I Punched Emilio Martinez

By ughhcelebs

* not finished Meet Dallas Scott. A 17 year old girl just trying to make it through her senior year at Grayso... More

Prolouge
Chapter 2- Stuck in a Desk
Chapter 3- Slimed
Chapter 4- Break In
Chapter 5- The Fight (part 1)
Chapter 6- The Fight (part 2)
Chapter 7- Knocked
Chapter 8- Annoyed
Chapter 9- Glitter Green
Chapter 10- Dates and Fires
Chapter 11- Nunya
Chapter 12- Truth
Chapter 13-Tuesday Night
Chapter 14- Caught
Chapter 15- "Nice underwear"
Chapter 16- Lying & Dreams
Chapter 17- Cooking
Chapter 18- Lights Out
Chapter 19- The News
Chapter 20- Red Dash
Chapter 21- A Cereal Mess
Chapter 22- 248 Moore Ave
Chapter 23- Awake
Chapter 24- Hot or Not
Chapter 25- Fence Hopping
Chapter 26- The Note
Chapter 27- Not Again
Chapter 28- Hurting
Chapter 29- Go after her
Chapter 30- Went after her
Chapter 31- The Picture
Chapter 32- Ran away
Chapter 33- Traitor
Chapter 34- The Secret Is Out
Chapter 35- Elevator Problems
Chapter 36- Get your girl
Chapter 37- Get your man
Chapter 38- Kyle
Chapter 39- Gun Point
Chapter 40- Badass

Chapter 1- Meatball Sandwich

9.5K 213 197
By ughhcelebs

*picture above is the Martinez Twins. Emilio with his foot up in the front and Ivan in the back*

*unedited*

Mutual- Shawn Mendes

Imagine waking up to the birds chirping on a bright and sunny day. You wake up before your alarm and realize today was going to be a good day. Everyone just loves when it happens.

Well keep dreaming because that is not the case today.

I hear my alarm beep a few time before I actually hit the snooze button. I've never liked my alarm noise it's always gets me in a bad mood too.

I look at the alarm to see that it's 6:30am on a Monday morning. I groan and roughly lay back throwing my blankets over my head. I didn't think this day would come so soon.

If you don't know by now which you probably won't know but today is my first day as a senior at Grayson Regional High School. All I literally have to do this year is pass and then i'm out of here.

I finally decided to get up out of bed and head to my closet. My closet isn't big but it isn't small either. I grab grey joggers with a white t shirt and a black hoodie. I also pair it with white converse.

I take my outfit and go into the bathroom. I turn the handle a little to let the shower heat up a little bit. I peel my sleepwear off of me and throw it into the dirty hamper by the door.

I take a 10 minute shower and get myself all dressed and ready for school. School starts at 7:30am but everyone is suppose to be there by 7:15am.

I walk back into my room and see that it's already 6:45am. School is a 15 minute drive which is not that bad. I grab my bag that is next to my desk, along with my phone and head down stairs.

I walk into the kitchen and make myself a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal for breakfast. Although I don't have much time but I love food so I can't pass this up.

Before I know it the clock strikes 7am which means I need to leave now before I am late on the first day. I grab my keys and head out the door.

I go over to my 2016 black Nissan and throw my bag into the passenger side and start the ride to school. I also have a motorcycle but I don't like to ride it to school because of the attention i'll get from it.

Oh how rude of me. I forgot to introduce myself.

Well my name is Dallas Scott. I'm 17 years old but people think i'm 12 because i'm only 5'2. I have brown hair that reaches to my waste with brown eyes. My eyes change color during the season. So in the winter my eyes are dark brown and in the summer there a light brown. I also have freckles that going around my cheeks too.

I live by myself in a modern house. When I was 12 years old my parents just left me but I'm kinda glad they did. Ever since then I became a street fighter.

Now before you say, 'Dallas that's too dangerous' or 'Why is a 12 year old fighting' well to answer your questions it's because it helps me. I have a lot of anger so when I fight I sometimes let it all out when I am about to loose or the person is just really getting on my nerves.

Before I know it i'm already pulling up into the school. You will get to know about me more later.

I stop the engine and take the keys out grabbing my bag. I walk out the car and take a deep breathe.

"Just gotta make it through this year." I mumbled to myself.

I walked into the school and headed straight to my locker. I put all my books in my locker and keep the ones that I need.

In this school you don't get your schedules until the first day of school. They put your schedule in your locker so when you open it your schedule it already in front of you. It's weird but no one really questions it.

I grab my schedule and look at my classes.

Gym
English
Math
Cooking
Lunch
Spanish
History
Study hall

I roll my eyes realizing I have gym first period. It's not that I hate gym it's just the people that are normally in it. People would never try and I would get frustrated.

I start to head towards the girls locker room after shutting my locker. I trudge down the hallway bumping people since no one really notices me.

In this school it's actually really cliche. You have your typical bad boys that everyone says to stay away from, your preppy cheerleaders, the 'Queen B' and her little losses, the jocks, nerds, loners, and middle class people.

I guess I'm counted as a loner but I don't really care. I don't want friends because once highs school is over they completely ditch you and are never to be heard from again.

I finally make it to the locker room and find a locker to put my stuff in. I usually don't change for gym since I always wear sweatpants, hoodies, and sneakers.

I walk out into the gym with my phone and sit on the bleachers until the teacher comes out. People start coming out of the locker rooms with their friends and start sitting on the bleachers.

I hear a door burst open to my left and heard heels clicking. I rolled my eyes and looked over to see the one and only 'Queen B'.

Everyone meet Kennedie Davis, Faith Black, and Cadence Lewis. As I like to call them KFC. Ahh my one of my favorite friend chicken places right next.

