Tom Riddle X Reader | ✓

By bravemoongirl

Join hogwarts for a mission to change the fate of Lord Voldemort, when he was still the mysterious, two-faced... More

Part 1 When Albus Calls | Edited
Part 2 A Fresh Start | Edited
Part 3 New Friends | Edited
Part 4 Target | Edited
Part 5 Surroundings | Edited
Part 6 Lunch | Edited
Part 7 Diagon Alley | Edited
Part 8 Tom | Edited
Part 9 Library | Edited
Part 10 Sirius Black | Edited
Part 11 Potions | Edited
Part 12 Defiant | Edited
Part 13 A Challenge | Edited
Part 14 Obey | Edited
Part 15 Belligerence | Edited
Part 16 Amends | Edited
Part 17 Rest | Edited
Part 18 Oppression | ReWritten
Part 19 Hogsmeade | Edited
Part 20 Duel Training | Edited
Part 21 The Feud Of The Students | Edited
Part 22 The Feud Continues... | Edited
Part 23 Warmth | Edited
Part 24 The Griffin Incident | Edited
Part 25 Halloween | Edited
Part 26 Sleepy Mentoring | Edited
Part 27 The Slug Club | Edited
Part 28 Winter Delight | Edited
Part 30 A Request To The Dance | Edited
Part 31 The Ball Before Christmas | Edited
Part 32 Pathetic Fallacy | Edited
Part 33 Lifeless
Part 34 An Invitation
Part 35 Xmas Dinner part 1
Part 36 Xmas Dinner part 2
Part 37 Deal
Part 38 The Diary
Part 39 A Monster.
Part 40 Avoid
Part 41 Conflict
Part 42 Abandoned
Part 43 Valentine's Day
Part 44 Myrtle
Part 45 Lies And A Hero
Part 46 A change
Part 47 Bloodlust
Part 48 Secrets
Part 49 Demise
Part 50 Family Reunion
Part 51 Broken
Part 52 Devious
Part 53 Evil Within
Part 54 Graduation & Riddles' Becoming
Part 55 THE REAL BEGINNING
Part 56 A Sinful Desire
Part 57 An Ambush
Part 58 One Night
Part 59 Means of A Ring
Part 60 Poison
Part 61 Charm
Part 62 Punishment
Part 63 Fright Night
Part 64 Danger
Part 65 Azkaban
Part 66 After
Part 67 Under the Moon
Part 68 Order Of The Phoenix
Part 69 War
Part 70 Finish This, Sirius
Part 71 When Albus Recalls
Part 72 Lily
Part 73 Before
Part 74 Alive
Part 75 In His Arms
Part 76 A Strong Friendship
Part 77 Or Is It.
Part 78 Take My Hand
Part 79 I Do.
Part 80 Despair
Part 81 A Prophet
Part 82 Trapped
Part 83 Legilimens
Part 84 Here Comes The Lord
Part 85 The Battle Of Dark Wizards
Part 86 A Calm Before The Storm
Part 87 CHOOSE
Part 88 Troubled
Part 89 The Fall
Part 90 Again
Part 91 Unforgivable
Part 92 Has It Really Been That Long
Part 93 Mine
Part 94 Only Mine
Part 95: The Final Battle Begins
Part 96: Beginning Of The End
Part 97: It All Ends Here. The Reader's final choice.
Part 98: ENDING A
Part 99: ENDING B

Part 29 Dark Plans | Edited

72.9K 2.9K 2.6K
By bravemoongirl

Tom's uncontrollable arrogance didn't approve of the game and its' rules at all. In fact, he didn't even bother leaning down to gather any snow, refusing to act like a muggle. Instead he stood still, covering his face with his diary, just letting the hits flow.

"Come on, that's not how you play the game" - Lily shouted at him, unsatisfied.

Then the snowballs suddenly halted mid air towards Riddle as if time stood still. His right hand was now stretched out, the black glove almost covering the clenched wand. His posture was firm, calm and confident. His green eyes watched the balls hurl back at the four of you, forcing you all to duck down. Riddle's dark, curly hair hadn't been touched by not even the falling down snowflakes as if he summoned an invisible shield above him, dissolving them before they could land on his head.

With his black diary still in his left hand, his black coat gently whirled among the faint wind as he looked down at the nearest pile of snow, flicked his wand and watched it transform into a massive moving soldier made out of ice.

"That's cheating!" - Mary gulped at the frosty giant shielding Tom at the same time as attacking the four of you with his colossal axe "And dangerous" - she squealed as she dodged one attack

"Do not worry" - Tom smirked "It is just a game."

You quickly took out your own wand and casted an incendio charm at the soldier, watching it turn into water and smoke collapsing beside Riddle's calm figure.

"Magic isn't really allowed with snow fights--" - you frowned at his blank face.

He crossed his arms behind his back, unbothered "I decide what is allowed to me."

"We were just trying not to injure each other--" - you added

"It is not amusing if it doesn't bring any, thrill, shall we say?" - he glanced at startled Lily "If you excuse me, I shall eliminate myself from this boredom you call fun" - he glared at you for a few seconds before setting off.

