Falling for Unspeakable (Unsp...

By snap_girl267

Everyone knows the word 'fall' What do you think of when you hear it? For some, it's the season. Some people... More

Falling for Unspeakable
Skydiving Part 1
Skydiving Part 2
Oh Shi-
It's Raining Frogs
Emergency
Next morning
Starbucks
Starbucks with a side of Moose Milk
Super Car!?
Parking Lot
Wait for Miss Needle Nose
COMA!?
Nathan's Plan
Proper Idiots
Miracle
Chapter 18
SURPRISE!!!
SUPRISE Part 2
Alone
Alone Part 2
Vacation Part 1
Vacation Part 2
As Long as You Say Flip
Telling
USA!!
Heart of a Moose
Deception
I CAN EXPLAIN
Hellish View
Revenge
Date
Giggles
My Idiot ❤️
Insta Hate
Moving
ARE YOU FLIPP'N CEREAL!?
Mystery
New Story Idea
Lazy Forces
Ideas
Cars
Jenny? Ryan?
ACCIDENT!?
Halloween part 1
Halloween part 2
Halloween part 3
I GOT NOTICED
LA morning
Minecon 1
Minecon 2
Gone.
Jay and the Report
*Chomp!
Escape
Escape #2
Flaming Home
Pranks
Q & A
Foose
Birthday🎂
Dreaming
Christmas Prank
Christmas Special / Chapter 69
New Years Eve Special
DMs vs the Frog
Snowy 1/2
Snow 1
Remembering in the Snow
💉Needles💉
Nathan's Reaction
Nathan's Hat
Valentines Special
Foose's Karma
The Announcement
I need new friends
Wedding Preparation
I'm sorry guys

3 am

1.5K 35 3
By snap_girl267

I just couldn't sleep thinking about this guys fate. I texted my friends but they were going to sleep because "it was a school night." Girl it's AUGUST!!!
I eventually got to the weird side of YouTube with Roblox and Minecraft gamers. I never watched this stuff because I only watched diy slime and makeup videos. But you're brain does weird things in the morning.There was this guy called MooseCraft who was playing Minecraft. He yelled and was actually a little annoying if you ask me. "UNSPEAKABLE!!!" He yelled.
Then it dawn-dawned me. Unspeakable. That was the writing on the guy's hat. I went to his channel in the description as fast as I could. He looked like the guy. A LOT. Well... - the scratches and fall damage. His name was Nathan and when he yelled I knew it was him. I found Moose's Snapchat and texted him despite the time of morning.

🐼: Hey I'm (Y/N).Earlier today I heard a scream from my backyard and saw Nathan had fallen from skydiving. We brought him to the hospital as fast as me could by ambulance. I found your videos and saw that you knew him so if you could text back about this situation it would help a lot.
(Delivered at 3:27 am)

🦌: What? Who is this! (Delivered at 3:48)

🐼: This is (Y/N L/N) Like I said I found Nathan in my backyard. Can I talk to you a bit later?

🦌: NOW! What has happened and where is he? I need to know if he's ok.

🐼: Ok. I found him in my backyard barley breathing. An ambulance rushed him to the hospital and they haven't told us what happened to him.

🦌: OMG Thank you!!! We lost him yesterday while skydiving! We were so worried! Tomorrow at the first visiting time can we meet at the hospital?

🐼: Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with that! See you then.

🦌:Bye thanks again!
🐼:Bye Moose and NP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134 10 8
//TRIGGER WARNING\\ Car accidents. AU where George and Dream do not know each other and they're 21/19. George gets hit by a bus, but instead of seei...
3.9K 188 22
Adam is in a coma and no one knows how. All they know is that it's life or death for him. Will he live or die? If he dies how will everyone react? If...
28.5K 670 45
☆☆COMPLETED☆☆ Your a youtuber with 100,000 subs. And your roommates with your Bestfriend Nathan. Everything is normal until a guy going by the name o...
3.2K 305 27
Unspeakable, also known as Nathan picks up his dear friend that is coming to live with him and Moose. Riley wants to follow her dreams and audition f...