Kennedie it the main one in the group. Gets what she wants and doesn't like when people stand in her way.  Faith and Cadence just follow what she does for popularity.

The come in giggling and looking at their phones. The sit at the bottom of the bleachers and continue talking.

I just can't believe that their in my first period. Like I would be fine if they were in my second period  but I can't handle them in the beginning of the day. I let out a long sigh and continue on my phone.

A few minutes later the doors burst open to my right and more people walk in. I roll my eyes and throw my head into my hands because now I think jesus isn't on my side this year.

Next comes in the 'bad boys' of this school. Well there the bad boys of the town. Rumors about them go around but I don't get into them because it's not my business.

Meet Emilio Martinez, Ivan Martinez, and Ryder Brooks. Emilio and Ivan are twin brothers and Ryder is there best friend.

Emilio is the leader I guess you could say. He is the most feared out of all three of them. You would think he dates Kennedie but they don't. Their cousins so that would be really weird.

People also say that they are the hottest guys in school. Emilio and Ivan have a spanish accent while Ryder just has the looks. In my opinion there not as hot as Shawn Mendes but that's tea for another time.

Girls would literally throw themselves at them and they would not have a care in the world. Guys would be jealous of them because they were also good at sports. Ryder was mainly good at football while the twins were better at soccer.

They start to walk in a finally sit on the bleachers. I start shaking my head and squeeze it. I don't think I'm going to be able to handle the bad boys and the KFC's all in one class. I'm going to loose my mind.

Suddenly a loud whistle blow goes off grabbing everyone in the rooms attention.

"Okay class. My name is Mr.Dickson and I will be your gym teacher." he states.

He is wearing an all white track suit with red line on his shorts. He is also matching it with red sweatbands around his head and wrist. I hold back a chuckle looking at his outfit choice today.

"Today we aren't going to do anything physical wise. We are just gonna go over the rules in the gym." he says this while getting out a white board.

I crossed my eyes and sighed. This is the part where I completely zone out and pretend to listen. I lean back with my back hitting the wall and tune him out.

After what felt like hours the bell finally rings. I went into the locker room and grabbed my stuff. I yank out my schedule and look to see my next class. English.

***

My first few classes went by like a breeze. Turns out I have English with Ivan, Math with Ryder, and cooking with Emilio. what a joy..

It was now time for my favorite part of the day!

Lunch

Today they are serving meatball sandwiches which are my all time favorite cafeteria food. I promise you I will never get over them. They are sooo good.

I walk up in line and wait for my turn to get my food. Usually when they serve meatball sandwiches they sell out quickly so everyone rushes to lunch because everyone loves them.

As I am waiting in line I look over at the tables to see where I should sit this year. Every year I sit somewhere different so I'm as far away yet have a good view if anything goes down.

I turn back around and notice I'm up next in line. I noticed that I am about to take the last meatball sandwich and smirk at my little victory.

As I am walking up I bump into something that blocks my way or more like someone. I stumble back a little bit and look to see who it is. I can see their face since there turned the other way.

Since I have anger issues and can't control them my anger just builds up and takes over. So whatever happens isn't completely my fault.

I grab the shoulder of the person and aggressively turn them around to face me.

"Dude what is your problem." Now that there turned around Insee that it's Emilio Martinez. Oh god.

"I just came up to get the last meatball sandwich." he shrugs looking at me.

"Well sorry bud but that mine. I waited in this line while you just decided to cut in front of me." By now my fist were clenching.

"Do you know who I am?" he gets in my face just a little bit I don't back down.

"Yes but I don't care. That sandwich is mine." I stood on my toes since he was a little taller than me.

By now the whole cafeteria was watching and and waiting for the next move to be done. No one dared to get in between us.

"Well your just a little nobody who isn't gonna do nothing for it. So get out of my face and get a different lunch." he shoves me to the ground.

That was my final breaking point. He turns back around and starts ordering the last sandwich. By now anger has completely taken over and my face was all red. I viciously tap him on the shoulder for him to turn around.

"Didn't I say to get out of my face?" he turns around and faces me again

"Yeah but I have a little something for you first." I state.

I pull my fist back and punch him square in the nose. Blood immediately starts coming out of it and he falls to the ground. I glance at my hand and noticed a little blood on it but I ignored it.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" he screamed holding his nose.

"Told you that sandwich was mine." I shrugged innocently.

The whole cafeteria was dead silent to the point where you could hear a pin drop. Everyone just stared in shock not knowing what to do or what just happened.

"You're gonna regret that." he comes close to my face and then walks away out of the cafeteria.

I rolled my eyes and ordered the last meatball sandwich. He thinks I am scared of him. He has a big storm coming if he thinks that I am afraid of him.

I stroll to my table and sit on my phone and eat. People were staring but it didn't stop me from eating my food.

As I was eating I just complete froze.

I just punched the Emilio Martinez in the nose and possibly broke it too.

Oh my god.

Hey it technically wasn't my fault. Anger took over and he did cut in line.

That meatball sandwich was gonna end up in my stomach either way so I mean....

What have I done.

I am gonna die.

I'm literally going to die.

I just made the biggest mistake of my life.

Now he is after me.

Don't show him fear. Play it cool Dallas

I grabbed my lunch tray and threw it out before rushing out the cafeteria. I ran straight into the bathroom and locked the door. I went over to the sink and looked at myself in the mirror.

"I really just made myself a death wish." I mumbled.

____________________________________

Why is Dallas afraid? What will Emilio do to Dallas? Is Dallas going to avoid Emilio? Will Emilio let it go? Will Emilio get revenge? How does Emilio feel? Will Dallas be able to face him again? Was the sandwich worth it? Why did no one stop it?
Find out in the next chapter; 8/9/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

749K 27.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.9M 85.9K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.2M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
601K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...