Encre x Fallacy My Living Mas...

By Elementa3510

This is the story of the young artist Encre. He lives in the small kingdom of UnderVeil as king Asgore's Roya... More

Chapter 1: The French Royal Painter
Chapter 2: The Offer in Which He Couldn't Refuse
Chapter 3: Oblivious Lovers
Chapter 4: Finding Out More
A/N
Chapter 5: Finding Out More
A/N
Chapter 6: The Arrival
Chapter 7: Going Undercover
A/N
Chapter 8: The Big Question
Chapter 9: The Alliance
Chapter 10: A New Friend an Ally in the Surface Kingdom
Chapter 11: The True Vampire Council
Chapter 12: Human Attack
A/N+Update+My Drawings+Avatar Info
Chapter 13: A Story 11 Years in the Making
Chapter 14: Fallacy's Birthday
Never thought This Day Would Come
Chapter 15: Unexpected Invitation
Quick Update
Chapter 16: The War is Coming
Sneak Peek
I've Been Tagged again (bet u sad it's not the last chapter) + Update
Final Chapter, Chapter 17: Fall of the Surface Kingdom
What's Up?
New Story Announcement

Chapter 14.5: Elementa's Diary

895 17 6
By Elementa3510

(Hey guys this chapter takes place in Elementa's past right after her mother died, skipping over the parts I've already told, warning this chapter might be long but it is important to tell as it will come into play in future chapters. Note that this chapter will be written like a diary written by Elementa, with whatever is written in italics being a Flashback of the particular moment she is writing about. Sorry it took me so long)

April 25th, 1703

The worst thing ever happened today mommy's gone and she's never coming back. Why dad mom and dad have to leave me! It's all their fault I hate them for killing my father and I hate them for giving out the cure a week after it had been found to themselves so by the time mom got it it was already too late! What's worse I heard the 2nd Queen wasn't even given the cure and being left to die, she will probably die in two days.

April 29th 1703

As I predicted the second queen died 2 days after my mother, it had just been declared yesterday. Though what is troubling me right now I've been summoned to meet the king. I despise them yes but I know the importance of getting on their good side, so that once I am strong enough they won't except what is coming to them. So I'll put on an act and pretend to be nice. Though in truth I'm hoping to get close to the 2nd prince to see if he could become an ally and friend.

I've just returned from the palace and to my delight it went better than expected I've formed an immediate bond with the little second prince and got a good look at my closest enemies.

"Ah so the young sorceress shows her face, you are fr more beautiful than the rumours proclaim despite your young age."

"I am flattered your highness by your kind words." I bow

"Proper too, you really are one of a kind aren't you." I smiled

"You are too kind, but may I ask why you called me here surely not only to meet me."

"Correct you little miss Dimension." The king signaled his servant, soon after four men entered the room along with three young boys. The royal wizard Erwin Avain (accidentally gave the royal family the same last name so I'm changing Erwin's last name to Avain), and his son Philip Avain who is about a year younger than me making him 6 (yes Fibi assumed wrong), the 3 infamous vampire/monster hunters, Alexandre Tombstrain, Theodore Von DorvenChurch the 7th, and the most famous Van Hellsing, and finally the king's two sons Zander Avalon age 5 and Henry Avalon age 2.

"Dad can I have her." said little Philip, why do I get the feeling that this one will be an immense pain in the future

"I'm not for sale besides you're a year younger than me."

"Tell her that's not true dad."

"I'm afraid she is telling the truth son Elementa is 7 you're 6 making her older."

"I don't care I want her, MAGICAL LASSO!" A glowing transparent blue rope appeared from Philip's hand as soon as it got to close I incinerated it with my magic. Everyone eyes widened.

"You are able to summon magic without chanting at such a young age!"

"Actually I've been able to do it since I was 4." Their eyes widened "After all I did start talking shortly after I was conceived and began learning magic at only a month old." And just when I thought their eyes couldn't get any bigger they did. I then realized that both Alexandre and Van had been staring at my eyepatch covering my right eye the entire time. "Excuse me Sir Hellsing, Sir Tombstrain may I ask why you've been staring at my eyepatch?"

"We were just wondering what happened to your eye?"

