Wolf's Temptation | j.jk ✔

By kookieternal

"Tell me you feel it too..." His lips began to trail my neck as I whimpered softly. He chuckled for a moment... More

Prologue
Chap.1 : Anyone but you
Chap.2 : Encountering him
Chap.3 : Punishment
Chap.4 : Wolfsbane
Chap.5 : Uncontrollable feelings
Chap.6 : Hold me tight
Chap.7 : Suspicious
Chap.8 : Attacked
Chap.9 : Bleeding hearts
Chap.10 : Explanations
A U T H O R N O T E
Chap.11: A secret meeting
A U T H O R N O T E 2
Chap.12 : Truth hurts
Chap.13 : In your arms
Chap.14 : The plan
Chap.15 : My happy place
Chap.17: Desires
Chap.18: Only yours (M)
Chap.19 : Morning after
Chap.20 : Scared
Chap.21: The war
Chap.22 : Grief
Epilogue (Final) : Always & Forever
THANK YOU 💜
♥ Q & A ♥
💜 Q & A pt.2 💜
* NOTICE! *

Chap.16: Confrontation

50.5K 1.9K 755
By kookieternal

I had choices,but I chose you. It was always you...

💘

***

Y/N's P.O.V.

When we entered the room,everyone was gathered around Taehyung's bed. Jiyeon's eyes were bloody red from crying as she stood at the corner of the room.

Taehyung's skin had gone paler than white snow and his body was shaking,cold sweat rolling down his skin. Jungkook walked to his brother and the doctors as I tried to console Jiyeon.

She hugged me tightly and didn't stop crying on my shoulder.It broke my heart to see her that way,I am sure that if Jungkook would have been in his place,I would have gone crazy from all the pain.I couldn't even imagine losing him.

"I can't live without him..."She said in between sobs, "If he doesn't make it.." I interrupted her before she could finish the sentence.

"Don't even think about that! Taehyung is strong and I'm sure he won't leave you. It'll be okay.." I caressed her hair as she continued crying.I glanced at Jungkook who was giving me worried looks.I really hoped this turned out well.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"When are they injecting the medicine?" I asked Junghyun, who was walking back and forth near Taehyung's bed.

"I don't know, they're still checking his condition. We don't know if his body can take the medicine or not."

"Alpha!" One of the doctors called and we went to him. "There's no more time,we'll need to inject it or else we'll risk losing him."

"Do it!" My brother said without hesitation as the doctor grabbed the syringe and injected it into his arm. Everyone was waiting in silence and angst for the outcome.

For a couple of seconds,nothing happened.He was still pale as before and his heart rate was irregular.

Please...please make it work...we can't lose you too,Taehyung-ah...

Then,the miracle happened. His body slowly regain its original skin color and his heartbeat was going back to normality.

Taehyung immediately opened his eyes fully and stood in a sitting position,coughing a weird orange liquid mixed with blood stains here and there.

"What's happening to him? What's that?" Junghyun pointed at the liquid as the doctors examined it closer.

"It's the wolfsbane,Alpha.."They gave out a victorious smile, "It's coming out of his body."

I noticed Jiyeon's eyes widened as she quickly ran to Taehyung's side. Everyone started smiling in relief.

He continued coughing violently the poison as Jiyeon patted his back to calm him.

"It's almost over,baby...come on.."

Y/N walked to my side and squeezed my hand. I brought her closer to my body and kissed the top of her head. I could never imagine not having her by my side anymore. I lightly smiled at her.

"We did it,babe." She smiled back and sunk her head in my chest,hugging me tight.

"W-water...I n-need...w-water.." Taehyung could barely speak,but Jiyeon heard him and quickly grabbed the glass for him.

Taehyung drank it in one shot,he must have been extremely thirsty. Then,he looked at Jiyeon's dried tears and slowly wiped them from her face.

Jiyeon threw herself into his arms as tears came out again from her eyes.But this time,they were tear of happiness.

"Oh baby...I've missed you so much! I love you..." Taehyung hugged her tight and covered her face with kisses.

"You idiot! How can you scare me like this?! It's been almost a month...I thought I was never gonna see you again..." She continued crying as Taehyung caressed her hair.

