Just A Kiss

By Kadenereadaholic

"I have this strong urge to kiss you." he said as his eyes flicked to my lips and then back to my eyes. I fel... More

Heartbreak
Trying To Heal
I Kissed The Player
The Deal
Let The Games Begin!
Sealed With A Kiss
Meeting The Mom
Baby Pictures and Bruised Ego
Expecting Forgiveness
Clearing Misconceptions
Outing Hidden Secrets
Locked Out
An Evening With The Player
Chance Encounter
"I Want You Back"
Cancelling The Deal
Truce?
The Family Dinner
The Truth Is Revealed
The Halloween Party
Playing Video Games
Addiction
A Reason To Believe
Morons And Pranks
Meeting The Dad
The Truth Behind The Player
Unexpected And Unwanted Feelings
Roller Skating
Confusing Thoughts
Not Hurting Anymore
Andrea
Back Again
The Need To Kiss You
This Is Where It Ends
Missing You
Deception
Accepting Feelings
Just Kiss Me
Epilogue

My Real Boyfriend

88.2K 3.3K 828
By Kadenereadaholic

"I don't have to ask why you two are holding hands and looking like a couple." Tori said as soon as she saw Tyler and I the following day.

We walked over to where she stood. "Hello to you too, Tori."

Tori smiled. "So you two are dating for real now, right?"

"Yes it's real." Tyler supplied wrapping his arms around me.

"I knew something was up all along. I was just waiting for you both to admit it. I've never seen fake dating looked so real before." She emphasized.

I smiled at Tori's excitement. "Yes Tori, you were right."

"Of course I was. I know a perfect match when I see one." She said proudly.

"Yes and I'm not letting her go so easily." Tyler added sending a wink my way.

"Awww," Tori sighed. "Tan Lindo." After a while she said. "Anyway, I hope you didn't forget that today is the girl's soccer team championship game."

"Yes, I remember." I nodded. How could I? They had announced it in assembly yesterday.

"So, are you going?" She asked hopefully. "It's the last game of the season."

"Of course I'm going. I am definitely going to give Stephanie my support. Plus, I would really like to see how a soccer match is played." I said.

Tori looked at Tyler. "Are you coming as well, Tyler?"

"Of course he's coming." I answered for him.

"Yeah, what she said." Tyler confirmed.

"Great." Tori replied. "I'm going to class. I'll see you guys later." Tori bid us goodbye and head to her class.

Tyler and I had English together. He followed me to my locker and then we went to his. I leaned on the locker beside his and waited for him to get his books. As I stood there, I spotted Logan at his locker a few rows down. He wasn't looking at us, he was busy inside his locker.

The whole situation brought me to think about that very first time when I walked over here and kissed Tyler. Looking back, I can't believe I really did that. I was really brave and confident which wasn't normally me. All I could think about at the time was getting Logan off my back. It worked, but that wasn't the best thing that came out of this whole situation. I got Tyler out of this.

Also, I can't believe we pulled it off without anyone knowing that it was fake. Well, that doesn't matter now because we weren't faking anymore. If I thought about it, I didn't regret making this deal with Tyler because we wouldn't be a couple now.

I smiled to myself. Yup, I wouldn't change a thing about what I did that day.

"What are you smiling about?" Tyler asked as he closed his locker. I snapped out of the memory and looked at him.

"I'm just remembering the first time I came here to your locker." I confessed.

Tyler smiled and leaned his shoulder on his locker. "Yeah, I remember that day perfectly clear. It was all I could think about actually."

I watched him closely. "Yeah right." I stated unconvinced.

"It's the truth. I couldn't get that kiss out of my head." He insisted. "All I could think about was kissing you again." I smiled at him and was about to respond to that when Logan, who I didn't remember was at his locker, walked passed us. As he passed, he looked at us for a second before looking away and continued walking.

Tyler, who noticed him as well, turned to face me again. "Is he still bothering you?"

I shook my head. "No. He actually apologized and told me that he would leave me alone now."

"He did?" He asked lifting his eyebrows in surprise.

I nodded my head. "Yup."

"Are you sure? Because he wouldn't want to have to deal with me. I don't like the idea of him harassing you."

"I'm sure so you don't have anything to worry about."

He smiled. "That's good."

