Azarath Metrion Zinthos 》Aven...

Por lovethebreeze

What would happen if Raven joined the Avengers? [Disclaimer: I just own Raven's lines and her part in the sto... Mais

Characters
Nominees For Love Interest
No. No. No. Did I Mention, No?
Thor's Hammer
Ultron
Ok, Little Miss I-Know-Everything
Voting Update
We Meet Again
Fight with Tony
Little Agents?
Nick Fury
Making Up
Cap Team Up
He's Alive! He's Alive!
Don't Say It
Over
What Now, Tony?
Whose Side Are You On?
This is the Last Time I Take Something From Tony
Bucky
Who Turned Off The Lights?
Who Are We Meeting?
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
You're Laughing?
You Know How This Will End
You're Done
My Hero

Language

13.9K 420 69
Por lovethebreeze

He's lightning
Sparks are flyin'
Everywhere I go
He's always on my mind and
I'm goin' crazy
About him lately
And I can't help myself from how my heart is racing
Think I'm really digging on his vibe
He really blows me away
- He's Got Something Special, Hannah Montana

"No way all get through this," Tony said as the team started suiting up. "IF even one tin soldier is left standing, we've lost. There's gonna be blood on the floor." And I'm the negative one?

"I got no plans tomorrow night," Steve told him.

"I get first crack at the big guy."

I pulled my hood up. "Well, you are the one that created him." Tony shot me a look. "What? Iron Man's the one he's waiting for."

Then Vision walked behind Tony. "That's true. He hates him the most." Not going to lie, I almost laughed. Almost. I gave him a look that says see.

"Ultron knows we're coming," Steve stated the obvious. "Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out."

Pietro nodded before running. Wanda looked a bit nervous, so I grabbed her hand in reassurance. She looked up and gave me a small smile, but I didn't returned it. When it comes to me, Wanda knows I don't need to say a lot to do a lot. We dropped her off in the middle of the streets so she could evacuate the people from their homes.

"All they want is to live their lives in peace. And that's not gonna happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done. We find out what Ultron's been building, we find Romanoff, and clear the field. Keep the fight between us.

"Ultron thinks we're monsters. That we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right."

》》》》

I dropped down near the fruit market and began telling everyone to get out. No one would listen, so I did the next best thing. Scaring them. I closed my eyes and let the anger flow through me. The next time they were open, my four eyed eyes glowed as I started yelling at the people to leave. I worked because they got scarred and started running.

I sighed as I controlled my breathing. "Anger never did suited you," Pietro said as he ran behind me.

I turned and looked at him. "It did for this situation."

He smiled at me. "Only if things worked out between us." Then he ran off.

I let out a breath. "Then you'll see the part of me that I can't escape."

I jumped up high and started flying. I kept motioning to the people to leave this place.

"Go on. Get out of here!" I yelled. The floor started to shake from under me. "What the -"

I stopped when one of Ultron's tin man came out and tried to blast me. I waved my hand to block the small blast before I raised the other to push the robot back. Another robot pointed his blasters at me and the townsfolk behind. My eyes widen as it send another wave. I held both hands up and created this barrier to protect me and the people.

"Go. Now!" I said. I held my hand out towards the abandoned cars. "Azarath. Metrion. Zinthos!"

My dark energy grabbed one of the cars. I grit my teeth together as I flew the cars towards the robot. The robot went flying, only for two more to take its place. You've got to be kidding me.

The robots charged at me. I flew up and went after them. I wrapped my arms around the robot's waist before we crashed through one of the buildings. We landed on an office desk. I brought my hand up and rammed it through its neck before taking out the wires. Something tugged at me cloak. The other robot yanked me back. I snarled at the thing before I brought my leg and kicked him off.

My magic grabbed the fallen robot's body. I flicked it towards the other one, sending it flying through the window. I followed after it as more came in front. The robots started to surround me. The all came at me, all I could see was metal. I grunted as my eyes turned white and created this force field around me. It got bigger and bigger until it knocked the robots off, breaking their body's to a million pieces. I looked down to see one sneaking behind Steve.

"Steve, behind you!" I yelled.

Steve used his shield to block the robot's attack. The shield got caught in the robot's chest, which Steve took advantage of and kicked the robot off.

He nodded at me as I floated down. "Thanks, Raven."

I barley nodded back before the ground started to shake. I stumbled back a bit as the streets started to split in half. Soon enough I could feel the ground being lifted. Like actually lifted. A guy looking around frantically, not knowing what's going on. He lost his footing and started to fall back.

I quickly flew up and zoomed over to him. He started yelling as he fell back. I was fast enough to grab him and fly him back up on the ground.

"Hide," I instructed him. The guy stood there quaking in fear. I glared at him. "Now!"

The guy jumped before running. I looked up to see one of the buildings breaking. Part of the bricks came off and started falling. I raised my hand to cover myself with the small barrier as more robots came at me. One flew towards me, but I raised my fist up to punch its face. The next one came at me, but I brought my hand up to have one of the light post come at me. Once it was in my hands, I swung that thing across to hit the tin man's chest.