"You can't get rid of me that easily,Jiyeon-ah.."

"Yah! You're even joking now?" She playfully hit his chest as he smiled and kissed her passionately on the lips.

Everyone around chuckled at the cute couple and din't dare to interrupt them. Well,both of them had been through a lot without each other,they needed some time together.

Y/N looked up at me and smiled.

"I'm so happy it worked out."

"Me too,love...me too." I kissed her forehead and hugged her again.

"So,Taehyung,could you explain how you were feeling all this time? Could you hear us or were you totally unconscious?" The doctors approached his bed.

"Umm...at first,I felt really numb and totally unconscious. But then, the following days,I felt as if I was in a comma. I could hear everything and feel Jiyeon by my side,I just couldn't bring myself to open my eyes.My wolf was in excruciating pain but it all stopped now that I woke up."

"So,this entire time you were conscious?" Taehyung nodded his head as the doctors took notes on their white papers.

"Well,we had predicted such thing.." The doctor said, "He will get better from now on until his body fully recovers itself. There's nothing to worry about."

"Thank you doctor." Junghyun smiled and the others did the same.Of course,the happiest of all was Jiyeon, who wouldn't stop showering him with kisses and sweet words. Y/N pulled my arm and grabbed my attention away from them.

"I think we should give those two some space. They need it." She smiled as I agreed and nodded my head. I told Junghyun and the others and were just about to leave the room,when Yoongi hyung entered in a panic mode. Junghyun's smile disappeared and it got replaced by a frown.

"Alpha..." He was panting a little,it seemed as if he had been running. "We have a problem."

Yoongi talked in a low voice so only Junghyun could hear it and not alarm the rest,but we had already noticed it. He then whispered something in Junghyun's ear and I saw his change in expression. Junghyun then looked at me and Y/N and signaled us to follow him out of the room.

We looked at each other before following him behind.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I had a bad feeling about all of this.I kinda had an idea why he called for me and Jungkook and I was terrified.I hoped it wasn't what I was thinking.Small tremors ran through my body as I squeezed Jungkook's hand tight. I knew he was thinking the same as he gave a reassuring smile that nothing would go wrong.

"What's wrong,brother?" Jungkook asked as Junghyun let out a sigh.

"They're here." He said and looked at us. "Your pack is here for you,Y/N-ah." He gave me a sorry look as I completely froze in place.

This was what I was trying to avoid and it finally happened. Jungkook held my hand tight.

"Well,we shouldn't make them wait then..." Jungkook spoke,a fierce and angry look was reflected in his eyes.

"Jungkook..." I tried to speak but he cupped my cheeks and looked at me.

"You're not alone,Y/N-ah...we're doing this together." He smiled at me and then the three of us,together with Yoongi and Namjoon walked out of the house.

As I took one more step out, I could feel my body shake and my heart pound violently on my chest. I could hear the growling of my pack members as my adrenaline continued to rise on the inside.

I was scared,but not scared for myself.Scared that they would hurt Jungkook and the pack.

We stopped as the image of my father and my brother went crystal clear. I stood in between Jungkook and Junghyun,my hand holding Jungkook's tightly. My pack on the other hand,was shooting daggers at me. They were beyond furious,especially my dad. I could notice by the look in his eyes. His snarling grew worse when we made eye contact.

"So,it was true after all." My father spoke. " You've imprinted on this mute and betrayed your pack." He said as he stared at our intertwined hands.Then,he looked at us.

"How did you know?" I asked back as he let out an evil chuckle. Then,he motioned at two of his warriors,who came back with other people.

My eyes widened at the view of these people and my heart dropped.I felt like I couldn't breathe anymore.

They had both Mark and Jimin handcuffed. Their hair was a mess,clothes were full of blood stains and their face and body full of scars and cuts. My father had tortured them to speak.

All of us snarled at him as he smirked. He motioned to the warriors again as they pushed Mark and Jimin to the ground aggressively. They looked so tired,they couldn't even stand straight.Anger boiled inside of me.

"What did you do to them?!" I snarled at my father who was keeping his calm.

