Psycho (Haechan Fanfic)

By SkyeJimin

In which Haechan always stalks a girl name Y/N on his camera taking pictures of her and records her every mov... More

I'm Watching You.
Our Little Date. Pt.2
Party.
With You.
Jae Is Dead.
First Time/Oh Sehun/New Teacher.
Transfer Student.

Murder Of Mr. Kim/Our Little Date. Pt.1

4.9K 119 260
By SkyeJimin

Y/N-Your Name
L/N-Last Name

╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲ ╲
⠀ ╲⠀╲ ☾⋆.˚ ⠀ ╲ ⋆。 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀ ⊹ ⠀. ☆ ╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲ ╲

╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲ ╲
⠀ ╲⠀╲ ☾⋆.˚ ⠀ ╲ ⋆。 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲ ╲
⠀ ╲⠀╲ ☾⋆.˚ ⠀ ╲ ⋆。

∗ ▫︎∘✧ ʜᴀᴇᴄʜᴀɴ's ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋʟɪsт ✧∘▫︎∗

☑︎ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏ/ɴ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ

☑︎ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏ/ɴ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

◽︎ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ʏ/ɴ's ʟɪғᴇ

◽︎ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏ/ɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

◽︎ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ʏ/ɴ (∩˃o˂∩)♡

◽︎ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ?
☝︎
ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅs ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs.

╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲ ╲
⠀ ╲⠀╲ ☾⋆.˚ ⠀ ╲ ⋆。 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀ ⊹ ⠀. ☆ ╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲ ╲

Haechan's POV.

It was a Friday afternoon in Seoul and of course I have a lot to do. Meaning by of course watching Y/N in history class out the blinds. Cause clearly her suck ass history teacher Mr.Kim Namjoon who she hates, love closing the window and blinds. By this period she always be on her phone or talking to Jay her other little friend. He's from some clique called 'Day6' or something like that. Him and his group of friends call their self's that.

The more I watch Y/N and Jay talk the more information I got. Clearly, they are talking about some party this weekend at Zelo's mansion. A boy from another clique called 'B.A.P'. (A/N- Also, y'all stan B.A.P/Underrated Kings💙😭) B.A.P the bad boys of the schools and it almost sounded like Y/N fangirling. "Jay, we need to go to this party! Let's tell Jisung this after class when we go to lunch!" I heard Y/N say loudly to Jay. "Actually, after class I gotta sit with my other friends. You probably won't see me at the party." Jay said as I see Y/N's smile drop.

"But, we been talking about going together all week! Now, you're going to ditch me and Jisung for your little new friends! I hate you, Jay! You're just like everyone else in this school full of perfect! Go have fun with your new friends and never come back!" Y/N yelled as everyone in the classroom stared at her. Jay didn't do or say anything. So, we all know I'm changing up to kill Jay and his little squad first. He hurt the most precious jewel to me and now I'm going to hurt him.

"Y/N L/N, see me in detention after school!" Mr.Kim said which piss me off as much as it piss her off. "Suck my nut, you old cranky man!" Y/N said savagely to Mr.Kim and everyone busted out laughing. "That's it missy that earned you a month of detention! Class dismissed, go to lunch!" Mr.Kim yelled and everyone ran out the classroom quickly. Shit! I'mma actually kill Mr.Kim first so we can get him over with. Cause he's so damn annoying to be real.

⠀⠀⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀ ⊹ ⠀. ☆ ╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲ ╲⠀⠀⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀ ⊹ ⠀. ☆ ╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲ ╲

Y/N's POV.

What a cranky bitch. I think Mr.Kim is on his period like for real. It's not my fault you're boring. So, anyways I was walking outside to the lunch table at my spot with Jisung waiting for him. Jay comes around sometimes to sit with us. But, sometimes he disowns in the worst way as possible to fit in. He hangs out with his friends 'Day 6' the other popular boys of this school and thinks he's all that.

But, when in reality he knows he use to hangout with me and Jisung. Like me and Jisung are rich too. But, you know we act humble and ourselves. We don't let our parents success define us and we totally don't let money define us either. At this school they define us as weird and not normal for rich kids. I thought to myself as I felt a buzz through my jacket pocket.

ғᴏɴᴛ ʙᴏʟᴅ -ᴛᴇx

ʜᴀᴇᴄʜᴀɴ- ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ʟᴜɴᴄʜ? ᴊᴜs ᴍᴇ & ʏᴏᴜ.

I read the the text all excited until I thought about Jisung. I have to make it up to him for yesterday. He can come over to my house anytime. So nah, he'll be fine eating lunch and walking home alone again. I had to think what to type. "Girl, don't think just type!" I jumped as I heard Jisung say behind me. "Don't scare me like that dude!" I said seriously punching his arm. "Ouch! I'm sorry!" Jisung said holding them hands up for protection. "But, seriously tho if you're going on a date with this Haechan guy you of at least tell him after school." Jisung said which is actually a good idea until I remembered I have detention.

"But, I have detention with Mr. Kim after school for telling him to- Don't listen to that cranky bitch!" Jisung cut me off grabbing my phone. "What are- I'm helping you out about this date of yours." Jisung cut me off again smiling.

ʏ/ɴ- ʟᴇᴛs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ғᴛᴇʀ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. ᴛᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴘᴘᴀ!

ʜᴀᴇᴄʜᴀɴ- ᴏᴋᴀʏ, ʙʏᴇ ᴄᴜᴛɪᴇᴘɪᴇ!