"Cap, you got incoming," I heard Tony through the communicator, after hearing that a small crash on the other side. So I think Tony's warning is a little late.

"Incoming already came in," Steve grunted. "Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely." I send another wave of magic at the tin man. "The rest of us have one job, tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed, walk it off."

I kept sending my magic left and right. I held one of the tin man's body still before pushing him towards his friends like if I was bowling.

"Rae Rae, you know what might help -" Tony started.

He isn't suggesting what I think he's suggesting. "No." I ducked and kicked another robot. "Absolutely not."

"Well, it's not like we have any other options. And I doubt there's some magic book you could trap Ultron in."

"Uh, a little info for the rest of us who haven't raised a half demon," Clint says.

"Tony wants me to use dark magic," I explained as I hurled some cart to the robot.

"Don't you already do that?"

I raised my hands and lifted some of the rubble from the cracked street before throwing it. "This magic is much darker. Magic that I was taught by a dragon. I couldn't control it the last -"

"Raven, you can do this," Tony assured me. "I've seen you meditate. I've seen you learn control when you almost lost it. I can guarantee that you can do this."

I sighed as I slowly nodded. Just focus and concentrate. Everything will be fine. I floated up to the sky as more of Ultron's men surrounded me. My eyes went white as I crossed my arms.

"Necronom. Hezbarek. Mortyx!" I shouted.

Soon my eyes turned black. My arms were spread out wide as the dark energy left my mouth. It went soaring through the air before landing on the ground. It broke the streets more as the tendrils started surrounding the robots. Each robot started shaking as the dark magic entered their body.

"All right, we're all clear here," Clint said.

"We are not clear! We are very not clear!" Steve grunted through the other line. "Raven, how's it going?" I tried to pull the magic back, but it left my eyes as more of Ultron's robots came. "Raven!"

I started screaming as the tendrils grew stronger. It left the robots before it crashed on the ground again. I tried to hold it back, but it kept getting stronger. This was what I was afraid of.

"Raven!" I heard Wanda. "Control it."

"I can't!"

"Yes, you can. I've seen you control even your darkest demons. Concentrate. Don't let this thing be the reason they brand you a monster."

I nodded as I started taking deep breathes. Don't let this thing control me. Don't let this thing control me.

You can do it, Raven, I heard Beast Boy's voice in my head.

I took one final breath before I just let it all out. I screamed as the tendrils shot up to the sky. They zigzagged back down and started breaking every Ultron wannabe in our way. The magic was coming back to me. The last of the dark magic entered my body before I started falling back.

I felt a pair of arms catch me. "I've got you."

I looked up to see Pietro carrying me before he zoomed towards the closest building, where the rest of the team gathered. I started coughing as the smoke filled my lungs. Steve rushed over.

"You all right?" He asked. I nodded. "The next wave is gonna hit any minute." He clicked on his communicator. "What do you got, Stark?"

"Huh? Nothing great," Tony replied. "Maybe a way to blow up the city. That'll keep it from impacting the surface, if you guys can get clear."

Steve and I made our way outside. "I asked for a solution, not an escape plan."

"Impact radius is getting bigger every second. We're gonna have to make a choice."

I sighed. "Steve, we have to honest. No one is going anywhere."

Natasha nodded as she caught up with us. "If Stark finds a way to blow this rock..."

"Not till everyone's safe," Steve argued.

"Everyone up here versus everyone down there? There's no math there."

"I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it."

"How are we suppose to get everyone off here?" I asked.

"Glad you asked that, Raven," we heard Fury. "Because things are about to get better." The wind started blowing around us. The helicarrier came to view. It's big enough to hold every civilian on that ship. It might just work. "Nice, right? Pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do."

"Fury, you son of a bitch," Steve said. A little bit of happiness in his voice.

"Ooh! You kiss your mother with that mouth?"

To even joke, I added, "Gosh, Steve, watch your language."

》》》》

A/N: Ok, for the rest of AoU, I won't edit any if the chapters. The sooner I finish that the sooner we get to Civil War and the sooner we get to Civil War the sooner Raven meets Peter. So I apologize in advance for any spelling errors or grammar mistakes in the future.

And wow people we were tied on whose side Raven should be on, but I've made my decision.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

95.6K 2.3K 32
Being the only child of Tony Stark, Freya was kept out of the spotlight so that she might live a semi-normal life. Unfortunately, how she became Tony...
151K 4.5K 24
When sixteen year old Y/n L/n, a telekinetic orphan joins the Avengers, she is assigned as Loki's Mission partner. They are a great team, often makin...
179K 5.8K 36
[Disclaimer: I only own Raven's plot to the story.] [Book 2 in AMZ series.] [Set during Spider-Man: Homecoming.]
361K 5.3K 103
𝙉𝙤 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨. 𝙉𝙤 𝙙𝙤-𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙀𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨.