courtesy of Amren. She hissed.

I couldn't care less, as Cassian smugly grinned at Rhys.

"Told you she'd miss us," I elbowed him in the side as he and the others returned the embrace.

"What is it with the ladies and elbowing me?"

Mor took no notice, twirling me around.

"I've missed you so much! When your the only woman in a house full of brutes, you long for company you know?"

Azriel raised his eyebrows. "We're really that bad?" He looked at me and smiled, welcoming me back. I chuckled.

"Sorry Az, no offence." Mor flicked her hair, surveying the two courts having tea.
"Got room for three more?"

~~~~
Aelin's P.O.V

It was lots of fun conversing with Mor and Feyre with Lysandra and Elide, as we talked of old times and new.

"Did you know that for Illyrians, it's rumoured wing span to the size of...you know." Feyre whispered.

I barked a laugh, glancing at Rowan. Lysandra covered up her mouth as she giggled while Elide blushed scarlet.

"Must just be Illyrians then. Rowan can shape shift into a hawk."

"A bird!" Mor cackled, doubling over in laughter. Rowan raised his eyebrows, clearly not listening in.

I gave her a sly grin, while Mor wiped her tears. "Well I couldn't say the rumour is true then..."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Feyre's eyes sparkled.

"Nothing nothing!" I said quickly, gulping her tea. The other girls smirked at me. Time to change the subject.

"I used to be an assassin." I said smugly. Feyre and Mor's eyes widened.

"That's right. A downright cocky one at that too," Lysandra said, earning a nudge from me.

"A full time assassin? That must be...demanding?" Mor asked.

"Assassin to queen eh? That's one big step up."

"Oh yes. I was known as Adarlan's assassin. Everyone feared me. I was the best of my kind."

Mor smirked. "How modest you are."

Elide sipped her tea. "She went by a different alias at the time too. Celaena Sardothien."

I gulped. I hadn't used that name in a long time. How odd it was to hear it.
"Yes, Elides right. Ever heard of the name?"

"No idea."

"Not a clue."

I scowled. "Clearly you two have been living under a rock."

"Or maybe, just maybe, we haven't heard of you since we live in entirely different realms?" Feyre asked sweetly. I sighed dramatically.

"You know, that idea is a bit out there. Not very realistic."

~~~
We all finished our tea, and Rhys led us to the entrance of Velaris.

"I assume you have a country to get back to ruling." He said to me and Rowan. We both nodded.

"Ah, it'll be sad to see you go," Cassian said, putting an arm around Rowan nonchalantly as my mate stiffened at the touch. I smirked.

Feyre nodded to me, and clasped my hands. "You must come and see us whenever you can."

"Yeah definitely. You could always come and spar with us Aedion." Rhys said.

"And I know the perfect jewellery that Rhys got me you could borrow." Amren said to Manon wistfully. She shook her head. "I don't give away my jewellery often. Be honoured witch."

Manon spluttered, cackling. "If I said I was truly honoured, that would be the biggest lie of my life."

"Oh uh Dorian? Come back if you like. Your company isn't as demanding as Cassian. Much more pleasant. We can be friends." Azriel said quietly, but loud enough for Dorian to grin at him.

"Well Cassian, it seems I'm not as demanding as you?" He asked, his eyes glinting.

"Well excuse me prince, but-"

As they launched into their banter, Lysandra and Elide said their goodbyes to Mor and Feyre, while Rhys came over to me.

"It seems I owe you something." He admitted.

"Three things actually," I replied, holding out my hand. He chuckled as he placed the three wyrdstones in my hands.
I thanked him, and Mor grinned at me.

"Stay safe. If that's capable with you." She said. I laughed.

"Safety doesn't come to me naturally, let's say." I replied, clutching the stones.

Rhys and Feyre has their arms wrapped around each other as they said their thank yous and goodbyes. I gasped, having an epiphany. I nudged closer and closer to Rowan.

"How do we get back without Deanna?"

He blanked. "Uh..."

Rhys caught our conversation and walked up to us, picking up one of the stones that lay in my palm. He studied it clear and examined it.

"It's darker than night. Which is fitting mind you. It's also bursting with power. I'm sure you can open up a portal with just one alone."

I took the stone out of his hand. Suddenly, something clicked in my brain.

"Wyrdmarks," I said, as Rowan nodded. Of course. Opening up portals require Wyrdmarks."

I took a dagger out of my belt. I kept the weapons on my person from the rescue mission. You never know when a dagger might come in handy.

I sliced a shallow cut on my palm and used then blood to draw a Wyrdmark.

