The Unexpected Book 2 (Unedit...

By Jody244

Jada Montgomery and Jordan Grey met a a night club one some years ago. They had a one night stand and six wee... More

Author Note
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
New Book!!!!
I need Help!!!!!
New book
Author Note
EXCITED
The Unfair Game
New story

Chapter Eleven

9.2K 383 23
By Jody244

The Unexpected Book Two

"Hey kids.... Hi Katie" Jordan waved shyly

" Hello Jordan" Katie said glaring on Jada.

"Are you and dad getting back together?" Jordeen asked happily.

Jada was hoping that question didn't asked, she stared at Jordan and he stared back at her. The kids smile was wide and glowing seeing their parents together and thinking their parents are getting back together.

"Dad are you coming back home to us?" Jadan asked happily

"Actually your dad got--

" Maybe " Jordan answered cutting Jada off.

"Really!" The kids and Katie said at once.

Jada gave Jordan a "What the hell?" Look and he shrugged his shoulders with a small smile. He didn't want to take the smile of the kids face and he's also having a feeling to come back home. He missed sleeping with Jada and lastnight just brought up alot of memories, he was tempted to touch Jada all night.

•••

"So you and Jordan getting back for real?" Katie asked surprised

"I don't know why he said that Katie, he just spend the night because his girlfriend locked him out of his house" Jada said sighing heavily.

"He spend the night in your room, you guys slept on the same bed" Katie said furrowing her brows.

"We didn't do anything Katie, he couldn't sleep so I offer to sleep with me.." She explained.

"Hmmmm" Katie said not buying it.

"I'm serious Katie nothing happened" Jada told her.

"Okay okay I believe you...  I have to go deal with somethings for Liam see you later" Katie said kissing her cheeks.

Jada lay back in the sofa wondering why the hell would Jordan told the kids that. What happen when they found out they are not getting back together. Jada heaved a sigh and linger to the kitchen for a glass of water.

"Mom are you OK?" Jordeen asked walking in the kitchen.

"Yea baby girl... How are feeling?" Jada said giving her best smile.

"I'm OK now, I'm happy dad will be here again" she beamed.

Jada love to see her kids happy but she was having a bitter feeling inside about the whole situation. She always hoping one day they'll be together again but Avery is in the picture and so is Shawn.

"Hey princess mind giving me a word with your mom?" Jordan said walking in the kitchen.

"Sure dad, I'm happy for you guys" she said on her way out.

"What the hell was that Jordan? You lied to them" Jada said keeping her voice down.

"I'm sorry OK.... They were looking so happy I didn't want to spoil that so I said that" he explained.

"So what happens when they find out we are not getting back together?" She said glaring at him dirty.

Jordan keep running his hands through his head thinking what to do next. He can't just burst their bubble now, he want them to be happy and he haven't seen those happy face in a while.

"I don't know..." He said weakly

"You don't know?" Jada said throwing her hands in the air. "That was stupid to say to them, you better fix it" she added

"If I told them were are not getting back then the smile would wipe off their face.... We haven't seen them like that in a while Jada." he said scratching the nape of his neck.

"Jordan what are you saying?" Jada asked sensing something he want to say.

"I'm gonna be honest Jada.... He sigh looking straight into her eyes. " lastnight brought back alot of memories of us in bed, I was tempted to touch you all night, I was wondering if we could start over" he said turning his gaze to the floor.

Jada was surprised by what he just said, she wanted him to say that years ago. She knows deep down she still love him and was waiting on him but he moving on with Avery and then her date with Shawn let her hopeless of them being back together.

"Jordan I waited years for you to say that, why now?" she said almost in tears.

"Jada what you did really hurt me but I shouldn't have rushed the divorce..... I never stop loving you but I was still angry with you over the years, each time I look at you I see him making..... He pause glaring at the floor.

" So what about Avery?" Jada asked softly

"I don't think she will want to be with Me anymore and I was just trying to get over you with her but its not working" he said softly. "Don't you love me anymore?" He asked holding on to Jada's hand and staring in her eye's.

Tears filled her eyes because she love him and she can't believe he's actually asking for them to be together again.

"Yes I do but I need time to think about this Jordan" she said squeezing his hands

"Ok I'll give you time to think about it... We'll just tell the kids we are seeking counselling first before I moved back in.... If you'll let me" he said letting go off her hands.

"I'll think about it" she said softly.

Jordan nodd with a small smile and left. Jada sat slowly around the kitchen island holding her head down and tears just start flowing.

"Why now" she mumbled to herself.

•••

Jordan drove home with his head overload thinking about what Jada answer will be. He always known he still love her but sleeping next to her lastnight just let him want to put back a ring on her finger.

He drive up in his driveway and notice Avery car was still parking there. He exit his car and sigh deeply before punching the door bell and Avery open up quickly.

"Where did you go?" She asked following behind him.

He didn't answer, he continued walking until he reached the living room.

"Jordan I'm sorry I locked you out of your house but I was upset about you calling me 'Jada'" she frowned " You need to get over her" she added

"I can't OK?" He said bothered

"What did you just say?" She said standing Infront if him.

He take a deep breath before he finally looked up on her.

"I can't let go off her, I still love her and I will always do.... I thought being with you would take my mind off her and I'd finally moved on but I can't.... I'm no longer angry with her" he breath out.

"What about me Jordan?" She said kneeling infront of him.

"Avery I'm sorry...  The love I have for you in high school is long gone, I want to be with my kids and my wife" he said not looking on her.

Avery was hurt and angry by what he was saying. She thought the love they had in highschool would come back some day. She promised she'll returned from the UK to be with him but he waited hoping she'll kept her promised but she didn't. She didn't called or texted over years but she did come back when he already moved on and his heart belongs to someone else.

"I'm sorry Avery... I just do---

" She cheated on you Jordan, why would you want to be with her again?" She said with anger in her voice.

"She'll do it again, she'll hurt you again, she'll chea---

"You should go" Jordan snapped angrily

"Jord--

" Just go!" He semi shouted.

The image played back in his head of Alex and Jada in bed, he can still feel the pain in his heart and Avery was bringing up everything. She March upstairs for her things that she left when she sleeps  over, she was angry and feeling hurt.

Jordan lay in the sofa deep in his thoughts, he realized how long Avery took to take her things and leave. Flashes of Jessica ran through his head when he broke up with her and he rushed upstairs hoping Avery wasn't trashing his room.

He opened the door and sigh in relief when he saw everything in place but no Avery. He didn't saw her left so he slowly walked to the bathroom. He opened the door and Avery was lying on the floor In pool of blood.

Both her wrist were slashed and the razor was in her right hand, Jordan was totally zoned out.

*
*
*
*
*

A/N

Thanks for reading everyone I hope your enjoying.

I'm so so sorry for the late update but I'm out of service, so I can hardly get the chance to update new chapters. But please continue supporting my stories and plead vote and leave your comments.

Toodles!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 62 18
Katherine Nichols, the one that everyone knew didn't want children, agreed to become the godmother of her friend's kid. She figured that she wouldn't...
407 299 30
Diana Bradford lives in the small town of Los Angeles with her mum and little sister Chloe Bradford and Amy Bradford. Their father was late leaving C...
26.9K 1.6K 31
women who cheated by her bf the day she want to say she is pregnant. After this she just dispear.....he cheated or it was misunderstanding.? ...
3.4K 276 73
Dayna, Lexy, Nia, Tia & Vanessa Have been friends from high school. Their friendship is as solid as can be. Shame they can't say the same about thei...