Psycho Own Me

By YesGayness

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING BABYBOY?!" He shouted at me as he grab my hair fully onto his fist tightly. ... More

Chapter 1: "What's your kink, babyboy?"
Chapter 2: "Call me daddy if you want me to take the medicine."
Chapter 3: "Fuck me Taehyung."
Chapter 4: "Aaaah~Taehyung, you feel so good."
Chapter 6: "Obey me like a good boy you are."
Chapter 7: "I'm your daddy now...My Kim Jungkook."
Chapter 8: "Shoot me."
Chapter 9: "Lets see what your mouth can do."
Chapter 10: "This is your punishment, baby."
Chapter 11: "Please...H-Help me, Taehyung..." (S)
Chapter 12: "They told me to fuck you."
Chapter 13: "Cum with me." (S)

Chapter 5: "Can I kiss you?"

6.2K 255 95
By YesGayness

Jungkook POV

No.

No no no.

This can't be.

Did they already...?

Hell no!

"You can stop that horny staring right now, continue later when I'm not here."

I turned my attention fully to this smol dick beside me. He was smirking at me. How can dick smirk?

"Now since you here... I take a leave right now. Dr.Jeon~" Still with that stupid smirk on his face before walking out, closing the door behind him.

How did he know I'm working here?

"I told him."

Did I said it out loud?

"Yes babyboy."

I look at him and saw him already staring at me. I cover myself quickly before he can see the pink tinted on my cheeks but it was too late. He chuckles and I felt someone running his thumb on both of my hands. So smooth. He removed my both palm from covering my face. Quickly I looked away but he lift my chin so our eyes met. He staring at me with his beautiful eyes. Behind his eyes I can see the sadness but he is really good at hiding it. Why is he sad? I hope I can remove those sadness and replace it with happiness. I don't know what is wrong with me but I think I-

"Why are run away, baby?" He said with his husky voice.

Oh. He was talking about yesterday.

When I didn't answer, he started to caressing my cheeks with his thumb smoothly, calming me. I closed my eyes. If this is a dream please don't let it end.

He sigh, leaning his head with mine. I took an opportunity to study his facial once I open my eyes. He look so charming, calm... Everything about him is so beautiful. I was caught on guard when he lean more closer, our lips almost touching. His breath hitting my face. My palm relaxing on where his heart at, I can feel his heart beating fast just like mine.

Still closing his eyes like he was afraid that this is all just a dream. But me, even if it is just a dream, I don't want to miss out looking at his beautiful angel face. God, I don't want to end this moment.

His thumb fell on my lips and he opened his eyes slowly and lock with mine. We were like that for a moment.

He sigh, "Babyboy?"

"Yes...?" I gulped waiting for him to continue.

"Can I- C-can- Oh god..." He cursing under his breath. What is he trying to say?

He took a deep breath before lock his eyes once again with me.

"What do-"

"Can I kiss you baby? I mean it's not a long one, just a peck. No I want a long one, you know like we make out or something but I don't want to creep you out so we just- Emm I just want to kiss you. No! I mean yes! I-"

Chup!

"Wha-"

Chup!

He looks cute when he stuttered so I kiss his cheek to shut him up.

"Jungkook..."

I grinned and hug him. His body tense but relax after he hugs me back. I guess he was surprised of my action just like me. I don't know what happen to me but when I'm with him, I randomly do something that I never do to anyone not even with any girls. With girls, all I feel is lust but with him, I feel like I want to make him happy and make him feel...loved?

Oh my god.

I think I'm in-

"What are you thinking baby?"

Why is he always cut when I want to say that word?

"Stuff. Taehyung, did you already take your medicine?"

There was a long pause.

He sigh, "It just a waste of time kookie..."

Aww cute name for me. But what did he mean a waste of time?

"What do you mean?"

"I always throw away the medicine after you left. So it just a waste of time." He shrugged like it's not a big deal.

I pull away from him and look at his confusing face. Sighing, I intertwined our fingers together and sat him down on his bed while I took the medicine that Jimin had left it on the nightstand table. He pout and I control myself from pinching his nose so I just smile. I hand him the medicine but he was stubborn, crossing his arm. I sighed and sat infront of him.

How many sighing today?

I decided to ask him something that related to his life. I think this is the perfect time.

"Taehyung can I ask you something?" I rest my chin on my fist that resting on his knee.

He hummed while looking at me, with a smile on his face. I really don't want to wipe the smile on his face with the questions I want to ask but I need an answer. It's my job to know.

"Where is your parent?"

The smile on his face no longer there. He looked away somewhere and I saw him clenching his fist but I quickly touch his fist to let him know that I'm here no matter what happen. He slowly becoming relax under my touch. I think I had a superpower. Stop it Jungkook. No time for joke.

"They dead."

So Taehyung is just like me...

"My mother... she died when I was only 7. She died with full of miserable. How she die? A dozen men raped her on the couch infront of me. She was screaming for help but no one... no one help her. Not even me because that time I'm just a stupid kid who didn't know anything. I can still hear her screaming till now. 3 days. 3 days they raped her. 3 fucking days. Until that day, I didn't hear any sounds of screaming then when I saw her, she was naked with a scratch on her body, full of blood. She was dead because when I call her... she didn't answer."

I didn't realised, I was crying infront of him. Why does it feel so hurt to look at him like this? Is that why he sad? Oh my god I can't... I hugged him tightly. He's not even crying. It's not because he didn't feel sad about it. It's because he was tired. Tired from crying. I hope he didn't blame himself for this.

"You don't have to continue...I'm sorry."

"No." He insisted.

"Let me finished my story." He added.

"Taehyung it's-"

"Stop. I want to."

So I let him continue with his story.

"After that incident, I become a loner. Everyone becomes afraid of me. Because of what happen to my mother. My father started to drinking. Everytime he went home, he always beat the shit out of me and blame me because of what happen to my mother. The bruises on my body won't fade away. That one day, my uncle came to see me. He said he will take care of me. So I follow him. I thought my life would be better but no. He taught me everything. How to use shotgun and how to fight. Everything. Mostly is how to kill someone. He always killed someone infront of me. He said "Don't show them a mercy.". When I was 13, he bring a man and a pregnant woman kneeling infront of me. They were crying and screaming for help. My uncle gave me a shotgun and want me to shoot them."

My breath were faster and my hands were shaking waiting for him to tell me the next part.

"They were screaming, screaming and screaming. I hate it. I want it to stop. It reminds me of her. Maybe if I pull the trigger, the screaming will stop and the miserable will end. Boom!"

I was shocked when he raise his voice on the last part. He make a shotgun post with his hand. And he laugh. Laugh like a maniac. Like he was enjoying the moment. I slowly step away from him but stop immediately when he stop and his gaze fell on me. It was cold.

"And I killed both of them."

Oh no...

*******

Taekook moment from romantic to woooo~ What happen to Taehyung? If you want to know wait for the next chap!

Stay tune!

Your lovely,
-Annastasia Adam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 22 9
Mature, Sex, Smut
228K 35.5K 92
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
168K 6.6K 34
ထူးခြားထက် (Seme) ရွှေပုံ( Uke) Uke softဖြစ်တဲ့အပြင် intersex (ဒွိလိင်) ဖြစ်တာမို့ ကြိုက်မှဖတ်ကြပါနော် ကိုယ်ရဲ့ဒုတိယမြှောက်ficမို့ အမှားပါရင်ခွင့်လွှ...