"It was my first outing with my mom, she was teaching me how to search for herbs. I was 2 at the time, I saw something shining in the distance so I started to go towards it distancing myself from my mother. Next thing I knew my mom was no longer visible and I was alone, right in front of a large black bear. It slashed at my eye with its claws and the next thing I knew I was crying in pain. Luckily my mother heard me and got rid of the bear before it could do me any more harm."

"Oh I see"

"Is that all?" The king nodded "Well I'll be off but before I go..." I approached Henry. " Henry if ever you need help just ring this bell 5 times and don't worry I can tell real from accidentally. I'll be there for you if you need someone." I smiled at him gently and pat his head he gave a smile on his initially sad demeanour. "Well I'll be off then." And teleported away but as I teleported away I heard the wizard shout,

"Wait did she just teleport, THAT'S A HIGH LEVEL SPELL HOW TALENTED IS SHE?"

May 29th 1703

It's been a month since I gave Henry the bell and he has rung it enough times for us to get really close. To my joy he hates his father, his brother, the wizard and his son, and the hunters so it was relatively easy for him to get him to like vampires. Anyways today is the first day I open back the store since mom died, I don't think I'm old enough to go out for herbs alone yet I still need to improve my magic. Luckily for me my mom stocked up enough for 5 more years so I'll have to go when I turn 12.

The day is finally over and I had 131 customers making about 5-6 people per hour since I open at 7:00 a.m and close at 8:00 p.m making 12 hours since I close for an hour in the afternoon for a lunch break. Well I wasn't too surprised I mean ever since mom got sick a year and a half ago the shop has been closed. It went well to my relief

March 20th 1704

Today is my 8th birthday, my first birthday I'm celebrating alone. So it definitely was the most depressing birthday ever, and probably will take a while until my birthday becomes a joyous day for me again. Some of the villagers, as well as the king, mage, and a few other members of the royal court sent me gifts. Which I didn't mind too much, I even got a gift from little Henry which was one of the only gifts that made me feel a bit better, that and some of the villagers gifts. Many of them were dresses, jewelry, and shoes, though I personally prefer the ones I make myself with my magic as mom taught me. There were a few of them that were books, the mage gave me some magic books. The king gave my a very rare magical item along with some of the nobles giving me some slightly less rare magical items as well most likely to gain my favour. Rather pointless if you ask me. A few of the village children gave me flowers and little Henry gave me a handmade bracelet using precious magical gemstones he must have found in the royal garden, which I've recently learned is littered with magical gemstones.

April 25th 1704

Today is my mother's death anniversary, she died exactly a year ago today coincidentally my dad also died this date so I'm going to their graves. I will forever despise this date for this reason (in all honesty it's also my little brother's birthday IRL). It was a day full of tears, Henry even came to visit and I promised I'd be there for his mother anniversary as well.

August 16th 1704

I've been getting visits from Philip often lately and he keeps asking me to be his but I always deny him but I get the feeling that won't deter him at all, he's persistent that brat. I'd personally like to beat him to a pulp but I rather not reap the consequences to those actions.

May 15th 1708

I've been getting a lot of visions lately about a specific location that I've finally built up the courage to go to on my first expedition on my own tomorrow. I'm 12 now and I've been practicing magic every week day only taking breaks on the weekends, even while I was working I was practicing magic. I could even say I could beat that wizard no problem now but I still wouldn't stand a chance against Van, the other hunters more of a chance but definitely less than the old wizard. I'm preparing right now for the trip tomorrow and I've already sent a letter informing the king of my temporary departure since I'm obligated to as I am considered "an important figure" in the Surface Kingdom. I'm leaving for a month, as it will take a week to arrive to the cave and hopefully it will only take me 7 days to complete the cave giving me a week to collect herbs after the cave and the last week to get back home.

May 16th 1708

I'm off to the cave, the king was at the entrance to give his regards and suggested I bring an entourage which I responded with a no, they would only get in my way anyways.

May 23rd 1708

I've arrived at the entrance of the cave and I've equipped myself well. I know there are many creatures waiting within this cave so I had to come very prepared with all supplies just in case, stored in my magical storage which keeps all my things stored in a miniature pocket dimension. A very basic but extremely useful spell for any mage. But during my time in there I most likely will not have time to write more entries so I'll be keeping my diary in storage for now until I get out.

