Letters To My Loves

By Ariel0143

Working on the title. Based on breakup songs and my personal experience... A collection of "letters" to all t... More

To...
1. You and Me
2. I Don't Own You
3. Marilyn
4. We Don't Talk Anymore
5. Shout Out to My Ex
6. Til I Forget About You
7. Let It Go
8. Notice Me
9. Tattoo
10. Plot Twist
11. Mine
12. Personal
13. Issues
14. Wanted
15. I Hate You, I Love You
16. Open Arms
17. Classic
18. Had Me @ Hello
19. Dear Future Husband
20. Remember You
21. Everybodys Got Somebody But Me
22. Beautiful
23. Morning
24. Nervous
25. Idfc
26. Want You Back
27. Youngblood

28. Myself

7 0 0
By Ariel0143

Fitting in is making me lose my mind like I'm stuck in the same place not going anywhere. I don't know how you do it but I guess I'm something unique. No more fake smiles and fake laughs, I gotta move on and focus on the future.

I don't need fake friends or new friends, I'm better by myself.

I don't wanna talk I just want to be in someone's presence. Be real with me, show me who you are on the inside. Don't bring drama around me, I'm done with all of that.

I don't know who my real friends are, everybody shady and I don't give second chances.

I'm better alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...