Flights To L.A

By ForSureMan182

Jack Gilinsky has finally come face to face with the long lost girl of his teenage dreams, Hayley Alexandria... More

Intro
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24:
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
33:
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
40:
41:
42:
43:
44:
45:
46:
Epilogue:

8

2.4K 34 1
By ForSureMan182

Hayley:

I stretched my arms out towards the ceiling, the sun hitting my face, and the aroma of sweet pancakes filled the air. My eyes fluttered open, Liz was out of bed and probably helping my mom downstairs.

It is 9:36, my mom usually likes to cook breakfast at nine fifteen.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, JACK! I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and had a message from him.

GILINSKY: Text Message

Good morning Hayley. Have a good day beautiful text me when you can.

I sighed with a smile and climbed out of bed. I let out a sigh of excitement, if there are such things as those, and made my way to the restroom to fix myself up.

Once I finished putting my hair into a messy bun, I made my way downstairs.

"Morning guys!" I yell as I walk into the kitchen.

"Hey Mrs. Gilinsky," Liz says, laughing.

"Oh come on Liz, lets not start with the Gilinsky jokes!!"

My mom laughs, "How did you sleep?"

"Pretty good," I answer.

"Good, today is Big Breakfast Saturday, reason being because you won yesterday."

"Don't forget her landing Gilinsky Ms. Montes!"

My mom laughs and faces the stove.

I smiled as my mom cooked the bacon.

"YES MOM!" I say, walking to the fridge. "Orange juice anyone?"

"Me dude!" Liz exclaims.

I grab two cups from the cabinet next to the refrigerator and pour thr juice in both cups.

"Here," I say, handing the cup to Liz.

I decide to text Jack.

Good morning J 💕

He immediately texts back.

GILINSKY: What are you doing beautiful?

Drinking orange juice. lol & you?

GILINSKY: Just finished eating. So tonight, I'm taking you out. Be ready by 7 and dress fancy! And don't ask where i am taking ya because I'm not going to tell you!

Haha! Fine then. But I'll see you later 😘

"Mom!! Jack said he's taking me out tonight. I have to dress fancy."

"I think it's a basic fancy dinner," Liz says.

"Well..." My mom says smiling, placing the plates of breakfast in front of Liz and I.

"I think I know what dress you can wear!" Liz exclaims.

"Which one?"

"The maroon long sleeve skin tight one."

"Mom?" I turn to her, taking a bite of my bacon.

"Yes. You can curl your hair, put it side ways too."

"Maybe accent the damn dress with black," Liz says with her mouth full.

"That would be perfect Hay!" My mom exclaims.

"I'll do your makeup okay?!" Liz claps her hands together with a big smile.

* * *

The day went on slow, but it was finally time. I slipped into the dress and curled my hair.

"Aw, looking cute Hay," Liz says peeking through the door.

I put bobby pins in the back and my hair fell sideways.

"Perfect. Now sit down so I can do your make up."

"What time is it?"

"Six thirty."

"HURRY UP!!"

"Jee, calm down, I can do this quick."

"Don't screw it up now."

* * *

"Are you done?" I ask. Its already about seven.

"Yes dude."

"Hayley!!" My mom yells from downstairs.

"Look in the mirror and here are your shoes."

I looked at myself. "Wow..."

"You look beautiful Hayley. Go!"

"Thanks a lot Liz," I throw my arms around her.

"Go. Have fun!" She says, letting go of me.

I quickly go downstairs.

Don't fall. Don't fall. Don't fall.

I walk slower as I near the end of the stairs.

"You look beautiful Hayley," my mom says, a huge grin is on her face.

Jack is looking at me, his eyes widened, his lips slightly parted.

"You look gorgeous," he says after a little while.

"Thank you..." My voice trails off.

"Well you two have fun!"

"Thank you Ms. Montes."

"Bye mom!" I say and we walk out the door.

Jack is wearing all black, a black buttoned up, tie, slacks, shoes. He looks so handsome.

He leads me to his black jeep and opened up the door for me.

"Thanks."

I watch him walk around the driver seat. He opens up the door, sliding into the seat.

"So let me take you to the place!" He says, starting the engine and then kissing my cheek.

* * *

Throughout the drive, he held my hand. I occasionally looked at him and studied his features and the way he concentrated on the road.

"Where are we?" I ask, looking at him again.

"You'll see," he smiles and winks at me.

He drives across the Missouri River, it's dark, the only light seen is the car lights.

NOW ENTERING IOWA

I read as Jack passes by the sign.

"Jack what the heck?"