"Holy shit what ritual is going on here?" Cassian yelped. I ignored him from behind me.

"What is it with you and elbowing me?!"

I drew the mark and in the blink of an eye,  a portal full of wisps and darkness erupted from in front of us, it's suction pulling us in. Rhys and his court waved to us.

"Your always welcome!" He yelled.

"Thank you. Goodbye!" I replied. Elide made forward to step into the portal as I stopped her.

"Oh no missy. Your not going in first again," I said as she grinned sheepishly. I took a step first and let the darkness consume me.

~~~
The feeling of falling was back again. I saw nothing, only darkness. I was falling and falling and falling until a hole bursting with light erupted from the ground, swallowing me whole...
~~~
I was chucked into a room, my hand instinctively going up to rub my head as it pained from the impact. Was I back home? I glanced around me at the familiar walls and furniture. I was back! I was home! As more and more people came crashing into me, I quickly stood up and brushed myself off.

"You okay?" Rowan asked, as he stood up aswell, gliding in from the portal.

I picked up the three wyrdstones and put them in my pocket. My hand trailed to his face, cupping his cheek.

"Never better." I said, as his eyes softened. As he leaned down to kiss me...

Someone coughed. No actually, a lot of people coughed.

"Save it for the bedroom," Aedion drawled, as Rowan chucked a pillow at him with such force that sent him staggering.

"I'll miss them," Lysandra said to herself.

"We can visit them again." Dorian reassured her.

Everyone had come through the portal safely, and the portal began to close up until none of it was left. I glanced at the clock.

"Well, we only missed around about five days. Dorian? When are you needed in Adarlan?"

"My advisor gave me a week off. I say I'll start to head back tomorrow."

I nodded. What a way to spend a holiday!

As we walked to the gardens, suddenly, a figure sprang into the hallway through a nearby window. His black hair and wide eyes already made me know who it was.

"What are you doing here again?" I mused, as Rowan reached for the dagger by his side.

"Lorcan?" Elide gasped, her eyes wide with surprise.

Elide's P.O.V

My expression mirrored on Lorcan's face, as his eyes softened. "Elide, I- I want to talk to you. Please?"

Manon nudged me forward, giving me a knowing look.

I hid behind my hair, unaware of what to do. I didn't know I'd see him so early after my arrival back to Terrasen. I would've rehearsed what I was going to say if I did! Oh what do I say?

He brushed my hair back and took my hand in his. I couldn't let go.

His warrior eyes and chiseled face looked to me in question. I realised that this...this was where I felt I belonged. With him. Aelin's Court was amazing, but Lorcan made me feel something new. Something I've never felt before.

I wanted to know this new feeling.

My hand tightened in his, as I brushed his hair back the same he did with mine. A wave of relief washed over his face before returning with a cold hard stare at the others.

"Move it princess." He said. And for once, she and their court obliged, bustling away, smiling back at her in knowing glances. Manon winked.

"So uh..." I felt awkward, before Lorcan raised my chin, and felt a whisper of a kiss linger on my lips.

"I've been looking for you for days. Where were you?" He said gruffly.

Still stunned by the kiss, I wiped my mouth and cocked my head.

"It's a long story."

"Tell me about it. I want to start over."

I didn't know about this new feeling.

Only that it was good. Very good.

I linked my arm in his as wewalked through the hallway into the courtyard.

Lorcan would have to prove that he could be good. Honest and kind.

He would have to prove himself to me.

But I couldn't wait.

Because I already knew that he was honest. And he could be kind when it suited him.

As I savoured his warmth, I knew he had good inside him. He was good to her. But could he ever be good to the others too? Aelin and her court?

Well. That is another story.

___________________________
After many slow updates, I've finally finished it!

Thank you for reading, and an extra thanks for making it all the way to the end! Here's a cookie 🍪

My first book has been completed and I hope I can make more in the future! Not fanfictions, but original books.

And be able to update quicker too ahem

So be on the look out for them! Follow as well so you don't miss a thing wink wink

xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 2.4K 55
When Rowaelin's daughter Asterin is attacked, she falls into Prythian. Unable to get home, she stays with the night court where she meets Feysand's...
3.4K 177 106
A web of lies and mystery reveals itself as Rhysand's sister is freed from exile just as an age old enemy threatens Prythian once again. ~ A retellin...
61.3K 2.4K 96
She sent as much love as she dared, hoping he wouldn't feel it, praying he wouldn't link it to her. But just for that one second, she let herself lov...
9.3K 160 33
It had been 30 years since the war that rocked Prythian, and a new generation is taking over. Lorelai Darling, heir to the Night Court has all she ha...