June 1st 1708

I've finally made it out of that damn cave and it took 2 days more than expected, but nevertheless it was worth it for I found a very precious item, that I'd prefer not to give away in case my diary falls in the wrong hands. But anyways it seems I'll have 2 days less to collect herbs than planned making 5 days which is more than enough time. Though in all honesty that cave was a living hell, it gave me at least 20 years of experience packed into the 9 days I was stuck there with more than a couple near-death experiences against powerful enemies, way more than any person should go through. With that I made sure to put a sign warning any travelers of the dangers that lie in that cave even naming it the "Ruby Cave" for the many rubies I found in it and another reason...

June 13th 1708

I've finally arrived back home with many herbs for my potions and remedies, but as my mom did before me my expeditions will become a yearly activity of sorts as my mother always told me that it's good to get away from the kingdom at least once a year. My mom has never been wrong about these types of things so I'll take her word for it. I've also decided to finally tell little Henry the truth about me and my parents.

To my delight Henry took the truth extremely well, he even comforted me when the waterworks began coming down. I'm extremely lucky to have such a great friend. I know he'll grow up to be an amazing and strong person, especially with his potential in using qi but I can only start training him to use it once he turns 20 for now he must learn to build up his qi. I've taught him how to build up his qi now he must meditate daily for the next 13 years until he is ready.

Since the cave my power has grown quite significantly making my powers harder to control so until I figure out the cause of my lack of control I'm restraining at least half of my power, but despite that my magic is still quite powerful. I'm also taking this opportunity to train my body, dad always told me it's unhealthy and risky solely on my magic. After the cave I realized that I need strengthen my body so I'll be training my body on a daily basis from now on.

March 21st 1709

Just turned 13 yesterday and puberty is hitting me like a dragon going full speed (which is about as fast as a bullet train) mom always told me that mages hit go through puberty a lot faster but this is ridiculous I only just turned 13 and by the next day I'm already a C cup and no signs of slowing down luckily mom said the average time for a mage to go through puberty is a year and only the first 2 weeks of that time is spent on chest and hip growth with it slowing down by the 3rd day after you turn 13. But I'm honestly still a bit worried as mom was an F cup and from my current growth I will most likely stay with an E cup which I'm a little nervous about (Note not my actual chest size that is private information you pervs).

April 4th 1709

Like I thought I'm an E cup, and due to my new appearance everyone in the kingdom are starting to call me the beauty of the kingdom. Unfortunately that has caused many men to try to win my affection, along with Philip who can't leave me alone. My training has also caused me to get incredibly strong without gaining too much muscle to my relief. Though honestly I'm a bit shocked by just how much my speed, stamina, strength, and accuracy has grown father always told me that vampires grow stronger faster than mortals with less training needed, but this is ridiculous. I can shatter a boulder to dust just by giving it a light smack!

February 20th 1712

I've gotten used to my annual expeditions, making the procedure a lot less troublesome now. I'm turning 16 in a month and little Henry's birthday is coming up again in 10 days on March 1st he'll be turning 11 this year. I've also been learning that that King Arthur has been neglecting Henry a lot more since Zander turned 13 on the 8th of April last year. Zander himself has also gained a rather large ego as well much more so than his father who doesn't look down on commoners like he does. Though honestly I'm not to surprised as he was always a bratty spoiled child similarly to Philip who became Zander's best friend before I had even met them. Unfortunately because of there nature as well as Henry's more kind and innocent demeanour Henry became a victim to bullying by those two and has only worsened as years passed. Because of these developments I've made sure to visit him more often to heal his wounds and mental scars making sure he knows that he is worth much more than those two pieces of scum combined. As his birthday is coming up I've decided to grant a wish he had been asking for a while now though I wasn't able to grant it sooner because I needed his father's permission which wasn't an easy feet. I'm bringing him with me on my annual expedition this year which I'm doing in May so a writing a letter telling him that.

March 1st 1712

I'm heading to the palace early today as it is Henry's birthday today, I've already alerted the king yesterday as not to get in trouble. Henry's birthday's have always been spent alone with the some servants in the grand dining hall with me being his only friend as he has never stepped outside of the castle since he was born. He would be given many gifts from his father and some of the nobles but they were always very materialistic and reoccurring by nature making the only gift he ever looked forward to was my own.

