Not So Into You (boyXboy)

By youvsme2

Gregg Walsh is mostly a shy boy, at least when it comes to Peter Todson he is. Peter Todson, the very hot cap... More

Chapter 1: Parties
Chapter 2: LOSER
Chapter 3: Letters
Chapter 4: Noah
Chapter 5: Oblivious
Chapter 6: Boyfriend
Chapter 7: Progress
Chapter 8: Date
Chapter 10: Effects
Chapter 11: Bonding
Chapter 12: Clingy
Chapter 13: Santa
Chapter 14: Doubts
Chapter 15: Toxic
Chapter 16: Jonas
Chapter 17: Ideas
Chapter 18: Room-Service
Chapter 19: Comfort (How comfort works)
Chapter 20: Moms
Chapter 21: Spoiled
Chapter 22: Noah and Peter
Chapter 23: Lunch

Chapter 9: Friend

7.3K 297 48
By youvsme2

I woke up at 5:30 out of anticipation. I got up and took the longest shower ever. When I got out of the bathroom Grayson was giving me the finger. It was probably because I didn’t wake him up but who cares? Today is all about me. I walked to my room with my towel wrapped around my waist. My phone vibrated on my bed with Noah’s name on the screen.

“Good Morning babe” Noah answered in his morning voice.

“Hey”

“You’re totally rocking that towel.”

“Oh thanks” I covered my chest and blushed. 

“So I was thinking that maybe you could just go to school today.”

“What? Why?” 

“Well Peter’s over here and he’s all sad because Grayson cheated on him or something.” I felt my heart sink. Sherrie was right. My happy face turned into an uncontrollable pout.  

“Noah that’s not fair.”

“Gregg don't cry we can try again. How about-”

“I'm not crying”

“I'm watching you wipe your tears.”

“Well then you know how angry I am!!!” I quickly hung up then closed my curtain. I can’t remember the last time I cried. Probably when I was young and it didn't feel like this. I hate Peter Todson.

For the next 30 minutes i laid in my bed with my towel and no will power whatsoever. My phone rung a few times with Noah’s name but there was no amount of will power in the world that was ever going to make me answer it. there was a light knock on my door. Before I could answer it my mom had already barged in in her stupid work clothes. Yes they are stupid because her skirt is shorter than everyone else’s in the office. I confronted her about it once. She told me that there was a new boss and she joke about trying to get us a father. How embarrassing.

“Gregg what are you still doing here? Do you need a ride or something?”

“I'm not going to school I don't feel good.”

“Get out of the bed and get dressed. If you didn't feel good then why would you take such a long shower and make your brother late?”

“Why do you always do that? Every time you talk to me you always find some way to add stupid Grayson into it. You don't even love me do you?”

“Gregg! How could you even think that?” She wrapped her arms around me and pulled my head into her chest. Her heart was beating really loud. I bet it was awkward for her to show affection to me since she never does. “Sweetie I love you just as much as I love Grayson.”

“See your doing it again!” I pushed her away then threw myself on my bed. It would have been the perfect exit if my towel was wrapped around me a little tighter. Do know how embarrassing it is to have your mother see your junk? It’s really embarrassing. My face burned as I scrambled to recover my towel. 

“Gregg” my mom chuckled. “You know I gave birth to you. I know what you look like.” It was as if she was suggesting that I was the same size or something. I'm not I promise. 

“Mom stop laughing. Just go to work. There's nothing you can say or do that’ll make me go to school.” 

“Then I’ll stay home too and we’ll talk.”

“You can’t just stay home from work, besides my problems aren’t that serious that you should risk losing money over them.”

“I’ll admit that I have been neglecting your feelings. I ask Grayson how his day was and not you, but you have to understand where I'm coming from Gregg. Your brother suffers from depression, you know that. So things that you do and the things that he does are dealt with differently. I just don't want him to start having bad thoughts again so I try so hard to make him happy. I never really noticed that you weren’t happy Gregg and I'm sorry.”

“I-I think I don’t want you to care about me anymore that’s why I don't like being around you guys. I’d rather lock myself in here until I have to leave the house.” Its feels pretty weird to open up to my mother but I had to. She has to know how much hate has been building up inside of me since Grayson started having those bad thoughts.

“Mom go to work.”

It got boring sitting in my pajamas for an hour. I contemplated calling Noah but he was probably still babysitting Peter. I felt duller than I had ever felt in my life. If boyfriends are not there to cheer you up then what are they good for? I decided that I wasn’t angry with Noah anymore even though he practically ditched me for his stupid friend. His name popped up on my screen as I was about to dial.

“Gregg I'm sorry but Peter-”

“Can you not say his name?”

“What's your problem with Peter anyway? What did he do wrong that made you so evil?”

“Noah I get that he’s your friend but he’s not your boyfriend why is he always there?”

“Look Peter’s in pain right now-”

“Noah I'm in pain.” I didn't understand why he was treating me so bad. I didn't say anything in a harsh tone. I just asked a simple question.

“Oh Gregg come on don't cry again.” I guess he could hear me sniffling through the phone because now he sounded more worried than angry. 

“I think I get it now. The boy who makes fun of you all of the time is more important than the boy who tells you he loves you.”

It said 3:47 on the clock when Sherrie flopped on my bed after school. She was all wet and cold from the snow outside. That girl was looking pretty under her huge winter coat. She twirled in a skirt that her mother brought her and the expensive pink sweater she saved up for. I wanted to hug her since she was finally a girl. She didn't seem to notice how awestruck I was at her transformation. All she wanted was details.

“Oh my goodness how did everything go Greggy. Does your ass hurt now?”

“He was at his house with Peter all day.” My voice couldn't get any lower. I didn't even want hear what I had to say.

“That bastard. Greggy give me your phone.”

“No I don't want to talk to him at all, ever again. Sherrie” I turned to her smiling.

“What?”

“Boys suck”

“You do suck sometimes Greggy. You’re very selfish too. Don't you know that the opposite of Peter is terrible too?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Peter got closer to his best friend because of a boyfriend and I lost my best friend because of a boyfriend. I would never leave you for a boy Gregg.” Why is she always right about everything? It’s because she’s a stupid girl. I wouldn’t leave her for Noah.

“So Greggy I let Noah in when I came in and he’s waiting for you.”

“You bitch-”

“I didn't know you were angry with him before, but you understand now right that Noah was just being a good friend to Peter?”

“I guess”

“So then get your ass down stairs and get ready to get it on.”

I put on the jeans that made my ass look the best and an old Christmas sweater then dashed down the stairs. Noah and Sherrie were sitting in the living room laughing at what was on TV while Grayson sat at the dining room table pushing cereal in a circle with his fingers. I put on my sneakers and my jacket then took a seat next to Grayson.

“I'm leaving with Noah ok” he didn't answer but I assumed he heard me since he didn't have headphones on or anything and I left out of the house with Noah and Sherrie. Sherrie waved as she got in her car. Noah and I waved as she took off. I felt Noah’s lips on my cheek then his arms wrapped around my waist.

“Can’t you wait until later to feel on me?” I removed his hands from my waist and climbed in to his car. We drove for like ever and when we finally stopped we were in the middle of nowhere. There were trees for miles and miles and so I think he wants to kill me. He parked the car and motioned for me to move closer to him. I did so into a kiss, thee best kiss ever.

I didn't even remember why I was mad at him earlier that’s how amazing the kiss was. He pulled me over onto his lap and unbuttoned my jacket then his own. It felt colder but if anything I was going to take more clothes off. I kissed all over his neck as his hands explored my body. His warm fingertips reached my back and chest and left a lingering tingling sensation. I made my way down to his chest which wasn’t easy since he was wearing an old Christmas sweater too.

“Gregg I think that we should move to the backseat now.”

“Ok” I didn't care where we were in this car as long as we had sex. I know, I'm a beast.

I got off of his lap and climbed to the backseat. He followed behind and grabbed my waist again. “I love how slender these babies are.”

“M-my hips?”

“Yeah” he said helping me out of my shirt. Noah’s lips painted a picture on my back as he pressed them from the tip of my spine to just above my jeans. For someone who’s never done this before he sure was a natural.

After about 10 minutes of kissing I had had enough. It seemed like all he want to do was kiss me when all I wanted to do was much more than that. I disconnected my lips from his and watched a surprised look play on his face. He looked like he thought he did something wrong so I cheered him up by making the first move. My hand found its way in to his pants and his eyes lit up like fireworks in the night. I moved my hand around in his pants and watched the different movements and speeds change his facial expression. My favorite one was when he looked like he was about to cum and then he did. That was funny because he kept apologizing.

“Noah t-that hurts.” I yelped as an apologetic Noah slowly pushed into me.

“I'm sorry; just promise me you won’t cry ok.”

“I won’t as long as you promise to go slower” 

“What Gregg I'm already going slower than the word slow can describe.”

“But it hurts”

“How about I just go in in one quick push?” I shook my head yes because I just wanted it to be over. It wasn’t as bad as I was making it sound but I didn't want it to get worse so I had to exaggerate my pain. He kissed me on the cheek then pushed into me completely. That was the worse idea in the world. I felt a tear trying to escape but I quickly wiped it away. Noah began thrusting into me like it was nobody’s business. 

“Can you wait a second? When I finish hurting you can thrust all you want but for now just wait.”

“I got carried away. It’s just that you feel so good.” He was moving slower than before which made things feel better. My arms wrapped around him as he gained speed again and when I felt as good as he did I whispered I love you into his ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 7K 35
Copyright © 2015 devonrieger Janiel - AU (Alternate Universe) Part 1 of the Status Quo series Joey Graceffa, the school's nerd as you would say, he's...
6.2K 438 15
When Kellin Quinn recruits Vic Fuentes to collab on a song for his band, they both think that this time will be exactly like the last. Or, a fic wher...
9.9K 686 27
A Slice of Life Meet Malik. He is a timid and shy orphan that bounced through life without much luck. He has had multiple homes, bullied throughout s...
71.4K 2.6K 20
Josh, the seemingly straight football captain, and Tyler, the flamboyant volleyball captain, are secretly friends with benefits. • Fem!Tyler • S M...