dreams.

By a-writing-potato

it's chaos... but it's their family chaos. and they love it. ◈¨°◑¸»¯✺﹢°⇤∴∝∗ [[ D I S C O N T I N U E D ]] ◈¨°... More

letters from asshole aunts
surprise, bitch
finding out
planting love with lilies
i'm problematic lmao why did i start a book
meet the malfoys
crazy rich wizards
heartbreaks
unknown numbers
i'm sorry
glasses ; oneshot

penthouse life

4.8K 80 85
By a-writing-potato

"Sassy isn't a mood,
It's a lifestyle."

~

"Attention Malfoy Family, we will be arriving in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA in an hour." Pilot Avery said over the speaker.

"Thanks, Mr. Avery!" Thanked Ara, popping her head in the cockpit and running out.

"Hey, Mum." She greeted as a sleepy Hermione brushed her unruly hair.

"Hey, sunshine. Grab my wand over the dresser in my room for me, will you? I have to fix my hair and luggage." Hermione yawned, wearing

"Sure Mum." She said and accioed her mother's wand, Hermione catching it and nodding her thanks.

Ara then went into her room, collecting all her clothes and muttered a spell that neatly folded and placed her belongings in her bag. She sighed contentedly and decided to wake her siblings.

Little Hydra was on the comfortable airplane seat, book placed neatly on her lap, and slept peacefully around a fluffy blanket.

Ara smiled and nudged her sister. "Hya, wake up, we have to get ready."

"Hmm.... 'kay." Hydra hummed and sat up, stretching her arms and body.

"Wake Leo, too, okay?" Ara says and Hydra nods.

"Scorpius, wake up, we're almost there." Ara shook her brother.

"Then wake me up when we are there." He says.

Ara expected this snappy attitude. She whipped out her wand. "Aguamenti." She whispered.

A shower of ice cold water pour on Scorpius' face. "AHHHH! YOU-" Scorpius yelled but no sound came.

"We'll be arriving in an hour. So get out of those sweatpants and get ready cause I will not be lifting that spell until you do." Ara kept her chin up and scurried off.

Hydra was beside a sleeping Leo Malfoy. She took his headphones off and lifted one side of his eye mask.

"Leo? Wake up. We'll be arriving in less than an hour, we have to get ready." She shook him lightly.

"Okay, Hydra." Leo obeyed, not wanting to be shouted at by Hydra's very frightening-

"I'm still good at legilimency, Leo." Hydra said as she walked off to changed her outfit.

"It takes Uncle Harry, Uncle Ron, and Mum to take down Voldemort but even I believe that if Hya so much as raise her finger at him, he would have disintegrated right then and there." Leo mutters, grabbing a bunch of clothing.

~

"Ugh, they won't let us in." Liz rolls her eyes as they sat down in the back of the plane, the seats wobbling the slightest bit.

"Well I think people in first class worked hard for the money they had to pay for the seats." Chad tells his wife and daughters.

"Tsk, sure Chad. I'm pretty sure they printed the tickets to be first class." Gladys scoffs.

"Or they snuck in before the flight attendants got in." Say thinks.

"Now that is stupid. We all know they just bribed the pilot, right?" Lin rolls her eyes.

"Whatever it is, they are mental for not letting us in." Liz snorts.

"I would rather use 'reasonable'." Mutters Chad and huffed as the plane passed by the clouds.

~

"Jean! Dan! Over here!" Aunt Mary calls over.

"Mary! Hello sweetheart." Jean says and hugs her sister-in-law. Dan hugs his sister and the couple hug their nieces and nephew.

"So... Where's Mione?" Alex tip-toes to look over their heads.

"She's going here with her children." Dan smiles.

"Children?!" They chorus, even Uncle John, who was silently reading the newspaper.

"Yes." Jean nods.

"How many?" Ced asks.

"Four." Dan shrugs.

"Four?!"

"Yes. Two girls and two boys." Jean grins.

"How lovely." Jazz smiles back at them.

"Yeah. Surprising, but a good surprise." Belle nodded respectfully.

