GRAVEYARD.

By GGUKCAM

⤷ in which their loved ones graves were beside each other. ー min yoongi . bts ー lowercase intended ー short... More

十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
谢谢

587 59 45
By GGUKCAM

-

UNEDITED
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"need a ride?"

she looks up at me, shaking because of the cold.

"u-uh n-no th-"
"i won't do anything to you" i chuckle
"im f-fine thanks"

i sigh and walk away to my car but i stop in my tracks as soon as i hear her.

"okay! y-yeah i need-d a ride" she jogs towards me

-

i turn on the engine, and start to drive my car.

"so where do you live?"
"uh just down the street at the complex"

i just nod knowing that she lives in the same building i do.

"what's your name?" she asks
"i'm yoongi, min yoongi"
"i'm y/l/n y/n"

i nod soon after realizing that her and sumin were sisters. junki used to ask me if i wanted to meet sumin' sister and i always declined, but he told me her name was y/n.

-

we arrived at the tall building and i parked my car.

"we're here" i say as i start to get out of the car.

"wai-" i cut her off by the slam of my car door closing.

i start to walk towards the complex and y/n starts to follow along after.

she jogs to me with her hoodie up and hands in her pockets.

"did i say you could come into my apartment?"
"did i say i was going in your apartment?" i reply quickly.

she scoffs
"seriou-"
"i live here, dumbass"

"okay, dumbass" she says the last word weirdly, mockingly almost.

-

we walk into the tall rectangular tower, and she starts to fast walk into the elevator.

she quickly tries to close the elevator without me but i catch the automatic doors with my hand.
i pull them apart and step inside with her.

her eyebrows crash together, and she looks at me head to toe while whispering
"what the fuck?"

i look at the buttons that have little number stickers on it, and see that she already pressed the 6th floor. i assume she lives on the same floor as i do.

-

the elevator stops at the sixth floor and i start to walk out of the cramped square room, but y/n buds in front of me and leaves first.

she walks to the right and i follow. in which later she notices. she stops in her tracks.

"listen baby boy, i'm not interested" i scoff
"listen baby girl, i'm going to my place" she rolls her eyes with a light shade of pink on her face, and continues walking with me behind her.

-

i finally get to my apartment and unlock the door. i hear noises which sounded like keys clashing together. i look behind me and my eyes widen.

"oh my fucking god"

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.