I leaned towards him and gave him a quick kiss on his lips. "Now come on or we'll be late for class." I said then took his hand in mine.

He then brought that hand around my shoulders and we walked to class together.

++++++

After classes ended for the day, Tyler and I walked around to the side of the school where the field was and took a seat on the bleachers. There was only a few students here as majority of the students were still in school.

As soon as we sat down, Tyler said. "Why am I here by the way? Don't get me wrong I enjoy a good soccer match, but I'd much rather spend the afternoon with you alone."

"I'd much rather that too Tyler, but we are here to support Stephanie and our school's soccer team. We can spend time together anytime." I replied. "So stop complaining and let's enjoy watching the girls play their game."

He chuckled. "Okay, I will enjoy the game, but just so you know you're the only girl I'm interested in watching." He replied.

I turned to face him with my eyebrow lifted teasingly. "Is Mr. Sexy, Bad Boy, Tyler King being corny?"

Tyler's lips lifted in a slight smirk. "You think I'm sexy?"

I felt my cheeks heat up. I didn't realized that I said that out loud. "Was that the only think you heard?"

"Pretty much." He was still grinning as he watched me. "Have I told you how cute you look when you're blushing?" He asked.

"I'm not blushing." I denied.

"Oh yes, you are."

"I'm not."

"Whatever you say." Tyler sang with a teasing grin.

"Tyler." I said hitting him lightly on his shoulders. "Do you enjoy teasing me?"

"Yes I do actually." He replied sending me that heart stopping smile of his. I couldn't help but smile as well.

"Could you two love bugs get a room?" I heard a voice say teasingly behind us.

I turned around in time to see Seth sitting on the seat behind us.

"Dude, you did not just say 'love bugs'." Tyler said accusingly.

"Yes, I think I just did." Seth laughed.

"Hi Seth. I didn't think I'd see you here." I stated.

"Yeah, I didn't plan on it, but Victoria was adamant that I come and support our school's soccer team." Seth grumbled and I laugh a little. That sounds like Tori. She was making sure that everyone she knew was coming to the game. She was really going all out for Stephanie. "And besides, I wouldn't turn down the opportunity to come and watch girls on the field playing soccer."

I rolled my eyes. "Of course you wouldn't miss that."

Just then Tori showed up. She took a seat behind us as well. "Hey guys. Good to see you're all here already."

"Yes we are. Where were you?" I asked her. I thought she would have been the first one here.

I looked at Tori. She had on a shirt with the blue and yellow school colours and the word "Cobras" was written on the front. She had on her right hand a yellow number one gloves. She really was going all out to support the Cobras. Or should I say to support Stephanie.

"I was with Steph." She answered a huge smile on her face.

"Is the game about to start anytime soon?" Seth complained to Tori.

"Be patient. The game is scheduled to start at 3:30pm. The girls are currently changing in the locker room." Tori stated. Suddenly, she pointed to the field. "Look, our team is coming out now."

I turned my attention to the field to see that Tori was right. Both our team and the other school's team were walking unto the field.

"It's about time." Tyler whispered beside me.

Giving him a sideways look, I nudged him and he chuckled. "I was just joking. I don't care where I am as long as I'm with you."

Smiling, I took his hand in mine. "Me too."

I felt like I was where I should be. Without warning, Tyler has come to mean so much to me and I wouldn't have it any other way. He makes me so happy and that's a feeling I'll cherish for the rest of my life.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
AN: Heyyyy! 😉

So sorry for updating so late 😢😢

Please vote and comment if you liked this.

I'm dedicating this chapter to another one of my lovely supporter BabyDollEyelashes 😘😘😘 Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. Your support means the world to me 😊❤

That's it for now my darlings. An epilogue is coming up next 😊

Stay beautiful!

Alecia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 960 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
39K 1.7K 46
Joshua Taylor. Whenever people hear that name, they would shake with fear. Why? Because that name belongs to the school's bad boy. He was mysterious...
11.1K 277 24
The moon was full and a certain party was over. Two people were sitting by the poolside. The girl's feet were half underwater. "I just don't see how...
199K 4.8K 23
I heard you're a player. So let's play a game. Let's sweet talk. Let's play fight. Let's talk 24/7. Let's tell each other good morning and good nig...