ʏ/ɴ- ʙʏᴇᴇ ^ - ^

Jisung typed for me as I fangirled when he called me cutiepie. "Jisung omg thank you so much!" I said excitedly jumping up hugging him. "Aww, you're welcome anything for you." Jisung said smiling warmly to me. "So, let's eat now." I said stealing Jisung's frie like the other time. "Hey!" Jisung yelled as I laugh at him.

⠀⠀⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀ ⊹ ⠀. ☆ ╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲ ╲⠀⠀⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀ ⊹ ⠀.⠀⠀⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀ ⊹ ⠀. ☆ ╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲ ╲⠀⠀⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀ ⊹ ⠀.

Time Skip ⇝➢

It was the end of the day and I walked into Mr. Kim's class for detention. I still went anyway just so we can get this detention thing over with. When I went in the classroom was completely empty. "What the hell?" I said out loud into the empty room. He told me after school detention and he's not even here? Something doesn't feel right here, he's usually here on time. "Mr. Kim! Mr. Kim! Where are you? You told me to meet you here, so I'm here." I said out loud again searching for him.

When, I look behind his desk I seen something very terrifying. Mr. Kim dead on the floor behind his desk. I look somewhere for evidence and clues to what cause his death. I look at his hand to see a pill bottle opened, all over his desk and floor is pills scatter everywhere. It looks like he overdosed his self or he tried to do a suicide attempt. But, why would he do at school is my question.

I pulled out my phone to call the cops and press the red button on the wall for emergencies. The principal and police was already here to be shocked by what they seen. Then, I called Haechan to come pick me up. The police ask me a few questions then I left to go to Haechan's car. "What's going on all I see is police car surrounded by the school." Haechan said curiously looking out the window. "A teacher at my school died and everyone is saying it's attempt suicide." I said and Haechan just nod, showing no emotion in his face.

"I'll drop you off at home so you can get ready for our date." Haechan said driving to my house as I smile. "Thank you!" I said as we pull up to my driveway. "You're welcome. I'll be back at 4:00 pm." Haechan said as I got out his car going in my house. I ran upstairs to my room excitedly to my closet.

⠀⠀⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀ ⊹ ⠀. ☆ ╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲ ╲⠀⠀⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀ ⊹ ⠀.⠀⠀⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀ ⊹ ⠀. ☆ ╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲ ╲⠀⠀⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀ ⊹ ⠀.

Haechan's POV.

As you all know I'm the one that killed Mr. Kim Namjoon. While the students were at lunch. I planned his death when he stepped out the classroom to go use the bathroom. I slipped through the window because this time it was wide open. I looked around to make sure nobody else was here. I took some poison liquid out my pocket and some pills. I crushed the pills up quickly and put them in his coffee he left on the table along with the poison. I mixed it up in his coffee.

I quickly put the stuff back in my pocket and went back into hiding in the bushes. I seen Mr. Kim walked back into the classroom sitting in his desk taking a sip out coffee. Then, I smiled as he dropped the coffee mug dying a painful death he deserved. I slid back into the classroom cleaning up any evidence of the coffee or the coffee mug. I took the pills out my pocket scattering pills all over the place to make it look like a drug overdose/suicide attempt.

I'm so proud of myself because it's been a while since I committed a crime. I smiled looking at the dead body in front of me. 1 down more to go and I'll be loving this killing spree. Oh Y/N makes me do crazy things and I love it in a whole. I thought about what I did earlier as I drove home to catch my camera and well I'm already dressed so all I gotta do now is pick her up later.

╲⠀╲ ☾⋆.˚ ⠀ ╲ ⋆。 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀☆ ╲⠀⠀ ⊹ ⠀. ☆ ╲⠀╲╲⠀╲ ☾⋆.˚ ⠀ ╲ ⋆。 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀ ⊹ ⠀. ☆ ╲⠀╲

Y/N's POV.

I finally found something in my big closet filled with clothes.

                                      OR

(A/N- I'll be making all the outfits for this story. Sorry, if it's not your style. I do a variety of styles. So, don't worry.)

When I look at the time it was almost 4 pm and I text Haechan that I'm ready. Now, I just wait for him, I wonder where we're going. Haechan is nice and all but there's always something a little odd about him. Like the way he looked at Jisung while driving me home the other day. And when he didn't show any emotion when I told him Mr. Kim is dead. He had no emotion on his face once so ever, like he's not human.

I also noticed the orbs of his eyes turned a darker color than his normal color orbs. No, it's probably just me being paranoid. Haechan has nothing once so ever to do with Mr. Kim's death. I'm crazy for thinking that, Haechan seems too sweet to murder someone. I shook the thought out my head quickly. Until, I heard a knock on the door and there was Haechan smiling at me. "Let's go!" Haechan said holding my hand going to his car.
To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.4K 31
ᵞᴬᴺᴰᴱᴿᴱ ᶜᴿᵁˢᴴ ˣ ᶠᴼᴿᴹᴱᴿ ᵞᴬᴺᴰᴱᴿᴱ ᴿᴱᴬᴰᴱᴿ WILL EDIT WHEN COMPLETED!! #5 lime 20220621 #1 Yandere 20230409 (Bffr 💀 🤣) #2 Obsession 20230409 (Y'all craz...
Toxic ✔ By .

Fanfiction

19.5K 755 11
His mind is twisted and his love for you is toxic.
63.5K 2.1K 11
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴏᴜʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ ʙᴄs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ." - closed for r...
45.8K 2.5K 20
"Y-You're not stable! You need to be treated Jungkook. Why can't y-" "I know you love me, you're just not admitting it. I know how u give me your att...