"I had to make them talk somehow." He spoke as if nothing had happened, "It took me some effort and time,but in the end I did." He smirked again.

"You'll pay for this!" I answered back,my eyes bloody red from anger. I just wanted to throw myself over him and rip his head off. Jungkook squeezed my hand to calm me down.

"Oh no no dear..." He smirked at me, "I think it's the other way around." His smirk left his lips as a more serious expression went on his face. "You thought you could just send these two to spy on us? You really thought they wouldn't get caught,Y/N-ah?"

He walked closer to where Mark and Jimin was standing and pushed Mark to the ground with his foot.

"You and this betrayer I made as my Beta will suffer the consequences. Your dear imprint's pack will suffer with you."

"You will not harm anyone." I snarled back.

"Oh,are you talking back at me you disobedient girl?" He questioned.

"I'm doing what feels right." I responded as a loud growl was heard from my brother.

"Insolence! You're bringing shame to our family and disrespecting your Alpha! How dare you?!" Jaebum went in position to attack as the growls went louder. The tension was growing bigger in the air.

"I should have known since the night of their intrusion! You weren't acting like yourself anymore! You weak betrayer!!"

I snarled at him in response.Although I was furious,his words still hurt me a little. I had worked all my life to become an eligible member of the pack and to prove my father wrong,but it all erased into thin air. I almost gave up my happiness for them and all they cared about now was to make me suffer more.

"Enough!" My father said as he held up his hand and Jaebum obeyed to his order.Then,he looked at me and walked closer. Jungkook snarled at him as he pulled me behind,shielding me from my father. I nudged him softly,telling him that I wasn't afraid and that I could handle him.I walked at the front again.

"I'll give you one last chance,Y/N-ah. Either break the bond with him or choose to suffer the consequences of your actions."

I looked back at Jungkook.His eyes reflected worry and love all mixed together. My mind went back to our memories.All the kisses we shared,his sweet words,the way he cared about me,the way he loved me,the time we got to spend together. My feelings for him were indescribable. They were so precious and magical to me.Jungkook was my oxygen,I couldn't give it up.

He had gone through so much just for me and he cherished me for me.He made me feel important and I couldn't just give this up. I had always lived my life for the others. This time I wanted to live my life for me,for my own happiness.

Then I looked at Jimin and Mark.They were terribly bruised and hurt just because of me. They chose to protect me and end this once and for all. I could see the reflection in their eyes. They wanted us to be free. I was going to let my father take this away from me. Not anymore.

"I'm not breaking the bond." I answered as he nodded his head and chuckled.

"Then,get ready to face your consequences. You'll leave this pack only over my dead body."

Death. That was the price I had to pay. He would not have it any other way.

He grabbed both Mark and Jimin and pushed them to us.

"Take these betrayers with you. Be thankful I didn't kill them." He said as Namjoon and Yoongi helped them up.Before leaving,my father looked back at me.

"Prepare for war in two days! I won't spare any of you, lowlifes!"

_______________________

Drama is about to start y'all! Also,this book is slowly coming to an end soon,but don't worry! I'll begin writing "Serendipity" immediately after! For those of you who haven't checked it out yet,please do so! It will be much appreciated!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment if you did!

Stay healthy and happy! Love you!! ♥♥♥

* Note : Who's dead already? I still can't get over the fact that he has blonde hair.

BLONDE FREAKING HAIR!!!

SO RUDEEE...BUT HANDSOME AF! I'M IN TEARS...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 2.2K 32
''You loved me?'' ''Yeah'' ''Then why didn't you tell me? Why did you leave?'' he yelled. ''Then what did you expect? That I would wait for you to ge...
16.1K 476 23
21+ (Heavy smut, Switch Jungkook, Gore, violence) They were not meant to cross paths and to be their ultimate destination. But his forbidden temptati...
25.6K 988 25
"Tell me one reason to not punish you for this act of yours", he spoke grazing his fingertips on your exposed chest. ~~~ You married a mafia man who...
51.9K 3.9K 36
Every werewolf has a fate, interpreted by Amma and guided by the Moon. In this world, there are 2 Supreme Fates fully determined by Her - serve in th...