"Come on" - Lily frowned as she adjusted her messy hair "Let's go inside, it's almost time for the Hogwarts Christmas feast anyway"

The delightful annual Christmas feast - when the ceiling is enchanted to snow and there stands a huge Christmas tree by the window; when the students can gather around the tables and enjoy the variety of delicious food cooked by the house elves.

So the main hall was decorated with beautiful ornaments and bright lights which didn't overshadow the astonishing, giant Christmas tree resting at the front of the room. The ceiling was charmed to snow and dissolve half way to the bottom. This time of the year, the room would fill up with joyful students creating pleasant atmosphere with their chattering.

You and your Gryffindor friends sat in your house's section, discussing the appetizing selection of food and talking over your assigned homework. Until you felt your stomach rumble.

You put your hand on your stomach, addressing seated next to you Lily "I feel weird..." - you looked down at the empty plate and your empty cup. When you saw Molly on the other side of you about to eat the same thing you just had, you shook your head "Don't eat that"

"You think it's expired--?" - Molly asked

"I don't think that house elves would use expired ingredients.." - you barely uttered

Then a frightened face rushed straight towards your table, holding a newspaper in their hand - it was a random boy from your house.

He smacked it on top of the table right next to your plate. You could read the visible headline written in massive, black ink that said 'Mass Murderer Spotted In London'

'Mortier Hollow' was the name of the murderer. That name sounded familiar. He was after your father once at the ministry. Since you've come from the future - you know your family might be in danger once again.

Your family was still alive now. And since you used to barely visit them in the future, you could still do so now. All though, you'd look a little older to them now. You had older parents and wizards can live longer than muggles so it makes sense they're still here now - you were just glad there was a chance to see them again and maybe even protect them.

Mortier had traced your family's home in the future once and they had to move away. They'd always send an owl to you whenever they could but you wouldn't always receive their letters. It didn't matter now as you had memorized all of their probable locations.

However, no matter how many times your parents would move, they still ended up crossing paths with Lord Voldemort who ended up killing them both. And that's why this mission still felt difficult. You wanted to make yourself appear good for him and yet there was still this sort of ache. For now, he hadn't turned into a monster at least. Maybe there was a chance of redemption.

Mortier, however, also known as the 'hook' had apparently also terrorised Hogwarts at one point - which you knew would be incoming.

You were the only one already aware what the future beholds but you couldn't tell anyone. First of all they wouldn't believe and second of all it could blow your cover. Some people are just horrible at keeping secrets.

"Ugh." - Lily frowned "Grindelwald's follower. I didn't know they still existed."

"Looks like he's back to killing muggles" - the boy replied.

"Why is he targeting the Ministry then if muggles and muggleborns are his problem?" - Molly asked

The boy shrugged "Who knows. For some satisfaction is enough"

"Excuse me..." - you said, lifting up from the table and quickly running out of the main hall

Lily and Molly thought you were getting emotional about Mortier being free so they had intentions to seek you after, thinking you need some time alone.

On the table of Slytherin, Tom and his club members discussed the same headline when one of them brought in the same paper.

"Finally" - Avery smirked "Someone else taking actions against those filthy things"

"Muggles are of no major interest. He is wasting his time" - Unimpressed, Tom sipped his drink

"It's official" - Another member grinned "Mortier Hollow is my new hero" - he glanced at Tom "We should become Grindelwald's followers"

Tom frowned "I shall never submit to someone as weak as Grindelwald. Pure fool faced defeat to an old halfwit like Dumbledore"

"Maybe we should inform him on our little Mudblood mix?" - Avery grinned as he glanced at the Gryffindor table - Lily in particular. "All we need to do is find his whereabouts and then..."

Tom smirked "Send an owl."

His eyes quickly locked onto the sight of you rushing out of the room. Marvolo excused himself and set out to follow you, interested to find out the reason behind your sudden absence.

When he saw you sit down on a bench in the empty yard, Riddle approached you

You glanced up and a smile widened on your face as you jumped up, as if suddenly getting a rush of adrenaline "Oh, hi, Tom!"

He stepped back, noticing you were about to reach for his hands "Is everything fine" - he asked

"Everything is great!" - your eyes glinted with affection, as if your eyelids suddenly grew heavy "Oh I just love him!" - you shrieked

Riddle looked appalled and confused at the out of nowhere confession "Do I even care to ask who"

Your pupils were widely dilated "Gilderoy! Oh he's so handsome!"

"Gilderoy" - he repeated in a low tone, unaware of who you're talking about "An acquaintance of yours?"

As if it just struck you, your smile disappeared "No..."

Riddle nodded as if realizing what was happening. He grabbed onto your arm and started dragging you through the corridors

"Are you leading me to see him?"

"Yes." - Tom glanced over his shoulder, obviously lying and heading for Slughorn's office instead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3.1K 45
A Tom Riddle love story 《NOW COMPLETE 》 He is not supposed to feel love born under the influence of a love portion,but there are exceptions to every...
1.9K 42 12
"You know Potter, there's a very fine line between perfection and illusion, people just can't notice it unless they look close enough." -Alexandra Ri...
314K 8K 89
~Tom Riddle X Reader Story~ (Y/N) wasn't too excited to start her last year of Hogwarts, she has a hard time getting along with anyone there, especia...
56K 1.3K 20
Your family bloodline is very famous. Your mother and father are Order of Merlin first-class. You have been sorted into Slytherin and excel in studi...