"Now we must go inside." Jean offered, gesturing her hand towards the tall glass door with golden handles that had an lion and a snake encrusted on them.

Once they got inside, the family stood in the middle of the lobby, their mouths agape. Except Jean and Dan, who had already been there multiple times.

"This place is huge!" Alex exclaims.

"Well, it's the Malfoy's main hotel. The others are scattered all over the world." Jean shrugs.

"And you know that why?" Mary asks.

"Oh nothing." Jean smiles and they sit on the sofa waiting for the others.

~

"I wonder if Draco Malfoy's in there." Say said as she grabbed her pink fake Chanel bag from the trunk.

"He has to be." Lin looks inside the hotel.

"If he's not, there is the Revelation Ball on Sunday. I heard that no one knew what it was about but they were so intrigued that a lot of famous people are coming."

Liz says as she pulls out a light drugstore compact from her "limited edition Louis Vuitton purse".

Honestly, it looked like Louis Vuitton wouldn't even dare looking at such a hideous piece.

"Go inside. Everyone is probably waiting for us." Chad says as he opens the door for them.

When they get inside, Gladys breathes in. "Isn't this beautiful? Perfect for us."

Chad catches sight of Dan. "Dan!"

"Chad! How are you? C'mon let me show you to the rest of our family." Dan gestures at him.

"Sure thanks." Lin says and gives her matching bag with Say to Dan and the other girls followed the suit.

"Yup, totally talking to you guys." Dan mutters as the rest of the family stood up to greet the other. The girls looked around looking for a brown bush of hair.

"So... Where's the weir- I mean Hermione?" Liz giggles as she corrects her slip up.

Belle raises a brow at you, "She's not here yet."

"Oh? What's wrong? Did her cheap flight get delayed?" Lin pouts.

"No, she arrived here on a private jet. We did too. She's taking a helicopter here." Jean sighs. She really missed her grandchildren. The rest of the family looked shockingly at her.

"Haha, very funny. And I'm poor with no money begging for hers." Mocks Say as she does an impression.

"I'm serious." Jean says and shows them a picture of the Malfoy's private jets, and a selfie with the one they rode.

"Cool! Oh my gosh, she is rich!" Jazz shrieks and says sorry to the glares sent her way.

"Wow." Mutters Ced as he tries to sink it in.

"Yeah, wow. Geez, wonder if she has clothes I could borrow." Belle huffs.

"Maybe she'll treat you for your gowns for the Ball on Sunday." Jean smiles at the girls except for Liz, Lin, Say, and Gladys whom she delightfully ignored.

"That is amazing! She doesn't have to though." Mary says humbly.

"Oh, don't need to fuss. Anyway she's going to arrive any minute now."

~

"I love that helicopter." Smiles Leo as they get off the aircraft. He wore a green Ralph Lauren polo shirt tucked in neatly in his blue jeans with a brown belt wrapped around paired with white Gucci shoes.

"I like Zoom better," Scorpius grumbled as he rolled his trunk beside him. Ara reversed the spell already. He was wearing a red polo with white jeans and paired with custom black Nike Air Force Ones.

"Oh don't be such a crybaby, c'mon." Hermione says and presses the down on the elevator. She was wearing a white Medusa Button Top Stitch dress from her collaboration with Versace. She paired them with black Christian Louboutin heels.

"My own mother." Scorpius mocks hurt.

Hydra smacks his shoulder, "What was that?" She smiles sweetly but with horrifically big, intimidating eyes.

She was wearing a pastel blue sundress with spaghetti straps that snug on her waist and flowed into pleats on the bottom that she paired with white flats both from her mother's collection that was named 'Hydralise'.

"Nothing, H-hya." He stutters, afraid of his sister until his deathbed.

"Mum are we not gonna stop by to drop our luggage?" Ara asks. She wore a dress similar to Hydra's but was strapless and was colored a pastel green and she wore white two-inch heels also from her Mother's collection named 'Araveltra'.

