Lost and Found

By Unbakedcrayon330

Raven has been missing for a year. None of the titans have been able to find her. When someone finally discov... More

In the cold
Finally found
Back at the tower
A start to a new day
Friends are the best cures
Where is her mind?
Its still there
A message
Nightmares come true
Around every corner
Life can suck sometimes
Late nights
Is it love?
The first time
Forever is a long time
Outside
Smiles
Pain
Getting energy
Rescue
Struggles.
Family Reunion
Questioning
As soon as it was getting better
Blurry lines
Miles
Surgery
Its not over
Hope
It's over
Reflection's
Sky line
Walking
Ocean eyes
Parties
Heyyyy!
Happily ever after

Date night

2.3K 60 28
By Unbakedcrayon330

"What should I go for, Jeans or shorts?" Raven thought, looking all though her closet. Her door cracked open and she was greeted by her boyfriend. He was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt with an animal paw print on it.
"Don't dress fancy, let's save that for another night." He said wrapping his arms around her from behind and resting his head on her shoulder.
"Where are we even going?"
"I don't know, where do you wanna go?" She rolled her eyes.
"Do you realize that is the hardest question for a girl to answer?"
"Well since I'm not a girl I wouldn't know, but now I do." He said placing a light kiss on her neck. "How about the pier? It's beautiful there and there is plenty of places to get food on the way."
"That sounds wonderful." She said wrapping her arms around his neck. She looked into his deep green eyes and just smiled. She couldn't help it.
"You make me so happy." She said running her fingers through his olive green hair.
"You make me happy too." He kisses her forehead. She looked down at her wrist and saw the long scar on her forearm that she put on herself. He noticed her looking at it and he kissed her forehead again.
"I... I don't hurt when I'm with you. I think we heal each other." She said as she looked up at his green eyes again.
"Yeah I guess we do." He said brushing a hair out of her face. "You're so beautiful." He said lightly kissing her.
Their kiss soon turned into a more hungry and passionate one. His hands traveled up her shirt, but she pulled away.
"Our date first." She said with a smirk as she grabbed an outfit to wear.
"Man, girls and their food. I swear." He thought giggling to himself.
—————————————————
Okay I was literally laughing the whole time I was writing this chapter because before I started writing this I saw that Wendy's had a wattpad account😂😂 My stomach hurts so bad right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 417 22
A suspicious fight goes wrong, and leaves Raven barely clinging on to her life. She is rushed to the hospital and put into a coma. The doctor wakes h...
27.4K 554 32
{COMPLETE} What happens when the Teen Titans are faced with two baby titans? Raven and Beast boy's future children accidentally get stuck in the past...
1.9K 130 51
(EDITING) A long long time ago there was a Targaryen girl . Her name was Maerya Targaryen, one night she went missing and never came back . But what...
21.3K 762 10
Raven has been diagnosed with depression, she has been hiding it for months..years maybe. As the Titans come to grip with their friends decreasing me...