"Hayley, baby, just wait."

He continues to drive. I sigh. I start to see some more lights. Jack drives into the parking lot of this beautiful restaurant. He quickly finds a parking.

"Hayley, I know we've hung out alone, but this is going to be a proper first date."

He steps out of the car.

"What?" I whisper to myself as I watch him walk to the passenger seat and open it.

He grabs my hand and closes the door. We walk up the little stairs and into the doors of the restaurant.

"Hello, for two?" The small petite female asks, with a clipboard in hand.

"Uh, I have a reservation, under Gilinsky."

She looks down at the clipboard and smiles.

"Right this way."

The hostess leads us into a private room, our table practically sitting in the middle. Luckily it was just us.

"Table for the lovely couple," she smiles.

"Thank you," I say, while Jack pulls out my chair.

The girl leaves and I look at Jack as he sits down.

"Wow," I say, beginning to look around.

"I heard this place was really good," he says and I look at him, "So I decided to bring you."

"It's beautiful here," I smile.

He's looking at me, smiling.

"What?"

"I'm so glad you're mine," he whispers.

I smile and feel my face turn red, "I'm so glad you are mine too J. Honestly I am and it made me so happy when you asked me out."

He looks at his menu, a grin still painted on his face.

"Hello, what can I get you guys to drink?" An older male waiter asked.

I looked at him, "I'll have a lemonade please."

I looked at Jack now, who looked at the waiter.

"I'll have an iced tea," he smiles at the man.

"Sure thing, I'll be right back."

I nodded and looked at my menu. It was not an awkward silence between Jack and I as we waited for our drinks. I actually liked it, I can gather my thoughts.

The waiter immediately returned with a smile and placed the drinks in front of us.

"You guys ready to order?"

"Um, I'm going to need more time," I say, frowning a bit.

"Yes me too," Jack says.

"Alright, I will be back in a little bit."

I smile and he leaves the table. I look at Jack and he's holding his drink up.

"Cheers Hayley," he says and I lift up my drink. "Cheers to us," he says, smiling at me.

"Cheers to us," I repeat.

We tap the cups together.

* * *

Jack was already on the state line and he parks, just a little bit in front of the sign to enter Nebraska. He steps out of the drivers side.

"Jack?!" I yell and watch him make his way around the jeep to the my side.

He opens my door, "Look you can see the stars."

I look up at the sky, "It's so beautiful."

Jack reaches into the jeep and then Flightless Bird starts playing, it's my favorite slow dance song.

Jack looks at me and I nod. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. We don't say a word, but we're looking into each other's eyes as the music plays on.

The music is already ending and Jack keeps his gaze on me. This seems like a fairytale, dancing with your best friend under the stars to your favorite slow dance song. Oh, it's perfect.

Suddenly I see Jack closing his eyes.

No what?! He is not going to kiss me!!!

He is leaning in so I immediately shut my eyes and lean in slightly, waiting to feel his lips.

And there they were. I shuttered a little bit but I kissed him almost immediately. This isn't real. Nope. It isn't.

How am I kissing Jack Gilinsky under the stars between Iowa and Nebraska? It wasn't realistic, but it was.

He pulls away and I awkwardly look at him.

We. Just. Kissed. Holy shit.

"Let's take you home," he whispers, helping me into the jeep.

He shuts the door and I'm seated and holy shit I just fucking kissed Jack Gilinsky. He's my boyfriend so of course I kissed him.

Jack immediately opens and closes the door, he's seated, and starts the engine and drives off, we just entered Nebraska.

* * *

We're parked in front of my house. I looked at Jack.

"I had fun."

"So did I Hayley."

He reaches over and kisses me again, but immediately pulls away.

"Goodnight beautiful."

"Goodnight handsome."

I step out of the jeep and walk to my door.

This was seriously a night to remember.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Troubled. By ...

Fanfiction

8.2K 126 21
Sammy Wilkinson Alexis' over protective brother is keeping Alexis away from her best friend and true love Jack Gilinsky. Ever since the first Magcon...
39.4K 618 83
Sabina Beverly was just an ordinary girl in Australia. But when she moved to London, everything changed. Jack Gilinsky swoons her every time they mee...
281K 4.3K 35
This story is about a girl that happens to be Jack Johnson's little sister. She soon graduates college at age 16 and gets to know Jack Gilinsky a lit...
Special By Trina

Fanfiction

10.9K 153 27
Spencer Gilinsky has never understood the hype of Magcon although her brother is in it. One day, Jack & Jack pull Spencer into coming along. When the...