Henry was so happy receive his gift from me. I'm honestly really excited for May, I'll finally be able to liberate little Henry from the prison he's been trapped in his entire life. It'll also allow him to gain a bit of experience and time to train his body as it isn't uncommon for me to encounter magical beasts during my month in the Forbidden Forest. Henry keeps telling me he can't wait to see me in action as he's never actually seen me in actual combat only a few magic tricks nothing to extraordinary. It'll also allow me to show him my real form as I haven't been able to since it is too risky to expose myself in the castle, as I've only recently become powerful enough to face Van I am still not powerful enough to face all my enemies yet.

May 1st 1712

Today is finally the day, I'm picking Henry at the castle this morning. To my surprise the king, Zander, Philip, and the old wizard are going to be at the entrance to send us off. Maybe they do care a bit.

I take back my previous statement they don't care at all, all of them glared at Henry in discontent. There faces easily none vocally telling him things like "don't make a fool of yourself", "don't do anything foolish that could harm your family name.", and worst of all both Zander and Philip had glares that screamed "I hope you die out there". Once we were finally out of sight I made sure to comfort Henry as we walked further away from the castle. Before we headed for the forest we dropped by my cottage to get all the necessary supplies we had left to pack but also to show him my cottage as he had never seen it before. He told me that my home is the coolest place he had ever seen and how lucky I was to leave there.

"We're here Henry this is the entrance to the Forbidden Forest, you ready?" Henry nodded to me with a smile

"Yup, I intrust my safety to you."

"Okay then lets go." And we enter the forest.

After about an hours walk we take a break. To my surprise Henry is holding out very well, usually someone of his age especially being couped up in a castle for his entire life.

"Elementa look what I found!" I approached Henry to see what he found. They had already made it pretty far into the forest and had found a large batch of herbs.

"Good job! You found a rare jade sirmyth." I pat his head and tell him to place it in his herb bag. Magical herbs range from common, rare, very rare, super rare, endangered, and almost extinct. So far I've found only two endangered but never any almost extinct, though if I do I plan to breed some in my garden and eventually find some areas to regrow then in the forest. "Wait is that... NO WAY!" A Rainbow Rose and Nebulous Ivy both are almost extinct, especially the rainbow rose it was thought to be extinct!

After the discovery I made sure to carefully store both plants in my magical storage space, and we decided to make camp.

May 29th 1712

The last 2-3 weeks with Henry we've collected many rare magical herbs and plants. I've been able to train Henry in sword combat and has adapted quite well and has gained quite a bit of experience. I remember my dad telling me where vampire's territory was and how it has alway been generally closer to The Kingdom of UnderVeil where mortal monsters live the closest vampire race to The Surface Kingdom would be the vampire humans and demons but even then it is at least a day and a half away from home apparently mom gave birth to me at a vampire friend of my dad's who was also married to a human their home was in between the Forbidden Forest and the Surface Kingdom. This was because it would be dangerous for a half vampire half human to be born in the Kingdom as it was customary for the neighbours to help with the birth thus would be risky for obvious reasons. With that in mind it was no surprise that I have never ran into a vampire before in any of expeditions. Anyways we are heading back to the Kingdom today and should arrive in 2 and a half days.

January 24th 1718

The Rainbow Roses and Nebulous Ivy have been breeding exceptionally well but I've decided not to plant some in the forest as it's been increasing my income quite significantly as I am now well known as the only place in the world who has some.

March 20th 1722

It's my birthday! I'm turning 26 today, to be honest a lot of villagers have been wondering why haven't I married yet which frustrates me a lot because my mom married my father when she was 28 thus I find it degrading that people only seem to measure a women by if they are married and how many children they have. I find it disgusting how people treat women as second class instead of equal to our opposite gender. Anyways I've been getting visions that I will meet someone tomorrow during one of my walks in the marketplace, according to my visions it will be a human maid called Fibi who works in service of his majesty king of the vampires Fallacy. I remember my father often talking about his friendship with him and I can't wait to finally be able to connect with my father's friends (has no more family) and I'll finally be able to bring this stupid kingdom down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 34 9
Everything was perfectly fine. Encre met with Fallacy every night at their favorite place in the forest, and they talked about their lives... That w...
8.8K 341 56
All is at peace in Vampireverse. There, two kingdoms and species are divided:Vampires or other beasts and monsterkind. Both stay apart and don't both...
1.1K 87 15
Encre (Ink) escapes his crumbling universe with the help of Nightmare. He meets new friends and a new life is chosen for him what will become of the...
15.6K 568 37
This is a story... LOL😂😆😁