"That can wait sweetheart, the whole family is waiting for us." Hermione replies. They enter the elevator followed closely by their body guards.

~

The family waited patiently but noticed the group of reporters waiting by the elevator door. Must be celebrity.

Out came Hermione and her children followed by body guards. Soon, they were bombarded with questions and the paparazzi erupted into questions but the Malfoys did nothing to acknowledge them.

Jean and Dan stood up to meet the small family. Ara was carrying a Louis Vuitton trunk and a small black backpack was behind her by the same brand that her mother also collaborated with.

Hydra was carrying a Gucci travelling backpack and held a black Gucci clutch. Hermione was careful to order her backpack from Gucci but also got a collaboration with them.

Hermione had a small Chanel purse around her shoulder on one arm and a Chanel handbag carried by her hand.

Leo and Scorpius rolled their trolleys beside them, following the girls as they take the lead.

Jean was about to hug them when-

"O. M. G! YOU'RE THE CREATOR OF MIA BELLE!" Shrieks Liz and opens her journal which she never used cause she never saw the point in writing. She wasn't Hermione.

"You have makeup lines and clotheslines!" Lin screeches, following her older sister.

"I'm a big fan of your work." Say shouts practically praising her.

"That's enough, Liz, Lin, Say." Hermione stands her guard and walks over to her mother.

"Hi Mum." She says and hugs her parents dearly.

"Hermione!" Jazz, Belle, Ced, and Alex chorused and hugs her tightly. She loved them but she started lacking oxygen.

"Hey guys! I miss you too but I need air." She says, her voiced muffled under the hugs.

"Oh! Sorry." They all say and clambers off them.

"Hermione? Are you all daft?" Liz looks at them confused.

"Excuse you?" Dan says.

"There is no way in hell!" Lin says.

"Yeah? But I'm pretty sure y'all are going there." Hermione thinks. The sisters look at her, jaw dropped.

"That's enough, girls. I have to introduce my children." She says and the other family squeals in excitement.

The four Malfoy children comes out and they all wave at their family members.

But Liz, Lin, and Say runs up to Scorpius, hugging him and trying to kiss him.

"OI! PERSONAL SPACE PLEASE, I'M BEING TRAMPLED!" He squeaks.

Hydra rolls her eyes and rips Scorpius away from the insane girls. "I think he appreciates if you guys weren't all over him." She says sarcastically.

"Why you little- WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH DRACO MALFOY?" Liz shrieks.

"I'm not Draco Malfoy, I'm Scorpius. Son of Hermione Jean Granger M-" he says but Ara quickly covers his mouth.

"How wonderful to meet you kids. You are all gorgeous! Very polite, too! And what're your names, dearies?" Mary smiles at them.

Ara takes the lead as she is the eldest. " I'm Ara Vela. Firstborn. I'm 17." She says hugging all of them.

"I'm Leo Caelum. I'm after Ara. 16." He mumbles and shakes everyone's hands.

"Hi, Scorpius Hyperion. I'm 15 and possibly the most gorgeous of all my siblings- ow, Leo!" Scorpius groans as Leo looks warningly at him. The family chuckles at them.

"And I'm Hydra Lynx. You can call me Hydra or Hya. I'm 12." She smiles at them.

"Takes after your Mum, huh?" Alex says.

"No. Ara does. I'm more like my godmother." She shrugs.

"You're all so grown up." Jazz says.

"And you!" Belle points at Hermione, " you have four children yet you look like you're not a day over thirty!"

"Aw, well, you have kids too I suppose?" Hermione smiles at her cousins.

"Yup, this is Cy and Reine." Jazz smiles.

"And this is little Wes. He's a month old. Say hi bubba." Belle smiles at her son.

"Ced?" Hermione asks.

"Still living the relationship free life, Mione." Ced smiles at her.

"And Alex, how's your boyfriend?" Hermione raises an eyebrow at him.

"YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT HERMIONE KNEW BUT I DIDN'T?" Mary yells at her son.

"Oh no, it's okay Auntie Mary. He didn't tell me, Jazz did before I left the last time I saw you guys." Hermione puts a hand on her Aunt's.

Mary seemingly calms down a bit, "Okay then."

"Jazz, I will kill you." Alex glares at his sister.

"Don't be such a fuss, Alex. We haven't seen each other in a while yet I still told you about my school and friends." Hermione smiled.

Jean and Dan throw a questioning look at her and she simply mouths 'it's fine'.

"You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend who is now your husband and father of your children, Hermione." Alex crosses his arms loving the battle.

Hermione smirks, "Well maybe I wasn't the right age and didn't know him yet."

"If Ara is 17 and was born on 2001, you would've been 20 and I last saw you when you were 19 which means you were at your school cause you skipped a grade which in turn means that you probably met the guy at school therefore you fell in love with that guy and married him when you thought the time was right." Alex gloated.

"You learn well, Alex. Now c'mon, family, we have to check-in." Hermione nods at them and walks over to the counter.

"I bet she's making that up and they believed her." Lin whispers.

~

"Hi, Ms. Granger." The woman greeted. All the employees were told to call her Granger the whole reunion.

"Hello, Abby. How are you?" Hermione asked politely.

"Very well, Miss. Now, checking in for?"

"Granger Family Reunion." Hermione smiled.

"Alright. Chad's branch, goes to the.... 11th floor, number 1156," Abby hands them their keys, "John's branch, 18th floor, 1801," Abby handed them theirs, "19th, 1927, Mr. and Mrs. Dan," Abby gave them theirs, "And I trust you know where yours is, Ms. Granger?"

"Where, the basement?" Liz snorted and she, Gladys, Lin, and Say laughed.

The rest of family ignored her, and Scorpius and Leo had to wrap their arms around Hydra's arms, worried because the look on her face looked like she's ready to kill.

"Yes, thank you, Abby. Goodbye." Hermione nodded and they all walked towards the elevator. Everyone was surprised that they fit in the elevator, but Hermione and the kids new very well of the magic casted unto the contraptions.

"11th floor." The elevator voices and Chad and his family stepped out.

Once the girls were gone, everyone breathed out.

"Ugh.... I hate those girls." Belle rolls eyes.

"Same." Hydra rolls her eyes.

"You're a feisty little one, aren't ya?" Alex looks at her fondly.

"Well one of us has to." Hydra shrugs and gestures at her siblings. Cy and Reine snicker at their cousins.

"Hey, I'm-" Scorpius opens his mouth to complain but Leo cuts him off.

"Hydra can make you cry with the glare from her eyes. Don't even consider yourself feisty." Ara looks at him with a judging look.

"I am being abused today." Scorpius dramatically puts the back of his hand on his forehead.

"So.... Who's your lucky father?" Ced was wondering. The whole family has been wondering.

Hermione smirked, "You'll see."

~

"See you dearies." Jean hugged her grandchildren.

"Bye, Gramma." They waved. Jean and Dan exited the elevator and Hermione pressed the 'P' button.

"Please place your hand on the square glass underneath this button." A voice said and Hermione put her hand in the elevator. The glass had an outline of a hand and a beam

"Eye scan." The voice said once more and Hermione took off her sunglasses and looked straight at a ball of light.

"Welcome, Mrs. Hermione Malfoy."

The elevator opened to a beautiful complex with tall doors leading to bedrooms and grand stairs leading to the other floors, finishing off with a grand chandelier placed so precisely in the middle of the faux sky ceilings.

"Welcome back to the penthouse."

~

lmao i suck at updating. sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 255 46
A cruel bind. She doesn't know why. He doesn't know why. Will she be HIS Gryffindor? Will he be HER Slytherin? Find out in His Gryffindor and Her Sly...
546K 14.1K 49
Imagine being kidnapped by your enemy's family, being tortured non stop, and being less than a house elf. If you escape you would be tracked down and...
135K 2.4K 49
[ draco malfoy x hermione granger ] 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞...
19.5K 437 57
♡ "𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲" ♡ all hp characters belon...